Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 04:06:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to teach kids about Bitcoin?  (Read 111784 times)
syarifudin

Activity: 397
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:08:22 PM

Well,the right way to teach kids about Bitcoin is that we have to be clever and patient in teaching kids about Bitcoin.
In general teaching children is difficult because of the nature of who always wants to play,so we have to combine learning by playing.
Examples like the puzzle in this puzzle game there are things that can process the mindset of children to be smart and of course this is very good so that children will easily catch the things conveyed by the teacher.
rickyNmorty

Activity: 451
Merit: 15

Investor

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:10:41 PM

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/9-ways-kids-smarter-money-100050132.html

This article doesn't talk about bitcoin but it got me thinking how to get kinds interested in bitcoin within the context of appropriate money management lessons. Think of we could teach kinds about it. The growth, the adoption, the inflation and retraction. The allure of the "internet money".

...what other ideas come to mind?
In teaching kids you must first have the the courage to teach the kids. You must also have a long patience in order for them to learn. And be smart enough.
Aside from that teach it in simplest way, or in an interesting way so that they are attentive and focus on what you want them to know.
laracastvue

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:11:21 PM

In my opinion, Kids will not be interested in learning about bitcoins because they only want to play. Teenagers are the best time to teach this children because some of the might get interested to become rich as early as of now.
poletando

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

PlayGame.com

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:28:28 PM

hmm, maybe kids dont need to know abotu financial and bitcoin, because kids is love to play, let them play until they realized about the world, what is the world how financial working. let them curious abut it and ask you

──────⟩   PLAYGAME   ⟨──────
Whitepaper Powering real economy in the gaming world Onepager
Telegram ENG / IND Group Channel ⟩──MediumTwitterYouTube
nidacoinlove

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 08:29:12 PM

This article doesn't talk about bitcoin but it got me thinking how to get kinds interested in bitcoin within the context of appropriate money management lessons. Think of we could teach kinds about it. The growth, the adoption, the inflation and retraction. The allure of the "internet money".

You can teach kids the same way they learn in their video or computer games. Somehow, kids value their money when it comes to online games. So, you need to tell them that it is almost the same, but bitcoin can be their real money.
I don't think that it will work in that way because earning money in bitcoin is not easy for the newcomers and they need a lot of patience to earn decent amount of profit and if you will ask me how to teach the kids about bitcoin? Just explain it directly to them and explain it why bitcoin is a great and not to miss kind of opportunity.
Kids have nothing to do with all this, this is so mean and too unethical. I feel disgusting even to think about to teach my kids that what is bitcoin and how greedy am I to tell them to leave living like a kid and start earning because you have to think like a 25 years old at the age of five. Huh! I would love my kids to not earn but to play and enjoy their childhood. When their time to earning will reach they will make their own way to earning much better than us, as we are from the earlier generation.
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 08:30:59 PM

Well,the right way to teach kids about Bitcoin is that we have to be clever and patient in teaching kids about Bitcoin.
In general teaching children is difficult because of the nature of who always wants to play,so we have to combine learning by playing.
Examples like the puzzle in this puzzle game there are things that can process the mindset of children to be smart and of course this is very good so that children will easily catch the things conveyed by the teacher.

Games are a good idea. We can simplify concepts too. I see children around me and I am sometimes impressed by them. They perceive and can understand the events that happened in the world

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
ricardobs

Activity: 1204
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:07:17 AM

I believe Practice is the best way when it comes to teaching kids anything. Whenever I want to teach my kids anything new or what they have been taught in class, I do it practically, and believe me they’re getting smart. Why I said practice is the best system in teaching is because when you teach them with practical, they hardly forget what you taught them.

So I believe is easy to teach kids about Bitcoin if practice is applied. But I don’t think teaching kids about cryptocurrencies is appropriate. They should focus on their studies for now, it’s left for them to discover cryptocurrencies when the right time comes.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:56:54 AM

hmm, maybe kids dont need to know abotu financial and bitcoin, because kids is love to play, let them play until they realized about the world, what is the world how financial working. let them curious abut it and ask you

Frankly speaking there are kids in this generation that are well oriented about financial terms. They used to focus with everything that can make them more intelligent and smart with their hobbies. Kids today are very different from the old times, they are into making money now if you are aware that a lot of kids starting to dream while they are young so teaching them about bitcoin is peanut.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:14:50 AM

Frankly speaking there are kids in this generation that are well oriented about financial terms. They used to focus with everything that can make them more intelligent and smart with their hobbies. Kids today are very different from the old times, they are into making money now if you are aware that a lot of kids starting to dream while they are young so teaching them about bitcoin is peanut.
I know some kids or let say teenagers that are now focusing on their goals rather than to their studies. They believed that it is better to just focus on making money and making things happen rather than focusing a lot in studies and just dreaming and wasting a lot of years for the possible opportunities that they can grab to reach their dreams and some of them already took actions and they are prioritizing making money than making home works.
elash

Activity: 116

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 12:42:40 PM

A lot of children is already knowledgeable about technology so teaching them about bitcoin is not hard for them to understand because kids much better to teach than elders they can easily get what you want to tell them than elders and kids mind is trouble and smart if you started it finish it and if they start it they will love it and at the young age their mind is already opened about bitcoin.

0kechuku

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:27:45 PM

This discussion is dealing only with the effects of the particular worldwide program. Anybody has taken into account the reasons ? That would conserve us a Great deal or studying....Many thanks.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 07:47:08 PM

I know some kids or let say teenagers that are now focusing on their goals rather than to their studies. They believed that it is better to just focus on making money and making things happen rather than focusing a lot in studies and just dreaming and wasting a lot of years for the possible opportunities that they can grab to reach their dreams and some of them already took actions and they are prioritizing making money than making home works.
That's what I'm saying, kids today are far from the usual generation of kids before. Base on what I watched from videos from financial experts and people who are always want to be updated with businesses, most of the entrepreneurs today are young. So if you will ask a young entrepreneur that are below 10 years old, they will be excited to know what bitcoin is. Just tell them, they can make money through it and they'll do the rest.
magnum357

Activity: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:34:31 AM

I think we should not teach the kids about bitcoin first need teach them in school they want foucus there studies so that someday they know about bitcoin for now i think they dont know what bitcoin is,they want to play if they have time games,puzzles.all kids need experience what being a kids because if they grow up they have experience.
Kisanaq

Activity: 700
Merit: 277

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 03:09:04 AM

It takes patience to be able to introduce bitcoin to children, they like interesting things like toys or anything that makes them happy, this can we start with downloading games related to bitcoin, of course games are safe for them.
bakunawaaa

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 03:45:58 AM

Should be the same way you teach how fiat money works. The only difference is the decentralized aspect which I am sure they will learn later on im life about the technicalities around it. Kids know how money works anyway so it should be easy to explain to them that btc is just another currency. Simillar to online games having its own currency, but different in the accounting part I guess.
Drixy

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

reading.......

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 03:53:04 AM

Teaching them this kind of business where you can expand your knowledge about internet and stuff can confuse some children on what they are doing. First i think facilitate them what is the basis of bitcoin and who controls it to give them some idea about how bitcoin works and they will eventually try to solve some queation. Well this is a good start to that too.
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:43:58 AM

Teaching them this kind of business where you can expand your knowledge about internet and stuff can confuse some children on what they are doing. First i think facilitate them what is the basis of bitcoin and who controls it to give them some idea about how bitcoin works and they will eventually try to solve some queation. Well this is a good start to that too.
Nowadays children are well know the technology at least they know and can operate computer very well so teaching them abut Bitcoin is not very hard just give them a task and announce a reward for that. First they will join Bitcoin for that reward and then they will earn from bitcoin itself.
diegz

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:55:39 AM

You are just making things complicated if you want to make them learn things that way. Why not associate it with food or games? that's what makes children listen very well to someone, when there are candies or games.

Honestly, I really don't like children to play with money, teaching them how to use bitcoin in early age would also mean that you are teaching them how to use money and transact. I am sure that it has a negative effect to them while growing up.

Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:20:29 AM

You're right, right now, so many kids are familiar with technology. but, there are some things that make the child can not control it. so many games, and videos that exist on the internet, that could interfere with their concentration. and I think they need that. maybe we can teach them when they have over 15 years of age.
bitcoinskyrocket09

Activity: 239

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:22:39 AM

When you said kids,do you mean kids at the age of 12 years and below? Or teenagers? Because for me it's not a good idea to teach a 12 year old kid about the bitcoin. Let them study first. Because it's the very foundation of knowledge. And it might confused them when you engage them in this kind of business. Though I heard of the story about a 12 yeard old kid who became a millioanire at his age, It would not work the same way for some kids. We can teach our kids about bitcoin when the time is right.in my opinion,it's best to teach them when they reached 15 years old and above. But then again, It's just my opinion. Some of use may have a different view about this matter.
Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 »
  Print  

Jump to: