Bitcoin Forum
July 22, 2024, 07:26:49 PM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Revelation Prophecies: Global Citizens? NWO? JADE HELM 15= UWEX 16? CERN?  (Read 121503 times)
MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 06:55:22 AM

Jade Helm 15 - Joint Assistant for Development and Execution - Homeland Eradication of Local Militants?

Even the name of the exercise, Jade Helm 15, the government has failed to explain, leaving it open to speculations, rumors and conspiracy theories. In fact, many sites, including Alex Jones' site Infowars, have now "revealed" that the name stands for "Joint Assistant for Development and Execution - Homeland Eradication of Local Militants" and of course 15 means 2015. The first part, Joint Assistant for Development and Execution, comes from a military document, and apparently is the name of a military planning software. The second part however, Homeland Eradication of Local Militants, is a lot harder to explain. The sites claiming that it is so, all link to this military document, but which has no mention of such.

Jade Helm vs America - Army Propaganda visits Texas, A Warning to all Free Citizens - Martial Law
MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 09:15:06 AM
Last edit: July 14, 2015, 09:29:10 AM by MakingMoneyHoney

Cern letting loose Demons?

If you have a container of antimatter in Pennsylvania, and someone else had it in California, and you lose it in PA, it will be lost in CA -- "you lose containment in one place, containment in another place is going to be lost."

Great video on Cern and antimatter - mentions that everyone is affected by antimatter, it seems to be the spiritual sense we all have. Around 22:40, it sounds like, the more antimatter you have in your body, the more likely you are going to be affected by demonic forces. The less anti-matter, is the less likely you will be affected.

I would suggest watching the whole video, or at least from the 22:40 mark.

From a Christian perspective, I would say the Holy Spirit helps you to combat this antimatter, and asking forgiveness for sin, washes you clean. Just sinning, and not asking for forgiveness over time, leaves you vulnerable to antimatter and allows demonic forces in. If something were to break at Cern (and they are actually pushing the limits and trying to do more than they have before), and it gets out, it could be like Ghostbusters where the Keymaster and Gatekeeper get together.

CERN Update: Large Hadron Collider Resumes Smashing Protons After Briefly 'Chasing Clouds'

Cern, guarded by a statue of shiva, known as "the Destroyer", resumed its work.

“At present, 152 bunches of protons are circulating in each direction in the 27 kilometer machine, but the goal is to increase the number of protons over the next two weeks to close to 1,000 bunches per beam,” CERN said in a statement released Tuesday.

Notice that 2 weeks is probably before this month is out (it may be that high now), and they'll be having 1,000 protons at a time, shooting around non-stop.

LHC back in collision mode

"The LHC experiments will continue to collect data until the end of July. A new cleaning phase is then scheduled to allow the beam intensity to be increased even further by reducing the amount of space between the bunches by 50%."

Christians believe they found demon in CERN image

If you look at the actual picture, I think you can see more than just one....(I can see at least 5 possibles)

A youtube video from cern:

https://youtu.be/54diGq0Id4c

I would be really concerned for the Blood Moon this year, with this in mind. I would fast. It helps to keep them away, and Yom Kippur is a day of fasting.

Yom Kippur 2015 begins in the evening of Tuesday, September 22 and ends in the evening of Wednesday, September 23.

Blood moon - September 28, 2015

I can see something happening on the 28th, and God saying we should be fasting that day (to be protected). Keep this in mind, if you feel crazy thoughts, evil thoughts, temptations, turn to Jesus. God bless.

Matthew 11:15 He who has ears to hear, let him hear.

MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 09:49:07 PM
Last edit: July 14, 2015, 10:02:12 PM by MakingMoneyHoney

Seems like only yesterday, I had brought up CERN... oh it was. Wink
(Though technically it was this morning, I did sleep in between, lol)

Forsaken Pentaquark Particle Spotted at CERN

How shocking is it to see that something new, never before seen, a pentaquark, is coming from CERN today?

"An exotic particle made up of five quarks has been discovered a decade after experiments seemed to rule out its existence."

Let's look at the name PENTAquark. Penta means 5, so it's no surprise that it's name is PENTAquark. However, don't you find it a little bit odd that the satantic sign is a PENTAgram?

News Update on it (less than a min long)

Breaking CERN Discovers A Satanic Seal
MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 12:38:00 AM

This was on Australia's news as they tested a CERN machine there on 12/21/2012

Proof! Spiral Seen over Australia When CERN Was Tested!
MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 01:43:49 PM

Reddit is going to be banning sections and becoming much more strict

Content Policy update. AMA Thursday, July 16th, 1pm pst.

"Hey Everyone,

There has been a lot of discussion lately —on reddit, in the news, and here internally— about reddit’s policy on the more offensive and obscene content on our platform. Our top priority at reddit is to develop a comprehensive Content Policy and the tools to enforce it.

The overwhelming majority of content on reddit comes from wonderful, creative, funny, smart, and silly communities. That is what makes reddit great. There is also a dark side, communities whose purpose is reprehensible, and we don’t have any obligation to support them. And we also believe that some communities currently on the platform should not be here at all."

Can you see? That it's starting. Reddit has already given up info about people to the government, you don't think the government has to do with why they will be enforcing things stronger? There will be no reason to read the website anymore. It will be full of propaganda and the truth will not be there. Look elsewhere.
MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 01:51:19 PM

Caravan To Midnight - Episode 309 Jade Helm Decoded

This, I am currently listening to, is a really good interesting video. It discusses JADE 2 that is technology that is AI (artificial intelligence) that will find "terrorists", which includes more than than it should.

JADE - Joint Assistant for Deployment and Execution

Joint, because the assistant (AI) is joining the US military in deploying the troops and executing those it (the AI) finds to be a threat.

When I posted about what JADE HELM stands for, JADE is spelled out on a real website. HELM is not. I'm not sure where the HELM initials came from, HOMELAND ERADICATION OF LOCAL MILITANTS, but it certainly goes along with JADE and sounds like something the current government would do.

The AI will find those that deviate from the norms that they want.

Remember that story where computers firmware was set up with spyware? Spyware that could not be found by antiviruses because it was in the firmware.

Indestructible malware by Equation cyberspies is out there

If the US uses these on all computers, (and it isn't just windows), then they can use all this information and feed it into the AI.

Check out the video.
MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 01:59:46 PM

Video shows drug lord Guzman's daring shower escape

Why are men disappearing from prisons? Why was Obama just at one? Why did he just release some with pardons?
MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 02:44:11 PM

It may sound like I'm saying that these things will happen soon. I want to point out that JADE HELM may be all these things that conspiracy theories are saying. That does not mean JADE HELM 15, this exercise, will for sure show any signs. What that means is that after it's done, the population and the mainstream media will all be saying, "Ha, those nuts! See? It was nothing more than an exercise as the government said." (more brainwashing)

This is from that youtube video I mentioned earlier, because I was still listening to it. Caravan To Midnight - Episode 309 Jade Helm Decoded - I would reiterate that you should listen to it.

Human beings may be used as Nodes on this Geospatial intelligence network: https://www.nga.mil/about/pages/default.aspx

Mastering the Human Domain is mentioned on multiple things, including Jade Helm 2.

Jade Helm 2 Decoded - For GeoINT / Global Governance

Though I am sure they have an interpretation of "Mastering the Human Domain".... sounds a lot like what fallen angels would want.

I would not take any pills, implants, etc if asked (or forced) to. I know this sounds crazy. I totally understand that it sounds crazy. “In a mad world, only the mad are sane.” ― Akira Kurosawa

Anyway, take this stuff as you will... if you're reading this, you may see signs someday (maybe even far off), and maybe you can put the pieces together at that point.
MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 02:50:59 PM

BREAKING: Son of Boston Police Captain Arrested for Terrorism Ties to ISIS, Plotting to Bomb College

"In 2012, Ciccolo was photographed taking a peaceful stance against nuclear energy. What happened between then and now to cause him to want to kill people?

Could it be that Ciccolo was one of the hundreds of useful idiots duped into one of the FBI’s terrorism setup plots? Last year a study revealed that nearly 95 percent of terrorist arrests have been the result of FBI foiling its own entrapment plots as a part of the so-called post-9/11 War on Terror.

Nearly 25 percent of cases (99 of 399) contained material support charges. Another almost 30 percent of cases consisted of conspiracy charges. More than 17 percent of the analyzed cases (71 of 399 cases) involved sting operations. Over 16 percent of cases (65 of 399 cases) included false statement or perjury charges, and around six percent of cases involved immigration-related charges.

According to the report, since 9/11 only 11 cases posed “potentially significant” threat to the United States."

Now, I know it's going to be hard to believe this, but could it not be that this man was framed?

China: Halt Police Operations Targeting Human Rights Lawyers as “National Security"

In China there have been Human Rights people who have 1. Disappeared (maybe dead) 2. Detained (in house) or 3. Taken and released (brainwashed?)

These are the 3 things that have been predicted for the US with these FEMA camps. 1. People may be shot before going (especially those gun owners), 2. Detained in FEMA camps, or 3. Taken, brainwashed, take a pill or have a chip implanted and released.

This is predicted to happen under the guise of being a terrorist.
MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 04:00:34 PM

This is an older story from 3 years ago, but if Target is doing this, it is equally possible (and probable) that the government is doing it and doing it better, especially 3 years later.

How Target Figured Out A Teen Girl Was Pregnant Before Her Father Did

"[Pole] ran test after test, analyzing the data, and before long some useful patterns emerged. Lotions, for example. Lots of people buy lotion, but one of Pole’s colleagues noticed that women on the baby registry were buying larger quantities of unscented lotion around the beginning of their second trimester. Another analyst noted that sometime in the first 20 weeks, pregnant women loaded up on supplements like calcium, magnesium and zinc. Many shoppers purchase soap and cotton balls, but when someone suddenly starts buying lots of scent-free soap and extra-big bags of cotton balls, in addition to hand sanitizers and washcloths, it signals they could be getting close to their delivery date."
"As Pole’s computers crawled through the data, he was able to identify about 25 products that, when analyzed together, allowed him to assign each shopper a “pregnancy prediction” score. More important, he could also estimate her due date to within a small window, so Target could send coupons timed to very specific stages of her pregnancy.

One Target employee I spoke to provided a hypothetical example. Take a fictional Target shopper named Jenny Ward, who is 23, lives in Atlanta and in March bought cocoa-butter lotion, a purse large enough to double as a diaper bag, zinc and magnesium supplements and a bright blue rug. There’s, say, an 87 percent chance that she’s pregnant and that her delivery date is sometime in late August."

If JADE HELM is a predictive AI system, it likely using the same ideas, to predict behavior.
MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 04:26:03 PM

There's something called quantum computing she starts to talk about around 1:43:42 this video: https://youtu.be/oqGEz9IqOrE?t=1h43m41s

This sounds like what CERN is doing.... it's trying to get into the smaller quarks. They found a PentaQuark yesterday for the first time ever.

She starts discussing the technology to unlock all data with this quantum computing. In my mind, this means that TPTB can unlock all data, your encryption means nothing.

She then starts to talk about Bitcoin and the blockchain.

This is the third time, I've mentioned this video, please check it out, even if you've ignored the rest.
MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 04:32:26 PM

Your Encryption Will Be Useless Against Hackers with Quantum Computers

"Computing could soon fundamentally change, and when it does, cryptography will evolve too. Quantum computing “will instantly change the world of encryption,” Konstantinos Karagiannis, BT Security's Global Technical Lead of Ethical Hacking, told me. He's set to give a talk on the future of encryption—and breaking it—at the Black Hat Europe security conference next month..."
notbatman
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 04:42:46 PM

"Computing could soon fundamentally change, and when it does, cryptography will evolve too. Quantum computing “will instantly change the world of encryption,” Konstantinos Karagiannis, BT Security's Global Technical Lead of Ethical Hacking, told me. He's set to give a talk on the future of encryption—and breaking it—at the Black Hat Europe security conference next month..."

FUD

I can make an monte carlo optical processor (if I had the resources) that could pwnt any cheezy qbit CPU and it still can't beat SHA256.
MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 05:02:29 PM

FUD

I can make an monte carlo optical processor (if I had the resources) that could pwnt any cheezy qbit CPU and it still can't beat SHA256.

Thanks for the post, I posted back here in a thread dedicated to it specifically.
MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 09:48:44 PM

One more note from that video, if you didn't watch it. I would suggest you try to stay calm. I'm fairly sure the things they're doing are supposed to cause people to get upset, the JADE HELM thing, saying the media couldn't watch, the Planned Parenthood reveal, the politicians ignoring it or agreeing with it.

You can be angry when you hear it, but don't go to bed angry. Forgive them, and move on.

Ephesians 4:26 BE ANGRY, AND yet DO NOT SIN; do not let the sun go down on your anger, 27 and do not give the devil an opportunity.

It may just all be put out there in some ways to make people angry and fearful. There's no reason to be afraid if you believe in Jesus and ask for forgiveness, and focus on him. Just pray, and ask for peace and calm. There's no need to freak out.

There is nothing to fear.

Isaiah 35:4 ...Be strong, fear not: behold, your God will come with vengeance, even God with a recompence; he will come and save you.
MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 03:08:41 PM

As Jade Helm Goes Live, Cellular Service Dies Across The Country

The large circle, my guess is it's the Scientology building, the Transamerica Pyramid. But that's just intuition.

MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 07:32:36 PM

Four people and gunman killed in Tennessee shooting that officials call ‘domestic terrorism’

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWmNzKCBxiQ
MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 07:44:34 PM
Last edit: July 16, 2015, 08:17:02 PM by MakingMoneyHoney

CERN is supposed to be reducing particles into smaller parts.

U.S. scientists celebrate the restart of the Large Hadron Collider

"“We are on the threshold of an exciting time in particle physics: the LHC will turn on with the highest energy beam ever achieved,” said Fleming Crim, National Science Foundation Assistant Director for Mathematical and Physical Sciences. “This energy regime will open the door to new discoveries about our universe that were impossible as recently as two years ago.” In addition to the scientists pushing toward new discoveries on the four main experiments, the U.S. provides a significant portion of the computing and data analysis – roughly 23 percent for ATLAS and 33 percent for CMS. U.S. scientists on the ALICE experiment developed control and tracking systems for the detector and made significant contributions in software, hardware and computing support. US scientists also helped improve trigger software for data analysis for the LHCb experiment."

So why is the Assistant Director for Mathematical and Physical Sciences saying the energy regime will open the door....

Yes it could be symbolic. But read it knowing everything I've posted here. Think Stargate.

They are trying to open a door, though I believe they'll open the door to hell (no matter how far-out that seems), they think they will open the door for alien beings to come. Actually it's demons, but they'll tell the people it's aliens. Just keep it in mind if they do. Wink

Edit: It's not symbolic in this quote --

'Something may come through' dimensional 'doors' at LHC

"A top boffin at the Large Hadron Collider (LHC) says that the titanic machine may possibly create or discover previously unimagined scientific phenomena, or "unknown unknowns" - for instance "an extra dimension".

Out of this door might come something, or we might send something through it," said Sergio Bertolucci, who is Director for Research and Scientific Computing at CERN, briefing reporters including the Reg at CERN HQ earlier this week.
MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 08:00:08 PM

This is a really good sermon video on CERN and dark matter:

https://youtu.be/-GiZ90mTMcM
MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 10:36:54 PM

Armed UN Troops Tackle Man, take his phone, after he tried to take a picture in Wal-Mart
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: