Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:38:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Polish-registered recyclix.com is a Ponzi scheme and provably so.  (Read 95330 times)
ReaLm85

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 07:25:21 AM

give facts . thats all people want . cant give facts then take your conspiracy elsewhere
nice one

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ompul

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 09:45:02 AM

Of course it is real company. In Poland we have tradition of real Ponzi Scheme companies. Like Amber Gold. You can read about them in The Washington Post :-) https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/polish-lawmakers-launch-probe-of-major-financial-scam/2016/09/07/27ce15cc-74ee-11e6-9781-49e591781754_story.html
ReaLm85

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 07:40:00 PM

Of course it is real company. In Poland we have tradition of real Ponzi Scheme companies. Like Amber Gold. You can read about them in The Washington Post :-) https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/polish-lawmakers-launch-probe-of-major-financial-scam/2016/09/07/27ce15cc-74ee-11e6-9781-49e591781754_story.html
Poland is not Amber Gold
cryptodevil (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 01:17:54 PM

Just to reiterate the point I have made concerning the fact there is no profit in recycled plastic, let alone the returns on top of referral payments the fraudsters at Recyclix would have to make, this recent market report objectively proves my point:

http://plasticker.de/preise/marktbericht3_en.php?j=16&mt=9&quelle=bvse
plastics recyclers are under price pressure from favourable virgin materials. . .recyclate sales are faltering because plastics processors are resorting to the low-priced virgin materials.

As I said, it is, and has been for quite a few years now, more cost-effective for product manufacturers to use newly produced plastic from petro-chemical precursors than it is to buy recycled plastic.

Ergo, Recyclix can only be operating as a ponzi scheme.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 11:08:55 PM

The Recyclix system is the same used by another Ponzi Scammer sites. They give you a chance to try the ''game'' for free and when you try to cashout what you have already made, they don't let you do it. They just want you send them some money to let the scheme survive for more time to continue bringing new users to be stolen also. They aren't recycling anything, it's just a waste of money!

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
ReaLm85

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 05:37:34 PM

The Recyclix system is the same used by another Ponzi Scammer sites. They give you a chance to try the ''game'' for free and when you try to cashout what you have already made, they don't let you do it. They just want you send them some money to let the scheme survive for more time to continue bringing new users to be stolen also. They aren't recycling anything, it's just a waste of money!
are u sure? you tryed this withdraw your bonus money from recyclix creation date to july 21? no? so dont say "when you try to cashout what you have already made, they don't let you do it" because I and all my members cashouted already.
Borgminer

Activity: 758
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 07:02:52 AM

where do you get the idea they arent recycling ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIwGkUwlbxw  2:15

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJBoSvFR85U  employee ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prgdOeGIE_w  office in poland ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YsYL4RrijP0 2:54

a lot more videos . so it looks to be real .
Borgminer

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 07:14:37 AM

Just to reiterate the point I have made concerning the fact there is no profit in recycled plastic, let alone the returns on top of referral payments the fraudsters at Recyclix would have to make, this recent market report objectively proves my point:

http://plasticker.de/preise/marktbericht3_en.php?j=16&mt=9&quelle=bvse
plastics recyclers are under price pressure from favourable virgin materials. . .recyclate sales are faltering because plastics processors are resorting to the low-priced virgin materials.

As I said, it is, and has been for quite a few years now, more cost-effective for product manufacturers to use newly produced plastic from petro-chemical precursors than it is to buy recycled plastic.

Ergo, Recyclix can only be operating as a ponzi scheme.

that doesnt make it a ponzi scheme when a majority of the recycled goods is given to them for FREE(meaning they didnt have to purchase it) so when they SELL it they are in profit .  really simple math .   so minus operating expenses how are they not profiting ?  have you been to any of the locations ? or are you just guessing ? have you also seen their operating costs and maintenance for up keep ?  or costs to sell the recycled products ?

so look at it like this .    they get tons of waste for FREE keyword being free.  they recycle the waste and make this little granuals and they sell and pay off everything else and employees and pay people on site 14 percent in 5 weeks of what they have invested ? so 1k would be 140Euro a month so 10 months it takes to get that person paid back then they get 14 percent of the waste from that point on .   I really doubt millions of euros are invested in the sites crowfunding project.

Borgminer

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 07:16:49 AM

https://www.greenbiz.com/article/yes-recycling-still-good-business-if-happens
cryptodevil (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 09:59:18 AM

Remember this?

LOL at the convoluted excuse they've spun that McDonald's claim into:

https://recyclix.com/news/
Moving on, we would like to issue a clarification as some members have been interested in our collaboration with McDonald's Netherlands and unfortunately some confusion has arisen from an inaccurate translation of the original documentation. We are indeed proud to work with them through our partner company Plamika UAB, Lithuania, that has won the contract to process all of the waste materials. We on the other hand have collaborated with Plamika UAB, Lithuania to handle the plastic wastes as a subcontractor.

McDonald's lawyers moving to quash that in 5...4...3...

Yeah,
https://recyclix.com/news/
...gone...

Seems McDonald's don't take too kindly to their brand being used as bait to con people into 'investing' in a ponzi scam.

I wonder what excuse the criminal fraudsters at Recyclix are going to invent for finally having to throw that claimed association into the memory-hole.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 04:35:55 PM

are u sure? you tryed this withdraw your bonus money from recyclix creation date to july 21? no? so dont say "when you try to cashout what you have already made, they don't let you do it" because I and all my members cashouted already.

I don't remember exactly now, but I completed some cycles there with my initial bonus. I made the amount for the minimum withdraw, and the site DOESN'T LET ME WITHDRAW WITHOUT INVEST MY OWN MONEY!

I have an account there for almost one year, and I don't know what is this ''date to July 21'' thing. What I'm saying is that their strategy is the same of many other Ponzi sites like Golden-Tea, Golden Mines, etc...

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Borgminer

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 05:04:22 AM

I don't remember exactly now, but I completed some cycles there with my initial bonus. I made the amount for the minimum withdraw, and the site DOESN'T LET ME WITHDRAW WITHOUT INVEST MY OWN MONEY!

I have an account there for almost one year, and I don't know what is this ''date to July 21'' thing. What I'm saying is that their strategy is the same of many other Ponzi sites like Golden-Tea, Golden Mines, etc...

#facepalm so you diddnt send in 20 cents to get the 20euro credit ?
kken01
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1009

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 12:47:40 PM

someone is selling 20$ bills for 20 cents? sounds totally legit
ompul

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 01:20:49 PM

someone is selling 20$ bills for 20 cents? sounds totally legit

Free Money Factory like FED or ECB. 100% legit.  Grin
cryptodevil (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 01:53:32 PM

LOL, seems like somebody has taken the news about McDonald's pretty badly:

I thought I'd screenshot that little convo when I came across it earlier today because I expected they would respond exactly the way they did, which was to delete it entirely.

So, there you have it, if you needed any more proof that Recyclix lied about having a partnership with McDonald's, I think you can safely say that their refusal to even talk about it after having deleted it from their own news page says that they were told in no uncertain terms to cease and desist!

cryptodevil (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 04:43:30 PM

Hey, Recyclix! You missed one!

https://www.facebook.com/recyclix/posts/1437227846291375

Quick! You'd better delete it before McDonald's lawyers tear you a new one.

Because nothing says that you were telling the truth more than scrubbing all references to the lie you told, right?

Twats.

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2016, 05:01:18 PM

Last week I e-mailed Plamika to ask about this whole recyclix thing... didn't get any response though. I bet they were like "WTF is this spam, never heard of this shit before", Delete, back to minesweeper.
pawel7777
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1561

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2016, 08:50:57 PM

Thanks for making this thread. I recently learnt about Recyclix, check them out and they look fishy as fuck. You got to give it to them though, they put some real effort in it.

Here's some nice blog post (from may, so not up-to date) but with some good points:

http://www.affiliateunguru.com/recyclix-review-genuine-opportunity-or-well-planned-scam

+ Polish commentary in similar tone: http://transatlantycki.blogspot.co.uk/2016/09/recyclix-inwestowaes-juz-z-gold-pora-na.html

Both are linking back to this thread.

Also, if no one mentioned this before, Recyclix has been added to the CONSOB's warning list (Italian financial regulator):
https://smnweekly.com/2016/09/19/italys-consob-warns-tixfx-gettoption-profit4trade/

Curiously, the fourth entry on CONSOB’s list is a Polish recycling company – Recyclix.

Ps. Recently some junior member popped out on Polish board, actively promoting Recyclix (+ other shit, i.e. Bitclub, Dascoin):
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1631685.0

Pointed out to him that it's a ponzi, but he went full retard so I know he does it intentionally. Appropriate trust feedback from DT trust member could be useful.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
ReaLm85

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 09:49:53 PM

Recyclix - is not a ponzi, not a revshare, not a HYIP, not a Forex, not a stupid other MLM. Recyclix is one of plastic recycling system with a perfect option - to make your cash to work. Just you buy plastic tons of wastes, and recycle it for granules, recyclix make good real product for they destinations. We are only partners with this system. I don't understand, what this forum guys want to say for us? Is recyclix bad? Don't pay? Don't answer your questions? Ahhh.. about McDonald's contract. It's true - because new facility builds by McDonalds buildings engineers in Lobez. Subcontractors means other McDonalds services. If you dont understand, so - it's your problems. What's the point of recyclix? They don't need to purchase plastic wastes for their money. It's your moneys doing all bussiness affairs.  They doing all job for you, you dont need to do anything, example - to purchase facility stuff for it or smtng. So, i dont understand peoples who are saying: "Do not invest, it's ponzi, it's scam, it's can be bankrupt and other bla bla bla" I keep invest! it's my choice! I still get 280€ profit every 5 weeks and I don't have problems with pending withdraws. I get withdraws on next work day when I order it. Uhhh I'm use WIRE transfer system! it's not bitcoin, sorry, it's hurts? Recyclix has perfect tax statement calculator? Do you hear about it? Yyyyes, you can generate a year deposit/profit statistics .PDF file for make declaration to pay taxes in any country. Any scam or pozni or other shitty HYIP's use it? NO.
Next step, about news, affiliate changes and other updates. So some ppls don't know, they removes 2, 3, and 4 partners levels that's very good new, because BEGIN is end. Now we going to synchronous type of bussiness. Recyclix don't accept referall links, it's very good, because too much dumb ppls like you joins, and don't understand what to do here, cryes like babes, "i don't get withdraw my bonuses because i'm selled my granules and I get only 75%" I ask YOU are you dumb? If you don't reach more information, don't learn about system, and how it's works, so take my "SORRY". Next dumbest questions about bankrupts, I hate that stupid questions "what if", and I don't discuss about it anymore. What if your bitcoin fail's now? What if? What about recyclix facts? Facts is good, recyclix every year 2 times doing open days in Poland and Latvia, shows you much info, video, about work, and how they working. If any ppls need help with contact with me here by PM I give more info, and how to register and other stuff you need.
Borgminer

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 02:17:22 AM

LOL, seems like somebody has taken the news about McDonald's pretty badly:

I thought I'd screenshot that little convo when I came across it earlier today because I expected they would respond exactly the way they did, which was to delete it entirely.

So, there you have it, if you needed any more proof that Recyclix lied about having a partnership with McDonald's, I think you can safely say that their refusal to even talk about it after having deleted it from their own news page says that they were told in no uncertain terms to cease and desist!

wow using facebook . show it on the site please . btw even if it were true you know mcdonalds is a franchise right  furthermore .  that doesnt claim it to be a scam either .  show scam PROOF!!!!   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: