Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:34:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 156 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Tell me your predictions about Bitcoin  (Read 234778 times)
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 01:40:30 AM

It seems really difficult to predict exactly what will happen with the bitcoin in five years, but I have no doubt that this coin will remain strong for long, and perhaps those days it will be easier to use btc as an ordinary currency everywhere, without the current limitations that we all eventually suffer.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JANGKRIK BOSS

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 01:47:12 AM

One thing that makes me still in doubt with the future of the bitcoin is rejection of almost all countries. If all countries agree to ban bitcoin, of course the future of the bitcoin is finish. Best step is don't save bitcoin too much and too long time.
daniahya
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2016, 02:17:55 AM

My prediction is someday people around the world will use bitcoin as the international payment and the price for each bitcoin will increase so high. Bitcoin become popular and many people use bitcoin for investment and also can be used for trading,gambling and for many transaction.
nobody know what will happend to bitcoin in the future actually even the inventor satoshi nakamoto have no idea , everything here is just about how we bring bitcoin how we support the development and it is can change the bitcoin way.

bitcoin can be the leading of future money , a reliable digital money which urgently needed for future lives.
It is true and we need to bring more user and give positive reputation to bitcoin, in the future digital currency and digital transaction will dominate the world transaction, and as the strongest digital currency, bitcoin usage will rise and it will make bitcoin become more valuable

If the bitcoin good known among the public definitely bitcoin is very valuable and the price also will definitely increase, but for now only a few msyarakat who know in my neighborhood just still a little knowing the bitcoin, I am very difficult to explain it to them
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 02:20:58 AM

One thing that makes me still in doubt with the future of the bitcoin is rejection of almost all countries. If all countries agree to ban bitcoin, of course the future of the bitcoin is finish. Best step is don't save bitcoin too much and too long time.
nope i think not all countries prohibit and reject bitcoin. some are even legalize bitcoin and use bitcoin liberate their societies? I'm sure all the government will make regulations on bitcoin, hopefully it does not harm the user bitcoin
Positid

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 02:23:54 AM

My prediction is someday people around the world will use bitcoin as the international payment and the price for each bitcoin will increase so high. Bitcoin become popular and many people use bitcoin for investment and also can be used for trading,gambling and for many transaction.
nobody know what will happend to bitcoin in the future actually even the inventor satoshi nakamoto have no idea , everything here is just about how we bring bitcoin how we support the development and it is can change the bitcoin way.

bitcoin can be the leading of future money , a reliable digital money which urgently needed for future lives.
It is true and we need to bring more user and give positive reputation to bitcoin, in the future digital currency and digital transaction will dominate the world transaction, and as the strongest digital currency, bitcoin usage will rise and it will make bitcoin become more valuable

If the bitcoin good known among the public definitely bitcoin is very valuable and the price also will definitely increase, but for now only a few msyarakat who know in my neighborhood just still a little knowing the bitcoin, I am very difficult to explain it to them
You are definitely talking of the future, bitcoin will be more popular in the future and I believe even now bitcoin is already valuable to most of us here especially those who are getting the benefits of using bitcoin. Our job is to continue to promote awareness of the people so in due time they will adopt.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 02:44:56 AM

it can potentially be the leader of money in the future, but there are still issues that have to be sorted out and we will eventually need the lightning network to facilitate transactions in everyday life and make it so people don't have to wait 10 minutes for their gas money to go through. Now I should specify that that is just my opinion, so there might be other alternatives.
yes i wonder how ridiculous will be if you have to wait a little bit long time for a simple transaction that actually can be done in a couple secs by fiat money , it is really a serious problem that should be fixed soon.

let's just keep support bitcoin and make it happen! a bright future with bitcoin!

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 04:02:15 AM

nope i think not all countries prohibit and reject bitcoin. some are even legalize bitcoin and use bitcoin liberate their societies? I'm sure all the government will make regulations on bitcoin, hopefully it does not harm the user bitcoin

The thing that is threatening bitcoin today is not the government as of now, maybe in the future. But today big companies are moving away from bitcoin and I believe its bad news. The CEO of circle has announced that they will leave bitcoin like the other big companies who left bitcoin behind. I just hope that this will have no detrimental effect on the price of bitcoin.
Maslate

Activity: 2996
Merit: 678

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 04:18:24 AM

it can potentially be the leader of money in the future, but there are still issues that have to be sorted out and we will eventually need the lightning network to facilitate transactions in everyday life and make it so people don't have to wait 10 minutes for their gas money to go through. Now I should specify that that is just my opinion, so there might be other alternatives.
yes i wonder how ridiculous will be if you have to wait a little bit long time for a simple transaction that actually can be done in a couple secs by fiat money , it is really a serious problem that should be fixed soon.

let's just keep support bitcoin and make it happen! a bright future with bitcoin!
It's not the big issue to solve, in fact despite of that minor problem we can still see that we are growing in numbers and that actions of the supporters are very positive to help bitcoin be more successful in the future. As long as we can transact and we are satisfied with what bitcoin can offer we can improve the minor weaknesses in the future. The price will continue to increase as we are getting stronger and stronger as an economy.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 04:22:28 AM

The bitcoin has a good future and I think that it will be used a lot in the future what is good, I really think that the bitcoin can become a global currency.

I can also see the good future that awaits for bitcoin and I'm that way too but in reality, the gov't will make bitcoin as global currency but they will just simply consider it as a good secondary currency. And also I think that bitcoin will be taxed by the government if it is going to be accepted by the society and used as secondary currency.
i think govment won't accept bitcoin , actually bitcoin is challenging the centralized isn't it ?

We don't know what will happen in the future but yes bitcoin is challenging the centralized currency of the government. And if the government will not accept that challenge of bitcoin then it is going to be a hard way for the government because people are loving on how bitcoin moves in the economy or else they will just simply adopt it.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Darwintas

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 05:08:58 AM

The bitcoin will in the first place become bigger and also a lot better because it has a good future and it will be used a lot more than anything else online.
I really think it will be a profitable investment and stays growing.
lol3c

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 06:16:28 AM

The bitcoin will in the first place become bigger and also a lot better because it has a good future and it will be used a lot more than anything else online.
I really think it will be a profitable investment and stays growing.
Yeah that's right. Bitcoin will continue to grow stronger. And under the good conditions, Bitcoin price can skyrocket up to $2000 in the next year, I believe so. And in the future, Bitcoin will become the world currency and people on this planet will use Bitcoin as the primary currency for all purposes.
Przemax

Activity: 546

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 06:44:26 AM

Bitcoins in the future for me would just be a mean to buy some experimental altcoins, until some of the altcoins will become so popular that bitcoin will become unnecessary.
stark101

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 03:11:36 PM

My prediction about bitcoin is to where it will become more progressive, it will be popular in the whole world. And my prediction about bitcoin this coming 2017 will be upon us soon enough, so it should come as no surprise that many bitcoin  experts are looking ahead to upcoming year. Given that bitcoin has built in features to encourage its price to rise over time and given the growing acceptance of both non-government currencies and digital currencies, there are plenty of reasons to be optimistic.
Yes the built-in features will attract a strong user base for bitcoin ecosystem that will lead to a very huge price levels.

As long as new people are getting into bitcoin ecosystem we can expect prices to keep on increase. At the same time if prices keep on increasing, definitely new people will be adopting it.

So a better future for bitcoin ecosystem is definite and obvious.

Yes exactly, it would be more popular and become the worlds famous cryptocurrency today. It has the brighter future and become bigger than the past years.

But some of my prediction is that anytime soon, bitcoin is going to die but its just my prediction. But i believe that bitcoin is a long life partner for us and it is not just an investment it is also a movement, a movement to the worldwide financial freedom.
Sponsoredby15

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 03:30:43 PM

What is the obstacles, challenges and problems that Bitcoin can face it in 5 years? How we can help Bitcoin to take more authoritative place in the world of currency system?
Bitcoin faces a crisis in that year bitcoin may fall into bottom and it will takes year's before the price will rise again but in that year bitcoin can be use in more things and it will be legal as a payment method for those online websites and physical shops.
DrGuns4Hands

Activity: 910
Merit: 550

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 01:33:49 PM

i think bitcoin could be use by 70% of people in the whole world in the year 2022 because bitcoin is currently growing and spreading all over the world and its so powerful and the price of it was getting bigger than last year so ithink this will be a phenomenal and could be the first digital currency that could be used in our dailyneeds and everyday life. still looking forward on it.
OrangeII

Activity: 2072
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 02:09:08 PM

i think bitcoin could be use by 70% of people in the whole world in the year 2022 because bitcoin is currently growing and spreading all over the world and its so powerful and the price of it was getting bigger than last year so ithink this will be a phenomenal and could be the first digital currency that could be used in our dailyneeds and everyday life. still looking forward on it.
I think it might reach a higher percentage, probably about 80% of people in the world will be using bitcoin at the time. Well, maybe in the years to come by, people started to realize how important, and favor using bitcoin in the business world. Well, I'm predicting that bitcoin will become a popular means of transaction in the future.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 02:26:25 PM

Personally think that if bitcoin keeps on rising like this and people start using it more we might see governments banning it and replacing it with another currency , because they can't control and bitcoin is not centralized and china owns the large share of it which means if bitcoin takes over china takes over and that does not work for many people, and if bitcoin falls into the wrong hands it could cause a lot of trouble like being used for drug deals and illegal actions .
jossiel

Activity: 2982
Merit: 632

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 02:32:44 PM

What is the obstacles, challenges and problems that Bitcoin can face it in 5 years? How we can help Bitcoin to take more authoritative place in the world of currency system?
Bitcoin faces a crisis in that year bitcoin may fall into bottom and it will takes year's before the price will rise again but in that year bitcoin can be use in more things and it will be legal as a payment method for those online websites and physical shops.

I agree with your prediction about the legality of bitcoin for so many shops and countries but I disagree with its crisis that you are talking about.

Because of what is happening with bitcoin I can't see that there is going to be a crisis and I don't think it will fall in bottom.

I can believe that there is going to be fall down but not that too low because it can rise again immediately.

Signature for rent
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 03:12:48 PM

Personally think that if bitcoin keeps on rising like this and people start using it more we might see governments banning it and replacing it with another currency , because they can't control and bitcoin is not centralized and china owns the large share of it which means if bitcoin takes over china takes over and that does not work for many people, and if bitcoin falls into the wrong hands it could cause a lot of trouble like being used for drug deals and illegal actions .
i think bitcoin already being use for that and it doesnt affect much since anonymous transactions is one of the proven benefits of using bitcoin so i guess even this project works in good or bad ways it will revolutionized its value and more and more people will invest and join the possibility of earnings from this coin, will make huge movement coming next year for sure.
TheGodFather

Activity: 854

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 03:41:08 PM

you're right we're having the same thoughts that's why i still prefer to $1000 per bitcoin than hoping it would reach a more higher amount because we all know that the satoshi (unknown programmer or team) has owns a millions of bitcoin i've read it on wikipedia so if bitcoin still raise and grow the price i guess the creator of bitcoin will show himself and do what ever he/she want but who knows ? no one can predict the future so let just wait.
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 156 »
  Print  

Jump to: