Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:10:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to teach kids about Bitcoin?  (Read 111783 times)
Gameroid

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 11:01:44 PM

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/9-ways-kids-smarter-money-100050132.html

This article doesn't talk about bitcoin but it got me thinking how to get kinds interested in bitcoin within the context of appropriate money management lessons. Think of we could teach kinds about it. The growth, the adoption, the inflation and retraction. The allure of the "internet money".

...what other ideas come to mind?
For me I have kids I will teach them that bitcoins can be used when have gaming online and another thing as they use to play the game online and they enjoy they will also earn. Teaching them at their early age will make them to have a bright future because in their early stage in life as they know about bitcoins they will earn early and as they grow much earnings to come.
My thinking is different than you bro. I think that when my kids grown up enough that they understand the needs of daily life and how to overcome them, I mean when they learn that for all things money is required and how my parents earn money, then that will be the exact time to teach them about bitcoin. So with the passage of time they will gain experience about the investment and trading in bitcoin and will be able to dive in this ocean and catch big fishes.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bestwishes745

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 11:12:59 PM

In my opinion, bitcoin is too hard for kids to understand. And also, i will let my kids to play and have fun in their childhood rather than giving them many informations about bitcoin that maybe, they don't interested and understand at all.
And i think teaching teens is better because they're growing to become an adult and most of them concern about money already, unlike kids.

I totally agree with you.  Maybe if you teach kids about bitcoin in fun way or entertaining way then maybe they will give their attention.  It has to be entertaining because kids all they want is to play.  Teens are much easier to teach because they will be aware of how is life and how to handle money.  Also many of bitcoin users I know were still teenager.
Yes You can’t teach kid in a very professional way. They won’t understand if you will start telling them the effects of bitcoins on the economy of country or in which wallets you should store bitcoins. Definitely if kids are shown some videos where cartoons are using bitcoins, probably they will garb the idea easily.
Noilee

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 02:04:51 AM

Most of kids nowadays are using internet or computer,  and its easy to teach kids bitcoin this is the best way to teach our kids about bitcoin, because kids was interesting use computer. First of all open at the Bitcointalk and you show some topics and let them read about bitcoin and ask some question about bitcoin so that they know what is bitcoin so that they understand well. I think they convince and interested to learn bitcoin. If we teach kids we need patience and spend more time.
SamsungBitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 280

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 02:10:47 AM

Most of kids nowadays are using internet or computer,  and its easy to teach kids bitcoin this is the best way to teach our kids about bitcoin, because kids was interesting use computer. First of all open at the Bitcointalk and you show some topics and let them read about bitcoin and ask some question about bitcoin so that they know what is bitcoin so that they understand well. I think they convince and interested to learn bitcoin. If we teach kids we need patience and spend more time.
Even kids are often to used gadgets i do not think they are easily to teach because they only want is to play online games and earning online is not on their mind. Also kids need to enjoy their life of being kids and they need to be educated at early stage and not earning at their young age.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
john70

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 12:19:48 PM

BTC Children's like to watching Super hero's Animation Movie like, superman , spider man same like this we are create BITCOIN BTC Animation Character and teach to Children's about Bitcoin . it is very easily way to  children's Teaching about  Bitcoin .BTC
Gabrieelle

Activity: 364
Merit: 267

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 12:25:47 PM

Kids loves to play games. If you teach bitcoin them in the way of gaming like puzzle, they would be more helpful. In the way they learn something new and they will be financially independent.
That kind of process might work with kids it is better to approach them in what they loved to do because it will become much easier for them to understand though as an adult we shouldn't put too much in their shoulders after all they are still a child they will learn a lot of things,
lanyounanhai

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 12:49:06 PM

BTC Children's like to watching Super hero's Animation Movie like, superman , spider man same like this we are create BITCOIN BTC Animation Character and teach to Children's about Bitcoin . it is very easily way to  children's Teaching about  Bitcoin .BTC
We do not need to teach them about bitcoin and other things which relate to money. Time will teach them that and the university will teach them about bitcoin. Leading a child to money is never a good idea. It will destroy the pure inside every kid. Be considerable if you want to teach your sons/daughters about this new currency
Nakakapagpabagabag

Activity: 350

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 01:50:05 PM

This article doesn't talk about bitcoin but it got me thinking how to get kinds interested in bitcoin within the context of appropriate money management lessons. Think of we could teach kinds about it. The growth, the adoption, the inflation and retraction. The allure of the "internet money".

It's easier to learn the child, if someone who knows the bitcoin, the person to guide them. The child? Yes, it's hard to teach, you need to take great patience and understanding. Teach them first the easy task, and of course icheck if they do what's right. And if you see that they are getting better? Teach them to be somewhat difficult and until they learn to act alone. Is it better to be young when educated for their growth? they have the knowledge they are eating and they are wise in choosing the person to negotiate. It feels better to have someone learn and become successful because of your patiently teaching Smiley.

slashz9

Activity: 1554

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 02:11:43 PM

I think we should make a video or interesting content so they do not get bored to see it and want to keep learning it.
Ejanend

Activity: 460
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 02:37:55 PM

In my opinion, bitcoin is too hard for kids to understand. And also, i will let my kids to play and have fun in their childhood rather than giving them many informations about bitcoin that maybe, they don't interested and understand at all.
And i think teaching teens is better because they're growing to become an adult and most of them concern about money already, unlike kids.

I totally agree with you.  Maybe if you teach kids about bitcoin in fun way or entertaining way then maybe they will give their attention.  It has to be entertaining because kids all they want is to play.  Teens are much easier to teach because they will be aware of how is life and how to handle money.  Also many of bitcoin users I know were still teenager.
You could be right that children like to play more than earning money but you should know that at the stage of being kid children like to ask for money from their parents or from any member of the family. So if they will come to know that bitcoin is also a type of money and it is easy to earn from bitcoin investment they will show interest and they will learn so fast.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
VanKleiss

Activity: 231
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 03:38:41 PM

Is it necessary to teach kids things regarding to bitcoin including those things at the very young age ? how do you think they will be able to understand those things ? . the right time will come their way to learn all about it and it's also up to them if they are willing to learn, we do not have to rush them to do that .
changcloy

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 04:29:05 AM

Teaching kids in a Way that they will get interested with it like motivating them. Telling them that they can get money from BTC they are more easy to teach because kids now a days are more literate with computers.
mel1978

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 04:37:43 AM

First I will introduce to them what bitcoin is, how important bitcoin is, how it it helpful to people and most importantly on how to earn bitcoins. I know it is difficult to teach them because is cannot see nor touch but as soon as I can I will do everything for them to know and understand about bitcoins.
monkeydominicorobin

Activity: 294
Merit: 104

✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 04:45:57 AM

We always have to start with cold storage and the amount of control that it gives a user. Bitcoin's cold storage is the best way to get kids involved in Bitcoin. From there everything about Bitcoin will get on smoothly.

SiDtHeBeSt

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 04:51:14 AM

Just tell them its a type of digital currency whose price is increasing and tell them how you earn it  Grin
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 06:20:29 AM

Just tell them its a type of digital currency whose price is increasing and tell them how you earn it  Grin
Kids are not interested of earning, they are more interested in having fun, I think it's better to teach them how to play
gambling like dice but should be under your supervision so they will not be addicted.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
ArIMy11

Activity: 519

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 06:54:12 AM

Is it necessary to teach kids things regarding to bitcoin including those things at the very young age ? how do you think they will be able to understand those things ? . the right time will come their way to learn all about it and it's also up to them if they are willing to learn, we do not have to rush them to do that .

I agree with you they are just kids. They will not be interested with bitcoin and at their young age it is quite difficult for them to understand it. Me? I only understand bitcoin when I was 20 years old but I already knew bitcoin when I was 18 years old I think, what more at the young age? Most kids only love to play. Even to study their lesson? They are no much interesred (well just some of them). Don't push them to do this thing.  If somebody want their kids to do bitcoin wait for the right time. But while they are just kids let them experience the right thing as a kid. I understand it is a good thing for them to be involve with it but it is not the right time.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC        SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
ghost07

Activity: 603
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 07:02:08 AM

teaching kids is very hard because their mindset is just to play no they dont need to work for money their parents are the one that provide money.
willmsnow

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 07:07:11 AM

Teaching your own kids is a good thing. But at the moment it won't be wise to teach other's kids about bitcoin. They may take things in a wrong way.
kdiag

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 07:35:15 AM

we ourselves sometimes make mistakes, for this and we need to teach children, that would not repeat mistakes
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 »
  Print  

Jump to: