Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:31:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 156 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Tell me your predictions about Bitcoin  (Read 234778 times)
quadriple7

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 02:18:24 PM

What is the obstacles, challenges and problems that Bitcoin can face it in 5 years? How we can help Bitcoin to take more authoritative place in the world of currency system?

good thing that will happen to bitcoin in 5 next years is 2 halving, 1 in 2016 other in 2020, this will rise price of bitcoin for sure and i can't really think abut bad things that could happen to it, maybe random panic wave, that would be really bad

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DuckKeeper

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 02:46:37 PM

I was predicting that the price was going to be at least $500 in May but I am afraid that I might have it wrong this time. It still is possible but I do not have my hopes any more.
fkvidar

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 03:03:00 PM

I was predicting that the price was going to be at least $500 in May but I am afraid that I might have it wrong this time. It still is possible but I do not have my hopes any more.

Price is rising slowly at a moment and may be we will see this price at the end of the month, and price will be around $600 at the time of halving.
shane

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 03:04:52 PM

bitcoin is difficult to predict, but I agree that we can at least touch $500, but I do not think in the month of May, probably when approached halving.

▄▄██████▄▄
      ╓▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███▄╖
   ▄███▀▀≈╜▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀╙≈▀▀███▄
 ▄██▀▄▓▀▄██▀╜    ╙▀██▄▀▓▄▀██▄
▐██,██║N▀`          '▀N║██ ██▌
██╜██╜╗                ╔╙██╙██
▐█▌█║                ║█µ▓▐█▌
▐█▌ ▐█║                ║█▌ ▐█▌
▐█▌▐╗█║                ║█╔▌▐█▌
██║▐█▄",              ,"▄█▌║██
▐██ ▀██½█▄▄        ▄▄█½██▀╓██▌
 ▀██▓▄▀▀╥▀▀▀      ▀▀▀╥▀▀▄▓██▀
   ▀▀███▓▄ª▀██████▀Q▄▓███▀▀
      ╙▀▀██▓▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀╜
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄       ▄▄        ▄▄    ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄      ,▄▄▄
  ▄███▀▀▀▀███▄  ▄██▀▀▀██  ▄██████████   ███     ▐██▄       ██▌   █████  ▀███    ▄███▀
 ▐██▀      ▀██▌▐█▀        ██▀          █████    ▐████╗     ██▌           ╙▀█▀ ,███▀
 ██▌        ▐██           ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███ ███   ▐██▀██▄    ██▌   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ╙ ╔███"
▐██          ██▌          ████████   ███   ███  ▐██ `▀██▄  ██▌   ███████▀   ▄███,
 ██▌        ▐██           ██        ███     ██▌ ▐██   ╙███╗██▌            ,██████▄
 ▐██▄      ▄██▌▐█▄        ██▄      ███       █▌ ▐██     ╙████▌           ╔███  ▀██▄
  ▀███▄▄▄▄███▀  ▀██▄▄▄██  ▀█████  ███           ▐██       ▀██▌   █████  ▄██▌    ▀███▄
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀             ▀▀        ▀▀    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀"      "▀▀▀

Enotche

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 08:12:19 AM

I think the price of Bitcoins to the end of the year will reach 500 dollars. Gradually interest in Bitcoin will grow, more and more countries will enter a Bitcoin and blokchain technology trade turnover, which will cause prices stable exchange rate in the future.
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 09:13:09 AM

I think the price of Bitcoins to the end of the year will reach 500 dollars. Gradually interest in Bitcoin will grow, more and more countries will enter a Bitcoin and blokchain technology trade turnover, which will cause prices stable exchange rate in the future.
Bitcoin’s blockchain technology, and the open ledger that all can see, effectively cuts out the need for central banking oversight of transfers.
Instead of going through banks, Bitcoin exchanges can now function as an instant, automated, and transparent exchange system.
phreaky

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 10:53:51 AM

I think that the Bitcoin is going to hit $500 next month if not then I just do not know, I also thought the price was going to hit $500 with in may but it does not look like it at the moment.
btcjoin14

Activity: 891

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 11:02:08 AM

In 5 years it will go to the moon.  Roll Eyes It will rise very high at the end of the year.
mundang

Activity: 1008

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 12:13:52 PM

In 5 years it will go to the moon.  Roll Eyes It will rise very high at the end of the year.
Are you sure that your predictions will come true?  Then good for us bitcoin lovers and holders,all of us bitcoin lovers has a road to become a millionare someday
sallymeeh27

Activity: 210

www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 12:17:44 PM

I believe so that bitcoin will not die anytime sooner or never even though not all people actually active in doing this transactions or making any bitcoins by trading or gambling but still there are some who are doing this for a living and making a lot of money out of it. I think the demands for bitcoin are really high for it doesn't just exist in a single country but most of the people from all over the world has been involved in bitcoin. Just like me before I do not know actually bitcoin yet out of nowhere he told me about this for this is a good help.

randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 01:07:20 PM

In 5 years it will go to the moon.  Roll Eyes It will rise very high at the end of the year.
Are you sure that your predictions will come true?  Then good for us bitcoin lovers and holders,all of us bitcoin lovers has a road to become a millionare someday

it depends. some people consider $600 to be high, and others find at least $1000 to be high. different people, different perspectives.
DuckKeeper

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 01:41:32 PM

I think that Bitcoin will have a good future later and that there will be more people that have some profit. That will be so nice.
But of course you never know what will happen with Bitcoin, because it is a currency and that is really hard to predict.
I agree, the business people will certainly think of a quick way to make money, and maybe they will come to the bitcoin. and I think, the businessmen will use bitcoin, and bitcoin make price increases
My prediction is that we all can sell it in the future with a lot of profit and that can be nice because there are also a lot of people that is going to have some Bitcoin.
The only thing that is bad is that Bitcoin will need a long time to rise so we have to wait a longer time now.
hawkins

Activity: 1204

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 02:30:19 PM

I just thought that someday bitcoin will be accepted by everyone, da everybody already has a bitcoin wallet just as they have a current Facebook
expert4knowledge

Activity: 826

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 08:30:36 PM

I think it goes to 470-480  in the halving and then it will come back around 400 dollar, however maybe it decreases.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
              ▄███▌ █
             ▀▀▀██▄  █
           ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
          █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄██ ███▄    █
        ▐███▀   ▀█   █
        ████     █   █
       ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
       ▀▄▄███▌      █
   ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
 ▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
               █  ▄▀
               ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
  ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
   ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄  ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
    ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
   ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
     ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
     ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████  ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
     █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
     ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                                ▄█████
                                                                            ▄███████▀
                                                                            ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  LIGHTPAPER...
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
shane

Merit: 503

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 04:30:35 PM

I think it goes to 470-480  in the halving and then it will come back around 400 dollar, however maybe it decreases.

I think we can goes over 500 for halving. perhaps before halving we could reach 500, then after halving it could rise higher.

▄▄██████▄▄
      ╓▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███▄╖
   ▄███▀▀≈╜▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀╙≈▀▀███▄
 ▄██▀▄▓▀▄██▀╜    ╙▀██▄▀▓▄▀██▄
▐██,██║N▀`          '▀N║██ ██▌
██╜██╜╗                ╔╙██╙██
▐█▌█║                ║█µ▓▐█▌
▐█▌ ▐█║                ║█▌ ▐█▌
▐█▌▐╗█║                ║█╔▌▐█▌
██║▐█▄",              ,"▄█▌║██
▐██ ▀██½█▄▄        ▄▄█½██▀╓██▌
 ▀██▓▄▀▀╥▀▀▀      ▀▀▀╥▀▀▄▓██▀
   ▀▀███▓▄ª▀██████▀Q▄▓███▀▀
      ╙▀▀██▓▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀╜
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄       ▄▄        ▄▄    ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄      ,▄▄▄
  ▄███▀▀▀▀███▄  ▄██▀▀▀██  ▄██████████   ███     ▐██▄       ██▌   █████  ▀███    ▄███▀
 ▐██▀      ▀██▌▐█▀        ██▀          █████    ▐████╗     ██▌           ╙▀█▀ ,███▀
 ██▌        ▐██           ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███ ███   ▐██▀██▄    ██▌   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ╙ ╔███"
▐██          ██▌          ████████   ███   ███  ▐██ `▀██▄  ██▌   ███████▀   ▄███,
 ██▌        ▐██           ██        ███     ██▌ ▐██   ╙███╗██▌            ,██████▄
 ▐██▄      ▄██▌▐█▄        ██▄      ███       █▌ ▐██     ╙████▌           ╔███  ▀██▄
  ▀███▄▄▄▄███▀  ▀██▄▄▄██  ▀█████  ███           ▐██       ▀██▌   █████  ▄██▌    ▀███▄
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀             ▀▀        ▀▀    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀"      "▀▀▀

Jmild1

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 04:39:29 PM

I think we can goes over 500 for halving. perhaps before halving we could reach 500, then after halving it could rise higher.

Yes, I'm pretty sure bitcoin value will increase before bitcoin halving come. Many people are now on panic buy that the value of bitcoin will rise before bitcoin halving, it's making the demand go higher and the value increase too. But unfortunately it will not rise higher after halving, because people that do panic buys will most likely sell their coins after the event comes. This will make the demand fall and will directly effect the value of it, what will happen? Will result to dump value of the coin. By conclusion, before halving bitcoin's value will bubble because of increase in demand and once the halving come it will dump because of people that will sell their coins for a chance to take a profit into it.
Maslate

Activity: 2996
Merit: 678

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 06:26:09 AM

My prediction about bitcoins is the price for the year 2016 will end up to $1,000. Its possible people because if you look up the trend now its increasing and hopefully it will not stop.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Scream

Activity: 476

U will never know the true answer, before you try

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 07:18:58 AM

I can not predict any further, but perhaps this year if prices before halving could reach $600, most likely the end of the year we will see $800-1000 Smiley
Ulloa

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 10:24:52 AM

I am thinking that the value of the Bitcoin will rise soon in the future and that we have to wait a longer time until we have the possiblity to sell it with a lot of profit so that is nice.
So next year it will be good year for the currency I think and that would be nice.
elyas772

Merit: 502

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 10:48:33 AM

My prediction is quite simple, that we will see higher prices at the end of 2016. The most likely $700-800 and it happens because of halving, let's see and patient Smiley

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 156 »
  Print  

Jump to: