Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 06:15:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Revelation Prophecies: Global Citizens? NWO? JADE HELM 15= UWEX 16? CERN?  (Read 121500 times)
Possum577

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Loose lips sink sigs!

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2015, 05:10:41 AM

MakeMoneyHoney, I applaud your dedication to this AND yoru continued side comments on "I don't believe it, but I'm intrigued" or "They're conspiracy theorists, remember that". It's disarming, makes me believe that you really don't buy into but are genuinely curious which kind of makes it OK for me to be curious and maybe even believe it!

I don't think you're just curious, I think you're completely bought into this 2015 version of the rapture. And that's cool, believe what you want, believe it with conviction. And I commend you for sharing what you know with us and in a tone that's not accusing or accosting us. It's cool. I'll keep reading. I don't think it's going to happen, but of course that's the point right? It's supposed to surprise most people.

Where the FEMA training going on?

That pic of the "coffin liners", that could be just a shipment of plastic troughs, or bins for crushing grapes for wine making, or liners for raised flower gardens, or any other. There's no identifying features that indicate even a hint of relation to an FEMA project, any clarity you can provide on this question?

Cheers.

MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 06:33:48 AM

MakeMoneyHoney, I applaud your dedication to this AND yoru continued side comments on "I don't believe it, but I'm intrigued" or "They're conspiracy theorists, remember that". It's disarming, makes me believe that you really don't buy into but are genuinely curious which kind of makes it OK for me to be curious and maybe even believe it!

I don't think you're just curious, I think you're completely bought into this 2015 version of the rapture. And that's cool, believe what you want, believe it with conviction. And I commend you for sharing what you know with us and in a tone that's not accusing or accosting us. It's cool. I'll keep reading. I don't think it's going to happen, but of course that's the point right? It's supposed to surprise most people.

Where the FEMA training going on?

That pic of the "coffin liners", that could be just a shipment of plastic troughs, or bins for crushing grapes for wine making, or liners for raised flower gardens, or any other. There's no identifying features that indicate even a hint of relation to an FEMA project, any clarity you can provide on this question?

Cheers.

I believe in the bible. So the stuff that has to do with the coincidence of the blood moon coming in September, I take to heart. Seeing as how the bible clearly states in end times, the moon will be like blood and the tetrads seem to affect Israel over time. Like I said I would bet on the UN thing going through, if I was a gambler. Wink

Especially when it has to do with a major change for Israel if it goes through.

There's some debate over whether or not a third temple will be built, as it was prophesied (but in ambiguous terms between relgions). Third Temple: When Will It Be Built?

An interesting thing that is happening soon.... The Temple Institute posted this on their facebook page on July 10th, (so the 2 days means the announcement should be sometime today):

"AFTER NEARLY THREE DECADES OF RESEARCH... IN JUST 2 DAYS THE TEMPLE INSTITUTE WILL ANNOUNCE A HISTORIC EFFORT THAT WILL BRING THE WORLD CLOSER THAN EVER BEFORE TO THE REBUILDING OF THE HOLY TEMPLE. THE FUTURE IS IN OUR HANDS!

PLEASE SHARE THIS POST!"

Their Facebook Page

About The Temple Institute

The FEMA camps, NWO, Obama being the antichrist, can all be taken with a grain of salt.

But, there are lots of biblical prophecies, arguably being fulfilled in recent years (such as decades). I don't believe in all of their interpretations, but some are just easy to accept, such as "Youth would become increasingly rebellious (2 Timothy 3:2-3; Mark 13:12)."

So, taking everything else with a grain of salt, but believing the bible, I have to assume at some point there will be a group of people that want a one world currency, as the mark of the beast must be taken to buy or sell food. It's a prophecy that will or will not happen, obviously I believe it will.

It boggles my mind that people, when they hear of this, will just go along with it, and ignore that the bible predicted it thousands of years ago. But the bible clearly states people will take this mark, even though it says not to.

Accepting it as a fact, means that at some point we will be forced to take it to buy/sell food, and the FEMA camps being set up to house those who the president says are "infected" and need shots to be immunized, before they're released, does make a really plausible way to get people to take it.

However, this may not be the time. It could be years and years and years later. Though a lot of signs are happening, it seems to me, it would be worse than this, before the world just accepted it. Also, would the people of the US just take it if it happened this year? I don't really see how so many people would just go along with it.

Also, if it did happen, so soon, wouldn't that scare the other governments? Wouldn't people freak out and not want to accept the global currency plan? You would think so, but the idea should happen when the world is wanting the global currency, not just the US.

FEMA Coffins, AKA Casket liners

Keep in mind, if there is a gov't conspiracy, they're obviously not going to allow mainstream media to print or report on it except to call the conspiracy theorists nuts.

This "debunks" it, but at the same time, says they are casket liners or "grave liners", which shows the intent is for graves. But supposedly these are to hold caskets in them when places in the ground. But why are they so big then? You could fit multiple caskets into one. If it was just a liner, why wouldn't they be the size of one coffin?

I'll paste from this link (and add the links they link to into the quote):

"I have been keeping my eyes open for any mention of these kinds of coffins since that story was released, knowing that one day, they would suddenly be touted by the government as if they had always been in use.  It appears that day is close at hand...

In a story for Yahoo News
, the CDC says that in the event of an Ebola outbreak in the U.S., bodies of the deceased would be required to be buried within "hermetically sealed caskets", which would prevent the escape of microbes during funerals.  An administrator of the Dallas Institute Of Funeral Service interviewed in the article states that he has never come across any such caskets in his industry, meaning, hermetically sealed coffins are NOT common in the slightest for burial.  The CDC coffins in Madison, Georgia, though, ARE designed to prevent spread of infection.  In fact, the patent for these coffins confirms that they are meant for the burial or cremation of bodies exposed to infectious diseases.  You can read the patent here:

https://www.scribd.com/doc/17690179/Multi-Functional-Cremation-Container-For

This would suggest that the CDC has stockpiled such coffins in places like Madison, Georgia specifically in preparation for a viral outbreak.  Meaning, the CDC has been expecting the deaths of hundreds of thousands of Americans due to infection for at least the past six years.  That is a LONG period of preparation.  Such preparation requires certainty, not hypothesis, especially were the federal government is involved.  Our government was so certain of a viral catastrophe they purchased fields full of sealing coffins to be ready for it; not to prevent it, but to have the means to clean up after it.  Let that thought settle for a moment, and then read my latest article, 'An Ebola Outbreak Would Be Advantageous For Globalists', to understand the bigger picture..."

Globalists, is another term for the New World Order, because they want one government, one money, around the globe etc. As I said the mark of the beast predicted in the bible will mean you can buy and sell, and those without cannot, which means one world money, so in some ways you can say the NWO or Globalists were predicted in the bible.

FEMA training camps & JADE HELM 15

$96 million Fake Town in Virginia

"The U.S. Army has constructed an elaborate fake city in Virginia designed for terrorism combat training, spanning 300 acres and complete with a five-story embassy, a bank, a school, an underground subway and train station, a mosque, a football stadium and a helicopter landing zone, the U.K. Telegraph reported."

Though the mention of a mosque, looks like a church, and all the signs are in English... seems more like a US town than a foreign one based on the pictures, and subway and football stadium (doesn't everyone in the world like soccer instead?).

Jade Helm:

"The exercise will involve United States Special Operations Command (USSOCOM) with other U.S Armed Forces units in multiple states, including Texas, Arizona, New Mexico, Utah and Colorado.[2] The cities in Texas include Bastrop/Smithville, Big Spring, Caddo Lake, Caldwell, Christoval, College Station, Dell City, Eldorado, Goliad, Junction, Leakey, Menard, Mountain Home, San Angelo, San Antonio and Victoria.[3]

The USSOCOM claimed "the size and scope of Jade Helm sets this one apart" from previous training exercises,[4] such as Derna Bridge or Robin Sage.[2] Some parts of the operational details have been disclosed, including that there will be 1,200 troops participating, and according to CNN, "mainly Army Green Berets, but also a small group of Navy SEALS and Air Force special operations troops as well as conventional Army infantry."[5] Lt. Col. Mark Lastoria, at an information session for residents in Bastrop, Texas, said the realistic military training helps soldiers adapt to unfamiliar terrain. In that location, sixty soldiers would take part, including the presence of two Humvee vehicles and a "water buffalo" water tank."

From the Washington Post:

As far as I know, everyone believes they are training for these 2 months. The question is, are they training to use force on their own citizens?

Once again, it's hard to believe the US would be so corrupt to do this to it's citizens, especially since some in the Gov't and armed services are Christian themselves, and also harder to believe the US citizens would go along with it, if they did, and that the world would just say ok, let's us get the mark now too. It's just a conspiracy theory here.

Another conspiracy theory is that the FEMA locations are already being used to gather the homeless. You can look up "missing homeless"

NC Homeless Hauled to FEMA camps & force RFID Chips

Wow, that was a much longer post than I thought I'd be writing. To end this, I'm just going to say, posting about this stuff is interesting to me, not so much because I believe it will happen, it's more that I believe the bible will be shown to be true, and that people will be required to get a mark to buy or sell, at some point. Whether that's September this year, or 100 years from now, or a thousand, I don't know. But if you are required to take a pill, get a vaccine, wear a bracelet with a chip, or otherwise take a mark just to buy or sell food, then don't take it. If it doesn't happen in our lifetimes, who cares? But better to be forewarned if it does.
MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 06:40:02 AM

Texans organize 'Operation Counter Jade Helm' to keep an eye on the federal troops

"When the troops land in Texas for Operation Jade Helm next week, someone will be waiting for them.

Hundreds of people have organized a "Counter Jade Helm" surveillance operation across the Southwestern states and in an effort to keep an eye on the contentious military drill that's sparked many suspicious of Uncle Sam's intentions."
'"

Citizen Groups Prepared to Monitor Jade Helm

"With Jade Helm 15 is less than a week away, hundreds of citizens are prepared to conduct “Counter Jade Helm,” a surveillance operation of military activity during the secretive government exercise spanning the Southwest.

Now that the military has announced it will not allow the media to cover the massive exercise, Counter Jade Helm and citizen reports will be the only information available."

The media has been told they cannot watch Jade Helm

"Jade Helm 15, heavily scrutinized military exercise, to open without media access

Jade Helm 15, the controversial Special Operations exercise that spawned a wave of conspiracy theories about a government takeover, will open next week without any media allowed to observe it, a military spokesman said."

How do you think the government is going to like the Texans monitoring them after banning the media from monitoring them???

MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 06:58:01 AM

I really did want to go to bed. Wink

But the Temple Institute updated their FB page.

Red Heifer without blemish:

Christians: Some Fundamentalist Christians believe that the Second Coming of Jesus Christ cannot occur until the Third Temple is constructed in Jerusalem, which requires the appearance of a red heifer born in Israel.

That announcement from The Temple Institute, people were waiting to hear if they were building a new temple or not, announced they are raising red heifers trying to get the right one.

"RAISE A RED HEIFER IN ISRAEL

After 2,000 years, with great thanks to the Almighty, we are pleased to announce:

The Temple Institute is raising red heifers in Israel. For the first time in 2000 years, the restoration of Biblical purity is within reach...the prerequisite for building the Holy Temple. Watch this video to learn more about this historic project and to participate.

The future is in our hands!"

So that was their big announcement, not that they are building a temple, but that they're trying to get the red heifer. I would have thought that might have gone without saying, but I guess it's about the fundraising and them trying to do it locally instead of looking to other countries.

More info from an old story about finding a red heifer without blemish and why it's so difficult.
Possum577

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Loose lips sink sigs!

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2015, 07:03:44 AM

I believe in the bible. So the stuff that has to do with the coincidence of the blood moon coming in September, I take to heart. Seeing as how the bible clearly states in end times, the moon will be like blood and the tetrads seem to affect Israel over time. Like I said I would bet on the UN thing going through, if I was a gambler. Wink

Especially when it has to do with a major change for Israel if it goes through.

Well, I find it interesting too. I wasn't aware of the Blood Moons thing until you mentioned it, just googled it and am now educated on the links to the Bible. In fact, my first thought (in response to reading your statement was ) "Blood Moons aren't uncommon, they've happened a few times over the last few years!" Glad to have more context around the link to the bible on that front.

As for CDC's prep for an outbreak...one, err I, could just as easily say - "The CDC has been prepared for contaminating the deaths of a large population for ONLY SIX YEARS?!" 9/11 happened nearly 15 years ago and the bio-attack threats have been a known risk for much longer than that!

I don't have a response for all the other stuff...part of it is that I couldn't read it all right now and part of it is that it's a lot of detail that if true would make me take notice.

MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 09:15:56 AM

I'll post more tomorrow. I'm on my tablet so it's hard to type freely.

Some researched the name Jade Helm. Now I know, it's a bland name, not very unique. But it is interesting....

First, the conspiracy theory is that Jade Helm will go longer than Sept 15th. That at some point it will turn into martial law and keep going, then they kill Christians, those who won't take the mark for sure, kill people who believe in the constitution, and put people in the FEMA camps until they take the mark, get vaccinated, or mind controlled into taling the mark or whatever. They're thepries, so no exacts on these things.

If look at it from a Christian perspective and if the theories are correct, then this is pure evil, the antichrist, the devil, demonic forces, fallen angels etc. They want to get Christians to take the mark and be damned. They want to torture them. Those who refuse to take the mark will probably be killed shortly.

Now there is a game called diablo 3, of course diablo is devil....

A creature in the game, the withdoctor,  is trying to get the Jade Helm. Check it out. http://www.stevequayle.com/index.php?s=33&d=1354

"Now, a star has fallen from the heavens—a grim omen that heralds the End of Days. Sanctuary’s frightened inhabitants are turning to abandoned legends and prophecies for answers. They have no hope against a full onslaught from the Burning Hells. The heroes of the past are gone or dead."

Satan was called the morning star and fell from the heavens.

"The Witch Doctor is the character that uses the Jade Helm. Again, from their website:

He weaves the power of the spirits of the Unformed Land, summoning creatures from beyond the grave. He summons frightful undead, vermin, and other creatures for protection and offense, uses destructive poison, acid, and fire attacks, powers spells and summons with Mana, a slow-accruing but deep well of energy.
Though witch doctors make use of a variety of weaponry, they boast several one-of-a-kind pieces of equipment. Mojos are fragile talismans held in the off-hand; instead of being used directly as weapons, they aid witch doctors in warding off the wrong dark forces…and calling out to the right ones. Witch doctors have also been known to carry enchanted ceremonial daggers.Unlike common knives, these blades are honed towards one purpose – human sacrifice – and so they are well-suited to ending lives. (bold emphasis mine)

When you reach level 70, you collect the armor items needed to be the Jade Harvester. These are jade armor items, and the last "coveted" item to collect is the Jade helm (the helmet), which gives wisdom. The Jade Helm is actually called "Jade Harvester's Wisdom."
Here is the description of the Jade Harvester, from the website:

"Every umbaru knows of Tukam, the Jade Harvester. The witch doctor became famous for adorning himself in armor he carved himself from green jade, which he believed heightened his sagacity (wisdom) and his connection with the spirits."

Once you have managed to get the Jade Helm, apparently, you also get the helm for the Quetzalcoatl, the plumed serpent, and from what I gather, from reading the forums, most players go from there to playing with the Quetzalcoatl, so it would seem to me that the Jade Helm is more of a stepping stone to the "Quetz" which seems to be considered by players to be the bigger/better prize. "

Satan was also seen as a serpent in the garden of eden.
MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 06:28:16 PM

Another thing about the Jade Helm business. It has also been suggested that it really is what it says it is, a training session, but that the point will be to get people riled up with paranoia and make them look crazy, so in the future people will just believe these "conspiracy nuts" really are crazy, and won't listen to them.
BLKBITZ

Activity: 161
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 12:07:45 AM

its all bullshit
MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 12:34:43 AM

RFID (Radio-frequency identification) Chips

Many believe these chips are the mark of the beast.

Life without a Microchip Implant will be difficult - Watch from 2:10 to see the stuff that works with the RFID chips right now.

Currently, there are many things actually working (science fact, not science fiction) with RFID chips in cards. It's just a matter of getting them into people...

Some have already volunteered: ABC NEWS: PEOPLE ALL OVER WORLD BEING IMPLANTED WITH RFID CHIP (MARK OF THE BEAST)

Some claim: "RFID Chip Now Being Issued In Hanna, Wyoming As Part Of New “Obamacare” Plan"

The official statement on this is that it's false. But there was wording discussing it, but that wording was taken out before the official law was set.

"The RFID implant rumor came from an old version of the Affordable Care Act,  America’s Affordable Health Choices Act of 2009 HR 3200. HR 3200 included a section that allowed for data to be collected from all class II devices (which includes RFID chips) for purposes of post-market safety and outcomes data. The final law, the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act HR 3590 (ObamaCare), removed this wording and does not include any wording pertaining to data collection from class II devices or any rules regarding their implantation."

Not everyone believes the mark is an RFID chip though. He's not saying get one injected, just throwing out another thought on the verses. He says it's going against the 10 commandments. My first thought goes to putting an idol above God, such as giving up your control in life to someone else, pledging yourself to your government, etc. It can still be related to the RFID chip, but if he's correct, not getting the mark, might not be all you need to do.

I must admit after watching the videos of what this RFID chip could do, if I didn't believe in the bible.... it does sound good. It is supposed to be tempting. No lines at the grocery store? No forgetting your keys for your car... knowing when your child got to school safely, or able to find them if they get lost, etc.

its all bullshit

We shall see.

Not that I believe in all of it, but I still think it's remarkable that the bible has predicted so many things thousands of years into the future and we're seeing some of them happen. Think anyone alive back then would have thought there would be a worldwide currency based solely on a mark, thought it all up themselves thousands of years ago?

Well obviously you believe that. Because otherwise, it was a prophecy from God.
MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 09:03:17 AM

So I saw a what I thought was a star yesterday. It was pulsating, glowing. I didn't have any fancy equipment, but I finally found a video that shows what I saw, which means others are seeing these things too.

Now a lot of people want to call these things UFOs, and I suppose they're unidentified flying objects. But if it is related to the bible's prophesies, it's probably angels, or the government trying to deceive people into believing in aliens (alien encounters are demonic encounters).

This one looks like what I saw, and shows it really clearly: https://youtu.be/gL-la_c2Eac

Others are just to prove others see them too:

https://youtu.be/94A0THXfe1o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgk4fxJGdcM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQyw1WHo3z8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6UHW0RQz6g

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7NaxaH_j1g

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6b7LhTiYlo

I wouldn't have looked this up if I hadn't seen one with my own eyes, which is creepy. I saw a few more tonight. The first one was stationary, though I can't find it anymore (even though I know where it was specifically). But I saw about 3 of them shooting around a few hours later, like comets or missiles. One went to the right and one to the left, so it's not like it was a group of comets heading the same direction. The 3 moving ones I saw were over a few hours of watching the skies, there was a very odd display of nonstop lightning for hours on end, even though 90% of the sky was clear of clouds and the stars were as bright as I've ever seen them, there was a tiny bit of clouds over the horizon.

There's not a real clear reason for them, especially since there's so many being seen all over. If you can get to a clear sky, you can take a look at night. They seem to be brighter than normal stars, and like I said, pulsating/glowing.
vokain
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1019

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2015, 10:02:16 AM

This topic is just like what was discussed a few years ago when people were following the Mayan calender they predicted when the world was going to end and look what happened to that theory Roll Eyes
More theories are going to be revealed and debunked.

If one were actually familiar with the Mayan calendar, they would realize that 2012 was not the "end of the world" as some might perceive it in an apocalyptic sort of way but an end of the world as we knew it in a step-progression kind of way, as it is the start of a new long-count cycle in their calendar system, similar to when things move from Pisces into Aries or vice versa.

It's true that the so-called long-count calendar—which spans roughly 5,125 years starting in 3114 B.C.—reaches the end of a cycle on December 21, 2012.

That day brings to a close the 13th Bak'tun, an almost 400-year period in the Maya long-count calendar.

But rather than moving to the next Bak'tun, the calendar will reset at the end of the 13th cycle, akin to the way a 1960s automobile would click over at mile 99,999.9 and reset to zero.

further reading:
http://www.amazon.com/Book-Destiny-Unlocking-Secrets-Prophecy/dp/0061833835/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1436781969&sr=8-2&keywords=book+of+destiny
Schleicher

Activity: 675
Merit: 513

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 03:29:27 PM

So I saw a what I thought was a star yesterday. It was pulsating, glowing. I didn't have any fancy equipment, but I finally found a video that shows what I saw, which means others are seeing these things too.

Now a lot of people want to call these things UFOs, and I suppose they're unidentified flying objects. But if it is related to the bible's prophesies, it's probably angels, or the government trying to deceive people into believing in aliens (alien encounters are demonic encounters).

This one looks like what I saw, and shows it really clearly: https://youtu.be/gL-la_c2Eac

List of things mistaken for UFOs

MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 03:30:40 PM

List of things mistaken for UFOs

Did you hear of a bunch of those things happening last night? Because I saw 4 of them.
MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 04:48:39 AM
Last edit: July 14, 2015, 05:56:15 AM by MakingMoneyHoney

Obama is making the rounds the last few days, releasing a bunch more of prison inmates and "secretly negotiating a treaty".

The New York Times endorsed a secretive trade agreement that the public can’t read

"The Obama administration is secretly negotiating a treaty that could have significant effects on domestic law. Officially, it's a "free trade" treaty among Pacific rim countries, but a section of the draft agreement leaked in 2011 suggested that it will require signers, including the United States, to make significant changes to copyright law and enforcement measures."

He certainly acts like he's in on the NWO.
MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 05:13:53 AM

In the end days, there will be signs in the earth, such as earthquakes.

Police are baffled as to what threw this women into the air.

https://gma.yahoo.com/rhode-island-beach-blast-last-thing-victim-remembers-135908995--abc-news-topstories.html#

"One beachgoer, Michele Martin, said the injured woman 'went five feet up in the air,' and, 'landed on her face.'"

The investigators said that whatever did it was not man-made, there are "no gas lines along the beach", yadda yadda yadda, they opened the beach up again, as if this is totally normal. Smiley
MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 05:42:28 AM

One of the theories of the great deception that will come, is that it will be aliens. Any alien encounters are demonic encounters. As I mentioned in the start, the pope believing in aliens is anti-Christian. Wow, I just wrote that (emboldened now) and wasn't even going to make the connection, but here it is....

Many believe the Pope to be the antichrist. This page shows that the name given to the pope (to every pope, to describe the pope position), when added up (letters to Roman Numeral equivalency) equals 666.

Revelation 13:18 Here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for the number is that of a man; and his number is six hundred and sixty-six.

When is a number that of a man? I believe this theory solves that question.

Here is some info on the woman in scarlet who rides the beast (666). It has been suggested that the woman represents the church and if the pope is the beast, it makes sense they'd go together.

The church is often referred to as a women in the bible. The church is the woman and we are the bride of Christ.

I'm seriously leaning this way. Especially when I add up that a pope declared Christmas to be on a pagan holiday, most likely cursing it. You can tell if it's good or bad based on it's fruit, and the fruit of this holiday is horrible. It's all commercialism and entitlement from children. Children look for Santa (anagram for satan) to bring gifts, if you've been good, but we all know if you've been bad, you still get them too. Wink It is an abomination.

Plus, why should we celebrate the birth of Jesus with a greater joy than Easter when He actually defeated satan? But even Easter has been botched, with the easter bunny. Satanists are into bunnies, btw. I would be very curious as to how bunnies got mixed in with Easter.  

Back to the post I was going to write originally.... NASA announces... 'We're going to knock your socks off'

NASA's New Horizons approaches Pluto, sending space nerds into orbit

I believe this to be part of the deception. If anything comes out of this that makes people believe in aliens, to a greater degree than they do now, mark my words. Don't believe it.
MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 05:54:56 AM

Genesis 9:12 God said, "This is the sign of the covenant which I am making between Me and you and every living creature that is with you, for all successive generations; 13 I set My bow in the cloud, and it shall be for a sign of a covenant between Me and the earth. 14 "It shall come about, when I bring a cloud over the earth, that the bow will be seen in the cloud

There was a rain storm (though the sky was mostly blue) that lasted about 5 minutes today, and I got to see a rainbow from it today too.
MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 05:59:55 AM

UNESCO backs Jordan as Jesus' baptism site as debate goes on

"For years, Christian pilgrims have waded into the Jordan River from both its eastern and western banks to connect with a core event of their faith — the baptism of Jesus. The parallel traditions allowed Jordan and Israel to compete for tourism dollars in marketing one of Christianity's most important sites.

But now UNESCO has weighed in on the rivalry, designating Jordan's baptismal area on the eastern bank a World Heritage site. The U.N. cultural agency declared this month that the site "is believed to be" the location of Jesus' baptism, based on what it said is a view shared by most Christian churches.
The UNESCO decision also raised eyebrows among some scholars.

It "has nothing to do with archaeological reality," said Jodi Magness, an archaeologist at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. "We don't have any sites with evidence or archaeological remains that were continuously venerated from the first century on."
MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 06:11:14 AM

Supposedly hackers got a bit of video that shows a fake ISIS execution.

"A group of Russian hackers called Cyber Berkut have released a video showing a staged ISIS beheading, hacked from an electronic device from one of the staff of U.S. Senator John McCain.

The fake ISIS execution appears to take place inside a film studio and shows a ‘prisoner’ (played by an actor) going through the motions of being ‘executed’ in front of several video cameras.

Another actor is dressed as an ISIS executioner who puts a knife to the throat of the prisoner and goes through the motions of cutting him"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41nLNFwoz4o
MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 06:34:59 AM

I just heard some think that there is a planet behind Pluto, a 10th planet, also known as, planet X, or Lucifer's Hammer....

"Lucifer's Hammer is a post-apocalyptic science fiction novel by Larry Niven and Jerry Pournelle, first published in 1977."

"The story details a comet impacting on Earth, an end to civilization, and the battle for the future. It encompasses the discovery of the comet, the Los Angeles social scene, and a cast of diverse characters whose fate is to be among the few who survive the massive cataclysm and the resulting tsunamis, plagues, famines, and battles among scavengers and cannibals."

"Immediately following the Hammer's impact, anticipating the coming ice age and the inevitable southward migration of survivors from Russia into Chinese territory, China launches a preemptive nuclear attack on major Russian cities. The Russians are able to respond in time and, with American assistance, China is effectively destroyed but Russia still suffers devastating losses. Within hours of the comet strike hundreds of millions are dead and much of the world is left in ruin. As the survivors contend with weeks of nonstop rain, flooding destroys practically every dam and levee, leaving the search for food a top survival priority. Civilization crumbles as people use the few remaining weapons to protect themselves from each other."

I find it interesting that people think a comet is coming, a rapture is coming, and this book discusses it (in a work of fiction), but they call it Lucifer's hammer. Also Thor had a hammer, and I wouldn't be surprised if Lucifer was worshiped as the god thor.

Notice the strange weather, and plagues, sounds biblical. Also mentioned are Russia and China, and they're anticipating a coming ice age???

Is a mini ICE AGE on the way? Scientists warn the sun will 'go to sleep'
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: