Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 02:05:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 [119] 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 ... 266 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How too get rich  (Read 414927 times)
Mr. Big
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1176

While my guitar gently weeps!!!

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 04:39:47 AM

Nothing comes without great effort. I don't believe there is a method to become rich, but I do believe the self-made man concept

Wel that's true...everything needs a great effort and method should be your own, the way you are comfortable with, and the mastery of what you know... Doing what others are doing won't get you rich if it is not what you are good at...except if your practices is the same as to whom you copied it..
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1217

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 05:18:19 AM

If you are earning money and you want to get rich. You can invest on properties or other things that increases value. Never invest n products that depreciate fast like Vehicles etc.

No one considers vehicles as a form of investment. (i.e if you are collecting vintage vehicles, then it is a different case). And investment in property is not always risk-free. For example, some of the luxury apartments in the UAE, which were going for $1 million+ USD in 2008 are now priced at $350,000 to $400,000.
avw1982

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 06:00:15 AM

Nothing comes without great effort. I don't believe there is a method to become rich, but I do believe the self-made man concept

Wel that's true...everything needs a great effort and method should be your own, the way you are comfortable with, and the mastery of what you know... Doing what others are doing won't get you rich if it is not what you are good at...except if your practices is the same as to whom you copied it..

I think going back to the past is just an impossible dream. If you want to be rich, save your money or invest it to businesses. And there are some people also believe that by giving charity to the needy will make them even "richer". We never know what we will get in return by giving and sharing...
AlexBits

Activity: 239
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 07:47:37 AM

you want to get rich don't just buy coins and sell them.
you need to work hard or make something what is not yet in use something that everybody can use and worth to buy.
Etaren

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 08:25:18 AM

Everyone wants to be rich and that is quite logic but to be rich is not that easy you have to work really hard and do just only the right things so that is nice but you need also some lucky otherwise it would be not possible.
And to earn some nice money you have to make an investment and hope that you can earn a lot of money with it but you never know what will happen.
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 12:55:06 PM

If you want to get rich you have to work more and spend less. That is the formula, regardless on what is you choice of work if you are discipline to get rich you will follow all the necessary elements to reach you goal. However, if you want get rich very quick you can do gambling but not advisable cause only few are successful in that kind of venture.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 04:24:16 PM

lol, Some post make me lulz so hard, If I had a time machine... really?

Nowadays the uncles are not going to help anyone, you should have to make your way yourself, you have to struggle hard to get any good job, no matter online or offline, the main thing is that you have to struggle hard day and night.
martinacar

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 04:52:24 PM

Getting rich can be done on all kind of methods in my opinion, one of the methods is just by holding the bitcoin itself.
I think if you just hold the bitcoin itself you can make big bucks, its of course depending on the amount you invest but it can provide you some big bucks.
mrhelpful
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 07:01:50 PM

If you want to get rich you have to work more and spend less. That is the formula, regardless on what is you choice of work if you are discipline to get rich you will follow all the necessary elements to reach you goal. However, if you want get rich very quick you can do gambling but not advisable cause only few are successful in that kind of venture.

I think you got some of the formula right, but needs some tweaking.

"The right work" will result to better odds to success and spend less just is a icing on the cake of building your awareness of financial choices.

Eg: The not enough time scenario decides to do everything vs Hire 1 person to save more time where its needed.
sishendaoye

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 08:37:23 PM

You are partly right, but its not only that you have to work hard in my opinion, you also need some luck to accomplish this.
Its not all depending on yourself in my opinion, other people are also playing a part in this.
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1105

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 04:57:24 AM

You are partly right, but its not only that you have to work hard in my opinion, you also need some luck to accomplish this.
Its not all depending on yourself in my opinion, other people are also playing a part in this.
yeah i had seen many people lost all their money and belongings by gambling, still few are there who had succeeded, so luck plays a main role here. by working hard if you cant become too rich somehow you can stabilize your wealth.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
MingLee

Activity: 490
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 05:00:40 AM

yeah i had seen many people lost all their money and belongings by gambling, still few are there who had succeeded, so luck plays a main role here. by working hard if you cant become too rich somehow you can stabilize your wealth.
Working hard it always good for maintaining and stabilizing the wealth that you have, but the real way to make money is through investments, starting a business or buying your own. Risk will (assuming you succeed) pay you back with fairly large amounts on money, and through enough successes and risk you can make a lot of money.
diodio5

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 05:46:16 AM

you need to work hard or make something what is not yet in use something that everybody can use and worth to buy.
I think there are many traders who become rich by trading. so why not just rely on selling and buying coin? after all, it is very profitable if you already have skills in that field?
and if you want to speed up to get rich. perhaps you could add another job
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 06:33:41 AM

I think there are many traders who become rich by trading. so why not just rely on selling and buying coin? after all, it is very profitable if you already have skills in that field?
and if you want to speed up to get rich. perhaps you could add another job
That's the best advice, trading is which make a person rich, you just to invest a good amount of money to be use in trading, if you profit it an add up to your trading amount and eventually it will increase by time and the more you become more expert in trading.
pocarime32

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 06:40:39 AM

Get a school and college, learn major skill that only some people know about it. I think it's really good one to get rich. and when you rich, open a school for that skill. and your money will unlimited.
RobinHoodster

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 09:41:58 AM

Nowadays the uncles are not going to help anyone, you should have to make your way yourself, you have to struggle hard to get any good job, no matter online or offline, the main thing is that you have to struggle hard day and night.
To be rich you have to save some money otherwise you are going to lose some money and that would be bad for you if that is going to happen to you.
And you need also to make an investment so you can earn a lot of money and that can be nice for you.
stromma44

Activity: 952

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 10:05:06 AM

To be rich you have to save some money otherwise you are going to lose some money and that would be bad for you if that is going to happen to you.
And you need also to make an investment so you can earn a lot of money and that can be nice for you.

Saving will not make you rich but it can help you at the time of emergencies, but if you make an smart investment now then it can make you rich in future.
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 11:55:41 AM

Saving will not make you rich but it can help you at the time of emergencies, but if you make an smart investment now then it can make you rich in future.
Indeed you only save when you don't want money anymore, although I may say that saving is also important but I suggest you save a little for emergency only and other needs in the future, and if you have extra money go invest it with bitcoin if you want to have extra income or to be rich in the future.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
umaOuma

Activity: 938

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 12:03:17 PM

Indeed you only save when you don't want money anymore, although I may say that saving is also important but I suggest you save a little for emergency only and other needs in the future, and if you have extra money go invest it with bitcoin if you want to have extra income or to be rich in the future.

Do not invest your all money in a single product, try to diversify your investments to minimize the risks, investing some part of your money in bitcoin can serve the purpose.
Mr. Big
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1176

While my guitar gently weeps!!!

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 12:09:36 PM

Get a school and college, learn major skill that only some people know about it. I think it's really good one to get rich. and when you rich, open a school for that skill. and your money will unlimited.

If you are studying a course in college which is unique, then you are a pioneer..Sad to say nowadays every school offers a unique course, and after the completing the course, they found no where to go but to try jobs that are not related to their course, so instead of getting richer, they become poorer..
Pages: « 1 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 [119] 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 ... 266 »
  Print  

Jump to: