Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:50:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 [131] 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why You Should Never Sell Your Bitcoins Ever  (Read 270080 times)
GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 09:13:15 AM

Bitcoin is very good as a long-term investment and we must hold it if we want to get the maximum profit and become very rich. This is the strongest crypto currency in the modern world that changes life for the better.
It is right, that bitcoin is really the strongest cryptocurrency in the modern world because it is very valuable currency in all the crypto coins, and you are right that this precious currency are those peoples hold it for long- term we get it from maximum profit and also those peoples are invest their large amount of assets in bitcoin they become very rich person immediately, and low amount of investors can also change their life from bitcoin.
zarados

Activity: 364
Merit: 130

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 09:33:20 AM

Can't understand one thing, if I will never sell my bitcoin's, than why do I have that? Why do I have to hold bitcoin forever if it can to change my financial situation? This isn't a good idea, you have to use bitcoin in smart way, hold it for years to get good profit, sell it, spend it.

you're not live forever in this world. I think this thread means dont be too happy with the current price, and sell all your bitcoin. make your own take profit point. We all knew, we cant keep it forever, and what its use for keeping it, without using it. It is your call, but do it wisely.
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 09:59:51 AM

Can't understand one thing, if I will never sell my bitcoin's, than why do I have that? Why do I have to hold bitcoin forever if it can to change my financial situation? This isn't a good idea, you have to use bitcoin in smart way, hold it for years to get good profit, sell it, spend it.

you're not live forever in this world. I think this thread means dont be too happy with the current price, and sell all your bitcoin. make your own take profit point. We all knew, we cant keep it forever, and what its use for keeping it, without using it. It is your call, but do it wisely.

The reason we don't need to save forever, you will just be set a limit or a price where you will be converting your bitcoins. The reason you must have a skill and knowledge is because you know when to withdraw yor cash out or sell your coins. Better be active with what's happening around you so you will know what may happen and what is happening.
cexylikepie

Activity: 779
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 10:36:59 AM

The reason we don't need to save forever, you will just be set a limit or a price where you will be converting your bitcoins. The reason you must have a skill and knowledge is because you know when to withdraw yor cash out or sell your coins. Better be active with what's happening around you so you will know what may happen and what is happening.
This is the rules when you want saving Bitcoin, if you don't have target, you just play gamble and your money can loss any time (if you take loss) or holds long time until the price of Bitcoin reach to high price.
WatchMaker

Activity: 518
Merit: 104

PUFFY FINANCE

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 12:27:59 PM

OP, have you been around when the Bitcoin price hit $1000 before? There was NO fiat collapse when it happened... The fiat price was unchanged during that period... it was just the Bitcoin price that climbed.

Some blame the Willy Bot... but for whatever reason.. Bitcoin was more valueble than any fiat currency, even gold.

Most of the people in that thread, assume that the situation would repeat itself... Fiat price stay the same, and the Bitcoin price skyrockets.  Wink

Some services do not accept Bitcoin, so for those things, people would convert to fiat... for the rest, people would spend in Bitcoin.  Grin

Yes, not everybody wants to convert bitcoin for fiat so easily because bitcoin is more profitable than fiat.

I think a lot of people now convert bitcoin to fiat when they are in urgent need of money to pay their bills or settle something.

Swap & Trade Tokens, Enjoy Great Yield & APYs
▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬  PUFFY FINANCE  ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬
▬▬▬JOIN PRIVATE SALE▬▬▬ >>Early Opportunity<<▬▬▬
Hazaki

Activity: 406
Merit: 156

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 12:29:04 PM

Speculations predict that btc will hit 10k dollars by 2019 end , don't sell !!!
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 09:54:58 PM

Even there are chances that bitcoins are going to hit this price in 2018. If bitcoins are going to be at 5k dollars by the end of 2017, I don’t think so it would be tough for bitcoins to jump to 10k dollars in the next complete year. In short, bitcoins are ever growing currency so it would be like missing a spaceship to moon.
Catswold

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 10:14:23 PM

Even there are chances that bitcoins are going to hit this price in 2018. If bitcoins are going to be at 5k dollars by the end of 2017, I don’t think so it would be tough for bitcoins to jump to 10k dollars in the next complete year. In short, bitcoins are ever growing currency so it would be like missing a spaceship to moon.

Price of bitcoins will keep on increasing over a period of time but never selling coins doesn't make any sense as we will never sell our coins then we will never make any profits and to get profits on your investments you need to sell your coins at a right time and buy it back when price drops in future.
fusepay

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 10:53:41 PM

There are differing speculations on the price this yea r and that, Bitcoin by it's very nature is highly volatile and yes the price could be 10k by the end of 2010, but it could also be worth cents should the markets desire. It is here to stay though, so let's ride that train!
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 06:32:39 AM

Price of bitcoins will keep on increasing over a period of time but never selling coins doesn't make any sense as we will never sell our coins then we will never make any profits and to get profits on your investments you need to sell your coins at a right time and buy it back when price drops in future.
That is the best thing to do and not to stick with not selling our bitcoins ever because we will not make those profits come true if we are just going to hold it for our lifetime. If we are smart enough then we will sell it when the price is high and buy back when the price is low so we can have more quantities of bitcoin which is the best to earn more money.
xMOPEx

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2017, 06:35:25 AM

I don't agree. I sold them at about 4300 usd and then bought back this morning when the price fell to 3700 and made a nice profit. Obvioulsy this is risky because it could happen that it would keep growing at 4300 and then I would have to buy them back at even higher price.
BenjaminPeacock

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 06:57:31 AM

I guess it depends on what your goals are. If you want to invest your money, then buy and hold is a good idea. If you want to trade then actively buying and selling is a good idea. If you want to actually use bitcoin, then transacting with it (selling) is a good idea. Everyone has their own reason.
Asmonist

Activity: 756

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 03:51:22 PM

I guess it depends on what your goals are. If you want to invest your money, then buy and hold is a good idea. If you want to trade then actively buying and selling is a good idea. If you want to actually use bitcoin, then transacting with it (selling) is a good idea. Everyone has their own reason.

I think for the bitcoin, it is better to hold for the long term as the price will rise a lot in the future.

PizzaBTC

Activity: 555
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 01:36:54 PM

I think people that bought bitcoin bought it for various reasons. So you advising them not to ever sell theirs is not reasonable. What if I bought my bitcoin to sell at a peak price and it has reached that price at which I want to sell it. Should I still keep it?
kevpantof

Activity: 491
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 09:54:37 AM

I think for the bitcoin, it is better to hold for the long term as the price will rise a lot in the future.
Yes, the fate of bitcoins totally depends on the user and varies person to person. If you are a person with calm nature and are not in the need of money on urgent basis, for you it is good to hold onto bitcoins and become the new millionaire. But if you need money on weekly basis, do trading.
iluvpie60

Activity: 700

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 02:19:29 AM

Reading the responses to the recent topic titled, "I would sell all my bitcoins if…." has left me concerned.

The kinds of responses on that thread reveal a deep misunderstanding of bitcoin and the current monetary system in many of those who are speculating. Let's consider the scenario in which bitcoin reaches $1000 or let's say $10,000 per bitcoin. Many have said they will cash out if bitcoin reaches this point. Why??

If bitcoin reaches $10,000 it will have to be because the fiat currencies of the world are tumbling to worthlessness via a hyperinflation type scenario and bitcoin is the safe haven, which if you know anything about the current monetary systems of the world, you know this is inevitable. (there have been 3800 fiat currencies throughout history and EVERY SINGLE LAST ONE has crashed to worthlessness; a value of zero) Why would you then sell all of your sound money (Bitcoin) for a bunch of fiat money that is inevitably becoming worthless? I don't understand the logic in doing that.

If bitcoin ever reaches $10,000 per bitcoin, you will NEVER see me selling for fiat paper money. You may however see me having a shopping spree at Overstock.com or TigerDirect.com or NewEgg.com! I will be buying things I want with my bitcoin profits DIRECTLY WITH BITCOIN, not selling my bitcoin for paper fiat. Hopefully by then there will be many more options, perhaps even Amazon.com will be accepting bitcoin for goods and I can have my shopping spree there.

Point being, selling bitcoin for dollars seems counterproductive. Why convert your paper fiat currency into sound value storing superior bitcoin, only to sell all of your superior bitcoin back for worthless antiquated fiat currency again? Why not just spend the bitcoin itself to buy what you want instead of taking a loss by converting back into dollars which will inflate away eventually anyway?

Why not use your bitcoins to buy things instead of selling them for USD?

That is what I do for the most part. I trade some coins back and forth if there is some profit to be made(which there has been a lot of that lately). Why sell them for USD? That stuff is nasty and has germs on it! Eww!!!!!!!
winterland

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 08:35:19 PM

I think you should keep hold of bitcoin, because holding bitcoin certainly has chance to get big advantage from bitcoin. And i will try to manage bitcoin well, because i believe the progress of bitcoin is increasing.
Bitcoin prices have potential to rise, there is a prediction that bitcoin price will reach over $6000 this is fairly logical prediction. Because bitcoin users use this coin for trade, buy primary, secondary, and tertiary goods while the maximum amount of bitcoin is limited. This makes the demand for bitcoin to increase, so it's better not to sell bitcoin unless there is an urgent need  because bitcoin is really profitable.
A prediction of 6000 dollars for each bitcoin may happen in the next year, but many have their sights on the big prize when bitcoin is worth a lot more than that, I know that is what I’m expecting and if it happens many people in the forum are going to become millionaires.
pieppiep

Activity: 1596
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 08:49:49 PM

I trade altcoins regularly and try to make some profits from it but if I am in need of money then I sell some of my bitcoins to get instant cash in my hands which can take care of my needs as I know that even if I sell today I can buy it back in future when price will be lower and I also have an choice of earning it back.
carlerha

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 09:35:46 PM

I trade altcoins regularly and try to make some profits from it but if I am in need of money then I sell some of my bitcoins to get instant cash in my hands which can take care of my needs as I know that even if I sell today I can buy it back in future when price will be lower and I also have an choice of earning it back.
i am also trading bitcoin on regular bases and making some profit from there. but i never decide to hold my bitcoin or altcoin for ever, when ever i feel the the need to sell my bitcoin i try and do that, because i am sure that bitcoin will continue providing opportunities to me to make money and i will always like to get benefit from such opportunities.
syaripudin

Activity: 672
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 01:55:45 AM

Currently I have not saved the bitcoin I own. Because I still need money to meet the needs of my life. If I have more income than out of bitcoin, then I'd better keep it for a long time. But right now the economic needs in my unstable life make me have to take some bitcoin I have. I hope the next time the needs in terms of my economy is stable I want to invest bitcoin that I have in the long term. I'm sure bitcoin will continue to exist for a long time, even some people have predicted for bitcoin value that will reach $ 5000. of course this will be very beneficial for people who save bitcoin.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org|  
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Pages: « 1 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 [131] 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 »
  Print  

Jump to: