Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 07:49:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 266 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How too get rich  (Read 414933 times)
angryrob

Activity: 287
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 12:27:33 PM

Getting rich is pretty easy because of the fact that the bitcoin is getting lot more worth these days, and also in the future if ask me right ?
I think we just have or invest in the bitcoin till the halving has been done so you can make a lot profit.

But that will not make you richest, as it also depends on how much you invest and what would be the price of bitcoin after the halving, as I believe it won't reach the moon overnight.
hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 02:14:33 PM

I've heard my teacher say, if you want to be rich, then you haris saving diligently. maybe it's all you can do, but you also have to have a great income, if you do that in a long time, maybe it could happen  Grin
LuckyYOU

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 02:25:38 PM

no easy way to get rich. trade something, market your skill

Most people work for someone else then, are you sure becoming an entrepreneur is the right path for you?
yeah very hard to become rich. There are many things you have to do to become rich. I think working hard is not enough.
I think entrepreneurs pretty good

Yes, you need to work in a smarter way, there is no easy way to become rich, you need continuously follow the basics of your work with a great level of honesty and integrity.

Most people overlook lots of things, and what you said is the main thing.

People just dont want to do that or develop their mindsets and just choose the easy cookie cutter type of business out there, which eventually leads to their loss.

It takes grit and time plus everything thats left unsaid on making it happen for yourself.
To be rich you must work really really hard. That is the most important. And you must be smart and safe your money.
I think that making an investment is also good. But you must be lucky to get some money and that will not happen that often.

expert4knowledge

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 08:24:13 PM

I've heard my teacher say, if you want to be rich, then you haris saving diligently. maybe it's all you can do, but you also have to have a great income, if you do that in a long time, maybe it could happen  Grin
For long term, saving money plus spending smart, have a good plan can improve you and for short term, lean ideas and being lucky is helpful.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
              ▄███▌ █
             ▀▀▀██▄  █
           ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
          █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄██ ███▄    █
        ▐███▀   ▀█   █
        ████     █   █
       ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
       ▀▄▄███▌      █
   ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
 ▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
               █  ▄▀
               ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
  ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
   ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄  ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
    ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
   ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
     ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
     ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████  ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
     █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
     ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                                ▄█████
                                                                            ▄███████▀
                                                                            ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  LIGHTPAPER...
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
jokerrj

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 08:35:38 PM

no easy way to get rich. trade something, market your skill

Most people work for someone else then, are you sure becoming an entrepreneur is the right path for you?
yeah very hard to become rich. There are many things you have to do to become rich. I think working hard is not enough.
I think entrepreneurs pretty good

Yes, you need to work in a smarter way, there is no easy way to become rich, you need continuously follow the basics of your work with a great level of honesty and integrity.

Most people overlook lots of things, and what you said is the main thing.

People just dont want to do that or develop their mindsets and just choose the easy cookie cutter type of business out there, which eventually leads to their loss.

It takes grit and time plus everything thats left unsaid on making it happen for yourself.
To be rich you must work really really hard. That is the most important. And you must be smart and safe your money.
I think that making an investment is also good. But you must be lucky to get some money and that will not happen that often.

Yeah you need to work hard constantly, there should be no full stop to your work, or else you won't reach your goal, and if you want to get rich you should have certain predetermined goal in your mind.

Looking for a long term signature campaign. Pm me
ingiltere
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1512

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 04:08:45 AM

To be rich, from one point we need to get involved in illegal activities. You can see only few people found rich just because of hard work, remaining has atleast a small corner in their life where they get involved into illegal activities.
I know. huge income will you get from doing illegal activities. would be great, but do you think that God does not like it?
your money will not be a blessing.

It's not about God or morals. You can get rich without doing illegal things. If you are a programmer you can write an app, if you are an artist you can sell your art. That doesn't have to be illegal. The most important thing is to choose right work that fits best for you and if it makes Money you can do. All you need is an idea and a plan.
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 04:23:37 AM

To be rich, from one point we need to get involved in illegal activities. You can see only few people found rich just because of hard work, remaining has atleast a small corner in their life where they get involved into illegal activities.
I know. huge income will you get from doing illegal activities. would be great, but do you think that God does not like it?
your money will not be a blessing.

It's not about God or morals. You can get rich without doing illegal things. If you are a programmer you can write an app, if you are an artist you can sell your art. That doesn't have to be illegal. The most important thing is to choose right work that fits best for you and if it makes Money you can do. All you need is an idea and a plan.

True there are different ways to earn it. Conscience will be your enemy here. Yeah you do illegal tricks then what? That will always be stuck in your mind for what you have done. And maybe that will also be the one that will make you crazy in the next years that you will think about it. Unless you got Alzheimer's disease.
zerowing

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 04:41:16 AM

Buy a rare item at a yard sale and hope that it is worth millions.
ajun96

Activity: 658

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 07:12:44 AM

For long term, saving money plus spending smart, have a good plan can improve you and for short term, lean ideas and being lucky is helpful.
it would be very easy to say that, if you already have a job and a steady income. Of course you only need to manage the finances and expenditures were smart, you would be rich
but what about someone who does not have a job?
be diligent not necessary
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 07:24:19 AM

Getting rich requires a lot of work. If you encounter tips on how to get rich quick without needing to exert effort, be wary. Rather than looking for ways on how to get rich quick, find ways to make money at home. The best way to protect yourself from yourself is to automate your savings. That means setting up recurring transfers on a regular basis, Force yourself to avoid negative financial influences as much as possible. That means going cold turkey.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1069

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 07:28:28 AM

it would be very easy to say that, if you already have a job and a steady income. Of course you only need to manage the finances and expenditures were smart, you would be rich
but what about someone who does not have a job?
be diligent not necessary

If you do not have a job and you wanted to be rich, it is high time you move and get yourself a job or anything that can make you a steady income. It is the first step to become financially free. If you can't do at least that, do not bother thinking about being rich.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1004

www.licx.io

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 08:18:06 AM

even if you buy expensive items, and waiting for high prices, it is very hard to make you rich, if you like the stuff, try it with antiques, it is worth quite expensive with collectors, but also can start saving for the moment, the point is never give up with the obstacles that you receive later

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
 Low Fidelity - High Potential 
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████

█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
kacak41

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 08:36:21 AM

even if you buy expensive items, and waiting for high prices, it is very hard to make you rich, if you like the stuff, try it with antiques, it is worth quite expensive with collectors, but also can start saving for the moment, the point is never give up with the obstacles that you receive later

Yeah, collecting antiques will not make you rich, as it will totally depend on the future where there antiques stands in future, and you also need a particular buyer to buy that product.
diodio5

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 01:15:02 PM

Getting rich is pretty easy because of the fact that the bitcoin is getting lot more worth these days, and also in the future if ask me right ?
I think we just have or invest in the bitcoin till the halving has been done so you can make a lot profit.
If getting rich is easy. You will find a lot of rich people in the street. and no beggars on the streets. in fact very difficult to become rich dude. anyway if you invest in bitcoin. you need a lot of capital and a very long time to be rich
pocarime32

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 01:24:54 PM

If getting rich is easy. You will find a lot of rich people in the street. and no beggars on the streets. in fact very difficult to become rich dude. anyway if you invest in bitcoin. you need a lot of capital and a very long time to be rich

Lol yes. Getting rich is super difficult. it's not about easy earn bitcoin that only earn you small amount but it's about getting rich with big amount of money.
CryptoBjorn

Activity: 714

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 01:59:49 PM

Getting rich with the bitcoin can be really easy if you ask me because the bitcoin will got to a high amount soon or later.
I think investing with your money in a large amount of bitcoins can make your rich at the end, you should do it on a long term of course.
d1ceplayer

Activity: 686
Merit: 277

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 03:07:01 PM

Working more and working hard I think is the main method, If someone has an easy method they will most likely not be here and the world would be "more" full of billionaires.
diegz

Activity: 798

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 03:25:03 PM

Working more and working hard I think is the main method, If someone has an easy method they will most likely not be here and the world would be "more" full of billionaires.

That is right working hard would really pay...hard work could lead us to success or promotion in job and increase in salary, but with that, our lifestyle should not come with the salary increase, that way, I'm sure we'll get rich..

Sengoko

Activity: 491
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 04:23:07 PM

Working hard sure is the most legitimate method of becoming rich for an honest person, coming with innovative and new ideas also sure helps and improves the possibility of getting rich Smiley.
bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 04:37:44 PM

Hard work is the key to becoming rich. Invest your time, dont take so much time doing nothing
 instead let your hand and mind works for some good reason. And aim goals for specific time.

And make bitcoins for a sideline job nor full time.
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 266 »
  Print  

Jump to: