Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:12:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 [165] 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why have Bitcoin instead of cash?  (Read 246106 times)
CARrency

Activity: 546
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 04:09:21 PM

I recently paid for some local tacos using Bitcoin. My friend who was unfamilar with Bitcoin thought it was strange, like I technically didn't pay for them or something. We got into discussing Bitcoin and one of the questions he asked me was:
"Why would you want Bitcoins instead of cash?". For a second I didn't know what to say; then I thought about it and here is what I came up with. Feel free to contribute to this.

1) More security (especially if you are careful).

2) Bitcoins are a potential investment, cash is not. Paper currency only really goes down in value, Bitcoins have a lot of potential to be worth more as time goes on.

3) Fast, worldwide transactions at your fingertips.

4) Similar to #3, but it's a universal currency. It's legal in most countries of the world and you don't need any kind of currency conversion to send money to people in a different country than your own.
It is true that it is safe to use bitcoins is because the bitcoin has more security than cash. There are many reasons why the bitcoin exist in this world. There are also many benefits that the people can have because of the bitcoin.

Well, the security of bitcoin depends on the willingness of the bitcoin holder or user. If the bitcoin wallet owner do not care about his or her bitcoin, it will be really hacked to him or her. Bitcoin exists in the world because Satoshi tends to make the transaction and payments easy and more cheap for everyone, but I think that will not happen.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄     
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lhaine

Activity: 742
Merit: 128

Coinbene.com - Experience Fast Crypto Trading

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 04:30:53 PM

So for me, I think It's because like cash, bitcoin is also a currency and it also uses for many purposes like shopping dresses, paying bills, for paying tuition in school, and for the needs .. It is more valued than another currencies  it help us for many other purposes.i think bitcoins are more better than cash! Smiley it does not have any restriction.. if we are purchasing it has more freedom!than cash.

We use bitcoin like a cash but we get a profit by bitcoin not like a cash. That's why i'd rather to choose to have a bitcoin than cash because i can get a profit if i hold bitcoin.
Tiktik

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 04:36:58 PM

I recently paid for some local tacos using Bitcoin. My friend who was unfamilar with Bitcoin thought it was strange, like I technically didn't pay for them or something. We got into discussing Bitcoin and one of the questions he asked me was:
"Why would you want Bitcoins instead of cash?". For a second I didn't know what to say; then I thought about it and here is what I came up with. Feel free to contribute to this.

2) Bitcoins are a potential investment, cash is not. Paper currency only really goes down in value, Bitcoins have a lot of potential to be worth more as time goes on.

4) Similar to #3, but it's a universal currency. It's legal in most countries of the world and you don't need any kind of currency conversion to send money to people in a different country than your own.
We need to know that bitcoin is more profitable than cash or fiat money because of you have a lot of bitcoins it is same that your cash is more money but if you dont have any bitcoins your money is tOo cheap.
Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:23:19 PM

We need to know that bitcoin is more profitable than cash or fiat money because of you have a lot of bitcoins it is same that your cash is more money but if you dont have any bitcoins your money is tOo cheap.
Bitcoin is easy to carry anywhere and everywhere.Huge payments can be done through Bitcoin as we need only a bitcoin wallet to store Bitcoins.Only the donor and receiver know about the details of the wallet. Bitcoin is the next level of currency and is much more advanced than the Fiat currency.It only requires an Internet connection and some basic knowledge to operate it.Bitcoin is very volatile and so investing in Bitcoin is very profitable.But cash is stable.Bitcoin is decentralized unlike cash which is under the control of a central bank.
handsomes

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 09:23:26 AM

I think the bitcoin is give a way for They know the internet and they get it free but it's a lot of processes, its invention is the only one built/create Microsoft it is Bill Gates to collect bitcoin to make money and use it daily to make a home using bitcoin.
Opekin

Activity: 396
Merit: 252

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:02:14 AM

Bitcoin is easy to carry anywhere and everywhere.Huge payments can be done through Bitcoin as we need only a bitcoin wallet to store Bitcoins.Only the donor and receiver know about the details of the wallet. Bitcoin is the next level of currency and is much more advanced than the Fiat currency.It only requires an Internet connection and some basic knowledge to operate it.Bitcoin is very volatile and so investing in Bitcoin is very profitable.But cash is stable.Bitcoin is decentralized unlike cash which is under the control of a central bank.

I agree with this because bitcoin is already on the process of creating its highest possible worth to be accepted by the society. Considering its power of purchase, bitcoin, compared to cash is safe to bring and acquire since transactions using this doesn't have to be personal. Unlike when we use cash, it is very hassle.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
laravuemaster

Activity: 378

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:07:52 AM

Most of the investors wants to earn bitcoins because they all know that bitcoin is good for long term investment and with that reason they are all placing their hopes in bitcoins and want to earn more of this coins as possible as early so they can have more profit in the future.

Sendah

Activity: 143

delicia - Decentralized Global Food Network

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:12:46 AM

The good thing about bitcoin is the fact that it is more volatile than cash. It's volatility make it more interesting because of how people can be able to invest on it. There are also many ways in earning bitcoin such as mining and trading for example. Imagine something that is so valuable and yet very accessible and not that complicated to earn.

There is many ways to earn bitcoin like you said mining and you can also do a trading, and we can have a profit by bitcoin because the price can increase so for me its better yo save bitcoin than cash.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    delicia | delicia.io    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Global Food Network | World's Only Solution to Food Wastage | Join Whitelist Now, Get 30% Bonus
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Whitepaper | Telegram | Medium | Twitter | FB | ANN    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Shimmiry

Activity: 840
Merit: 105

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:11:37 AM

Well for me it better to have bitcoin than cash because cash is in our hand. We can spend it even ee don't plan it. The mindset of people is that I have a lot of money why can't I use it. Unlike in bitcoin cash is not in your hand. You can't spend it. It is more secure and also if you hold your bitcoin for a longer time then there has a possibility that it will double its value.

cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:58:24 AM

To me I prefer bitcoin over cash due to the fact that cash has low potential to grow in interest even if you save it in the bank but bitcoin has the potential to grow in interest even if you just save it in you wallets. Bitcoin is safe most especially if you carful but cash is not it can be stolen by thief's cash can easily be destroy buy either water or fire but bitcoin is store online and can not be effected by natural disaster so bitcoin is far more preferred to cash.
HunterBTC

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 01:27:50 PM

Because I think it makes it easier for someone to transact from different parts of the world, if Bitcoin becomes a cash then those who can use it to transact only from Bitcoin's home country and it is impossible Bitcoin into the world's electronic currencies like today and maybe no one outside a country that knows it except from the country of the Bitcoin currency maker.
Senja Kemuning

Activity: 553
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 01:57:01 PM

Because bitcoin is more profitable than cash, as we know that bitcoin is very profitable and prices keep rising so bitcoin is better than cash, besides being profitable, with our bitcoin easier for transactions.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄      
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████  
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████  
  █████████████████████  
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████    
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
Vikingr

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:27:56 PM

It is true that it is safe to use bitcoins is because the bitcoin has more security than cash. There are many reasons why the bitcoin exist in this world. There are also many benefits that the people can have because of the bitcoin.
This is true that bitcoin is more secure and another thing is cash is not profiting and we need banks to make cash secure but bitcoin is itself a bank which increments in its value and return a lot of profit to the investor and so far bitcoin has a lot more advantages and people who have got millions of profit from bitcoin were once mediocre bitcoin raises their standards and it will keep on giving whoever comes and invests,
gentlebaguette

Activity: 200

Be myselt

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:55:13 PM

This is true that bitcoin is more secure and another thing is cash is not profiting and we need banks to make cash secure but bitcoin is itself a bank which increments in its value and return a lot of profit to the investor and so far bitcoin has a lot more advantages and people who have got millions of profit from bitcoin were once mediocre bitcoin raises their standards and it will keep on giving whoever comes and invests,
But if there is a hacker hack your wallet, your money will totally fucked up without any support because the hacker already got your private key and you can't do nothing to stop him.

Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:52:43 PM

Because bitcoin is more profitable than cash, as we know that bitcoin is very profitable and prices keep rising so bitcoin is better than cash, besides being profitable, with our bitcoin easier for transactions.
Cash is not an investment because if you keep holding it you will not see the value of your money grow.
Be smart when investing, take the risk and choose bitcoin as your investment because it has proven to be profitable already and it's still in
its early stage as despite of its popularity, only few people in the world know about bitcoin.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
Daimon88

Activity: 397

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 06:25:21 AM

unfortunately this is not real yet, bitcoin is not adapted to be used in everyday life

Bitcoin is not common all over the world but is very popular in the developed states. People are suing bitcoin for daily life activities like students are using it to clear their tuition charges, common people are also using it for paying their bills online. Moreover there are many restaurants who have started accepting bitcoin as a mode of payment. So many online shopping sites are accepting bitcoin. In short, it is really getting used for common daily purposes.
vinz7229

Activity: 308
Merit: 128

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:01:57 AM

Besides, Bitcoin is an invisible gold and do not be restricted by the customs.

that's true, Bitcoin is a form of digital currency, created and held electronically. No one controls it. Bitcoins aren’t printed, like dollars or euros – they’re produced by people, and increasingly businesses, running computers all around the world, using software that solves mathematical problems. that's why lots of people now prefer to use bitcoin in terms of investment because of volatility of bitcoin. if you made the right time  for investing you can earn huge amount of your profit.
avi007

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:28:48 AM

We should have bitcoin instead of cash as It increases our financial freedom  and also it is private as we want it to be.
Choii

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:37:28 AM

If you are really investing and want to earn a big profit then go for btc. If you just want something for your needs then go for cash.

Exactly, they have a defferent purpose. However, bitcoin is like an investment, you can earn money from it if you hold for a long term and they have posible that you can get a big profit. And for the Cash that is important because we use that to buy something and then pay a bills.

███    TWITTER    MEGATRON      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                     THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION                  LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM     WEBSITE           FACEBOOK      ███
Usafstar

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:03:16 AM

My friend is is working online jobs and he provide online services to the users and in return we receive bitcoin as payment bitcoin is good for payments of online services so people prefer bitcoin instead of cash. Bitcoin was very lucky in the previous year and i hope that the people will still love bitcoin in the present year 2018

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Pages: « 1 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 [165] 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 »
  Print  

Jump to: