Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:24:00 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 [115] 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to teach kids about Bitcoin?  (Read 111784 times)
waskaplung

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 03:50:12 AM

well kids like to play, so something that can bring together bitcoin and gaming

like puzzle that when solved reveal a private key for example

it is important that kids start to learn early some basic economy, at least something about income and expenditure

i heard about a new law for some countries that will make it possible(to teach them basic economy) in schools

before teaching first be specific. tell them the most easier way to understand to do with bitcoin. explain them house to use and how to manage bitcoin to the easier way.
donpepot

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 03:57:15 AM

it is important that kids start to learn early some basic economy, at least something about income and expenditure

i heard about a new law for some countries that will make it possible(to teach them basic economy) in schools

there are some kids that they dont get it easily. they cant understand what are you saying so be specific. when you teach them show them in computer or in your moble so that they can understood easier. teach them the basic way to learn and to start bitcoin to manage.
CryptoMauren

Activity: 283
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 04:50:21 AM

agree, because the kids love to play games, then we can introduce bitcoin through games, and now has been present a game application that is associated with the bitcoin. at least the kids will know the basis of bitcoin
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:23:15 AM

agree, because the kids love to play games, then we can introduce bitcoin through games, and now has been present a game application that is associated with the bitcoin. at least the kids will know the basis of bitcoin

The kids are very interesting about learning new innovation and new way of earning methods for them bitcoin is the good is the good inspiration for them the youngsters are very clever now you can easily train them quickly .
tenebriscaelum

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:49:29 AM

As things are now it is inevitable not to teach your kid about bitcoin and if the technology advances further along with a more general approach on how to use it(like paying for a restaurant, taxis or bills) then you would really need your kids know about it because they might also use it in the future.
labang2

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:12:19 AM

I think someone could create a game about it , a game composed of story telling which as they progress they get to know more about different angles of bitcoin world which could be useful when they grew up Smiley
For now bitcoin is not suitable for young people.  Their are time to introduced to them.
Firefox07

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:28:54 AM

Its hard to teach kids about bitcoin. Because bitcoin is complicated and it hard for them to unDerstand it. And children always loves to play. But i think if the the school added bitcoin in their curiculum it is easier for them to understand it.

Alalex

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:43:35 AM

If you want to teach a child to learn bitcoin dtrader, wait for the child's age when suda enters adulthood and already has a complete identity. But if teaching children who are still underage and have no identity identifier, this is very embarrassing because knowledge of a child should learn more with education first.

Therefore the minimum who should want to join the community of cripto money should be people who already have extensive knowledge with cripto money. I think a child under age has no experience with cripto money.

So wait for the child when suda entered adulthood and then we can teach the science of bitcoin the future.

kikay15

Activity: 127

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 10:07:02 AM

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/9-ways-kids-smarter-money-100050132.html

This article doesn't talk about bitcoin but it got me thinking how to get kinds interested in bitcoin within the context of appropriate money management lessons. Think of we could teach kinds about it. The growth, the adoption, the inflation and retraction. The allure of the "internet money".

...what other ideas come to mind?
For now I think its not time to teach our children about bitcoin. Because we would like that our children will focus their studies. We can teach them bout bitcoin at the right time that they know all about bitcoin.

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Github
West0813

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 12:12:39 PM

We cannot easily teach kid about bitcoin and any other cryptocurrency. Because kids always want to play. And i think kids are not ready to enter bitcoin.

stobox
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin   ───────
Rulelies

Activity: 277

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 12:17:41 PM

Well to teach kids about Bitcoin, use analogies to teach them. Compare the system they already know to the cryptocurrency system. For example using the analogy of a bank and wallet, using the analogy of a cryptocurrency coin and a real money. Also make sure to tell them the difference.

Oikos.cash      Decentralized Finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
     github  ◥ telegram   ◥ twitter   ◥ discord             synthetic asset trading 
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN OIKOS   ❰❰❰                     trustless token exchange 
Red Fire

Activity: 189
Merit: 28

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 01:09:51 PM

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/9-ways-kids-smarter-money-100050132.html

This article doesn't talk about bitcoin but it got me thinking how to get kinds interested in bitcoin within the context of appropriate money management lessons. Think of we could teach kinds about it. The growth, the adoption, the inflation and retraction. The allure of the "internet money".

...what other ideas come to mind?
I think the best way to explain bitcoin to children is by making an animation that is related to bitcoin because we know how kids react to animations especially when it is almost like a cartoons their attention is so into that. By that you can catch their attention and also they are learning about bitcoin too without even knowing it. Then explain it when they are already mature enough to understand the concept of bitcoin.
bilyboy

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 01:56:45 PM

Teaching children for Bitcoin, I think this is a necessity, when growing up they will not be surprised and will soon integrate with the trend of electronic money in the world. To teach, we need to be clever because not every child can absorb at all. They like to play games and watch cartoons, create funny videos and incorporate Bitcoin images. Do not talk too much about Bitcoin, children will find boring, every day say a little will make them feel interesting.
Sum24

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:43:37 PM

there are some kids that they dont get it easily. they cant understand what are you saying so be specific. when you teach them show them in computer or in your moble so that they can understood easier. teach them the basic way to learn and to start bitcoin to manage.
I think it is not that hard as you said we can tell them by showing games and videos too, they will know about bitcoin but for this we will have to give them a lot of information so that they will not get any lose using bitcoin. it is very important to guide them well, first we should make them join signature campaign as here they will get enough information as it is not very hard to tell them as they are our new generation now they have sharp minds.
Gu_XiaoMing

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:43:27 PM

Kids should understand it more than adults. I find the hardest part about explaining bitcoin to people is that they have to unlearn so much about how the current system works.
ICOPass
Copper Member

Activity: 112

Easiest way to do KYC checks

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 01:58:28 PM

I think that kids will learn easily about bitcoin. I am more worried about old people. Not understanding technology will lead to problems in social inclusion.

Pejoh Asu

Activity: 1484
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:12:12 PM

I think that kids will learn easily about bitcoin. I am more worried about old people. Not understanding technology will lead to problems in social inclusion.
Agree, kids will get to know bitcoin more than old people, with gadgets that are always in their hands so I'm not worried that someday they'll know the bitcoin itself without our introduction.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Bryan_12

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:52:52 PM

I do not consider it a useful topic for children, perhaps young people over 15 in high school if you can explain this market method, it is a very complicated subject to be explained to children between 8 and 9 years, besides that maybe learning could arouse a risky curiosity, you never know ... All this must be analyzed better by an expert in early childhood education.
Crash21

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:36:56 PM

It is not necessary to teach them about bitcoin cause if they know how use google and can read they can find information about bitcoin in google without any problems. They just need a questions to answer.
Katerina

Activity: 31

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:40:00 PM

it's a good idea to teach children for money management, economics is one of the main components of modern life. It is enough for children to show what the study of bitcoin gives them and, of course, all this in a playful form, without any complicated shapes. To attract parents to study the economy of bitcoin and those in turn will instil it to their children
Pages: « 1 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 [115] 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 »
  Print  

Jump to: