Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:44:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 [151] 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 »
  Print  
Author Topic: is gambling fix your life? or wreck your life?  (Read 164007 times)
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 08:00:49 PM

If you play with patience and statistics your chances without any doubt increase always. The problem is people easily loose temper when they are in loosing streaks and jump to recover. When you are in gambling always keep eye on long term as chances to stay in not to through all money in and get busted. Sports betting is something where chances of making money are good. Gambling can make you some money and also can wreck your life but fixing is not seen so far.
Gambling has always made everyone interested in the benefits to be obtained. but they always rule out the risk of big was going to happen if luck is not favoring them. this is what should be avoided for every gambler.
Hellacopter

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 08:59:17 PM

For me i just gamble for fun sometimes, i am not addicted gambler, so gambling don't wreck my life, but for addicted gamblers i think many of them don't feel really good with gambling always.
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 01:46:06 AM

For me i just gamble for fun sometimes, i am not addicted gambler, so gambling don't wreck my life, but for addicted gamblers i think many of them don't feel really good with gambling always.
Even if you gamble everyday as long as you know how to control yourself, gambling will never harm you and instead you will get the enjoyment you are looking for on a daily basis. However, for people who lacks self control in gambling and would result to rage when loses are experienced, they should not play in a regular basis.
teilwalL05

Activity: 980

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 02:31:23 AM

It has not taken over my life as I had to put a stop to it or it would have ended my life very early on.
It is hard to stop an addiction but you have to find some else to replace it good or bad. Hopefully good because the other bad addictions will just compile the problem even worst then it already is.
I turned to gambling addiction by switching collecting birds, one of which is the birds love bird. if I continue gambling until today probably would not like it in my life. even now I was using bitcoin wisely. trading is one way to process the bitcoin so that we benefit.
Gambling and trade bitcoin on the exchange, are two different things, one of which actually is more profitable and less risky.

Both are risky. Both can turn into huge profit fast. But here's the trick: gambling is ONLY about luck; trading can be done with a little bit of strategy too. If you hear about some currencies going down/up before everyone else does, you can become a millionaire overnight.

yes both have risks, but the risks in trading safer than gambling. if you have a good strategy, it can reduce the risk. also lost in gambling can be lost in an instant, as compared to trade. when lost, could be an advantage if you patient to wait price recover.
Agree with this, trading is risky if you don't know how does it works and how your money can grow or increase here, so if ever you want to trade make sure you've learned everything about trading, but if you have knowledge enough this is worth of your time, because you can really earn money in long time, unlike gambling you just have to rely on your luck and if you don't have that luck then you will never win the game.
Erza
Legendary

Activity: 1078

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 06:49:37 AM

If you play with patience and statistics your chances without any doubt increase always. The problem is people easily loose temper when they are in loosing streaks and jump to recover. When you are in gambling always keep eye on long term as chances to stay in not to through all money in and get busted. Sports betting is something where chances of making money are good. Gambling can make you some money and also can wreck your life but fixing is not seen so far.

So how can you do this with patience then? And statistics? What do you mean by that? Because what I do know statistics is only some graphic that manage your profit and losing so you can control your money overflow then. Gambling can fix your life for sure if you are really lucky and get huge jackpot so without any luck gambling will never fix your life for sure
Positid

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 08:35:47 AM

So how can you do this with patience then? And statistics? What do you mean by that? Because what I do know statistics is only some graphic that manage your profit and losing so you can control your money overflow then. Gambling can fix your life for sure if you are really lucky and get huge jackpot so without any luck gambling will never fix your life for sure
If we say fix our life in gambling that would mean a one time win like winning in a lottery for worth of millions. That would only happen if we are so lucky, and that is hard to achieve actually. If we gamble a lot, we will start wrecking our life before it can be fix if something good will happen and jackpot will be won by us.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
trickshot22

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 09:11:10 AM

If we say fix our life in gambling that would mean a one time win like winning in a lottery for worth of millions. That would only happen if we are so lucky, and that is hard to achieve actually. If we gamble a lot, we will start wrecking our life before it can be fix if something good will happen and jackpot will be won by us.
and it is nearly impossible to win in a lottery millions because only a few people over the world manage to do that so in my opinion it would wreck your life only
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 09:30:45 AM

i found my self broke because gambling
i found my life in a mess because gambling

but because gambling too suddenly rich, suddenly be a billionaire
because gambling too you know what it is the real have fun

how about you?

is gambling fix your life? or wreck your life?

Actually it will wreck your life (based my study about gambling chance, mostly like to lose)
But I'm confess that I'm very greedy to become rich. Because everyone's luck is different, we can try test our luck. But just make sure that we not bet more than you can afford to lose
We are all greedy because we all want to be rich, and since we know gambling we do some kind of experimenting sometimes on method to make money in gambling. Until now, I still cannot figure out how to be rich in gambling and I am saying that base on my experience.
Achargeturry78

Activity: 630
Merit: 267

Just follow the rules

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 01:11:29 PM

According to me gambling is a straight way towreck our life, so i will never favor for gambling, I do not like gambling,
yes if you always play gambling you probably ruin your life because all you gonna do is to play and play and play gambling where you don't know you gonna sell your things nor gadgets just to play gambling but for others gambling for them is helpful where they get their profit for their daily living and helps them to live
If gaming with greedy might ruin our lives but if gambling is done with the constraints that controlled it will not ruin our lives. Gambling can be fun if done with the intention of having fun.
im agree with your oponion because if we use to play gambling everyday we are going to lose our control to not to play in gambling because we always wanted to make our lose back in one shot for me we don't have that luck that we can earn our profit back gambling is  fun and more fun if we play with our friend s
Hide_ip112

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 02:22:12 PM

According to me gambling is a straight way towreck our life, so i will never favor for gambling, I do not like gambling,
yes if you always play gambling you probably ruin your life because all you gonna do is to play and play and play gambling where you don't know you gonna sell your things nor gadgets just to play gambling but for others gambling for them is helpful where they get their profit for their daily living and helps them to live
If gaming with greedy might ruin our lives but if gambling is done with the constraints that controlled it will not ruin our lives. Gambling can be fun if done with the intention of having fun.
im agree with your oponion because if we use to play gambling everyday we are going to lose our control to not to play in gambling because we always wanted to make our lose back in one shot for me we don't have that luck that we can earn our profit back gambling is  fun and more fun if we play with our friend s

Yeah, it's a gambling if done too often you become an addiction. But it also depends on what we think the time of gambling gamble because, if we want to get something other than entertainment, then surely it will ruin your life and will provide addiction. Did gambling with as small as possible and do not use it when your emotions
JumperX

Activity: 672
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 02:29:36 PM

Yeah, it's a gambling if done too often you become an addiction. But it also depends on what we think the time of gambling gamble because, if we want to get something other than entertainment, then surely it will ruin your life and will provide addiction. Did gambling with as small as possible and do not use it when your emotions

Yeah its always good to gamble for fun with small amount so even if you loose it should not affect your financial status and gambling can never fix life of anyone.
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 03:21:14 PM

Yeah its always good to gamble for fun with small amount so even if you loose it should not affect your financial status and gambling can never fix life of anyone.
Well even if you are gamble there with a small amount you can be trigger to deposit a large amount of bitcoin because gambling is addictive you will be not contented in the future if you will be addicted and if you can control your self.
Better to stop and dont play again.. so that you prevent early your self to be addicted.

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1255

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 03:49:49 PM

Well even if you are gamble there with a small amount you can be trigger to deposit a large amount of bitcoin because gambling is addictive you will be not contented in the future if you will be addicted and if you can control your self.
Better to stop and dont play again.. so that you prevent early your self to be addicted.

I think this kind of stuff depends on the person nature.  If his nature is conservative and have practice personal discipline, he will never be addicted unless he allowed it so.  But if he  is the kind who have problem in restricting himself, then I agree that he should avoid gambling because of the possibility of him being addicted is very big.
Aamir1

Activity: 756

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 05:16:44 PM

Only one person out of millions win such kind of jackpots that makes them rich, because not every person gets that much lucky that is the reason why the people try to win profits in gambling always lose their money because they are not lucky enough.
zend7

Activity: 658
Merit: 501

Hackers please hack me .... if you can :)

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 05:51:09 PM

A lot of people wrecked their life gambling and I almost did the same or I have not done so yet but I have been near it several times. There is though very few lucky people on earth especially on Las Vegas who have won a jackpot worth million dollars and that sum is a sum that can fix your life. I am an avid slot player but lately have turn my attention to sports as I am winning by following persons who do predictions free and also with payment. I can tell you that by trying to get the jackpot in slots you risk very high to wreck your life.
8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 01:26:21 AM

A lot of people wrecked their life gambling and I almost did the same or I have not done so yet but I have been near it several times. There is though very few lucky people on earth especially on Las Vegas who have won a jackpot worth million dollars and that sum is a sum that can fix your life. I am an avid slot player but lately have turn my attention to sports as I am winning by following persons who do predictions free and also with payment. I can tell you that by trying to get the jackpot in slots you risk very high to wreck your life.

That is right, slot games is a big NO for me. I am doing sports betting now and I am liking it. I tried to follow an online prediction and out of 3 games, 1 losses. I decided not to follow anyone from now and will just bet on teams that have higher chances of winning - even if it is low profit, I am still ok with it Smiley
dhimasnk

Activity: 546

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 03:09:18 AM

I guess my answer is the same as most people in this thread that gambling will ruin lives. is currently in the beginning, gambling would be nice, but after that the pleasure it will soon disappear because of disappointments and losses.

BUY LOW/SELL HIGH
24/7 TRADING BOT  GUNBOT  THE AUTOMATIC PROFIT GENERATOR FOR POLONIEX
LIMITED EDITION NOW AVAILABLE FOR KRAKEN AND BITTREX  My bitcoin address: 37xyZGoqmkeTTatsWcnFJS4iL4xdE4Cuia + wex.nz codes at Peermarketer@gmail.com
20kevin20
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1597

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 03:14:53 AM

I guess my answer is the same as most people in this thread that gambling will ruin lives. is currently in the beginning, gambling would be nice, but after that the pleasure it will soon disappear because of disappointments and losses.

It never disappears for me. Although I have lost money there too, I am now capable of controlling myself and loosing isn't a problem anymore. If you are going to a casino, you should already know you're going to risk your money.
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 03:15:36 AM

It is on the individual if he knows how to control himself, the real battle in gambling is when you experience cold streak and you still have money to gamble, usually it would result to losing all our money because we do not want to stop down big.
jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1069

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 05:39:36 AM

There has been a study that those who won millions from either lottery or casino eventually lose their money and become poor again. Becoming instant millionaire because of gambling does not guarantee that you can maintain that money for long years. Mostly, winners will not value their money and over spend on worthless things. So it is still better to earn your first million thru hard work.
Pages: « 1 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 [151] 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 »
  Print  

Jump to: