Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:38:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 266 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How too get rich  (Read 414924 times)
futurebit640

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 05:52:17 AM

Starting a business. I think is one of best ways to get Rich

Just by starting business you can't become rich but you should have good knowledge about you product and need to put more efforts to make your business successful and you also need some luck to become rich. So becoming rich is not very easy task.
agree but if you just have base knowledge it's not enough to start own business, you need money to started your own business. rich or not it's all back to you how to have good management

For business to success money is not only the factor but one should have a dedication to make it success.

Yes, to get success in your business one need a ability to think, analyse and decide is the key determining factor of your profitability. And business success is tight financial controls and good budgeting. Apart from all these knowledge you also need some kind of luck to success in any new venture.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
n2004al
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 09:10:51 AM

Just by starting business you can't become rich but you should have good knowledge about you product and need to put more efforts to make your business successful and you also need some luck to become rich. So becoming rich is not very easy task.
agree but if you just have base knowledge it's not enough to start own business, you need money to started your own business. rich or not it's all back to you how to have good management

For business to success money is not only the factor but one should have a dedication to make it success.

Yes, to get success in your business one need a ability to think, analyse and decide is the key determining factor of your profitability. And business success is tight financial controls and good budgeting. Apart from all these knowledge you also need some kind of luck to success in any new venture.

I think that to be successful in one business it is important to be the right time in the right place, to have the money (I don't like to money of the banks) and to have the unique idea which must be elaborated and materializes. Then needed luck to be sold (except the times when the product is to good and can be sold itself).
chennan
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 11:47:21 AM

I think that to be successful in one business it is important to be the right time in the right place, to have the money (I don't like to money of the banks) and to have the unique idea which must be elaborated and materializes. Then needed luck to be sold (except the times when the product is to good and can be sold itself).

I think it's pretty safe to say that in order to not only to have a successful business, you not only need a stellar new product to offer the public, but you need a team of partners who will invest with you, and if you can't engineer the product yourself, know someone who can engineer it for you with his share of the cut. To have that one product that really changes how everybody does something is filling a niche that hasn't been filled before... And in order to do that, you really need to be thinking outside the box when it comes to you constructing ideas.

deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2015, 05:26:02 PM

There's no easy way to get rich. You need to work hard to become rich. Sometimes even if your working hard you still didn't make it to become rich. You need patience, deligence, perseverance and also dont be so expensive when it comes in buying things.

Or if you want "one time big time"  always play lotto but it's noy really advisable.

From the outhouse to the penthouse and back again, lol

lemipawa
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 05:32:41 PM

There's no easy way to get rich. You need to work hard to become rich. Sometimes even if your working hard you still didn't make it to become rich. You need patience, deligence, perseverance and also dont be so expensive when it comes in buying things.

Or if you want "one time big time"  always play lotto but it's noy really advisable.

I've heard of sob stories of those who won the lotteries but after a year, they are broke again.
Most of them don't have an idea how to manage their new found wealth, ending up partying all night ang giving out money to almost everyone.
deisik
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2015, 05:40:20 PM

I've heard of sob stories of those who won the lotteries but after a year, they are broke again.
Most of them don't have an idea how to manage their new found wealth, ending up partying all night ang giving out money to almost everyone.

I'd rather say that almost anyone would not know what to do with his money if he was given or endorsed an amount that exceeded his usual expenditures and layouts by a few orders of magnitude...

deisik
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2015, 06:44:47 PM

Failure is the key to success, you cannot be successful if you don't fail, and the person who haven't failed in his life haven't done big yet, all the big personalities across the globe have tasted the taste of failure and that is the reason they are most richest person of the world now.

Yeah, failure is success and war is definitely peace

I always thought that a good deal of sheer luck is the key to any big-time success. In other words, to turn up in the right place at the right time (take Mr. Zuckerberg as the most conspicuous example as of recent)...

fireball4

Activity: 288
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 06:59:25 PM

the main strategy is to buy bitcoins and sell it for bigger price in the future

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
[/table
Sarthak

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

Error 404: there seems to be nothing here.

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 07:06:06 PM

Its Trading! And trading involves risk. You might make big profit or a big loss. Whales control the market Cheesy Keep some whales within touch and ask them if its the right time to buy or sell Tongue

But I am too excited to see the change in the price after the next halving.

And my opinion on getting rich is "think of constructive,innovative and creative ideas." . This will make you a billionaire. For instance, see snapchat. If anyone previously used such creativity and developed such application(You can always hire coders if you don't know how to code but "creativity" is what matters Wink ), then their life would be set already Smiley

Itun

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 07:32:03 PM

Lol don't invest so much in to bitcoins.

It should be apparent that it's too volatile and risky for such large investments.

Diversify your portfolio as they always say
wearepoor

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 08:33:45 PM

Its not so simple as you think. Could you please explain how much bitcoins should buy, how much time you have to hold it and when the prices of bitcoins will be rise in future ? No one can predict this  so we can not just assume that prices will be increase in future, on other hand what if the price of the bitcoins start falling. There is no point to block your money for longer time with such a high risk.
bytezero

Activity: 414
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 08:35:57 PM

Its not so simple as you think. Could you please explain how much bitcoins should buy, how much time you have to hold it and when the prices of bitcoins will be rise in future ? No one can predict this  so we can not just assume that prices will be increase in future, on other hand what if the price of the bitcoins start falling. There is no point to block your money for longer time with such a high risk.
Buy everything you can and in 10 years you will be millionaire  Roll Eyes
wearepoor

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 08:50:51 PM

Lol don't invest so much in to bitcoins.

It should be apparent that it's too volatile and risky for such large investments.

Diversify your portfolio as they always say

Agreed with you, one can not just depend on bitcoins to became rich. Its totally like a day dream, you can invest some part of your saving into the bitcoins as investment and if the price of bitcoins start decreasing you will not have huge loss, it will minimize the risk. There are many options available for investments wherein you can get good returns. But I think hard work and luck is very important to get rich.
chennan
Legendary

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 08:51:47 PM

Its Trading! And trading involves risk. You might make big profit or a big loss. Whales control the market Cheesy Keep some whales within touch and ask them if its the right time to buy or sell Tongue

But I am too excited to see the change in the price after the next halving.

And my opinion on getting rich is "think of constructive,innovative and creative ideas." . This will make you a billionaire. For instance, see snapchat. If anyone previously used such creativity and developed such application(You can always hire coders if you don't know how to code but "creativity" is what matters Wink ), then their life would be set already Smiley

I seem to have a couple of good ideas in mind, but the problem for me is that I don't know any coders personally... and I honestly don't trust some of the coders that are for hire on this forum either.  I wish I could sit at home and learn how to code to have my own ideas come to life, but I guess I need to run into someone who shares the same ideas as me and just so happens to know how to code.

And to get back to the topic of trading, I completely agree that it is nice to know some "whales"... but in all honesty that's not a very likely scenario just to happen to know a "whale" in the world of bitcoin.  I think if you were buying bitcoin right now for the purpose of trading purposes, and to wait to sell at a higher price point; I would recommend buying a couple sets of physical coins to store your hard earned bitcoin.  So for one, you can sell off the amount of bitcoin that is on the coin itself... but the increase of interest and value to the physical coin itself could be a multiplier factor in terms of selling in the future.

Harvin

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 12:08:58 AM

I can agree with this Lol there are so many rich people of just simple luck damn
johnyj
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1012

Beyond Imagination

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 01:05:06 AM

I stumbled across this article recently:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enclosure

"By dealing an ultimately crippling blow to the monarchy (which, even after the Restoration, no longer posed a significant challenge to enclosures) the Civil War paved the way for the eventual rise to power in the 18th century of what has been called a "committee of Landlords",[26] a prelude to the UK’s parliamentary system."

See? A committee of landlords became today's parliament, it means most of today's high powered rich class are already formed centuries ago, they own almost everything in the country, rest of the people are just struggling to make a living on their land, and maybe die without anything worth mention

Of course from time to time someone arise and successfully earn some money by provide products/services to the mass, but take so called richest guy Bill Gates for example, he could not even afford 1/10 of the land in a large city. That is not rich at all comparing with those land lords

chennan
Legendary

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 01:11:22 AM

"By dealing an ultimately crippling blow to the monarchy (which, even after the Restoration, no longer posed a significant challenge to enclosures) the Civil War paved the way for the eventual rise to power in the 18th century of what has been called a "committee of Landlords",[26] a prelude to the UK’s parliamentary system."

See? A committee of landlords became today's parliament, it means most of today's high powered rich class are already formed centuries ago, they own almost everything in the country, rest of the people are just struggling to make a living on their land, and maybe die without anything worth mention

Of course from time to time someone arise and successfully earn some money by provide products/services to the mass, but take so called richest guy Bill Gates for example, he could not even afford 1/10 of the land in a large city. That is not rich at all comparing with those land lords

So what you are trying to say is to go back in time and own a bunch of land in the 18th century? lol.

And if you are pointing to the fact that there is still more bitcoin to mine and you could be a major owner of "land", meaning bitcoin, at this day in age which is still cheap to invest if you think that bitcoins prices will hit the $1k-$10K range... then I think you might be right.  The time is now I think to start investing heavily into bitcoin, but at the same time, I would hate to see the same corrupt pyramid type of system where the people who invested early on in the cryptocurrency system will reap the benefits from here on out if bitcoin were to become a global currency.

I would personally like to see a better, easier way to transact money, where everyone will have equal opportunity to make it big... not just those who invested early on and now have so much purchasing power that they don't know what to do with it.

rychallenge

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 01:46:52 AM

Become satoshis deciple
johnyj
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1012

Beyond Imagination

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 02:33:03 AM

So what you are trying to say is to go back in time and own a bunch of land in the 18th century? lol.

And if you are pointing to the fact that there is still more bitcoin to mine and you could be a major owner of "land", meaning bitcoin, at this day in age which is still cheap to invest if you think that bitcoins prices will hit the $1k-$10K range... then I think you might be right.  The time is now I think to start investing heavily into bitcoin, but at the same time, I would hate to see the same corrupt pyramid type of system where the people who invested early on in the cryptocurrency system will reap the benefits from here on out if bitcoin were to become a global currency.

I would personally like to see a better, easier way to transact money, where everyone will have equal opportunity to make it big... not just those who invested early on and now have so much purchasing power that they don't know what to do with it.

If you want anything to have value, it must have limited supply, and once it has limited supply, someone with good vision will acquire as much as possible, as early as possible, taking the risk when it is still worth a little. So there will always be early adopters. But not all of them have vision and faith. There are early adopters like Rickard Falkvinge, bought around $30 but sold around $3

MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 04:04:30 AM

I can agree with this Lol there are so many rich people of just simple luck damn

People are not becoming rich just by luck but at the same time one has to put in hard work then only they can become successful.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 266 »
  Print  

Jump to: