Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:37:28 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 177 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why have Bitcoin instead of cash?  (Read 246121 times)
Wintersoldier

Activity: 966
Merit: 274

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 12:35:46 PM

I think bitcoin is more secure than cash, but, people must have the basic knowledge about computer, internet, virus, trojans & malwares. If people shall be trained about the security of bitcoin wallet, then, it's more hard to steal their coins .........

So, some websites must be developed to train people online for teaching them about basics of bitcoin, wallet security, offline transaction, cold storage, paper wallet, hardware wallets, multi-sig wallet etc.

If anybody knows this kind of websites then please, list here in your reply ...... Grin
Yes bitcoin is a secure currency which is can be manage through internet or technology. And basic information about computer may help people to get into bitcoin. Aside to its security its price is one of the best reason to choose it rather than fiat or cash. We all know that bitcoin follows the rule of price and demand where its price is dependent to the number of users support to bitcoin. Its a total investment for most of people nowadays because its principle is easy to understand and easy to manage.
asu
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1136

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 12:52:32 PM

I think it depends on us on wheter were we are nice. So definitely me i'm nice in bitcoin and bitcoin makes my futire be better unline in cash that i'm not appropriate to do. So better to bitcoin instesd to cash also because in bitcoin we can ve a future millionaire. Playi g in trading

███████████████████████████
██    ▀█████████████▀    ██
██      ▀████▀████▀      ██
███▄    ▄██▀   ▀██▄    ▄███
█████▄▄██▀  ▄▄▄  ▀██▄▄█████
███████▀    ███    ▀███████
██████               ██████
███████▄    ███    ▄███████
████▀ ▀██▄  ▀▀▀  ▄██▀ ▀████
████▀   ▀██▄   ▄██▀   ▀████
██▀   ▄▄ ▄███▄███▄ ▄▄   ▀██
██▄ ▄█████████████████▄ ▄██
..Duelbits..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██ ▄▄▄▄ ███████████ ▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███████ ▄▄▄▄ █ ██
██ ▀ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███ ▄▄▄▄ █ ▀ ██
████ ▀ █  █ ███ █  █ ▀ ████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ███ ▀▀▀▀ ██████
██▄ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▄██
██▄██████▌▐▀▄▀▄▀▌▐██████▄██
██▀▀▀████ █▄▀▄▀▄█ ████▀▀▀██
█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄█████
███████▌▐█████████▌▐███████
██▄▄▄▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▄▄██
█████████████████▀██ ██▀███
██████████████████▄███▄████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ █ ██ █ ██
██ █▀▄▄▀█ ▐▀▄▄▄▀▌ ██▄▄██ ██
██ █▄▀▀▄█ ▐▄▀▀▀▄▌ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ ██████ ██
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█ ███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ █▀▄▀███████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ██▄████████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▀▄▀████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ███ ███ ███ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▄▀▄████ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ████████▀██ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ███████▄▀▄█ ██
██▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
█████▀▄▄███████████▄▄▀█████
████ █████████████████ ████
███ ███████████████████ ███
██ █████████████████████ ██
██ █████████████████████ ██
██ ████████████   ██████ ██
███ ███████████   █████ ███
████ █████████████████ ████
█████▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄█████
████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████████
██ ▄▄▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▄▀███████▀▄█████ ██
███▄▀█████▄▀███▀▄█████▀▄███
█████▄▀█████▄▀██████▀▄█████
███████▄▀█████▄▀██▀▄███████
█████████▄▀█████▄▀█████████
███▀▄▄▀▀▄██▄▀█████▄▀▀▄▀████
████ ██▄▀████▄▀███▀▄██ ████
████▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀████
██▀▄██▀▄▀▀█ ███ █▀▀▄▀██▄▀██
███▄▀▄████▄█████▄████▄▀▄███
LIVE SHOWS
SLOTS
BLACKJACK
  ROULETTE
  DUELS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CASHBACK
██&██
RAKEBACK
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
...Register Now...
blackhawkeye1912

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 01:43:24 PM

cash are not that easy to use in different countries, you need to exchange them everytime, a pain in the ass, bitcoin is a global currency, and very easy too move also

and cannot be faked like cash so easily, add on top of this, the less fees required...
I agreed on you with that manner, Bitcoin aside from that is much more safer than cash money, it is still good and better to use bitcoin than any cash in the whole world. Because bitcoin was very flexible to use and easy to, and easy to convert it too into a real currency depending in the country you belong.
Japinat

Activity: 3010
Merit: 683

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 01:49:33 PM

cash are not that easy to use in different countries, you need to exchange them everytime, a pain in the ass, bitcoin is a global currency, and very easy too move also

and cannot be faked like cash so easily, add on top of this, the less fees required...
I agreed on you with that manner, Bitcoin aside from that is much more safer than cash money, it is still good and better to use bitcoin than any cash in the whole world. Because bitcoin was very flexible to use and easy to, and easy to convert it too into a real currency depending in the country you belong.
That is possible if you don't consider the poor people in the world, though we will educate them but it will take time for them to understand and we know there are people who are not computer literate who is hard to convince. The concept is good for only for the limited group of people, we cannot encourage bitcoin for the usage of everyone.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
grermezter

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 09:52:37 PM

Most people use bitcoins instead of cash. example are criminals and those who deal in money laundering, no wonder the currency is sky rocketing and very popular. I for one will insist to be paid in bitcoins when they start to implement that system.

vatived22

Activity: 235
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 09:54:31 PM

Because it will someday make you super rich...come thank me then...

BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2017, 10:42:38 PM

I believe if we have lots of cash, it would be wise to get Bitcoin because of one reason.  Cash or money have inflation while Bitcoin have deflation.  In terms of store of value, bitcoin can give us profit while holding it due to the tendency of price increase in the long time while cash will only give us depreciation.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 10:51:40 PM

Most people use bitcoins instead of cash. example are criminals and those who deal in money laundering, no wonder the currency is sky rocketing and very popular. I for one will insist to be paid in bitcoins when they start to implement that system.

Bitcoin being used for illegal purposes is just a minor part of the whole picture. Not sure why you think that criminals making use of Bitcoin is more or less the reason for the price to go up till where we stand right now. Bitcoin's demand comes from a growing global interest in Bitcoin as investment option, plus the fact that Bitcoin can be used to 'disconnect' yourself from basically every central authority. Instead of blaming the tool, blame the people.
HarringtonStark

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2017, 11:41:55 PM

Bitcoin being used for illegal purposes is just a minor part of the whole picture. Not sure why you think that criminals making use of Bitcoin is more or less the reason for the price to go up till where we stand right now. Bitcoin's demand comes from a growing global interest in Bitcoin as investment option, plus the fact that Bitcoin can be used to 'disconnect' yourself from basically every central authority. Instead of blaming the tool, blame the people.

Well there is a new bill against using bitcoin for money laundering and other criminal purposes!

Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 03:20:56 AM

Lol. We already know that bitcoin can make us rich in the future so we don't need to thank you. The price of bitcoin now is keep going up and that is a good sign that our dream of getting rich with bitcoin will become a reality soon and its motivating me to keep accumulating bitcoin because if the ETF will be approve then it can reach up to $10,000 per 1 bitcoin.
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 06:31:21 AM

Bitcoin and others crypto currencies like Ethereum, litecoin and creditbit is far bitcoin to use than really cash or fiat. Crypto currencies are decentralized and this makes it easier for transactions and low fees. Outside easy to use bitcoin is also not affect by inflation not like fiat.
Cactushrt

Activity: 952

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 07:05:52 AM

Lol. We already know that bitcoin can make us rich in the future so we don't need to thank you. The price of bitcoin now is keep going up and that is a good sign that our dream of getting rich with bitcoin will become a reality soon and its motivating me to keep accumulating bitcoin because if the ETF will be approve then it can reach up to $10,000 per 1 bitcoin.
Yes bitcoin can make us rich but it will depends on how many bitcoin you saved before the the ETF will approve. Bitcoin is a good investment because of it's price thats why i rather choose bitcoin compared to cash

▄▄█████▄
               ▄████▀▀▀▀█▌
             ▄████▀    ▀▄▀
    ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█▀       █▌
 ▄█▀▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄     ▄█▀
██▌        ██▄▀▀█▀▀▄▄██▀
███▄▄▄     ███ ▄▄███▀▀
 ▀▀███████ ███▐██▀▀▄██
     ▀▀▀▀▀ ███     ███▌
           ▐██     ▐██▌
           ▐██▄    ▐██
            ▀██▄ ▄▄█▀
              ▀██▄▄
Catena

▀██     ▄██▀
██▄ ▄██▀
▀█████
██
▄█████
██▀ ▀██▄
▄██     ▀██▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
██████▀▀███████████▀▀██████
██████    ▀     ▀    ██████
██████               ██████
█████▌               ▐█████
█████                 █████
█████▌               ▐█████
███████▄           ▄███████
████▄▀████▀     ▀██████████
█████▄ ▀▀▀       ██████████
███████▄▄▄       ██████████
izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 07:11:06 AM

Having fiat cash is a norm that we have since birth but digital bicoin currency is a new era of introducting money is here. The impressions that bitcoin has brought to me a very important solutions which I need for my life's financial freedom, that I could not experience from fiat currency cash. For this great opportunity to have, I can do what is beyond what I expect best from money making with btc.

.... why bitcoin instead of cash? Well the transaction is automated, fast and has cheaper fee.

Beside can be use as cash, bitcoin can be use as investation especially when bitcoin reach $ 1700 which I'm consider as insane value at the moment.
So from this point, more people should aware of bitcoin power and his amazing value as investation

Smiley
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 08:03:43 AM

Having fiat cash is a norm that we have since birth but digital bicoin currency is a new era of introducting money is here. The impressions that bitcoin has brought to me a very important solutions which I need for my life's financial freedom, that I could not experience from fiat currency cash. For this great opportunity to have, I can do what is beyond what I expect best from money making with btc.

.... why bitcoin instead of cash? Well the transaction is automated, fast and has cheaper fee.

Beside can be use as cash, bitcoin can be use as investation especially when bitcoin reach $ 1700 which I'm consider as insane value at the moment.
So from this point, more people should aware of bitcoin power and his amazing value as investation
Most of us here are actually using it as investment, we are very confident with the future of bitcoin that's why
we will beat for its future. of course I will still use cash and both of them really because they both help me.
evilgreed

Activity: 728
Merit: 266

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 02:49:44 PM

Most of us here are actually using it as investment, we are very confident with the future of bitcoin that's why
we will beat for its future. of course I will still use cash and both of them really because they both help me.

As it really don't matter if people would be using fiat or BTC, they could have used both instead of choosing one of them. This time and this generation its really wise if you have both, you have BTC and you have spare money.

╔═╗┬ ┬ ┬┌─┐┬┌─┐┌┐┌
║╣ │ └┬┘└─┐│├─┤│││
╚═╝┴─┘┴ └─┘┴┴ ┴┘└┘

Next generation reserve backed token for the decentralized web
   Stake and bond to earn up to 1000% APY
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN ELYSIAN FINANCE

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
deklitt

Activity: 214
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 03:25:53 PM

Indeed both are useful for us either money or btc, but now the btc price is very high certainly has a good prospec for the future as an investment
Karloff

Activity: 256

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 03:35:14 PM

Indeed both are useful for us either money or btc, but now the btc price is very high certainly has a good prospec for the future as an investment

Bitcoin has a good opportunity to provide in the future, and now it is better to make all purchases with real money to save more coins.
dasana212

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 03:42:33 PM

I love cash more than bitcoin. Each gets a salary, I set aside to invest in gold. While earning from an online store, I set aside a bit to buy bitcoin. I have bitcoin with the intention to profit from altcoin trade.
thunderbitz2717

Activity: 594

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 03:58:56 PM

Because in bitcoin there a big chance for you to earn big in the future. Bitcoin volatility is one of the reason why it is more edge than cash, then more secure, can use for sending money anywhere in the world, and can be use for trading in the exchange platform market and last because of its decentralization.
rhamzter

Activity: 420
Merit: 282

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 08:29:16 PM

We have Bitcoin instead of cash because bitcoin is easy to use especially in online marketing and business rather than cash, because cash is use on the item you want to buy in there market, store and etc.
Pages: « 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 177 »
  Print  

Jump to: