Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 05:23:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 [166] 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why have Bitcoin instead of cash?  (Read 246094 times)
portotoi

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

Blockchain with a Purpose

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:16:48 AM

bitcoin is too safer and secure and its transaction is very faster and bitcoin transaction fees is very lower.

The bitcoin block size is small, the transaction traffic is congested. So it will not be used widely by the ordinary people in the future as the fee is too high.

That is my concern as well. I am afraid that the bitcoin will be replaced by other popular fast digital coins in the future.

We ere hoping that there will be a solution for this issue soon. And maybe that fast digital coins cannot yet replace the bitcoin for bitcoin is already established coin that others.   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:48:52 AM

The good thing about bitcoin is the fact that it is more volatile than cash. It's volatility make it more interesting because of how people can be able to invest on it. There are also many ways in earning bitcoin such as mining and trading for example. Imagine something that is so valuable and yet very accessible and not that complicated to earn.

There is many ways to earn bitcoin like you said mining and you can also do a trading, and we can have a profit by bitcoin because the price can increase so for me its better yo save bitcoin than cash.
Bitcoin is easy to carry with yourself any time any place and there is no fear of steeling and robbery and secondly bitcoin price is very high than any other currency its now available in almost many countries so you can use it any place bitcoin users are also increasing day by day and it provide a lot of good sources for earning because bitcoin is such a currency which is not only a currency but also its an asset.
daringdiscovered

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:32:02 AM

The good thing about bitcoin is the fact that it is more volatile than cash. It's volatility make it more interesting because of how people can be able to invest on it. There are also many ways in earning bitcoin such as mining and trading for example. Imagine something that is so valuable and yet very accessible and not that complicated to earn.

There is many ways to earn bitcoin like you said mining and you can also do a trading, and we can have a profit by bitcoin because the price can increase so for me its better yo save bitcoin than cash.

The benefits of earning bitcoin is a lot more useful than fiat. Volatility, just like what you have said is an advantage where we could earn a lot by holding our bitcoin. In no time when the price pumps again, it is a day celebration. Also, bitcoin could help you to achieve your dream a lot faster than fiat.
balakang00

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

Platform for Investing in Cryptocurrency and ICOs

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:46:25 AM

Because bitcoin is a asset. Assets are the ones who give you profit. Acquiring more assets will give you more profit with less effort. Unlike fiat money or cash, its not an asset that can give profit but you can use it to acquire assets.

mel0924

Activity: 294
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:31:13 AM

I recently paid for some local tacos using Bitcoin. My friend who was unfamilar with Bitcoin thought it was strange, like I technically didn't pay for them or something. We got into discussing Bitcoin and one of the questions he asked me was:
"Why would you want Bitcoins instead of cash?". For a second I didn't know what to say; then I thought about it and here is what I came up with. Feel free to contribute to this.

1) More security (especially if you are careful).

2) Bitcoins are a potential investment, cash is not. Paper currency only really goes down in value, Bitcoins have a lot of potential to be worth more as time goes on.

3) Fast, worldwide transactions at your fingertips.

4) Similar to #3, but it's a universal currency. It's legal in most countries of the world and you don't need any kind of currency conversion to send money to people in a different country than your own.
For me bitcoin is easy to transact and easy to send money for our love ones. When paying online purchases it is very easy to use bitcoins because it is hasle free and will quickly reach to receiver. That is one reason why many people will prefer to use bitcoin instead of cash.

▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄████████▄
          ▄██████████████▄
        ▄██████████████████▄
      ▄████████▀  ██████████▄
    ▄████████▀    ▄███████████
   ████████▀    ▄██████████████
 ▄███████▀    ▄████▀  ██████████
▄██████▀    ▄████▀    ▄██████████
████████  ▄████▀    ▄█████████████
█████████████▀    ▄████▀  ████████
 ██████████▀    ▄████▀    ▄██████▀
  ██████████  ▄████▀    ▄███████▀
   ██████████████▀    ▄████████
    ███████████▀    ▄████████▀
     ▀██████████  ▄████████▀
      ▀██████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀████████▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀
EQUAL

██
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██
SELF DEFLATIONARY CRYPTOCURRENCY

█
  ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
  ██
   █

▄█████▄
 █         █████████   ▄
 ██▄      ████████████▀
 ████▄▄  ▄█████████████▀
 ▄▀███████████████████
 ▀████████████████████
   ██████████████████
 ▀▄ █████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
    ▀██████████████▀
      ████████████▀
    ▄███████████▀
▄▄███████████▀▀

▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
██████▀▀▄███▄▀▀██████
█████  ▀     ▀  █████
████             ████
████   ██   ██   ████
████   ▄     ▄   ████
█████▄  ▀███▀  ▄█████
█████████████████████
█████████████▀███████
 ████████████▄ ▀█████
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███
                   ▀█

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
CHENIEN

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:08:38 AM

I choose bitcoin instead of cash it is because bitcoin is easy to access cellphones  to computer or laptop by way of transactions, sending payment or sending money from abroad without hussle transaction. Just only using by my own gadgets without going out, no need to go banks or money sender like mlhuillier. As long as we have wallets apps... We can easilly access fast.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
Mr.John19

Activity: 350
Merit: 109

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:19:02 AM

For me, I choose both bitcoin and cash. Bitcoin because it easy to transfer bitcoin with a low fees. Not like remittance their fees are too high. When I saw anything’s on the online it easy to buy it. Don’t need a PayPal to buy those things online. Cash because some store don’t accept the bitcoin I have nothing to do just pay it with the paper money. Both of them are important.
leexhin

Activity: 503
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:22:49 AM

In bitcoin my money could grow by just holding it or saving it in my wallet,
But in cash there's no chance that it would gain a profit unless you would put it in a bank for a long period of time.
Blue Bell

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:13:21 PM

I will prefer bitcoin on cash because bitcoin is very easy to carry with yourself and its price is also very high than any other currency and its transitions are also very fast so I think bitcoin can also teach lot of things which can help you in your future and it’s also providing a very good source of income bitcoin as not only currency but also its an asset so join bitcoin to make your future and earn from it as much as you can.
asha18

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:40:04 AM

The currency of one country does not apply to other countries.On the other hand, Bitcoin Trade is USD Dollar. Besides, it is also difficult to carry cash, which can be stolen or lost at any time.
RavenHood

Activity: 294
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:56:13 AM

In my opinion, if you just keep your cash in your bank account the interest of banks is meager. But if you save your money in your bitcoin wallet I’m sure that you can see that your money is also increasing and you can make a profit on your money or just convert your income. Also, if you want to buy something and bitcoin is acceptable as payment it will be much easier to use than your bank accounts.
Polipog

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:01:18 PM

Bitcoin is easy to access as long as you have gadgets and connection to internet and coin wallet. Bitcoin is a fastiest way of making direct transaction just transact by gadgets to gadgets. It will be done directly without hussle payment.
guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:21:27 PM

In bitcoin my money could grow by just holding it or saving it in my wallet,
But in cash there's no chance that it would gain a profit unless you would put it in a bank for a long period of time.
Yes, Bitcoin has some big advantages, but not so much over Cash; it is the fastest means of making transactions go worldwide and paying less for it. It can be used by any one in the world, and is also secured depending on how careful you are, but still that doesn’t make it the best, cause it’s still not that very secured no matter how careful.

By the way, we should also try to understand that Bitcoin is not a currency, so comparing it to a Currency makes no sense, we should compare it to assets that are on the same thing with it.
imking

Activity: 406
Merit: 117

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:49:05 AM

I recently paid for some local tacos using Bitcoin. My friend who was unfamilar with Bitcoin thought it was strange, like I technically didn't pay for them or something. We got into discussing Bitcoin and one of the questions he asked me was:
"Why would you want Bitcoins instead of cash?". For a second I didn't know what to say; then I thought about it and here is what I came up with. Feel free to contribute to this.

2) Bitcoins are a potential investment, cash is not. Paper currency only really goes down in value, Bitcoins have a lot of potential to be worth more as time goes on.

4) Similar to #3, but it's a universal currency. It's legal in most countries of the world and you don't need any kind of currency conversion to send money to people in a different country than your own.

Why have bitcoin instead of cash? That is good question. This is my answer, bitcoin instead of cash because bitcoin never can still by one. In our country their alot people is a thief, everywhere you go there  a thief I use bitcoin to control my cash  on my wallet in case still my wallet their only little amount there.
litolmarauder16

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:07:32 AM

When it becomes legal to most of the countries, bitcoin can be used for an easier transaction to anyone, in many places around the world. Also, unlike in cash, it can increase in value even without doing anything. It is also safer because your 'wallet' would be difficult to hack.
Hernandezz

Activity: 38
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:40:35 AM

bitcoin is a very good virtual currency currently potentially exceeding other investments.
Eugenar

Activity: 1274
Merit: 278

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:46:56 AM

I agree with the mentioned reasons. But it is basically, Bitcoin has more advantages especially being profitable. Having Bitcoin instead of cash will make a user also an investor. Bitcoin is profitable as an investment due to the continuous increase on its market value. So with only that, it is clearly better than having cash. But at this moment, it is not yet legal in most of the countries which is its downside.
Wylie330

Activity: 258

New Era of Freelancing

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:53:29 AM

As for now, I cannot compare them because cash and bitcoin is very different. Of course, all of us needs cash because it is world widely use and accepted by most. Bitcoin for me is just a store of value. I buy Bitcoin instead of letting it in bank. In that way my money's worth is not depreciating.

[ PAYPERBLOCK ] NEW ERA OF FREELANCING POWERED BY BLOCKCHAIN 
█  [ ANN ] [ Website ] [ WP ] [ Telegram ] [ Twitter ] [ Facebook ] [ YouTube ] [ Linkedin ]
bentong talong

Activity: 383

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:56:58 AM

Bitcoin compared to bitcoin is way more better and we can all see it just by looking at the features that bicoin has. Bitcoin has a value that is volatile and if you are going to store it, you will have chances that it will grow higher. The transactions here are way more faster compared to real money and the transactions can even be made anywhere in the world regardless of what country you belong.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:21:13 AM

As for now, I cannot compare them because cash and bitcoin is very different. Of course, all of us needs cash because it is world widely use and accepted by most. Bitcoin for me is just a store of value. I buy Bitcoin instead of letting it in bank. In that way my money's worth is not depreciating.
Banks are only good if you are saving money but when you are investing you need to choose bitcoin.
People are getting used to a traditional way of investing but bitcoin is quite different that is why since it's new and revolutionary it has great potential in the future.
Pages: « 1 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 [166] 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 »
  Print  

Jump to: