Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:50:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 156 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Tell me your predictions about Bitcoin  (Read 234778 times)
Tanic

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 06:16:24 PM

In the next 5 years the price of bitcoins would reach more than 1000dollars .and some countries would adopt bitcoins as their digital currency and some countries might ban bitcoins totally as maybe the black market as increase to a great extend.
I am agree. But I think bitcoin will cost like 2000$ In four years after the next halving. And I also think that bitcoin can be banned in some countries in the case of some danger to the government and politic in some concrete country.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 06:22:46 PM

In the next 5 years the price of bitcoins would reach more than 1000dollars .and some countries would adopt bitcoins as their digital currency and some countries might ban bitcoins totally as maybe the black market as increase to a great extend.
I am agree. But I think bitcoin will cost like 2000$ In four years after the next halving. And I also think that bitcoin can be banned in some countries in the case of some danger to the government and politic in some concrete country.
I think it can be stay at $1k value in 5 years.. because we will experience of block halving we will see that the price will touche nearly $2k value but not above.. because the movement of the price of bitcoin is slow.. we are just experience of fast increase this year because of block halving event..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
chixka000

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 06:35:50 PM

Bitcoin will have to face many other FIAT as well as other cryptos in order to become the world international currency. As you can see, Bitcoin now is getting more and more popular although it needs more time to develop and knock down the dollar. So i think the government will try to do their best to destroy Bticoin

Actually, there is no need for bitcoin to face or to be against to any fiat. Bitcoin is already an international currency(a digital one tho) Now why do bitcoin does not have to face any of those simple. Bitcoin also needs any other currencies to determine it's value
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 08:51:19 PM

My prediction about bitcoin is to where it will become more progressive, it will be popular in the whole world. And my prediction about bitcoin this coming 2017 will be upon us soon enough, so it should come as no surprise that many bitcoin  experts are looking ahead to upcoming year. Given that bitcoin has built in features to encourage its price to rise over time and given the growing acceptance of both non-government currencies and digital currencies, there are plenty of reasons to be optimistic.
Yes the built-in features will attract a strong user base for bitcoin ecosystem that will lead to a very huge price levels.

As long as new people are getting into bitcoin ecosystem we can expect prices to keep on increase. At the same time if prices keep on increasing, definitely new people will be adopting it.

So a better future for bitcoin ecosystem is definite and obvious.

Yes exactly, it would be more popular and become the worlds famous cryptocurrency today. It has the brighter future and become bigger than the past years.

But some of my prediction is that anytime soon, bitcoin is going to die but its just my prediction. But i believe that bitcoin is a long life partner for us and it is not just an investment it is also a movement, a movement to the worldwide financial freedom.
I think your statement is a little contradictory as if you believe that bitcoin is our long live partner then how can I die soon, to me bitcoin is going to remain forever and hope that bitcoin will also become one of the most popular currency of the world and people will use it as fiat currency in their local markets.
dhampir-D

Activity: 454

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 11:59:51 PM

Bitcoin begin to maintain stability in terms of market cap/price because investors realize now it's the safest crypto on the market today
Yeah, that's not too hard to see. I think the price may drop a bit by the next few days, but the bullish trend will be stronger after this. There are many economic variables in the scene that can contribute to Bitcoin reaching new levels, probably historical levels, at least that's what some experts say.
Techie5879

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

Back from the Dead!

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 02:31:10 AM

I have very high expectations for Bitcoin. It might end up at $800 at the rate it is increasing, which would indeed be very profitable for traders. I also expect it to remain stable, considering the political aspect, as, all seem to be supporting Bitcoin ad of now.
agamasrori

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 02:52:33 AM

There are more than 36 countries that accept bitcoin. It is really proof that bitcoin was attracts so many people in the world. My prediction is more country will accept bitcoin as payment system in the future.

▄
            ▄███▄
          ▄███████▄
   ▄▄▄    █
█████████
   ███
    ███████████▄
██    ████    ████████▄
      ████    ██████████
  ████    ████▀██████████
  ████    ██▀   ▀█████████▄
      █████       █████████▄
      ███▀         ▀████████
  ██████▀           ▀███████
  █████▀             ▀█████
   ████ █▄▄▄     ▄▄▄█ ████
    ███ ▀███████████▀ ███
     ▀▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄▀▀
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
|●  facebook
●  reddit
●  ann thread
|
█ ██
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██

██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
██ █
FinanceUS

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 03:42:11 AM

I predict that Bitcoin price will stay above $800 at the beginning of next year. $800 will be our new bottom. Smiley
Best_Exchange

Activity: 261
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 04:12:13 AM

I predict that Bitcoin will be adopted by a lot of countries, except great powers which are worried by this coin rank.
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 09:13:40 PM

I personally think that bitcoin will become the best method for people to use to shop or to exchange money on the internet , by the end of the first quarter of 2017 bitcoin’s price might go over the 900$ and this will bring much good investments and many shopping sites like amazon and eBay will start using it as a mean of payment.
btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 09:47:33 PM

I personally think that bitcoin will become the best method for people to use to shop or to exchange money on the internet , by the end of the first quarter of 2017 bitcoin’s price might go over the 900$ and this will bring much good investments and many shopping sites like amazon and eBay will start using it as a mean of payment.

This sites are ready to take bitcoin as payment but still bitcoin is not legalized in their zone if not till now bitcoin have got boomed more. I agree with you that if everything goes right we can see the price of bitcoin above 900+ in first quarter of 2017.
Clement Kaliyar

Activity: 1302
Merit: 532

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 12:09:04 AM

my  predictions about bitcoins is that  bitcoin is the foremost currency and it will be adopted by most of countries in the near future.people who  have the bitoins will be the most powerful persons in the market and they will the vip of  the markets.kudooos Smiley

And it is happening that bitcoin is being adopted by some countries even though not literally but the citizens of it. And it is getting wider and popular nowadays because of the price increase. Because of its demand the price of bitcoin is getting high and it means that many people now are using bitcoin but I know there is a small dump that will happen soon.
No government will be adopting bitcoin as a currency and people who are having bitcoin does not necessarly become the most powerful people as it all depends upon a number of factors. The vips are the ones who started mining when the difficulty level was really low and the rest of the people who came after that are just filling up the lost chances and trying to earn what they can at the moment. Bitcoin will be the biggest thing in ecurrency without any doubt and the valuation of the coin is the sign for that.
jossiel

Activity: 2982
Merit: 632

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 12:15:13 AM

I predict that Bitcoin price will stay above $800 at the beginning of next year. $800 will be our new bottom. Smiley

This is my prediction also and I hope that this is now the safe level and stable price of bitcoin for a long time, this is already acceptable amount for all the holders.

I predict that Bitcoin will be adopted by a lot of countries, except great powers which are worried by this coin rank.

Bitcoin is already on its way to be adopted by a lot of countries and few more years to go and a lot of business tycoons will able to see the goodness of bitcoin.

And it is going to be used as another type of transacting in the future, surely this will happen as long as we are going to keep on using it.

Signature for rent
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 03:02:11 AM

my  predictions about bitcoins is that  bitcoin is the foremost currency and it will be adopted by most of countries in the near future.people who  have the bitoins will be the most powerful persons in the market and they will the vip of  the markets.kudooos Smiley

And it is happening that bitcoin is being adopted by some countries even though not literally but the citizens of it. And it is getting wider and popular nowadays because of the price increase. Because of its demand the price of bitcoin is getting high and it means that many people now are using bitcoin but I know there is a small dump that will happen soon.
No government will be adopting bitcoin as a currency and people who are having bitcoin does not necessarly become the most powerful people as it all depends upon a number of factors. The vips are the ones who started mining when the difficulty level was really low and the rest of the people who came after that are just filling up the lost chances and trying to earn what they can at the moment. Bitcoin will be the biggest thing in ecurrency without any doubt and the valuation of the coin is the sign for that.
Definitely bitcoin does not pose risk to the government that will disrupt the current norms, we are just a small community using bitcoin as our means to transact online, while the government has different kind of currency both online and offline, so that should made us understood that we are not competing with them but we are giving people who are open for new ideas to transact online with benefits.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
dhampir-D

Activity: 454

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 02:07:13 PM

Wow Look at the charts, this is getting interesting. I wonder what will happen if segwit is activated, but the percentage of blocks signaling support is still low, this seems uncertain to me. Good to see a positive traction, anyway.
Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 03:13:18 PM

Wow Look at the charts, this is getting interesting. I wonder what will happen if segwit is activated, but the percentage of blocks signaling support is still low, this seems uncertain to me. Good to see a positive traction, anyway.
I think that if bitcoin keeps growing like this and people start using it more we will see governments banning it and replacing it with another currency, because they can't control bitcoin it is not centralized and china has the large share of it which means if bitcoin takes over china takes over and that does not work for many people.
Capradina

Activity: 756
Merit: 520

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 03:31:15 PM

I think that if bitcoin keeps growing like this and people start using it more we will see governments banning it and replacing it with another currency, because they can't control bitcoin it is not centralized and china has the large share of it which means if bitcoin takes over china takes over and that does not work for many people.

Hmm, on second thought it indeed if it could just happen as you say. For that to be a problem in the bitcoin is the Government or the person who has the policy in controlling in order to secure funding that exists in the bitcoin can not access it. So if this continues and does not have a good exit, then the farther the Government could just block the bitcoin and ban all the people using it. But it all may never happen, if there is indeed a way out in the future. Just look at and wish the best for bitcoin on future
FaucetRank.com

Activity: 868

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2016, 05:45:54 PM

As I said Bitcoin shall cross the wall of $800 before Xmas and see where is the Bitcoin, I also said that Bitcoin may cross $1000 by this new year and it is going towards that new high level. Let see where it stops.

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  .SCAMMERS.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  .EXPOSED.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
deadsilent

Activity: 1148

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 02:03:16 AM

As I said Bitcoin shall cross the wall of $800 before Xmas and see where is the Bitcoin, I also said that Bitcoin may cross $1000 by this new year and it is going towards that new high level. Let see where it stops.
Yeah, we already at the $800 barrier and still on rising. I check the price a minute a go and its shocking. Its at $893. My goodness. I didnt expect bitcoin price increasing very qiuck. Now we are going to $900 a piece. Maybe later or tommorow bitcoin will break $800 and will reach the $900. $1000 still possible to happen.
OrangeII

Activity: 2072
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 02:32:37 AM

Yeah, we already at the $800 barrier and still on rising. I check the price a minute a go and its shocking. Its at $893. My goodness. I didnt expect bitcoin price increasing very qiuck. Now we are going to $900 a piece. Maybe later or tommorow bitcoin will break $800 and will reach the $900. $1000 still possible to happen.
bitcoin prices might actually be able to penetrate the price of $ 900 for the moment. but, what is causing the rise so fast as it is today? whether it will be stable? Well, I feel jikk after gains, bitcoin prices stable, perhaps investors from various countries will appear, and move the business into bitcoin

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 156 »
  Print  

Jump to: