Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:18:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 156 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Tell me your predictions about Bitcoin  (Read 234778 times)
shane

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 03:51:33 PM

I guess no one predicted that this price will come even without halving happenjng yet. It grew so much that I thought the price was jumping whenever i wake up.  Grin
yeah there will be no one who can accurately predict the price of bitcoin. even a lot of people wrong in predicting the current price. many people do not think that bitcoin prices will rise more than $ 200 in a few days? bitcoin unpredictable dude
Yeah, and wait for the dump it will cause after halving. Im not being negative on bitcoin but what I saw on other threads they will sell coins after event to profit, so Im expecting it.

Price may fall after the halving, but we don't know how extremely it will fall or it may even go higher so we cannot predict the exact scenario after the halving.

it is difficult to predict what will happen after halving, if it happens dump, probably will fall far enough because many people panic, because their aim from the beginning, just holding to halving, so when prices rise, they will dump their goals.

▄▄██████▄▄
      ╓▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███▄╖
   ▄███▀▀≈╜▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀╙≈▀▀███▄
 ▄██▀▄▓▀▄██▀╜    ╙▀██▄▀▓▄▀██▄
▐██,██║N▀`          '▀N║██ ██▌
██╜██╜╗                ╔╙██╙██
▐█▌█║                ║█µ▓▐█▌
▐█▌ ▐█║                ║█▌ ▐█▌
▐█▌▐╗█║                ║█╔▌▐█▌
██║▐█▄",              ,"▄█▌║██
▐██ ▀██½█▄▄        ▄▄█½██▀╓██▌
 ▀██▓▄▀▀╥▀▀▀      ▀▀▀╥▀▀▄▓██▀
   ▀▀███▓▄ª▀██████▀Q▄▓███▀▀
      ╙▀▀██▓▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀╜
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄       ▄▄        ▄▄    ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄      ,▄▄▄
  ▄███▀▀▀▀███▄  ▄██▀▀▀██  ▄██████████   ███     ▐██▄       ██▌   █████  ▀███    ▄███▀
 ▐██▀      ▀██▌▐█▀        ██▀          █████    ▐████╗     ██▌           ╙▀█▀ ,███▀
 ██▌        ▐██           ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███ ███   ▐██▀██▄    ██▌   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ╙ ╔███"
▐██          ██▌          ████████   ███   ███  ▐██ `▀██▄  ██▌   ███████▀   ▄███,
 ██▌        ▐██           ██        ███     ██▌ ▐██   ╙███╗██▌            ,██████▄
 ▐██▄      ▄██▌▐█▄        ██▄      ███       █▌ ▐██     ╙████▌           ╔███  ▀██▄
  ▀███▄▄▄▄███▀  ▀██▄▄▄██  ▀█████  ███           ▐██       ▀██▌   █████  ▄██▌    ▀███▄
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀             ▀▀        ▀▀    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀"      "▀▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BombayChicken

Activity: 269
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 04:40:49 PM

My prediction about the bitcoin is pretty good, I think the bitcoin has a very good future a head these days with the halving.
I think it will go to a high amount very soon and its already rising now.
salmanahmedone

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 05:11:50 PM

My prediction about the bitcoin is pretty good, I think the bitcoin has a very good future a head these days with the halving.

If you talk about my personal opinion on the future and prediction of bitcoin, i think the bitcoin will raise upto $1000 . Once 1000$ dollar reach most of the people who are saving the coins will feel they should sell now and then the serious dip in the prices will start. Seeing dip in the prices, some investors will start buying again and the price will start rising again. 
umaOuma

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 05:14:24 PM

If you talk about my personal opinion on the future and prediction of bitcoin, i think the bitcoin will raise upto $1000 . Once 1000$ dollar reach most of the people who are saving the coins will feel they should sell now and then the serious dip in the prices will start. Seeing dip in the prices, some investors will start buying again and the price will start rising again. 

Majority of people are holding their coins so that they can sell when price reaches to 1000, and now I think we might see this price very soon at the time of halving.
Viyamore

Activity: 658

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 06:24:53 PM

Yeah , that's what the most thing that is possible to happen and the point there that many coin holders is just waiting to $1000 to sell and buy back again for another holdings.for sure it will dump but it will gains as always.

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████
  ████   ▄█▀   █████    ██ ▀▄█▀▄▄▀█ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ █▀█ ▀▄██████
   ▀███▄▄   ▄█▄ ▀▀     ███ █ █ ▄▄▄█  █ █ █  █ █ ██████▀
     ▀██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████▄█▄██▄▄██ █▄███▄█▄█▄█▄████▀
        ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████████████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀██████████████████▀▀▀
      ..Powered by..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|
|
|
|

▀██▄       ▀████▄
▄    ▀██          ▀██▄
██▄ ▄███         ▄█████▄▄
 ▀███████▄     ▄██▀ ▀▀████
      ▀████▄ ▄██▀     ▀█▀
        ▀████▄
        ▄█▀████▄
      ▄███▄▀▀████▄
    ▄████▀    ▀████▄
  ▄████▀        ▀██▀█▄
  ▀██▀            ▀██▀
chaosknight

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 07:23:21 PM

Yeah , that's what the most thing that is possible to happen and the point there that many coin holders is just waiting to $1000 to sell and buy back again for another holdings.for sure it will dump but it will gains as always.

If bitcoin hits $1k in next few days then majority of people will sell their coins and that will result in price drop and we don't know when price will rise again.
ontrackk

Activity: 336

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 08:30:02 PM

i predict that the price of the bitcoin will be way higher than it is right now because bitcoin has a lot of potential to grow in my opinion

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Blackmet

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2016, 10:52:24 PM

I think that bitcoin will be very popular in 10 years and many people will use it also gonna be accepted by different countries as legal currency, it would be so great.

geofflosophy

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 06:43:51 PM

If bitcoin hits $1k in next few days then majority of people will sell their coins and that will result in price drop and we don't know when price will rise again.

Lots of money trying to get into Bitcoin right now without moving the market too much, but the OTC markets are drying up and it's only a matter of weeks or at most months before we see 1k and beyond. Anyone willing to sell their bitcoin at 1k will fall into the biggest bear trap they have ever seen. Then they'll repeat their mistake again and again as we approach 10k.
blackangel343

Activity: 119
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 07:12:28 PM

Bitcoin will be more popiler and bitcoin prise will be so expensive for long terms and i think now so many people didnt use bitcoin till now but ten years later every people will use it so many times and we will use bitcoin every area .
vero

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 08:23:42 PM

Lots of money trying to get into Bitcoin right now without moving the market too much, but the OTC markets are drying up and it's only a matter of weeks or at most months before we see 1k and beyond. Anyone willing to sell their bitcoin at 1k will fall into the biggest bear trap they have ever seen. Then they'll repeat their mistake again and again as we approach 10k.
how can you think that in the future may be approaching 10k while currently the price is still far below 1k, we may not be able to see the price above 1k until next year.

deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2016, 08:47:37 PM
Last edit: June 25, 2016, 09:07:34 PM by deisik

The majority will start selling even before the price hits the $1,000 mark, just like they started selling before the halving in an effort to outsmart the majority (which had been expected)...

"On a scale of one to 10, you probably think you're a seven. And you wouldn't be alone"

traderethereum

Activity: 2870
Merit: 574

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2016, 08:50:06 PM

Bitcoin will more people use it, they use it for Investment and some people will use it for payment method because bitcoin is simple.
SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1101

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 08:50:55 PM

The majority will start selling even before the price hits the $1,000 mark, just like they started selling before the halving in an effort to outsmart the majority (which was to be expected)...

"On a scale of one to 10, you probably think you're a seven. And you wouldn't be alone"

That's true but the fact is its  really difficult to predict the price of bitcoin at halving, as last week it touched to $780 and everyone started to expect $1k price in next few days, but it started falling after that.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 08:53:46 PM

The majority will start selling even before the price hits the $1,000 mark, just like they started selling before the halving in an effort to outsmart the majority (which was to be expected)...

That's true but the fact is its  really difficult to predict the price of bitcoin at halving, as last week it touched to $780 and everyone started to expect $1k price in next few days, but it started falling after that.

People are as volatile with their predictions as the price is. One day it goes up and people expect the moon, while the next day the price goes down and people expect the price to bottom.
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2016, 09:10:22 PM

People are as volatile with their predictions as the price is. One day it goes up and people expect the moon, while the next day the price goes down and people expect the price to bottom.

I still expect the price to make a second top at $750-800 before finally crashing down to below $500

geofflosophy

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 12:46:07 AM

how can you think that in the future may be approaching 10k while currently the price is still far below 1k, we may not be able to see the price above 1k until next year.

That's how the price grows, exponentially. Many of us are not planning to sell our coin, we're trying instead to sell our fiat. It's a big land grab for the ability to write every 21 millionth of the ledger.
Seansky

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 01:19:50 AM

Here is my short term prediction for bitcoin from this day to august. There will be a few correction to the current price then later it will rise. It will rise steadily in july until then end of that month. Surely after that a dip will follow to a certain price, after that dip, it will be stable there by the end of first week of august.
outatime1

Activity: 364
Merit: 254

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 01:34:35 AM

I think the biggest obstacle is worldwide acceptance. If a significant number of people worldwide don't value bitcoin, then it will die. Hopefully a lot of people will at lease invest in it so it can continue to get traction.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Ethey

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 01:42:23 AM

It will rice over 1000 after the halving and if its really gone get big and maybe another hyp gets on and more people will use the bitcoin it will maybe rise up to 10k$ via coin.

regards

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 156 »
  Print  

Jump to: