Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:34:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 266 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How too get rich  (Read 414924 times)
buyinbtc
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1010

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 06:45:26 PM

its not easy you have to work on it really hard to get rich, i guess the best way is to invest somewhere

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
techgeek

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 10:19:48 PM

its not easy you have to work on it really hard to get rich, i guess the best way is to invest somewhere

working hard I get, cause we all do it anyways.

but working smart, should be a key outline on ones success of making it or failing at it. i think its also the research they do to what they want to provide that target market.

lissandra

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 11:56:27 PM

are you want to get Rich ?
In my religion are terms shadaqah
if you give one then you will get a reply 7 times what you give

"The power of Given "

So if I say it 7 times I get the power to get rich!!

oh man, what happens if I say the 8th time? does my power grow even more?

luciann

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 12:58:31 AM

are you want to get Rich ?
In my religion are terms shadaqah
if you give one then you will get a reply 7 times what you give

"The power of Given "

So if I say it 7 times I get the power to get rich!!

oh man, what happens if I say the 8th time? does my power grow even more?

You can sense the sarcasm.

But, despite the relgion views, I think its better to have a plan to get rich then just praying to get rich.. just saying..

scumbag

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

★Support For PHILIPPINES Sub Forum★

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 01:09:05 AM

getting rich is based on your goals
if you don't have a goal in life, then there's nothing to reach, nothing to attain

mordekaiser

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 01:35:53 AM

if you don't have a goal in life, then there's nothing to reach, nothing to attain

so if my goal is become a animal rescure person.. ill be rich? loll.

then again theres that guy who talk to dogs so called whisper and he seems to be rich. I guess it depends on the persons goals then.
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 01:55:48 AM

Investment is always a good idea to grow our money but one should carefully need to choose the investments based on their needs. Just do not invest any how and you may end up loosing money instead making money from your investments.
coinableS
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1179

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2015, 01:59:00 AM

then again theres that guy who talk to dogs so called whisper and he seems to be rich. I guess it depends on the persons goals then.

Don't do it!  My wife is "an animal rescue person" and she makes diddly compared to her "financial reviewing person" husband   Wink

ajrah

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 02:06:26 AM

well if that's the case then it depends on your definition of what is rich to you?
is it rich in material things like cars, house and money?
or rich because you are happy living a simple life and happy as an animal rescue person and you don't owe anyone money

HarHarHar9965

Activity: 994

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 04:09:34 AM

well if that's the case then it depends on your definition of what is rich to you?
or rich because you are happy living a simple life and happy as an animal rescue person and you don't owe anyone money

Rich is defined as acquisition of wealth which could be in terms of cash, assets, investments, bonds, properties, shares, etc. Anything which increases the finacial worth of a person from the average crowd is considered rich. If you are talking about being an animal shelter operator or something, I wouldn't define you as rich no matter how happy or contended you are with your life. English is easy, there's a dictionary. Every word has a meaning.
n2004al
Legendary

Activity: 1134

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 05:47:34 AM

Investment is always a good idea to grow our money but one should carefully need to choose the investments based on their needs. Just do not invest any how and you may end up loosing money instead making money from your investments.

Very true. Investment don't mean put somewhere your money only to put in one post. Investment must be made after careful investigation and possible after advises from people who work with these things. They can advice where to put the money and then (even in this case maybe in some cases) you can have profit.
ajrah

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 05:52:57 AM

Rich is defined as acquisition of wealth which could be in terms of cash, assets, investments, bonds, properties, shares, etc. Anything which increases the finacial worth of a person from the average crowd is considered rich. If you are talking about being an animal shelter operator or something, I wouldn't define you as rich no matter how happy or contended you are with your life. English is easy, there's a dictionary. Every word has a meaning.

Read again my post, I didn't say definition based on a dictionary.
If it's based on what is written in the dictionary I would agree with you.

n2004al
Legendary

Activity: 1134

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 06:08:24 AM

Very philosophical thoughts which define excellently what is the definition of rich. But that what is needed people is not the definition but how to be rich. How to get rich? Needed ways to be rich. This is important. Then what is rich and how someone can be defined rich maybe is for another time. Can you write about how to get rich?  Wink
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 07:51:04 AM

Very true. Investment don't mean put somewhere your money only to put in one post. Investment must be made after careful investigation and possible after advises from people who work with these things. They can advice where to put the money and then (even in this case maybe in some cases) you can have profit.

Yes one should choose their investments very carefully if not they will loose most of their investments. For long term you should choose more stable investments like gold and properties.
BitCoinNutJob
Legendary

Activity: 1316

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 09:14:06 AM

How to be rich? Buy Litecoin mega pump is coming. Whales buying a lot of LTC now.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 11:27:30 AM

How to be rich? Buy Litecoin mega pump is coming. Whales buying a lot of LTC now.

this should pump bitcoin too, at least partially, because seeing how it's harder to buy bitcoin directly with fiat, people will buy bitcoin first and convert their coins to litecoin

so a return to 250 per btc is not so implausible
HarHarHar9965

Activity: 994

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 04:13:10 PM

Very philosophical thoughts which define excellently what is the definition of rich. But that what is needed people is not the definition but how to be rich. How to get rich? Needed ways to be rich. This is important. Then what is rich and how someone can be defined rich maybe is for another time. Can you write about how to get rich?  Wink

If I knew the very exact combination of being as rich as you are imagining I could be, you think I would be discussing it with somebody online? Come on, we all know that there are only 2 ways to improvise your financial situations on a macro scale: Invest or save. If both done efficiently and used as an advantage over a long period, it could only be beneficial. But then again I'm a dirty gambler and I'm living an awesome life so I don't really complain Smiley
goosoodude

Activity: 584
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 10:49:40 PM

Made me laugh for a second there. There's no better way to loose money than by following expected pumps, there's little profit there.
Even if you do turn out to make some profit by doing so, it wont get you rich, which was the topic of this thread anyways.
You have a much better chance to get rich by hodling something valuable like btc, if you don't mind the wait..

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

aBhsNc6NKn

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

osiztechnologies is cheating company in india

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 08:22:41 AM

Either open a business related to fraud or wait for a big lottery on your name.

Do you mean like your bullshit fraud company  ?

osiz technologies complaints | osiztechnologies cheating | osiz technologies is cheating fraud company in india
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 08:22:54 AM

Made me laugh for a second there. There's no better way to loose money than by following expected pumps, there's little profit there.
Even if you do turn out to make some profit by doing so, it wont get you rich, which was the topic of this thread anyways.
You have a much better chance to get rich by hodling something valuable like btc, if you don't mind the wait..

I joined  2 pump groups once but they both failed me miserably so I wouldn't recommend those at all. Best way to get rich is to keep funding investments that are rock solid to leverage your capital and not buy any fancy stuff until you are earning more than 10 or 20k a month.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 266 »
  Print  

Jump to: