Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:09:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 [140] 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 »
  Print  
Author Topic: is gambling fix your life? or wreck your life?  (Read 164007 times)
CyberKuro

Activity: 798
Merit: 506

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 01:27:16 PM

Gambling is not a way to be rich! If you are lucky, you win a few times. But you are addicted to it and eventually you will lose everything! Keep in mind that gambling business is the most profitable one and always have house edge! No one is possible to compete with them
it is true, I think gambling is not prepared to make a person rich, but the gambling made to people who have a lot of money, a smart person, and the person who has the luck to play there with the intention of having fun. but, I think of gambling is just a bonus prize of victory you get
lorylore
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 01:44:36 PM

Gambling fix the life of very few, because on a whole gambling with bitcoin has got high probability of losing compared to winning. So only very few benefited from gambling.
Well, that's true there are person that really so lucky to have benefited because of playing gambling. But most of the time lots of people being a loser too because of gambling and I say that it is more loser going home than to the winners who really so lucky that day, but I am surely they also have a day that they also become a loser before they become a winner and playing consistently in a gambling places will have you I think more strategy that ever before.

There are some cases whereby the players bets like a few satoshi and end up winning like 10 over btc. It is an insane amount of money. However, a lot of them are unable to keep the money and keep gambling until they either lost it all back or just left with 1btc or less before decide to stop.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 01:57:22 PM

gambling definitely doesn't fix anything. it's fun and entertaining and at times can get you really lucky however that's it. it could very well though wreck your life if you are not able to control how you handle it. just be sure to gamble within your means and make sure to know when to stop.
It is exactly as you said. Gambling most usually just wreck one's life especially if you developed a gambling addiction. Gambling should not fix anything, nor wreck anything. It's supposedly only fun and games, with the exception that you're paying every time you play.
Yes, gambling is really for fun, but sometimes while having fun we can also wreck our life if we don't have enough self-discipline. Money is all we need in our life that we need to save for our family and for our future and not to use just to waste of time.
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 02:37:55 PM

Gambling fix the life of very few, because on a whole gambling with bitcoin has got high probability of losing compared to winning. So only very few benefited from gambling.
Well, that's true there are person that really so lucky to have benefited because of playing gambling. But most of the time lots of people being a loser too because of gambling and I say that it is more loser going home than to the winners who really so lucky that day, but I am surely they also have a day that they also become a loser before they become a winner and playing consistently in a gambling places will have you I think more strategy that ever before.

There are some cases whereby the players bets like a few satoshi and end up winning like 10 over btc. It is an insane amount of money. However, a lot of them are unable to keep the money and keep gambling until they either lost it all back or just left with 1btc or less before decide to stop.
That is just a very rare situation my friend, and the fact is we cannot be all lucky in gambling and we never know when our luck will strike. If we think of making money in gambling then the two things might happen to you but chances are the result will be more likely to ruin your life.
Hide_ip112

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 02:47:02 PM

I have quit gambling since it does not pay out for at least me it doesn't. Have tried it but it is just not for me. Maybe it has worked out for most here but some of the unlucky few like me have not made anything from our playing into the games.

It's a most excellent and it was great. For I see that you are losing control of themselves while doing gambling, so a defeat is always in you. gambling is indeed profitable, but it only last a while and if we do not soon take control of yourself then it will be very detrimental to the
Positid

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 03:05:14 PM

I have quit gambling since it does not pay out for at least me it doesn't. Have tried it but it is just not for me. Maybe it has worked out for most here but some of the unlucky few like me have not made anything from our playing into the games.

It's a most excellent and it was great. For I see that you are losing control of themselves while doing gambling, so a defeat is always in you. gambling is indeed profitable, but it only last a while and if we do not soon take control of yourself then it will be very detrimental to the
Gambling is never profitable but investment in gambling sites is surely the one that is profitable. If you read the statistics and history of gambling, you will find out that gambling sites are more profitable and they are exploding due to the large market of bitcoin gamblers.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
pearl11

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 03:09:57 PM

As far as I knew chance lesson when I learned on math elementary grade, possible for a gambler to win is low and yes everyone can see the fact only a few can be very very lucky to win the prize and some others loss with depression. This attitude must be stay away and need some support from their family before the worst thing happen
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 04:19:20 PM

As far as I knew chance lesson when I learned on math elementary grade, possible for a gambler to win is low and yes everyone can see the fact only a few can be very very lucky to win the prize and some others loss with depression. This attitude must be stay away and need some support from their family before the worst thing happen
YEah alsmot all games are the same but sports betting has an advantage because you can predict easily unlike other games.
If you are just gamble that you know you have no chance to win better to change your gambling game and maybe you are lucky in other game..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
Maesters1-

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 04:39:50 PM

YEah alsmot all games are the same but sports betting has an advantage because you can predict easily unlike other games.
If you are just gamble that you know you have no chance to win better to change your gambling game and maybe you are lucky in other game..

yes that is a fact and there is no doubt about this. i also like sports gambling i have a good experience of it, and specially in cricket, as i remain a good player of cricket so i know the cricket strategy very good on other side i also have a sound knowledge about the the different players of cricket, so i like sports gambling.
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 04:56:39 PM

yes that is a fact and there is no doubt about this. i also like sports gambling i have a good experience of it, and specially in cricket, as i remain a good player of cricket so i know the cricket strategy very good on other side i also have a sound knowledge about the the different players of cricket, so i like sports gambling.
Its a good choice to choose sports betting you can make a profit easy there unlike in dice game slots games or even i think in black jack..
Sports betting for me is one of the provably fair game.
PacePay

Activity: 672

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 09:35:49 PM

I think gambling is not for profit, but it is only a source of entertainment, we should not have to invest in there in order that we will be rich with its earning, those who dream to become rich with bitcoin actually lose all of their wealth and their life is wrecked with gambling.
20kevin20
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1597

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 09:44:27 PM

I think gambling is not for profit, but it is only a source of entertainment, we should not have to invest in there in order that we will be rich with its earning, those who dream to become rich with bitcoin actually lose all of their wealth and their life is wrecked with gambling.

Yup.. and a big wave of suicides is always coming just because of loosing money. To a few people, loss is impossible - you're always thinking 'come on..... It can't go wrong, I did nothing.. it can't!' but it can. And it goes bad for a lot of guys. Just play safe, with as much as you can afford TO LOOSE.
Babayega31

Activity: 630

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 09:49:42 PM

But their are gambler who are hiting the won and not for fun and those guys are really sick and prone to be a loser and wasted man, because we surely all know that theirs no life in gambling and that is very bad thing to every people happening in their life because it can wreck them and turn them to lose their all wealth for that instance, so thats why minimize or avoid before its to late.

jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1069

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 10:07:59 PM

gambling definitely doesn't fix anything. it's fun and entertaining and at times can get you really lucky however that's it. it could very well though wreck your life if you are not able to control how you handle it. just be sure to gamble within your means and make sure to know when to stop.
Yeah, i agree with you. Gambling is too addictive. Tempting to do some stupid things. It could wreck your life without noticing your family is also affected. I have known many people like that. He gamble and gamble until got broke. Then his family suffered. You should learn how to stop. Its up to you if you want wreck your life.
Gambling is really too risky and even worst wreck your life to those people who don't know how to handle their emotions and their money, but I think if you know your limitations in life I think you will not wreck your life in gambling because for me, gambling is just a game, and nothing to serious here.

Some people hate to lose though. That is why they try to win even in gambling. And if they will lose, they will still gamble more and force it to win. But that is not the way gambling works. Luck will determine when you will win. It is good you do not take it seriously, but to those who do, it can wreck their life.
buyinbtc
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1010

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 11:07:21 PM

Yeah, i agree with you. Gambling is too addictive. Tempting to do some stupid things. It could wreck your life without noticing your family is also affected. I have known many people like that. He gamble and gamble until got broke. Then his family suffered. You should learn how to stop. Its up to you if you want wreck your life.
Gambling is really too risky and even worst wreck your life to those people who don't know how to handle their emotions and their money, but I think if you know your limitations in life I think you will not wreck your life in gambling because for me, gambling is just a game, and nothing to serious here.

Some people hate to lose though. That is why they try to win even in gambling. And if they will lose, they will still gamble more and force it to win. But that is not the way gambling works. Luck will determine when you will win. It is good you do not take it seriously, but to those who do, it can wreck their life.
all people hate losing money and gambling is a huge problem as people can get addicted to it, in this way they would lose even more and wreck their own lives

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
adibe

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 12:57:06 AM

Gambling is wreck my life so bad. The last time i gamble is i go all in and i lose it all, it's make my life become bad, i can't sleep well, want to cry everyday and my body like no energy everyday.
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 01:15:26 AM

Gambling is wreck my life so bad. The last time i gamble is i go all in and i lose it all, it's make my life become bad, i can't sleep well, want to cry everyday and my body like no energy everyday.
If that happens i think you need to stop gambling, gambling supposed to be for fun not an activity to add your stress level, gamble with the amount that you can afford to lose if you cant do that then dont gamble or just gamble using faucet that the site provide
pearl11

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 02:19:02 AM

Greediness is the main reason why some gamblers loss. They want to get back thier btc in an instant and they bet higher and the result ,they end up loss big amount.
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 02:50:39 AM

this is the person's responsibility to stop the attitude. nowadays this is very easy to do anything and family member can't even know what he doing.
A person should be that much sensible that he know that gambling is not right for him and should stop playing gambling.
family would support him if family know anything.
Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 04:29:26 AM

Neither. My bets aren't that big to wreck my life and I don't stay that much on casinos and gambling sites now compared to how long I used to stay back then. The profits I get aren't that much since I do not bet like a whale, so even if I win consecutively, it wouldn't actually fix my life. It might be able to get me a new phone or something nice that I like, but it doesn't have and would never have a major effect on my life.

Pages: « 1 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 [140] 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 »
  Print  

Jump to: