Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:34:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Polish-registered recyclix.com is a Ponzi scheme and provably so.  (Read 95330 times)
talmage

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 10:51:59 AM

3)Actually Payments from Paypal are being payed by Agribest OU, why don't you find more about this instead of looking for 1 year ago payments?

You know what? I just did. Funny thing is how the payment from 'Agribest OU' an Estonian company is being made from a Colombian domain's email account that has a different spelling, 'agribeste.co'.

So we're still looking in Roman Parra's direction for this scam.

7)Talking about the Contract with McDonalds they will surely give more informations about that. Just look at this afternoon conference.

Yeah that point didn't work out well for you, either.

Actually, how do you understand that the email is Colombian...how do you know that? Offer some proves.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Borgminer

Activity: 758
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 10:58:03 AM

but then can anyone explain the cameras posted on their new facility being made ?

Yeah. I can. New facility is build by ECO REVOLUTION POLSKA (capital about 230000 EUR ) CEO is Mikhail Chuzhaikin. And owner of some other low capital LTD companies (about 1000 EUR each) created 2014-2015.

KONLI
EKOPLASTIX
POLINNTEX

But all of ECO REVOLUTION POLSKA shares belongs to Sivaks Aleksandrs ( read opinions about his business in Latvia: http://www.sudzibas.lv/sia-eurto-concord-aleksandrs-sivaks-aleksandrs-sivaks-c9325 ). And they know Recyclix.

POLLINTEX were trying before to put the factory in 2 other locations but local people protested, company did not deliver enviromental assesment documents nor tender guarantee (article in polish: http://tygodnikkrag.pl/index.php/kozuchow2/item/1032-polinntex-ucieka-ze-strefy ). In Lobez they somehow succeed to get permission.

I know the company recyclix is real .  cryptoshit doesnt seem to want to counter that claim . 
ompul

Activity: 33

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 11:08:49 AM

I know the company recyclix is real .  cryptoshit doesnt seem to want to counter that claim . 

Yes, they are real as Bernie Madoff. You can still meet Bernie and shake his real hand  Grin
Borgminer

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 11:09:53 AM

Yes, they are real as Bernie Madoff. You can still meet Bernie and shake his real hand  Grin

so the factories arent real and recycling free garbage isnt profitable ?
talmage

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 11:14:19 AM

Actually, how do you understand that the email is Colombian...how do you know that? Offer some proves.
ompul

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 11:26:46 AM

Recycling foil to produce pellets is mature market. You can not enter it with one standard working line located in "partner" company, win worldwide competition and offer investors 15% of return in 5 weeks. This is pure business-fiction.
Borgminer

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 11:51:32 AM

Recycling foil to produce pellets is mature market. You can not enter it with one standard working line located in "partner" company, win worldwide competition and offer investors 15% of return in 5 weeks. This is pure business-fiction.

the garbage they acquire is free .   so how can they not turn it into a profit ?
cryptodevil (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 12:00:39 PM

GTFO of this thread you ponzi-loving twat. Recyclix being an incorporated company is not proof of them not operating as a ponzi scheme. Sheesh, I don't know whether you have to try hard to be this fucking dumb or if it comes easy to you.

garbage they acquire is free .   so how can they not turn it into a profit ?

So people drive themselves up to the recycling plant to hand-deliver their personal plastic waste, hmm? They don't need a network of trucks and people and collection points and advertising? The people who sort plastic don't have to be paid? The machines don't need fuel or electricity and the plant has no overheads?

Seriously, just stop. You are an actual proven idiot.

FFS, here, let me google that for you, you lazy bastard.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
talmage

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 12:13:41 PM

The email used are .every country like .ru and other if you look at all the payment proofs so this doesen't mean anything.
ompul

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 12:15:01 PM

Borgminer, can you send me your money? I have business idea based on collecting oxygen from air. It is free stuff. You should send me 1000EUR and in a week there is 1454% ROI.  Grin
cryptodevil (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 12:30:34 PM
Last edit: September 27, 2016, 09:54:51 AM by cryptodevil

The email used are .every country like .ru and other if you look at all the payment proofs so this doesen't mean anything.

Are you even trying to think or just so invested in Recyclix making you rich that you can't let go of the dream?

Look:

See the sender is named as "Agribest OU", yes? That is an Estonian company.
See the Customer Service Email is shown as "payment@agribestou.com"? That would be the domain for the Estonian company.

But the ONLY bit of data in that sender information which is properly verified and necessary for using the account is the 'Payment Sent From' field which, as you can see and as I already fucking pointed out, is NOT Agribest OU or agribestou.com, it is a completely different domain and entity, one called agribeste.co, a Colombian domain.

Remember? Just like the Colombian company "Alternative Trade Ltda" who sent out the payment before this fake Agribest OU/agribeste account, which had as its manager the Colombian "Roman Parra"

So they are spinning the fact that the Italian authorities have blocked access to recyclix.com by claiming that they are cooperating with them to sort it out and will have it resolved in 'weeks'?

Noting, in fact, that such statements are not substantiated by any documentary source - given that the company, despite the requests of Consob, has refused to provide contract used in customer relations - and also do not appear consistent with that published in the website www .recyclix.com;

Because the reason the Italian authorities have blocked recyclix.com from being accessed is because, as the bold text above demonstrates, Recyclix are NOT cooperating and have NOT proven they are a legit operation, something they could easily do with a copy of their P&L (Profit & Loss) numbers.

If they were actually making the profit needed to cover the returns they claim to offer their 'investors', they could prove in a single stroke that they were not operating as a ponzi scheme.

They cannot, because they are operating as a ponzi scheme and they know damn well the Italian authorities are not going to remove that block.

BTW, I see there's STILL no mention on facebook from any of you fanbois of the McDonald's claim having been thrown into the memory hole by these scammers. Shouldn't you be demanding answers for why you were lied to?

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
cryptodevil (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 07:04:52 AM

LOL at the convoluted excuse they've spun that McDonald's claim into:

https://recyclix.com/news/
Moving on, we would like to issue a clarification as some members have been interested in our collaboration with McDonald's Netherlands and unfortunately some confusion has arisen from an inaccurate translation of the original documentation. We are indeed proud to work with them through our partner company Plamika UAB, Lithuania, that has won the contract to process all of the waste materials. We on the other hand have collaborated with Plamika UAB, Lithuania to handle the plastic wastes as a subcontractor.

McDonald's lawyers moving to quash that in 5...4...3...

2nd LOL at the "We're definitely not a MLM scheme, promise!"
Unfortunately, there was some misconception that Recyclix is just another Multi Level Marketing company, which we are definitely not....Our next newsletter will be an Interim Financial Report that will include important financial statistics and data that we are happy to share with our users, as well as upcoming plans for future international expansion. We hope that this will enhance transparency between us and further show our commitment to make Recyclix not only a global ambassador for the environment, but also the best financial platform available to serious investors.

But not the Italian authorities, apparently. Which suggests they don't have a valid Financial Statement they can offer up right now (as they definitely should do considering how long they have been operating), they have to spend some time cooking the books sufficiently to try and pretend like their 'Interim Financial Report' is going to be legit.

What's this?
Our activities are solely about plastic recycling, and affiliate marketing is just an added bonus. To avoid confusion and to further solidify our brand as a recycling company, we will move away from the 4-level affiliate structure and simply give a 12% bonus for every deposit of a direct referral.

Oh noes! This changes everything, surely? They are not going to be operating their painfully-obvious MLM structure as a Multi-Level-Marketing operation anymore! No, they are simply going to be paying people 12% of whatever they can directly con somebody else into sending to these scammers.

So, 12% of every new deposit which comes from a direct referral is effectively lost for the company. Which means before they can make the 'investor' any money, they have to make a 12% profit first in order to cover for the 12% referral-fee they give the slimy scumbag who referred said 'investor'.

THEN, and only then, an additional NET PROFIT has to be generated which pays to the 'investor' the expected amount of return on the total amount of their deposit.

That is a LOT of fucking profit they need to make from what is clearly a rather shoddy-looking under-staffed under-equipped recycling operation. All of this DURING an oil-price slump which means it is more cost-effective for manufacturers to buy high-quality plastic newly produced from petrochemical precursors than variable quality batches from recycling firms.

ompul

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 12:03:14 PM

Plamika seems to be trade company, low turnover: http://rekvizitai.vz.lt/en/company/plamika/turnover/
I know real recycling company that manufacture granulate/bags in Vilnus but it's turnover is about 10 times bigger.

"Interim Financial Report" !?
And how about obeying the rules in Poland and delivering financial report to KRS  ( National Court Register ) ! Afraid of judges's control? Grin
Borgminer

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 08:43:13 PM

GTFO of this thread you ponzi-loving twat. Recyclix being an incorporated company is not proof of them not operating as a ponzi scheme. Sheesh, I don't know whether you have to try hard to be this fucking dumb or if it comes easy to you.

garbage they acquire is free .   so how can they not turn it into a profit ?

So people drive themselves up to the recycling plant to hand-deliver their personal plastic waste, hmm? They don't need a network of trucks and people and collection points and advertising? The people who sort plastic don't have to be paid? The machines don't need fuel or electricity and the plant has no overheads?

Seriously, just stop. You are an actual proven idiot.

weird .  its a real company .  in fact you just hate to admit when your wrong .    video proofs of actual recycling is happening .   there are also cameras of a new site being built .  and lets not forget about open days . but fat fucks like you couldnt do some actual research .   

ponzi loving fuck you say ?  liking a few ideas but never shared my referal link with anyone . intresting . up i guess im a ponzi loving fuck lol . got eat your cheetos you fat fuck
FFS, here, let me google that for you, you lazy bastard.

Borgminer

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 08:47:52 PM

If i decide to buy stock in a company and the following week the company goes bankrupt is that a ponzi ?  all the info is there for recyclix .  people are in the videos who are running the company .  they arent hidden like most of the bitcoin shit ideas .  but hey lets call it  ponzi without knowing how much they are actually making of the recycling .  cryptodevil PROVE ITS A PONZI as I have Proven the company is tangible and the operators are real and not hiding behind anon.
Borgminer

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 08:55:33 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIwGkUwlbxw  2:15

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJBoSvFR85U  employee ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prgdOeGIE_w  office in poland ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YsYL4RrijP0 2:54

a lot more videos . so it looks to be real .
cryptodevil (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 08:52:26 AM

Right, that's enough from you, you're a fucking idiot beyond reproach and your repeated wilful refusal to actually take on board any of the facts being posted in this thread show you deserve to lose every bit of whatever you have invested in this ponzi 'investment' scam.

For everybody else, McDonald's have advised that their lawyers are investigating this new sub-contractor claim Recyclix has made and will update us accordingly.

Borgminer

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 03:30:28 PM

lol all from you alt accounts you fucking douchebag
Borgminer

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 03:33:34 PM

Right, that's enough from you, you're a fucking idiot beyond reproach and your repeated wilful refusal to actually take on board any of the facts being posted in this thread show you deserve to lose every bit of whatever you have invested in this ponzi 'investment' scam.

For everybody else, McDonald's have advised that their lawyers are investigating this new sub-contractor claim Recyclix has made and will update us accordingly.

is that the best you.  so answer this cryptoshit . is recyclix a real company or not .   i have given you proof its a real company .   now its in your hands to prove me wrong . oh wait you hate fucking facts . 
Borgminer

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 03:35:45 PM

give facts . thats all people want . cant give facts then take your conspiracy elsewhere
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: