Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 03:03:07 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Revelation Prophecies: Global Citizens? NWO? JADE HELM 15= UWEX 16? CERN?  (Read 121498 times)
MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 03:37:32 PM
Last edit: November 11, 2015, 06:05:00 PM by MakingMoneyHoney

Edit: It has come to my attention some people think these stories and articles are meant to create fear. That is not the case at all. With faith in Jesus Christ there is no fear.

1 John 4:18 There is no fear in love; but perfect love casts out fear, because fear involves punishment, and the one who fears is not perfected in love. 19We love, because He first loved us

What is written in this thread is just a bunch of stories or thoughts about things that may point to bible revelation prophecies or passages or other signs of the times.

So I stumbled onto something yesterday on youtube. I thought it was very interesting, because in the past people have tried to predict when the rapture will be and when the end of days will be, and have said the end of the world will be in the year 2000! And then they get laughed at.

So knowing that people get laughed at when they predict it on a certain day (or week in this case) and it doesn't come true, I find it interesting that a lot of people are predicting it within about a week time frame, and that time frame is this year.

Feel free to rip the hell out of it. But it's an interesting read or watch.

SEPTEMBER 23RD 2015 END TIMES Huh RAPTURE? ECONOMIC COLLAPSE, MARTIAL LAW !?!?

UPDATED! Exhaustive List of Major Events That Have Happened Since Blood Moon/Shemitah Year!

12 Major Events That Have or Are Going To Happen By The End of September & Why You Need To Know - This sums up a few events that are really lining up, many of which I've already discussed.

Another Critical Event In September! One You’ve Not Heard Before That Will Impact You - This summarizes the first link, and is more recent and adds additional info.

Video: 27 THINGS THAT WILL HAPPEN IN SEPTEMBER - OCTOBER 2015

A quick run down of events that are happening in Sept-October. Some of the events that coincide with the Schmita year, happen between the middle of September to middle of October.

September 23rd, Dark Occultism, Numerology, Human Food And Spells (2015 Energy Information) (Part 3)

September 2015 End Time Warning All Coming Together (TVC & Puritan Pictures) - Why calling a date is bad.

The Blood Moon Theory DEBUNKED !!! False End-times Prophecy EXPOSED

Why there may be no rapture, and why Biblical Prophecy is unclear

Edit: Video: Renee M False Prophetess EXPOSED !!! Rapture on 23rd September 2015 DID NOT HAPPEN!

"In this video I begin my series exposing this false prophetess! She claimed that judgement and the rapture was coming and IT DID NOT HAPPEN! "

The Rapture Puzzle Free e-book - putting the pieces together:

There's a free book on the prophesy here: http://jesusiscoming2016.webs.com/therapturepuzzle.htm
You can watch videos describing what the book says here: https://youtu.be/hjG7RQltv9w?list=PLq2qxAzE7_SRpsBvNhK-k_sBsJoVgJFXO

This is a recent book, and I remember on Ghostbusters 2, how they talked about the end of the world. Peter Venkman scoffs at one who says it will be soon, this year (I think), and Venkman says you should have put a later date, because you're not going to make any money of the book!

Confirmed-2.5 Mile Wide Comet expected September 15-28, 2015
https://youtu.be/A4c0NS4jLNA

The Illuminati know what is coming September 22-28, 2015 (part 1 of 4)
https://youtu.be/jCoGDTi9RvI

Edit: Adding in from other posts to the OP:

As for this prediction/theory, the idea is that something will happen (whether it's a comet hitting, or coming close, and changing something like the "climate chaos") that will change the way people act. Though, the supposed prophecy is that people will be taken in rapture, still seems a bit early for me, to believe.

However, what I find interesting about this are the facts that pop up around this date:

1) Blood Moon shortly after Yom Kippur, somewhat rare since there was one during Passover this year too:

"Some people believe that the tetrad has special significance because the eclipses coincide with important Jewish festivals. The two April lunar eclipses in 2014 and 2015 occurred at the same time as Passover, while the October and September eclipses occur during the Feast of Tabernacle. This, they suggest, is connected to a biblical prophecy of the end of times." (link)

2) Yom Kippur being a major point in time for religions, "the day of atonement for sins. It calls it the Sabbath of Sabbaths and a day upon which one must afflict one's soul. Leviticus 23:27 decrees that Yom Kippur is a strict day of rest" (link)

3) The pope will be in the US (this may mean nothing, but he doesn't come here that often)

4) The UN will be having a special meeting starting Yom Kippur.

The biblical prophesy book discussing why it should be these dates can be countered with the fact that we're not supposed to know the time and date. Though I read one person said but maybe we're supposed to know the month (since that's not listed). Yom Kippur is through 2 days, so you wouldn't know the day or time. I'm not saying I believe it, just that it was a counter argument.

The Illuminati 9/23 signs and comet predictions are all subjective or rumors.

Further clarifying the UN info:

"There has been a lot of talk about things that are going to happen in September (2015), but something that has been almost totally overlooked is the fact that the UN Security Council is likely to be voting on a UN resolution which will establish a Palestinian state at that time. Right now, France is working on a proposed resolution which would give formal UN Security Council recognition to the Palestinians, would declare that a divided Jerusalem is the capital of both Israel and a Palestinian state, and would set the 1967 borders as the baseline for future negotiations which would establish the final borders between the two nations.  It is being reported that France will submit this resolution for a vote after the 70th session of the UN General Assembly begins on the 15th of September.  At this moment, 136 nations have already recognized a Palestinian state, but the United States has always blocked recognition by the UN Security Council.  This time may be different though, because there are quite a few indications that Barack Obama actually plans to back the French resolution in September.  If that happens, and the UN Security Council approves this resolution, it is going to have enormous implications for all of us." more info

Possum577

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Loose lips sink sigs!

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2015, 06:01:38 PM

What do you think makes this year's claim than any previous year's claim? There was Y2k, the Mayan 2012 calendar, and numerous others that weren't has high profile. I feel like the doomsday prophecy people will latch onto whatever the next "prediction" is, so if that happens to be this year all of them are going to support it regardless of fact or support.

So in your opinion, does this year's prediction have any more credibility than any previous year's prediction?

MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 09:36:21 PM

What do you think makes this year's claim than any previous year's claim? There was Y2k, the Mayan 2012 calendar, and numerous others that weren't has high profile. I feel like the doomsday prophecy people will latch onto whatever the next "prediction" is, so if that happens to be this year all of them are going to support it regardless of fact or support.

So in your opinion, does this year's prediction have any more credibility than any previous year's prediction?

Well I don't know that everything in the theory is perfect, I only ran into it late last night.

However, I will say they certainly did a TON of research into the bible. It's heavily structured on quotes from the bible, and thoroughly put together. The book is actually 148 pages long. That's a lot of biblical support for their theory.

Y2k wasn't really a theory, it was just a bunch of crazy people thinking it was the end of the world. The Mayan calendar theory was only based on the fact that their calendar ended that year..... but the Mayan theory... well the end of the world was supposed to be in 2013 according to the September 2015 theory, and the book explains why it was delayed from then (with plenty of biblical quotes to back it up).

"One of the more interesting conspiracy theories claims that everyone got it wrong, and the Mayan calendar ends on May 15, 2015. The claim goes that the Mayans “predicted the end in 2012, and just in case maybe their computations were wrong they went ahead and predicted another apocalypse in 2015.” (link)
Possum577

Loose lips sink sigs!

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2015, 01:00:51 AM

The problem with using the Bible as a predictor is that there is ZERO guidance on timing. That's why people keep claiming - "this is the year! - and  nothing happens. What, specifically, does this new theory point to as an indicator that this year is the year AND that September is the timing?

Y2K was absolutely a theory. The theory was that computers wouldn't be able to function once the date rolled from 12/31/1999 to 1/1/2000, which would have cause computers to fail and therefore cripple the world's monetary system which is run on computers, servers, and in the cloud. That theory just wasn't based in biblical reasoning.

These theories are akin to someone standing on the sidewalk with a sign around their neck saying "the End is Near". Just because someone says it doesn't give me any reason to believe it.

Sorry I'm hassling you on this, but what are the facts this theory is listing that should give anyone any reason to pay attention?

MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 01:53:58 AM
Last edit: July 04, 2015, 04:13:58 AM by MakingMoneyHoney

The problem with using the Bible as a predictor is that there is ZERO guidance on timing. That's why people keep claiming - "this is the year! - and  nothing happens. What, specifically, does this new theory point to as an indicator that this year is the year AND that September is the timing?

Y2K was absolutely a theory. The theory was that computers wouldn't be able to function once the date rolled from 12/31/1999 to 1/1/2000, which would have cause computers to fail and therefore cripple the world's monetary system which is run on computers, servers, and in the cloud. That theory just wasn't based in biblical reasoning.

These theories are akin to someone standing on the sidewalk with a sign around their neck saying "the End is Near". Just because someone says it doesn't give me any reason to believe it.

Sorry I'm hassling you on this, but what are the facts this theory is listing that should give anyone any reason to pay attention?

I'm not saying I believe it. In fact, I don't. It seems a bit early, though recent events and attitudes are getting closer to where it's supposed to be.

One reason to believe it over other theories, is the depth written of on the subject and because multiple sources are talking about it, versus just one person, and the weird bits that line up that day, the pope in the US, etc. The e-book is there for the reading. It's over 100 pages, so I won't be explaining much at all to you, everyone is free to read up on it.

But basically it says that Obama is the abomination of desolation, as he was given the noble peace prize on the day that Jewish people look for their Lord, the holy place had been desecrated, and then Obama visited there and stood, versus standing.  

"When you see 'the abomination that causes desolation' standing where it does not belong--let the reader understand--then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains." Mark 13:14

This page, explains the time table, and why it should be around this time period.

"My count led me to around 2013 as the end of 6000 years, using only the Bible and 586 BC as the year for the Babylonian invasion of Israel. So, we can see that if we count from Creation, the 6000 years really cannot go much past the year 2013 according to the Biblical chronology and the assumption that 586 B.C. was the correct year of the Babylonian invasion in Jerusalem. " -quoted from that link

The final 7 years

Anyway, apart from that theory, there was also a link of a comet coming.

I'm always interested when someone goes out on a limb and predicts the end. They have to have a lot of (misguided) faith to truly believe it. I was simply amazed at the amount of work that goes into writing a long book for the end of the world, that may just as easily be made fun of when everything passes by perfectly fine in a short period of time. It's far easier to say the end of the world will be in 100 years, because you'll be dead by the time it happens. It's quite another to say it's this year or a year from now.  

I just found it interesting that when you type in the September 23 2015 so much stuff comes up, and from different sources at that. Even the pope visiting the US on that day is interesting.

Edit. Here's another link, different source....

http://beforeitsnews.com/prophecy/2015/04/urgent-warning-the-greatest-nightmare-ever-begins-september-2015-major-biblical-prophetic-event-coincides-with-the-ending-date-of-jade-helm-you-will-be-left-speechless-eye-opening-stunning-videos-2468680.html

Besides the pope being in the US there is also a UN thing during these days.

" United Nations Summit to adopt the post-2015 development agenda
25 Sep 2015 - 27 Sep 2015
New York
The United Nations summit for the adoption of the post-2015 development agenda will be held from 25 to 27 September 2015, in New York and convened as a high-level plenary meeting of the General Assembly." https://sustainabledevelopment.un.org/post2015/summit
Possum577

Loose lips sink sigs!

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2015, 04:50:51 AM

This remains interesting to me, thanks for sharing your additional thoughts on it. I'll read up on it and perhaps respond back with an educated opinion.

I do have one more question for you - what's the relevance of the Pope being in the US and a UN meeting occuring int he same week? Regardless of the fact that the Pope's visit in no way enhances some end of days theory, Is it possible the Pope is attending the UN meeting?

At a minimum, let's let these types of (conspiracy) theories keep us enjoying the now and every day that follows as much as we can. Cheers.

MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 05:45:08 AM

This remains interesting to me, thanks for sharing your additional thoughts on it. I'll read up on it and perhaps respond back with an educated opinion.

I do have one more question for you - what's the relevance of the Pope being in the US and a UN meeting occuring int he same week? Regardless of the fact that the Pope's visit in no way enhances some end of days theory, Is it possible the Pope is attending the UN meeting?

At a minimum, let's let these types of (conspiracy) theories keep us enjoying the now and every day that follows as much as we can. Cheers.

The pope is going to be in the US visiting the White House on that day meeting the president. There's a rumor, the pope is going to declare their are aliens. I believe he said he would baptize them if they came. The bible doesn't talk about aliens, but it does mention that God built the stars and and the universe and the world, etc, and lists each one and everything He did, but lists the stars/universe as helping us out. If there was some other reason for them, such as to add alien lifeforms, He would have listed it here. Instead He lists what they are for:

"Scripture tells us that God created the Sun, Moon and stars to give light (brightening the utter darkness of the night sky) and to assist mankind (Genesis 1:14-15, etc.). That's right, one of the reasons that God made the Moon, solar system and stars was to provide a way for us to distinguish the passage of time (days, months and years) and predict the coming of seasons. Without these heavenly bodies, the job of keeping time and navigation would have been far more difficult. We learn from history that from the earliest days, ancient peoples used the movement of stars in producing their calendars and finding their way across great distances, just as God designed from the beginning. It may be that even some migrating birds make use of the constellations." (link)

For a pope to admit something like believing in aliens, it really shows He's not following the bible and Christian message. He's been deceived.

Or, some people say that the antichrist is the pope, could it be that he will stand in a place he shouldn't be once inside the US as the abomination of desolation is supposed to?

The UN meeting will be in NYC. Also NYC will not have school that day because it is a Jewish holiday. It is Yom Kippur a day of fasting which extends into the 24th:

"Yom Kippur Observances

Yom Kippur is the holiest day of the year -- the day on which we are closest to G-d and to the quintessential core of our own souls. It is the "Day of Atonement" -- "For on this day He will forgive you, to purify you, that you be cleansed from all your sins before G-d" (Leviticus 16:30).

For twenty-six hours, from several minutes before sunset on Tishrei 9 to after nightfall on Tishrei 10, we "afflict our souls": we abstain from food and drink, do not wash or anoint our bodies, do not wear leather shoes, and abstain from marital relations.
"

Could it be that the UN is going to make some proclamation? Maybe the pope will be there too and give his blessing?

Some end of the world theorist claim there will be a New World Order, where the nations will all come together (perhaps in response to a worldwide threat).

Could it be that something (a disaster of some sort, comet?) is going to happen that day, where the UN will put some new order in place, and the pope will bless it?

A comet would not have to hit the US, for a plan to be in play. What if it hit where the people in the UN were normally, and they knew ahead of time to it and gathered in the US for protection?

There's a health and safety conference that day in London. Many people in the healthcare and safety field will be all together in one spot (ready to act, or protecting themselves?)

False Flag - date September 23, 2015 - talks about all the different places the date shows up (just another gathering of the date being "shoved down our throats" even though most people have never heard of it)

And I am not trying to say I believe in any of it, just throwing out links for people to look at and saying it's pretty well documented that the date is popping up in a lot of news articles/conspiracy theories, and end of the world theories and I think that's interesting.
Possum577

Loose lips sink sigs!

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2015, 06:55:30 AM

I'm not saying I believe it. In fact, I don't. It seems a bit early, though recent events and attitudes are getting closer to where it's supposed to be.

But basically it says that Obama is the abomination of desolation, as he was given the noble peace prize on the day that Jewish people look for their Lord, the holy place had been desecrated, and then Obama visited there and stood, versus standing.  

"When you see 'the abomination that causes desolation' standing where it does not belong--let the reader understand--then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains." Mark 13:14

So I'm already seeing an inconsistency in how The Rapture Puzzle is putting this story together, and it relates to the Abomination that Causes Desolation reason. This item (chapter 4 in the PDF) mentions there are two things that prove this will have occurred:

1) "His army will rise up to desecrate the fortress" - explained in the PDF as being the Palestinian uprise at the Church of the Nativity, and
2) The leader of that army will stand where one is not supposed to stand - explained in the PDF as President Obama, when he went to the Navity with the leader of Palestine - this is where this theory deviates, it's not Obama's army who desecrated the fortress, it's Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas! By this theories logic it should be Abbas who is the Abomination, but they claim it is Obama.

This inconsistency alone makes me believe that this isn't a serious claim about the end of days but a political attack agains a US President (which happens to every US President because the most powerful people are the easiest to blame and the biggest targets.)

Further your comment about "a rumor" that the Pope wants to talk to the US President about aliens is nonsense - not that it's about aliens but that you're quoting "a rumor". There's no fact. There's no logic. There's no foundation for an argument that the Pope's visit has ANYTHING to do with the return of Jesus.

Finally, if the author of the Rapture Puzzle really wanted to make their point, why would they do it over 100 pages that is mostly rehashing scripture rather than linking factual events to the scripture? There's nothing worse to getting people to believe your point of view or cause than burying the important detail in pages and pages of context, background, or explanation. Get to the point! Give us a summary! If you want us to believe something tell us what it is in a way that we can consume it in one piece!

What keeps you attracted to all of this? Obviously you're buying into some of it (if not all) otherwise you wouldn't be so quick to provide more support, links, information, etc.

Good talk, let's keep it up.

MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 02:05:03 AM

Thanks for the post. Good thoughts.

This inconsistency alone makes me believe that this isn't a serious claim about the end of days but a political attack agains a US President (which happens to every US President because the most powerful people are the easiest to blame and the biggest targets.)

Yes, that is true. Why do most of them point the US president over any world leader also? I wouldn't think it would be Obama, because he's not really that liked. He doesn't have that high of an approval rating.

The anti-christ is supposed to deceive so many, you'd think he'd be loved.

I guess if I was trying to debunk what you wrote, I'd say you have to go really conspiracy theorist and say he's is leading their army on the sly and pretending not to. Wink That's a bit much.

Further your comment about "a rumor" that the Pope wants to talk to the US President about aliens is nonsense - not that it's about aliens but that you're quoting "a rumor". There's no fact. There's no logic. There's no foundation for an argument that the Pope's visit has ANYTHING to do with the return of Jesus.

It's true that the announcement of aliens is a rumor. But he did already say that he would baptize an alien, which he shouldn't even say exists according to the bible.

What keeps you attracted to all of this? Obviously you're buying into some of it (if not all) otherwise you wouldn't be so quick to provide more support, links, information, etc.

I just find it interesting when events such as the pope visiting, the UN having a major meeting, all falling around Yom Kippur amid so many people (different sources), thinking something will happen. I've always been a curious person and loved sci-fi and all that. It's fun watching it unfold.

Y2K was not a fun end of the world prediction. Because I didn't believe for a second anything crazy would happen from changing the dates on a computer. I do believe in the bible, however. But it does say no one will know the time not even Jesus.

Mark 13:32 "But of that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but the Father alone. 33 "Take heed, keep on the alert; for you do not know when the appointed time will come.

Though I could always see if something was to happen it might line up Yom Kippur or some other holy day, which would not be December 25th btw, seeing as how that wasn't when Jesus was born.
Possum577

Loose lips sink sigs!

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2015, 04:05:19 AM

I'm thinking about where I plan to be during that week, just incase shit goes down. If I haven't lead a god-fearing life, is their still a chance to catch that train out of town?

And if I am goin' to hell in a bucket, at least I'm enjoying the ride...

MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 04:31:35 AM
Last edit: July 05, 2015, 04:53:50 AM by MakingMoneyHoney

I'm thinking about where I plan to be during that week, just incase shit goes down. If I haven't lead a god-fearing life, is their still a chance to catch that train out of town?

And if I am goin' to hell in a bucket, at least I'm enjoying the ride...

People can always turn to God at any time. All it takes is a quick, "I believe in Jesus Christ, please forgive me for my sins as I forgive others." But, if it isnt done before the rapture, it's a bit tougher then. At some point there's the mark of the beast, which if you take it, you won't be saved. You won't be able to buy or sell without it. So, it would be hard to live. Though there may be manna from heaven to eat for those who don't take the mark.

As for the prophesy, I forgot about the blood moon. In the bible it talks about the moon turning red like blood.

The Sixth Seal: Terror
Revelation 6.12 I looked when He broke the sixth seal, and there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth made of hair, and the whole moon became like blood; 13 and the stars of the sky fell to the earth,

So in combination of a comet coming from the sky...there's this, a blood moon:

"Blood Moons may Look Red
In recent years, the term Blood Moon has become popular when referring to Total Lunar Eclipses. When the Earth eclipses a full Moon, the direct sunlight is blocked, but the sun's rays still light up the moon. This light, however, has travelled through the Earth's atmosphere first, and sometimes causes the totally eclipsed Moon to look red or brownish."
"Another End-of-the-world Prophecy?
Some people believe that the tetrad has special significance because the eclipses coincide with important Jewish festivals. The two April lunar eclipses in 2014 and 2015 occurred at the same time as Passover, while the October and September eclipses occur during the Feast of Tabernacle. This, they suggest, is connected to a biblical prophecy of the end of times."
http://www.timeanddate.com/eclipse/blood-moon.html

More on the moon...
"A total lunar eclipse will take place on September 28, 2015. It is the latter of two total lunar eclipses in 2015, and the final in a tetrad (four total lunar eclipses in series). Other eclipses in the tetrad are those of April 15, 2014, October 8, 2014, and April 4, 2015. This lunar eclipse will be particularly rare, because it is a harvest moon lunar eclipse, taking place also on the day of the closest supermoon of 2015."

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/September_2015_lunar_eclipse

Edit 2. Another page I found but haven't gone through.
"If anyone still has any doubts about September 2015 being the start of a downfall, you need to read this article by Luis B. Vega.
He shows how the The Washington Memorial in DC has encrypted numerological messages that the Jewish New Year of 5776 may be the beginning of this Luciferian takeover. The year of 5776 is patterned after the Jewish calendar and corresponds to its beginning on September 13, 2015. The Jewish year of 5776 is considered by the Luciferians as the Year of Light.
http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/may2015/luisv53.htm"

Again, just pointing out multiple sources for different reasons predicting the same week period.
MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 06:14:39 AM

I haven't seen this info before...

"Some people have claimed that the actual doomsday will be caused due to Cern’s LHC. They say that the logo of Cern is the number ‘666’, which is the sign of the devil. Others say that it is the sign of the beast in the circle. They go on to claim that the Cern collider looks like ‘stargate’ or ‘the all seeing eye’ that they find in many places around the world. For now, NASA has addressed and contradicted the prediction of apocalypse by an impending comet strike in the month of September 2015. "

NASA Finally Discusses Sept. 2015 Comet/Meteor/Asteroid Doomsday Prediction
Posted on July 6, 2015 by Royce Christyn
Brockspeculator

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 12:46:52 PM

Any christian who doesn't know about Matthew 24:36 is sadly misinformed about what Jesus said about the end times. Oh. By the way. The end is always near for us. Because accidents do happen and people die untimely deaths. Then after, people face their Maker in judgement.Hebrews 9:27 comments about this(On judgement but not Jesus' return). So, on a technical note, the end is near for us all one way or another.
MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 07:23:48 PM
Last edit: July 12, 2015, 03:44:32 AM by MakingMoneyHoney

Any christian who doesn't know about Matthew 24:36 is sadly misinformed about what Jesus said about the end times. Oh. By the way. The end is always near for us. Because accidents do happen and people die untimely deaths. Then after, people face their Maker in judgement.Hebrews 9:27 comments about this(On judgement but not Jesus' return). So, on a technical note, the end is near for us all one way or another.

Yes, it is best to always act like the end is nigh.

As for this prediction/theory, the idea is that something will happen (whether it's a comet hitting, or coming close, and changing something like the "climate chaos") that will change the way people act. Though, the supposed prophecy is that people will be taken in rapture, still seems a bit early for me, to believe.

However, what I find interesting about this are the facts that pop up around this date:

1) Blood Moon shortly after Yom Kippur, somewhat rare since there was one during Passover this year too:

"Some people believe that the tetrad has special significance because the eclipses coincide with important Jewish festivals. The two April lunar eclipses in 2014 and 2015 occurred at the same time as Passover, while the October and September eclipses occur during the Feast of Tabernacle. This, they suggest, is connected to a biblical prophecy of the end of times." (link)

2) Yom Kippur being a major point in time for religions, "the day of atonement for sins. It calls it the Sabbath of Sabbaths and a day upon which one must afflict one's soul. Leviticus 23:27 decrees that Yom Kippur is a strict day of rest" (link)

3) The pope will be in the US (this may mean nothing, but he doesn't come here that often)

4) The UN will be having a special meeting starting Yom Kippur.

The biblical prophesy book discussing why it should be these dates can be countered with the fact that we're not supposed to know the time and date. Though I read one person said but maybe we're supposed to know the month (since that's not listed). Yom Kippur is through 2 days, so you wouldn't know the day or time. I'm not saying I believe it, just that it was a counter argument.

The Illuminati 9/23 signs and comet predictions are all subjective or rumors.
MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 05:54:38 AM

Weirldly enough the pope will be in nyc that day and visiting un the next day.

http://www.usccb.org/about/leadership/holy-see/francis/papal-visit-2015/2015-papal-visit-schedule.cfm
pedrog
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 08:49:27 AM

Nice, nutjobs already pilling up on a particular date.

Haven't seen this since 2012.

I've survived a shitload of "End of times", gonna survive the next one. Smiley

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_dates_predicted_for_apocalyptic_events

ShamrockHannah

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

★777Coin.com★ Fun BTC Casino!

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2015, 10:53:03 AM

I also heard about an asteroid heading for us on collision course due to strike between 2026 and 2034. The only way to know is to wait and see

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~720 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓
Brockspeculator

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 01:31:36 PM

What is your motive here? If Jesus said He didn't know when Judgement would be, how would they be able to? Of course they get laughed at. They should have listened to Jesus' wisdom and not tried to figure out an exact date.
I don't recall that The Vatican even believes in a rapture. I read that they believe both the righteous and sinners will grow up together, like how wheat and chaff grow together. During the Harvest(Judgement Day), they will be separated, with the chaff being thrown out from The Presence of The Lord.

See Parable Of Wheat And Tares:
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew+13%3A24-30&version=NKJV
MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 05:52:33 PM

What is your motive here? If Jesus said He didn't know when Judgement would be, how would they be able to? Of course they get laughed at. They should have listened to Jesus' wisdom and not tried to figure out an exact date.

My motive with the line you quoted? Just saying you should always be ready for the end, whether it's the end of the world as we know it, or just the end of your life.

My motive with the thread? I just thought it was interesting that so many people were picking on a specific date. in conjunction with not hearing about it on tv. Y2K and the mayan end days got way more coverage in news. I figured it could be looked at and discussed.

I don't recall that The Vatican even believes in a rapture. I read that they believe both the righteous and sinners will grow up together, like how wheat and chaff grow together. During the Harvest(Judgement Day), they will be separated, with the chaff being thrown out from The Presence of The Lord.

See Parable Of Wheat And Tares:
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew+13%3A24-30&version=NKJV

That's interesting about the Vatican. I'm going to read some more about the different ideas of rapture out there. Smiley
spazzdla
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 06:33:42 PM

Oddly, it ties in very closely to Martin Armstrongs market cycles.

THere will be no end to the world but some drama could go down.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: