Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:58:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 266 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How too get rich  (Read 414924 times)
tommorisonwebdesign

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 05:21:33 PM

its easy..just do some hard work and don't take any type of shortcuts..well that's depend on you to invest or not and also depends on how much amount you have target

Again, hard work never gets you anywhere. You can't work hard for live simply because your health will deteriorate due too much stress and high cortisol. A some sort of passive income is needed to not go insane. I need something that will give me money doing nothing or as little energy spent as possible, just like the rich do. Being rich is so easy, they just rent their properties and spend the rest of the day on leisure. I wish I was that lucky.

I know many men who have worked hard all their life and are now old, poor men. 

Working hard alone isn't good enough.  You must work smart.
True that. This is what I like about Bitcoin. In today's economy, you work long hard hours and make little money. At least with bitcoin there are ways to earn money by investment, or passive income as previously mentioned. I'm still waiting to see if BitGold will pay out their $10 referral bonus.

Signatures? How about learning a skill... I don't care either way. Everybody has to make a living somehow.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
greBit

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 05:31:03 PM

its easy..just do some hard work and don't take any type of shortcuts..well that's depend on you to invest or not and also depends on how much amount you have target
Sometimes the shortcut is the best way to boost your chance to get rich be higher. It depends on what kind of shortcut you will do. And, actually people dont have any target for the amount they will reach. After they reach that amount, they will be greedy and raise the target every time.

If you mean cheating, scamming, etc in work and business as shortcut, then I think that yes one should never do that, it is against business ethics and you must respect rules and regulations. Honesty goes a long way, but I think manipulation could be a great tool if you are selling yourself or an idea. You must know how to be inside your investors mind or understand your customers' demand, and then provide your services in similar fashion Smiley
futureofbitcoin

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 05:31:21 PM

If you would commit suicide because you got robbed/scammed, you are a fool. Period.

Even intelligent people can get scammed/robbed. It's not always easy to avoid these things. That's no reason to throw away your life.
not eveyone thinks the same way though. plenty of people around the world choose suicide over a life of poverty because it is easier. thats if you got scammed or robbed for everything you have though.

How stupid you two truly are? Grebit said that sarcastically, god you guys are like Sheldon form Big bang theory. You think grebit's one of those people who will kill himself over getting scammed? Dude, we have all been scammed once, its okay. If anybody scams Grebit again, he's going to track that dude down and expose him. Don't you worry about that. Post relevant content and not just ways to increase your post count.
As if your post is any more relevant? Why don't you follow your own advice, filthy hypocrite?

Many people on this forum, like you, does not have a shred of common sense. How am I to know whether Grebit is one of them? Suicide is a serious matter and one should not encourage it no matter what. It's not always easy to detect sarcasm online, and I still don't know whether Grebit was sarcastic or not.
greBit

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 05:53:11 PM

If you would commit suicide because you got robbed/scammed, you are a fool. Period.

Even intelligent people can get scammed/robbed. It's not always easy to avoid these things. That's no reason to throw away your life.
not eveyone thinks the same way though. plenty of people around the world choose suicide over a life of poverty because it is easier. thats if you got scammed or robbed for everything you have though.

How stupid you two truly are? Grebit said that sarcastically, god you guys are like Sheldon form Big bang theory. You think grebit's one of those people who will kill himself over getting scammed? Dude, we have all been scammed once, its okay. If anybody scams Grebit again, he's going to track that dude down and expose him. Don't you worry about that. Post relevant content and not just ways to increase your post count.
As if your post is any more relevant? Why don't you follow your own advice, filthy hypocrite?

Many people on this forum, like you, does not have a shred of common sense. How am I to know whether Grebit is one of them? Suicide is a serious matter and one should not encourage it no matter what. It's not always easy to detect sarcasm online, and I still don't know whether Grebit was sarcastic or not.

Hey man its all good, its okay. Harharhar9965 is a very experienced member and has knowledge about whatever he talks, his content is very significant and he has also helped me very often. I understand that he might have come down a little too hard on you, I apologize. People are really mean on the internet anyway, bro. Regarding suicide, I don't believe in that. I have 1 life, I will make sure it matters Smiley
futureofbitcoin

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 12:59:36 PM

Thanks, grebit. Suicide is bad, mmmkay? /southpark

@AP: Sometimes working smart is also not sufficient or even needed. You may just need to be in the right place at the right time. Although I guess you might say that getting there in the right place and right time itself is working smart.
Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1124

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 01:02:29 PM

Working hard alone isn't good enough.  You must work smart.
And I know many people who worked hardly, now their sons/daughters have been a rich person. Sometimes people do hard work not to enrich their selves, but for ensuring the future of their kids.

Sometimes the shortcut is the best way to boost your chance to get rich be higher. It depends on what kind of shortcut you will do. And, actually people dont have any target for the amount they will reach. After they reach that amount, they will be greedy and raise the target every time.

If you mean cheating, scamming, etc in work and business as shortcut, then I think that yes one should never do that, it is against business ethics and you must respect rules and regulations. Honesty goes a long way, but I think manipulation could be a great tool if you are selling yourself or an idea. You must know how to be inside your investors mind or understand your customers' demand, and then provide your services in similar fashion Smiley
Yeah I will never recommend any shortcut way, since most of them isnt a positive thing. People who too lazy to work but want to be rich always seek any shortcut to get it.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
AtheistAKASaneBrain

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 01:23:56 PM

And I know many people who worked hardly, now their sons/daughters have been a rich person. Sometimes people do hard work not to enrich their selves, but for ensuring the future of their kids.

Yeah I will never recommend any shortcut way, since most of them isnt a positive thing. People who too lazy to work but want to be rich always seek any shortcut to get it.

It's impossible to get rich in a lifetime without taking some sort of shortcut. There are legal shortcuts, no need to get yourself in trouble. For example, buying a cheap altcoin that you might thing will explode in future is taking a shortcut, because it has a strong element of gamble. But without risk you will never most likely get rich.
Falconer
Legendary

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 01:45:26 PM

It's impossible to get rich in a lifetime without taking some sort of shortcut.
No, its really possible. There are many person who get rich with work hardly, like sportsmen imo. The key is never give up and be creative.

There are legal shortcuts, no need to get yourself in trouble. For example, buying a cheap altcoin that you might thing will explode in future is taking a shortcut, because it has a strong element of gamble. But without risk you will never most likely get rich.
Most of shortcuts are illegal thing. The 'shortcut way' and 'gambling' are different, which shortcut way is you could avoid any risks to get rich, but in gambling, you must bet what you have to get rich. And actually I think investment can be categorized to gambling.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
BillyBobZorton
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 03:50:01 PM

No, its really possible. There are many person who get rich with work hardly, like sportsmen imo. The key is never give up and be creative.

There are legal shortcuts, no need to get yourself in trouble. For example, buying a cheap altcoin that you might thing will explode in future is taking a shortcut, because it has a strong element of gamble. But without risk you will never most likely get rich.
Most of shortcuts are illegal thing. The 'shortcut way' and 'gambling' are different, which shortcut way is you could avoid any risks to get rich, but in gambling, you must bet what you have to get rich. And actually I think investment can be categorized to gambling.

What are the chances that you get rich as an athlete? How many losers there are for a professional football player to reach the first division? Statistically you are against the odds. Even Floyd Mayweather says that he doesn't really work hard, he works smart.

At the end of the day you need luck in everything you do.

Tell me a single person that you know that works hard and got rich. I cant think of a single one (that you know, not some celebrity).
futureofbitcoin

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 05:17:37 PM

What are the chances that you get rich as an athlete? How many losers there are for a professional football player to reach the first division? Statistically you are against the odds. Even Floyd Mayweather says that he doesn't really work hard, he works smart.

Tell me a single person that you know that works hard and got rich. I cant think of a single one (that you know, not some celebrity).
He can say anything he wants but that doesn't make it true. All indications are, people who are professional boxers are not very smart.

There are many things you can do to get rich in a single lifetime, and it's easier now than it's ever been. You hear of teenagers making a few million dollars all the time. YOu just have to find the right thing to work towards.
bitcollins85

Activity: 235

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 05:19:41 PM

The best way to get rich is to start an own business, to be unique in what you're doing, to be a true master of his job, doing well and conveniently. For something like that, does not need a lot of investment, you just have to work hard and with a little luck you could become rich.
tommorisonwebdesign

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 08:13:00 PM

As a mental health advocate, I cannot condone suicide, and I think it's inappropriate and rude to bring up in normal conversation. That being said, it's difficult for ANYBODY to read sarcasm since text comes with no body language. I believe more awareness needs to be aroused on the matter of suicide and internet, but now I am getting off topic.

If you lose your life savings or go bankrupt, there is always hope. It may really suck but bite the bullet and start over.

Signatures? How about learning a skill... I don't care either way. Everybody has to make a living somehow.
mrhelpful
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 09:24:03 PM

The best way to get rich is to start an own business, to be unique in what you're doing, to be a true master of his job, doing well and conveniently. For something like that, does not need a lot of investment, you just have to work hard and with a little luck you could become rich.

easiers said then done.

most actually go broke depending on what venture of industry they start. for someone to really scale their business they must know more then any other indiviual in that industry or enough to be 1st.

Its a matter of speed and execution which is very hard to do.
apriyani420

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 09:49:01 PM

earn some money from small works when you get enough to create a small business do it after that create bigger business and so on i know its hard but thats just my suggestion

Falconer
Legendary

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 11:33:07 AM

What are the chances that you get rich as an athlete?
Do you watch any sport? This question sounds awkward for me actually.

How many losers there are for a professional football player to reach the first division?
Not only football player, there are many person who failed in the end. But to be a sportsmen, they need to improve physical strength by do training hardly.

Statistically you are against the odds. Even Floyd Mayweather says that he doesn't really work hard, he works smart.
Wrong, the first thing is a working hardly for a sportsmen, even for Mayweather to build his body. Smart way is a additional thing to make higher chance to win.

Can luck work to a lazy person who just staying on his bed without doing anything? Atleast you have to work.

You should read the life story of Cristiano Ronaldo. And actually there are many sportsman who do hardworking, you could google it.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
greBit

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 11:47:14 AM

It's impossible to get rich in a lifetime without taking some sort of shortcut. There are legal shortcuts, no need to get yourself in trouble. For example, buying a cheap altcoin that you might thing will explode in future is taking a shortcut, because it has a strong element of gamble. But without risk you will never most likely get rich.

It is not impossible to get rich in a lifetime without taking a short cut. One can always work their way through with good studies >> good job >> good work >> Great life. My parents studied well and did nice jobs, they gave me a nice environment to live in. They did not take any shortcut. The whole idea of a shortcut is that they are not legal, otherwise we wouldn't term it a shortcut. Trading altcoins could be considered as a smart move not a shortcut.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 11:50:25 AM

One way to get rich is to use the power of leverage..To use a sum of money and keep reinvesting it in various activities till the compounding accelerates to such a degree that you get ahead. Also many sites offer residual income opportunities. You must find what works and be wise. Also another way to get rich is to notice a product or service that is needed by the community and you be the first to offer it..aka corner the market with something useful or a service of value..

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Miracal

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 12:44:27 PM

As a mental health advocate, I cannot condone suicide, and I think it's inappropriate and rude to bring up in normal conversation. That being said, it's difficult for ANYBODY to read sarcasm since text comes with no body language. I believe more awareness needs to be aroused on the matter of suicide and internet, but now I am getting off topic.

If you lose your life savings or go bankrupt, there is always hope. It may really suck but bite the bullet and start over.

If you think talking and discussing suicide makes it rude and inappropriate, what kind of health advocate are you? History has always proved that anything which has been withheld from the people legally have gained significant attention in the underground. In simpler terms, the more 'less spoken about, less discussed' and often considered taboo it becomes, the more attention it receives and people will try to explore it in the wrong ways. The best way to talk things out, especially something like suicide is not considering it too secretive but rather be open to talk about it and express better ways and solutions.
wearepoor

Activity: 784

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 12:55:38 PM

yeah, but they would never be successful in the future, as working positively is the only way to be more successful, and if you get into shortcut it could not be a long term success, it would be only for short term, and everytime you cannot go away with shortcut.
Falconer
Legendary

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 06:34:44 PM

One way to get rich is to use the power of leverage..To use a sum of money and keep reinvesting it in various activities till the compounding accelerates to such a degree that you get ahead.
Sounds the risk will be higher if we invest in various things, and need much capital to do it.

Also many sites offer residual income opportunities. You must find what works and be wise. Also another way to get rich is to notice a product or service that is needed by the community and you be the first to offer it..aka corner the market with something useful or a service of value..
Most people are thinking the same way which we must provide what people need. While you build it, the other person have made it before you. There will be plenty rivals on your business then. The better way is we have to make a unique product that can attract people to use it.

yeah, but they would never be successful in the future, as working positively is the only way to be more successful, and if you get into shortcut it could not be a long term success, it would be only for short term, and everytime you cannot go away with shortcut.
There are many scammers or hackers who got thousands even millions dollars from their 'shortcut' way. Imo, that amount is enough for them to enjoy life for their lifetime or retire from any work  Smiley

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 266 »
  Print  

Jump to: