Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 10:22:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Revelation Prophecies: Global Citizens? NWO? JADE HELM 15= UWEX 16? CERN?  (Read 121498 times)
MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 12:40:26 AM

From Actor_Tom_Truong in another thread.

U.N. Troops are now deployed all over America. They don't want people to know that they are here to help the 13 inbred terrorist European Bloodlines capture America.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kg-LiI874A

UN Troops Told To Kill Americans That Don’t Give Over Their Guns
http://mrconservative.com/2013/11/28002-un-troops-told-to-kill-americans-that-dont-give-over-their-guns/

This memorandum isn’t the only thing frightening gun owners.  Two manuals have been release to US military forces showing how to not only disarm Americans, but also when to kill rioters and demonstrators in effort to squash defiance.

The gun owners in America that believe in the U.S. Constitution or believe in the idea of Freedom in the USA are now officially label as criminals.

MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 02:28:39 AM

Fireball / Explosions

8:47PM BST 14 Jul 2015 - huge explosion on construction site in Switzerland

22:48 UK, 16 July 2015 - massive fireball engulf petrochemical plant

15:14 UK, 16 July 2015 - Norwich Factory Blast 'Caused By Fireball'

5:35 PM ET, Jul 16, 2015 - Engine Fire on Delta Flight Forces Emergency Landing

7:55 p.m. CDT July 16, 2015 - Fire departments respond to fire at Sherco

08:59AM, July 16, 2015  - fire at business in Pittsburg

Some or all of these may be just normal. I just thought it was weird, unknown causes (as of now) started so many explosions/fires/fireballs in the last 2 days.
MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 12:18:46 PM

As I posted about the technology Target had to figure out a teen girl was pregnant before her dad did, there is a new article out today:

Your Phone Can Actually Tell If You're Depressed

"The researchers came to their conclusion by looking at total phone usage, the number of locations visited per the phone’s GPS, and the daily schedule recorded by such tracking over a 14-day period. Researchers say they were able to accurately predict which smartphone owners had depressive symptoms 86 percent of the time.

In the usage category, those who weren’t depressed logged about 17 minutes of usage, compared to an average 68 minutes among the depressed set.

As for how GPS factors in, those who less frequently ventured beyond home were more likely to be depressed, as were those who didn’t tend to have a recurring routine (ie, leaving for work at the same time daily). "

I work from home and use the computer (instead of phone or tablet) for looking things up most of the time. So a lot of these triggers would not accurately work for me, and no, I'm not depressed, lol. The thing is, the government most likely has access to all of these programs and algorithms. They think they work, but there will be errors. AI cannot know everything.

People say JADE HELM will make use of an AI system like this, to tell when someone is a threat to the country. If they eliminate the threats that it says, it will make a mistake, and innocents will be killed.

JADE HELM started on July 15th, but their work was supposed to be done at nighttime (to be accurate of being in the dark for training purposes).

35 Incidents of Planes being Struck by Lasers Night of July 15th

"Eleven commercial flights and a military plane reported lasers illuminated their aircraft Wednesday night as they flew over New Jersey between the hours of 9 p.m. and 10:30 p.m., and the pilot of one plane reported having blurred vision, according to federal officials.

“This is an assault on a pilot as far as I’m concerned,” said Rich Frankel, special agent in charge of the Newark, New Jersey, office of the FBI. “It is a criminal matter. You’re putting the lives of not just the pilot but everyone on the plane at risk.”

Several of the incidents were reported approximately 15 to 20 miles southwest of Newark Liberty International Airport, and the planes were bound for that airport, as well as LaGuardia Airport in New York City, and Pittsburgh, according to the Federal Aviation Administration.

Elsewhere around the country, pilots reported 23 additional laser incidents around the country Wednesday night, according to the FAA.

In New Jersey, some of the incidents were captured in communications with the Newark airport tower. "
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 04:31:48 PM

Come on! Jade Helm is only our military practicing to be ISIS in case ISIS fails.    Grin

ISIS should really be ISISIS. Why? IS is the Muslim attempt at saying ISLAM. They actually try 3 times before they give up, not two like ISIS suggests. It would be easier to understand if they wrote it IS... IS... IS... .

Three attempts at saying ISLAM, and they give up.

Grin

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 11:35:43 PM

Someone called into a show with a prophecy directed at the United States.

Some background into why I feel this is real, personally. I had previously had a dream in May, and I felt like I needed to write it down, and it came out rhyming. I wasn't going to rhyme, it just did, and I felt like it was divinely inspired. So when I heard this in rhyme, among everything else I'm reading and watching, this rings true to me as a message from God. But you can use your own discernment.

I tried to write it down, but I couldn't understand a few words (They'll show up as Huh), you can listen to her saying it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gi_HZJgywhk

I've called you a land filled with beauty, righteousness, freedom and peace.

I've called you a nation filled with boldness, whose foundations were built at my feet.

I've called you a people who are blessed. In my name I've caused thee made known.

And your churches, schools, governmental and judicial system my Huh of prayer were sold Huh

You were a lamb unlike no other, who leaned solely upon me, how is it that you are now perverted, and your character is rebellion, murder, lust, and deceit?

Do you not know that I will judge you?

Yea, my decree has already been declared, and this is the beginning ("first pains" or "workings")Huh of your destruction, that you have served and hearkened until the prince of the ear Huh.

Your sins you call religious freedom, to justify your wicked deeds and the stench of your violence reaches up to heaven so that other nations you do supersede.

But I will shake your very foundation, and belittle Huh it and naked ye shall stand, for I have come unto my threshing floor, and my (Huh) of purge is in my right hand.

You will no longer declare we are our own god, and shall do whatsoever we please. For my wrath had been Huh and I will not repent. Yes for this your soul shall be grieved.

Oh America, America I call you to repent, to take heed and do not mock the prophets that I have sent, for they have come to sound the alarm, and a sweet sound they shall make, for we are no longer one nation under God and my judgement I will surely haste. Because I have set my grace upon you, yes, this your home sweet home. But your backslipping ways, and your evil witchcraft have come before my throne.

Captivity and destruction doth await for this nation that is Huh and proud. Yea, I plead with you to turn again and let repentance ring out loud.

Gather together with your little ones and let a funeral dearth be Huh that death may cast over America and that the Lord will cover her shame. For a Holy nation He has purpose, America the gospel to tell, that she would not be like other nations that forgot God and were cast into hell.

Oh home of the brave and land of the free, choose you this day, whom your God shall be.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 11:48:36 PM

Someone called into a show with a prophecy directed at the United States.

Some background into why I feel this is real, personally. I had previously had a dream in May, and I felt like I needed to write it down, and it came out rhyming. I wasn't going to rhyme, it just did, and I felt like it was divinely inspired. So when I heard this in rhyme, among everything else I'm reading and watching, this rings true to me as a message from God. But you can use your own discernment.

I tried to write it down, but I couldn't understand a few words (They'll show up as Huh), you can listen to her saying it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gi_HZJgywhk

I've called you a land filled with beauty, righteousness, freedom and peace.

I've called you a nation filled with boldness, whose foundations were built at my feet.

I've called you a people who are blessed. In my name I've caused thee made known.

And your churches, schools, governmental and judicial system my Huh of prayer were sold Huh

You were a lamb unlike no other, who leaned solely upon me, how is it that you are now perverted, and your character is rebellion, murder, lust, and deceit?

Do you not know that I will judge you?

Yea, my decree has already been declared, and this is the beginning ("first pains" or "workings")Huh of your destruction, that you have served and hearkened until the prince of the ear Huh.

Your sins you call religious freedom, to justify your wicked deeds and the stench of your violence reaches up to heaven so that other nations you do supersede.

But I will shake your very foundation, and belittle Huh it and naked ye shall stand, for I have come unto my threshing floor, and my (Huh) of purge is in my right hand.

You will no longer declare we are our own god, and shall do whatsoever we please. For my wrath had been Huh and I will not repent. Yes for this your soul shall be grieved.

Oh America, America I call you to repent, to take heed and do not mock the prophets that I have sent, for they have come to sound the alarm, and a sweet sound they shall make, for we are no longer one nation under God and my judgement I will surely haste. Because I have set my grace upon you, yes, this your home sweet home. But your backslipping ways, and your evil witchcraft have come before my throne.

Captivity and destruction doth await for this nation that is Huh and proud. Yea, I plead with you to turn again and let repentance ring out loud.

Gather together with your little ones and let a funeral dearth be Huh that death may cast over America and that the Lord will cover her shame. For a Holy nation He has purpose, America the gospel to tell, that she would not be like other nations that forgot God and were cast into hell.

Oh home of the brave and land of the free, choose you this day, whom your God shall be.

I understand similar. Your "poem" is great. However...

In the Old Testament, there are several times when people or kings defied God and He pronounced similar things on them as your poem. Then they repented and humbled themselves, and God had mercy on them, and didn't bring His disasters on the land in their times.

The fact that you and I and a few others in this forum are attempting to turn people to what is right, is an indicator that God might again, forestall His disaster, saving them up for a later time. There is even the possibility that if enough people turn, He might repent of His disasters until a much later date.

Consider that most of the signs of the end times have been around for hundreds of years, even though they might not have been around in quantities we see today. We don't know His timing for sure. He can keep His Word by bringing it now, or by bringing it later.

Smiley

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 12:12:25 AM

I understand similar. Your "poem" is great. However...

In the Old Testament, there are several times when people or kings defied God and He pronounced similar things on them as your poem. Then they repented and humbled themselves, and God had mercy on them, and didn't bring His disasters on the land in their times.

The fact that you and I and a few others in this forum are attempting to turn people to what is right, is an indicator that God might again, forestall His disaster, saving them up for a later time. There is even the possibility that if enough people turn, He might repent of His disasters until a much later date.

Consider that most of the signs of the end times have been around for hundreds of years, even though they might not have been around in quantities we see today. We don't know His timing for sure. He can keep His Word by bringing it now, or by bringing it later.

Smiley

I agree, people can repent. But I think the president is in charge of many people, and as a whole they will not repent. But I agree, it could happen.

Just going to point out, I didn't write the above thing. Because if I had I would have know what the Huh's are. I only wrote out what the women spoke in the video to the best of my ability.
MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 12:18:58 AM

FOX News: Massive Mega-Quake Could Destroy Pacific Northwest

New Yorker: An earthquake will destroy a sizable portion of the coastal Northwest. The question is when.

FOX News on the earthquake: https://youtu.be/tn13x-njNJU

Could a Catastrophic Earthquake Really Destroy Seattle?

"But when? Vidale said that the chances of the worst-case scenario happening in your lifetime, if you’re planning on living another 50 years or so, is about 15 percent. That’s probably a better way of looking at the recurrence statistics than on an annual basis. Historically, the frequency of major earthquakes in the region is about one every 300 years, which means we’re overdue for a megaquake if you average the past 10,000 years of Northwest geology. But the spacing between past magnitude-9 quakes was between 200 and 900 years. If the fault system maintains that pattern, the next big one could happen again tomorrow or in the year 2600. There’s no way to know."
MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 01:26:30 PM

Fireball / Explosions

8:47PM BST 14 Jul 2015 - huge explosion on construction site in Switzerland

22:48 UK, 16 July 2015 - massive fireball engulf petrochemical plant

15:14 UK, 16 July 2015 - Norwich Factory Blast 'Caused By Fireball'

5:35 PM ET, Jul 16, 2015 - Engine Fire on Delta Flight Forces Emergency Landing

7:55 p.m. CDT July 16, 2015 - Fire departments respond to fire at Sherco

08:59AM, July 16, 2015  - fire at business in Pittsburg

Some or all of these may be just normal. I just thought it was weird, unknown causes (as of now) started so many explosions/fires/fireballs in the last 2 days.

To go along with the fire theme, there was a huge fire in California yesterday, "The cause of the blaze is under investigation."

11,000 firefighters battle 3,500-acre blaze that burns cars, homes near 15 Freeway

"The fire, which erupted just after 2:30 p.m. and quickly grew to 3,500 acres, shut down the highway in both directions. By evening, it had destroyed 20 vehicles and at least four homes, and was bearing down on mountain communities.

About 1,000 firefighters were on the scene as the fire burned into the night. It was just 5% contained."

We had a tornado producing thunderstorm last night. There were also baseball sized hail.

(image from KELOland News)

There were also a lot of double rainbows seen afterwards.

I had seen a double rainbow a day before, though I didn't get to see one last night, because the storm passed over when it was dark outside. I still really like my picture though, if you look closely on the left it looks like there is a cloud forming an arc in between the rainbows.
MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 01:55:13 PM

Someone else posted a prophetic warning, which strongly correlates with the video I posted yesterday:

http://www.stevequayle.com/index.php?s=33&d=1499

"To those who have ears to hear and eyes to see, look around you and seek understanding. The hearts of many have grown cold and there is no love for one another. The love of God has been taken away but now man is left with his lust for self, and has no desire to help others or to serve me.

The gates are down; the enemy has entered and has found you defenseless. You have refused to listen to the cries of the watchmen I gave to you. They have blown the horns, they have sounded the alarms, but you laughed and refused to listen. Now you will be destroyed because you allowed yourself to become deaf, fat and lazy. Instead of keeping watch, and being strong for battle, you sat down watched your television shows and turned your minds over to pleasures rather than to God. You have allowed your bodies to become weak and lifeless. Your communities are sick and weak, why would you not listen to me when I spoke to you? Why did you not trust me to lead you, and give you understanding?

Plagues are in the land now, they will devour you, and death will overwhelm you. Those who continue to mock me will be eaten up with disease and sickness. Those who have desired to destroy you will have their way with you now. I have lifted my hand from you, and now your land will waste away, and your inhabitance will suffer a terrible death. Did you think that I would not judge you? How long did you think the innocent would cry out before I avenged their blood? Now evil will tear through your land, your inheritance has been taken away; there is no turning back. You have sealed your fate.

Destruction is at your doorstep, all who love themselves will cry false tears but they will never repent. Those who have sought Satan and laughed at me will cry for mercy and received none. I have given them over to their selfish desires and their lustful lifestyles, how foolish they are and they think they are so enlightened. I laugh from the Heavens because they see themselves as such wise men and women, when in truth they are ignorant and foolish. In that day when they stand before me they will wish that they had never been born. They have chosen the god they will serve and they chose to serve the idol of selfishness. They see themselves above anyone and they think of themselves as a god. How foolish and how deceived they have become.

For those who call me by my name, you will find refuge under my wings; you will have peace in the midst of the storm. Do not cry when many of you come home, for your time of suffering will come to an end, and your life eternal will begin. Rejoice for the hour of your calling is near, and I will welcome you home. For those who have been called to stay behind to fight my battles, you will not be fighting in your own strength but your Heavenly Father will give His angles charge over you and will stand before you in battle as you stand in faith they will battle for you. I will be with you until the battle is won. Rejoice for the time of the end is coming.

Jul 17, 2015"
MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 02:00:38 PM

US Military Currently Preparing for Martial Law Confirmed & Documented

The video goes through documents, and websites from the government showing the US government is preparing for Martial Law.

From 2012: Army Admits Re-Education Camp Manual “Not Intended For Public Release"
MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 05:40:26 PM
Last edit: July 18, 2015, 08:52:57 PM by MakingMoneyHoney

To go along with the fire theme, there was a huge fire in California yesterday, "The cause of the blaze is under investigation."

11,000 firefighters battle 3,500-acre blaze that burns cars, homes near 15 Freeway

"The fire, which erupted just after 2:30 p.m. and quickly grew to 3,500 acres, shut down the highway in both directions. By evening, it had destroyed 20 vehicles and at least four homes, and was bearing down on mountain communities.

About 1,000 firefighters were on the scene as the fire burned into the night. It was just 5% contained."

I just saw a news story on this California fire and they had to stop dousing water because there were drones in the sky. I understand they believe these drones to be regular people just trying to catch a look at the fire, but what if it was actually the government trying to create havoc, or to create a reason to come up with a bill to stop drone use by individuals?

"When fire officials initially rushed to contain the blaze, air support was stymied by aerial gawkers. After spotting five drones in the area, they were forced to halt flights by aircraft sent to extinguish the flames. At least 20 cars were destroyed in the fire.

The incident was the fourth time in a span of a month that a drone hindered efforts to contain a wildfire in Southern California, U.S. Forest Service spokesman Lee Beyer told the Associated Press. Officials grounded the firefighting planes for 26 minutes out of fear the planes would collide with the drones, ABC News reports."

"If the bill were to pass, it would exempt firefighters and other first responders who use drones for aerial firefighting. But anyone convicted under the act would face a fine and up to five years of prison, reads Cook’s statement.

Cook announced the federal bill as two state legislators launched a plan to criminalize drone use over a wildfire in California, the San Bernardino Sun reports. "

Southern California wildfires: Why drones are a growing problem

EDIT: Revelation 13:13 He performs great signs, so that he even makes fire come down out of heaven to the earth in the presence of men.
MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 08:30:21 PM

Obama is getting snugly with the UN.

Obama’s Waldorf Astoria snub breaks presidential tradition

"Obama, here for a fundraiser and Broadway show, will stay at Millennium’s ONE UN New York, near the UN, which sources said would likely be his regular hotel when he’s in town."

Republicans fuming over UN voting on Iran deal before Congress

"Iran deal before Congress
Published July 17, 2015FoxNews.com

Republican lawmakers are fuming that the Obama administration is asking the U.N. Security Council to endorse the newly struck Iran nuclear deal before Congress gets a chance to have its say.

A vote on the agreement before the Security Council already has been set for Monday, with the resolution itself written and ready for consideration. Top-ranking lawmakers have fired off a series of letters to the president urging him to delay the vote, calling it an "affront" to the public and Congress to go to the U.N. first.

"President Obama's attempt to circumvent Congress and hastily move forward with a United Nations Security Council vote on the Iran nuclear agreement is outrageous," Sen. David Perdue, R-Ga., said in a statement. "
MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 09:29:01 PM

From Wilikon:

UK now forced to give radioactive materials to all their sick animals. The video talks about white matter, versus black matter (antimatter). This stuff is getting freaky.
MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 12:14:14 AM

More fire stories:

Moses Lake fire destroys 11,000 tons of hay

"MOSES LAKE, Wash.— Smoke for a fire alongside the highway in Moses Lake closed Interstate 90 for part of Friday morning. The roadway reopened around 1:15 p.m. However, workers with the Department of Transportation said the roadway could close again if the wind shifts."

Bosley blast rescuers 'focus on two areas' for missing

"Rescuers searching for four people missing after an explosion devastated a mill are focusing on two areas identified by sniffer dogs.

The four-storey Wood Flour Mills in Bosley, near Macclesfield in Cheshire, collapsed after the blast on Friday."
Reversi

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 12:52:20 AM

More fire stories:

Moses Lake fire destroys 11,000 tons of hay

"MOSES LAKE, Wash.— Smoke for a fire alongside the highway in Moses Lake closed Interstate 90 for part of Friday morning. The roadway reopened around 1:15 p.m. However, workers with the Department of Transportation said the roadway could close again if the wind shifts."

Bosley blast rescuers 'focus on two areas' for missing

"Rescuers searching for four people missing after an explosion devastated a mill are focusing on two areas identified by sniffer dogs.

The four-storey Wood Flour Mills in Bosley, near Macclesfield in Cheshire, collapsed after the blast on Friday."

Crazy, I used to live in Spokane, WA and there have been quite a few fires near Eastern WA lately.
MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 03:41:45 PM

I'll post more later, but I just ran into this story. What is wrong with the people in country who take selfies (couldn't even spell the word there, lol), in front of homeless, explosions, and suicides?

‘Village idiot’ explosion selfie taker now Dem spokesperson

Selfies with homeless people

Disgusting & Cruel Selfies (try not to lose faith in humanity)

The people who take these selfies, make me sick. They should be ashamed, and yet, most if not all of them are smiling.
MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 08:27:45 PM
Last edit: July 20, 2015, 09:42:07 PM by MakingMoneyHoney

Remember I believe there is no such thing as aliens, but some may deceive hiding demons as aliens beings.

CUBE UFO SIGHTING: The Cloud Rider and the Ark of Gilgamesh (great video combining the bible and this sighting)

"Published on Jul 4, 2015: Last week, there was a compelling UFO sighting of a black cube that was caught in the clouds over Texas. Speculations sparked as to what it might be. In this video, I provide another theory to throw into the market place of ideas of what this cube might have been. From a biblical perspective, we know that the New Jerusalem is most likely a cube shape. And while this cube which is the city of God is made with precious stones and is quite large and beautiful, this cube in the sky is dark and ominous. My theory is that the cube we see here is a counterfeit to the real New Jerusalem, and one that is operated by the fallen beings, call them fallen angels, or the Anunnaki. I also talk about the cloud rider, baal, Yahweh, and the connection to the Gilgamesh ark in his flood account, that happens to be a cube as well. "

WATCH: Is cube UFO coming through cloud 'sign of SATAN' or 'warning before alien ATTACK?

"CONSPIRACY theorists have seized on pictures they claim shows a "sinister and mind-blowing" cube-shaped unidentified flying object (UFO) coming to Earth through a portal from another dimension."

Black 'cube' UFO over El Paso -- the work of aliens or a hoax?

Same Cube Shape, from Spain - Stunning Two helicopters escorting a UFO (Cube) in Madrid, Spain

UFO Cube In mexico city ☻OVNI Forma Cubo En Mexico DF 03102014

I don't believe in aliens, but I do believe CERN can maybe make portals....
MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 08:50:45 PM
Last edit: July 20, 2015, 09:38:17 PM by MakingMoneyHoney

California has been told that there is an earthquake coming anytime that could be the worst it's seen. Now, they are getting closed in, as one of the main interstate out of the state is "closed completely and indefinitely."

California freeway bridge collapses, blocking Ariz. traffic

"LOS ANGELES (AP) — An elevated section of Interstate 10 collapsed Sunday amid heavy rains in the California desert, injuring one driver, stranding many others, and halting travel for thousands by cutting off both directions of a main corridor between Southern California and Arizona.

"Interstate 10 is closed completely and indefinitely," said Terri Kasinga, spokeswoman for the California Department of Transportation.

A bridge for eastbound traffic about 15 feet above a normally dry wash about 50 miles west of the Arizona state gave way and ended up in the flooding water below, the California Highway Patrol said, blocking all traffic headed toward Arizona."

"That means those seeking to travel between California and Arizona would be forced to go hundreds of miles out of their way to Interstate 8 to the south or Interstate 40 to the north.

Busy I-10 is the most direct route between Phoenix and parts of Southern California, including Los Angeles.

Transportation officials recommended travelers on the east side of the collapse use U.S. Highway 95 in Arizona to get to the other freeways, and that in California drivers use state routes 86 and 111 to get to Interstate 8 into Arizona."
MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 03:12:28 AM

Town Hit by Sleeping Illness Finally Gets Answer but No Resolution

"The mysterious sleeping sickness that has befallen dozens of villagers in a remote region of Kazakhstan continues to befuddle scientists. Following reports of victims passing out in schools, at home, and even on a motorcycle, and sometimes failing to snap out of it for days at a time, scientists descended on the 600-person village of Kalachi.

And while the ruling last week by local officials is carbon monoxide poisoning, reports the Astana Times, scientists aren’t convinced."

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: