Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:43:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 156 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Tell me your predictions about Bitcoin  (Read 234778 times)
Mickeyb

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 04:09:38 PM

I'm sorry  but  I just have two predictions, BTC will either succeed (price increase and adoption)  or end up a dead coin. Grin Grin Grin

by how the things are going, the first look much more probable than the latter, based on this one should invest now and not waiting when btc will skyrocket

the same was true when btc was under <$100 but many have committed the same error, thinking that it was only a bubble and and it would not go much further....

As every day passes probabilities that Bitcoin is going to die are less and less. And yes, still isn't to late to get into the game and invest into this thing. The train still hasn't left the station in my opinion!
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
USB-S

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

In XEM we trust

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 04:37:36 PM

I'm sorry  but  I just have two predictions, BTC will either succeed (price increase and adoption)  or end up a dead coin. Grin Grin Grin

by how the things are going, the first look much more probable than the latter, based on this one should invest now and not waiting when btc will skyrocket

the same was true when btc was under <$100 but many have committed the same error, thinking that it was only a bubble and and it would not go much further....

As every day passes probabilities that Bitcoin is going to die are less and less. And yes, still isn't to late to get into the game and invest into this thing. The train still hasn't left the station in my opinion!
The train has left each station it has been at, picking up more and more people along the way. You just have to arrive to the station to be picked up.

However when speaking about the price of bitcoin, in my opinion it doesn't really matter. There's more to it than its price.

````````````````████████
_`````````██████████████████████
_`````█████████████████████████████
_```█████████████████████████████████
_``████████████████████████████████████
_█████████```````████████```````████████
_███████````████````██`````███````███████
_██████````████████`````████████``███████
_██████````██████````██``██████```███████
_███████```````````████``````````████████
_██████████████████████████████████████
_```_████████████████████████████████
_``````████████████████████████████
_`````````3█████████████████████
play.infinity
        Eжeднeвный ДЖEКПOT
TELEGRAM CHAT   SITE   TELEGRAM
                   Get free eth
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 04:39:54 PM

I'm sorry  but  I just have two predictions, BTC will either succeed (price increase and adoption)  or end up a dead coin. Grin Grin Grin

These predictions aren't that bad I'd say.
Satoshi himself had said something similar.Either we will see many transactions in the future or zero.
I share this opinion as well.We might go big or we will end up with nothing.
zivone

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 04:45:56 PM

The train has left each station it has been at, picking up more and more people along the way. You just have to arrive to the station to be picked up.

However when speaking about the price of bitcoin, in my opinion it doesn't really matter. There's more to it than its price.

Why make long explanations when its all going to the same direction. Either a success or a fail and that's it. We just have to wait and see. If will hit $500 again next year then it is a good sign but if price goes down to three digits then it's likely to be a dead coin in the future.
USB-S

Activity: 574

In XEM we trust

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 05:37:28 PM

Why make long explanations when its all going to the same direction. Either a success or a fail and that's it. We just have to wait and see. If will hit $500 again next year then it is a good sign but if price goes down to three digits then it's likely to be a dead coin in the future.
Considering the current path we're heading it's more likely to succeed, than fail. I'd even consider this scheme a too good to fail one.
However it isn't dead when the price stays down @ 3 digits. When the volumes die off then there should be a reason to worry.

````````````````████████
_`````````██████████████████████
_`````█████████████████████████████
_```█████████████████████████████████
_█████████```````████████```````████████
_███████````████````██`````███````███████
_██████````████████`````████████``███████
_██████````██████````██``██████```███████
_███████```````````████``````````████████
_██████████████████████████████████████
_```_████████████████████████████████
_``````████████████████████████████
_`````````3█████████████████████
play.infinity
        Eжeднeвный ДЖEКПOT
TELEGRAM CHAT   SITE   TELEGRAM
                   Get free eth
BigBoy89
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 07:06:55 PM

I'm sorry  but  I just have two predictions, BTC will either succeed (price increase and adoption)  or end up a dead coin. Grin Grin Grin

Well I agree with your prediction it its 80:20 ratio the chances of Bitcoin being successful and become mainstream is 80% and whereas being failure is only 20% let's hope it goes on to become a big success and we all become rich

These predictions aren't that bad I'd say.
Satoshi himself had said something similar.Either we will see many transactions in the future or zero.
I share this opinion as well.We might go big or we will end up with nothing.
[/quote

Honestly that's the truth and I agree with you but the chances of Bitcoin being successful is 80% whereas being a failure is just 20%. But let's hope for the best

.AMEPAY.
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
       AMEPAY IEO       
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
   AMEPAY LISTING   
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Mickeyb

Activity: 798

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 09:18:55 PM

Yes, I can't agree more with you! Price in my opinion, is just a drawback all this time. People are concentrating to damn much on the price, that's for sure!
manselr
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 11:53:57 PM

Yes, I can't agree more with you! Price in my opinion, is just a drawback all this time. People are concentrating to damn much on the price, that's for sure!

Price is a huge psychological factor. It shouldn't matter in an ideal world, but we don't live in an ideal world, so price matters and it matters a lot. You the price to be as high as possible, it's simple.
turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 12:18:16 AM

With internet speed and penetration getting larger, bitcoin gonna be big someday.
When every city has it own nodes so transaction gonna be smooth.
blackmachinegun

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 01:19:58 AM

I don't guess that it gonna hit even 500$ this year (2015),
maybe again it will touch 300+ with in 2 months and will keep oscillating between 300-350 $.
its maybe, the price could reach $500 but for this year, i think for 2016 block halving
yeah it is not impossible bitcoin price can get up to $500 even more,
avw1982

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 06:03:38 AM

I don't guess that it gonna hit even 500$ this year (2015),
maybe again it will touch 300+ with in 2 months and will keep oscillating between 300-350 $.
its maybe, the price could reach $500 but for this year, i think for 2016 block halving
yeah it is not impossible bitcoin price can get up to $500 even more,

Yeah Today Bitcoin rate move to 417$ with in a day. We received this much dude. I am sure In the time Christmas and after that Bitcoin rate will reach some remarkable value which we no one predicted. So many traders and predictors also wishing the same
Decoded
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

give me your cryptos

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 09:29:57 PM

I think bitcoin will go up. It is getting more and more accepted each day, and the more people using cordon there are, the more people holding up the economy. Therefore bitcoin is bound to go up in the future.

looking for a signature campaign, dm me for that
Oscoda

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 11:02:07 PM

I've got no clue right now. I guessed it would go back to 300 usd, but I was wrong. Maybe a rise to 450 but for now i try to cash 10% of my stash with every 20 dollar price rise.
The future will determine if this is wise for me.
Straux

Activity: 412
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 12:32:16 AM

I think, just as the $1200 crash to $200, bitcoin will crash again. But higher next time. I think it will be a huge up-trend, with it's ups and downs. Come back in a few years and see the mass-adoption of bitcoin.
Graphics

Activity: 387

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 12:34:41 AM

$10,000 by 2020 is a pretty realistic prediction... I made a bet of $5 with my friend about it Smiley
michietn94
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 03:55:41 AM

in next 5 years i think bitcoin will become stronger and the price will up

and most of the people will use bitcoin as transaction

also there will be a lot of country provide machine that used bitcoin as payment,

and most of the famous store will accept bitcoin as payment

FANSUNITE

█ █
███
███
███
 ▄
 ▀
███
███
███
███
█ █

█ █
███
███
███
 ▄
 ▀
███
███
███
███
█ █
dinda22
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 04:22:28 AM

I am quite confused to predict the future bitcoin. but my feeling says bitcoin will be better in the future and the price will be above $1000 Smiley
planetroving
Legendary

Activity: 2170

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 05:09:48 AM

It's difficult to make a specific prediction, but we can make a more general prediction. Due to more businesses accepting Bitcoin and users using Bitcoin, the value would rise. This would get media attention again, and more people would adopt Bitcoin. In the near future, I see Bitcoin worth over $1000 again.
HarryKPeters

Activity: 896

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 10:16:08 AM

I believe in 2016 we will get some bigger merchants accepting bitcoin. Time passes and bitcoin comes more familiar. More postive PR and less bad PR (dark markets).
Eventually it will make sense to accept bitcoin since it is a win win for all parties involved.

newcoins1978

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 02:52:01 PM

I believe in 2016 we will get some bigger merchants accepting bitcoin. Time passes and bitcoin comes more familiar. More postive PR and less bad PR (dark markets).
Eventually it will make sense to accept bitcoin since it is a win win for all parties involved.

Yes I hope so that will happen in 2016. The most important to me is that more store or merchants need to accept bitcoins.
In my country is only 4 store that accept 2 coffe/restaurant and the other I don't really know.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 156 »
  Print  

Jump to: