Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:51:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Polish-registered recyclix.com is a Ponzi scheme and provably so.  (Read 95330 times)
Borgminer

Activity: 758
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 02:27:49 AM

I cant find that conversation .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
satmas

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 02:44:24 AM

Of course you can't, want to know why? I'll give you an obvious answer: the conversation was deleted from the page!
cryptodevil (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 07:26:18 AM

Ahhh.. about McDonald's contract. It's true - because new facility builds by McDonalds buildings engineers in Lobez. Subcontractors means other McDonalds services.

:head-desk:
:head-floor:

ORLY? Just for shits and giggles, do you care to back up that absurd claim with some evidence?

Of course you can't, want to know why? I'll give you an obvious answer: the conversation was deleted from the page!

Let me guess (because I have the moron on ignore for obvious reasons), the idiot claimed he couldn't find the Bill Yeager conversation I posted up? It isn't like the WHOLE POINT OF THE FUCKING POST was to highlight the fact that RECYCLIX DELETED THE CONVERSATION RATHER THAN ANSWER THE QUESTION.

No, I was clearly far too vague when I posted up words AND PICTURES showing the conversation and its subsequent deletion by the scammers. /s

So, Reyclix shills and idiot fanbois, what explanation do you have to offer for why Recyclix has now SCRUBBED all mention of the McDonald's lie they repeatedly told?

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
ReaLm85

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 08:05:43 AM

Ahhh.. about McDonald's contract. It's true - because new facility builds by McDonalds buildings engineers in Lobez. Subcontractors means other McDonalds services.

:head-floor:

ORLY? Just for shits and giggles, do you care to back up that absurd claim with some evidence?

Let me guess (because I have the moron on ignore for obvious reasons), the idiot claimed he couldn't find the Bill Yeager conversation I posted up? It isn't like the WHOLE POINT OF THE FUCKING POST was to highlight the fact that RECYCLIX DELETED THE CONVERSATION RATHER THAN ANSWER THE QUESTION.

No, I was clearly far too vague when I posted up words AND PICTURES showing the conversation and its subsequent deletion by the scammers. /s

So, Reyclix shills and idiot fanbois, what explanation do you have to offer for why Recyclix has now SCRUBBED all mention of the McDonald's lie they repeatedly told?

They don't have to answer you all facts about contracts with mcdonalds. You are only stupid bitcoin user. Not recyclix owner or director
ompul

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 09:03:35 AM

McDonalds buildings engineers
Huh ... Grin  Grin  Grin
ReaLm85

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 09:11:22 AM

McDonalds buildings engineers
Huh ... Grin  Grin  Grin
We see when facility building have been finished.
What is McDonalds BASIC bussiness?
cryptodevil (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 09:42:18 AM

Ummm, burgers?

Anyhoo, let's move on from your desperate weirdness where your reality has McDonald's the burger company also being the same McDonald's the construction company. Pro-tip for free: They're not.

So, anybody remember Plamika UAB Lithuania from the supposed 'sub-contract' to McDonalds (the burger company), which wasn't?

Yeah, turns out Plamika don't even work with Recyclix.

Please note, desperate shills and fanbois, the question Plamika were asked wasn't even whether they worked with Recyclix in connection with McDonald's, no, they were simply asked if they work with Recyclix AT ALL.

They do not.

Recyclix are liars.

Feel free to go ask them about it on their facebook page. I'm betting you won't get a straight answer and/or the conversation will be quickly deleted if you challenge them on it.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
ompul

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 10:05:59 AM

This is funny. According to information from official government sources in Poland, history of Recyclix started from buying ready made company from http://en.mctgroup.eu/company-formation-in-poland/ in March 2015. And changing company name from Franeks to Recyclix

https://s13.postimg.org/69v17hmqv/recyclix_scam_ponzi.jpg

But according to their website ( ecorevolution.com ) the story of Recyclix began in 2004...  Grin
ompul

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 10:13:30 AM

Recyclix are liars.

Quod erat demonstrandum

Scammers down. Nice job Cryptodevil .  Cheesy

ReaLm85

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 12:34:54 PM

Ummm, burgers?

It's not right answer.
cryptodevil (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 12:49:13 PM

Ummm, burgers?

It's not right answer.

I see you're still ignoring the fact they have been exposed for lying about the whole McDonald's thing. Is it that you refuse to read the facts posted above or do you read them and refuse to accept them because you're such a devoted Recyclix shill?

Plamika don't even work with Recyclix, yet Recyclix tried to claim their McDonald's agreement was as a sub-contractor to Plamika.

First they said they had signed an agreement with McDonald's in The Netherlands, then when that was exposed as a lie they tried to excuse it by saying it was actually through Plamika, which has been exposed as another lie.

Why is this so hard for you to understand? There is no McDonald's connection to Recyclix. It was a lie.

ReaLm85

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 01:41:56 PM

Ummm, burgers?

It's not right answer.

I see you're still ignoring the fact they have been exposed for lying about the whole McDonald's thing. Is it that you refuse to read the facts posted above or do you read them and refuse to accept them because you're such a devoted Recyclix shill?

Plamika don't even work with Recyclix, yet Recyclix tried to claim their McDonald's agreement was as a sub-contractor to Plamika.

First they said they had signed an agreement with McDonald's in The Netherlands, then when that was exposed as a lie they tried to excuse it by saying it was actually through Plamika, which has been exposed as another lie.

Why is this so hard for you to understand? There is no McDonald's connection to Recyclix. It was a lie.

I ask you again, what is basic McDonalds bussiness? BASIC?
cryptodevil (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 02:03:30 PM

...deflection...

According to https://www.mcdonalds.com/us/en-us/about-us/our-history.html their business 'BASIC' was "burgers, fries and beverages".

If you want to suggest otherwise, by all means, provide some evidence to support your desperation that Recyclix absolutely must not be a scam because. . .reasons. Desperate, desperate, reasons.

Nothing to say about the proof that Recyclix lied?

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2016, 02:54:12 PM

I ask you again, what is basic McDonalds bussiness? BASIC?

Recycling dead cows into burgers? Is that what you're angling at?

Or you could at least attempt to present a coherent argument instead of expecting your opponents to do your work. So what is McDonald's BASIC business? Enlighten us.
Liad.Services

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 04:39:21 PM

It was an obvious scam from the start.
What is too good to be true, is probably ain't true.

You don't expect to get 20 euros worth of bitcoins for doing nothing, there's just no one who will give you that, no matter what.

I don't even think that someone is stupid enough to fall for this, but for the next time, you should google the site before using it, so you can make sure you aren't wasting your time for nothing.
SergheiBabliuc

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 07:08:28 PM

But what  about the real factories? Expos? Office's? Employees? Open days ? And the rest things they are doing in real ?
Borgminer

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 08:05:37 PM

It was an obvious scam from the start.
What is too good to be true, is probably ain't true.

You don't expect to get 20 euros worth of bitcoins for doing nothing, there's just no one who will give you that, no matter what.

I don't even think that someone is stupid enough to fall for this, but for the next time, you should google the site before using it, so you can make sure you aren't wasting your time for nothing.

still waiting on proof its a scam .  did you find anything ?
Borgminer

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 08:07:58 PM

Recyclix - is not a ponzi, not a revshare, not a HYIP, not a Forex, not a stupid other MLM. Recyclix is one of plastic recycling system with a perfect option - to make your cash to work. Just you buy plastic tons of wastes, and recycle it for granules, recyclix make good real product for they destinations. We are only partners with this system. I don't understand, what this forum guys want to say for us? Is recyclix bad? Don't pay? Don't answer your questions? Ahhh.. about McDonald's contract. It's true - because new facility builds by McDonalds buildings engineers in Lobez. Subcontractors means other McDonalds services. If you dont understand, so - it's your problems. What's the point of recyclix? They don't need to purchase plastic wastes for their money. It's your moneys doing all bussiness affairs.  They doing all job for you, you dont need to do anything, example - to purchase facility stuff for it or smtng. So, i dont understand peoples who are saying: "Do not invest, it's ponzi, it's scam, it's can be bankrupt and other bla bla bla" I keep invest! it's my choice! I still get 280€ profit every 5 weeks and I don't have problems with pending withdraws. I get withdraws on next work day when I order it. Uhhh I'm use WIRE transfer system! it's not bitcoin, sorry, it's hurts? Recyclix has perfect tax statement calculator? Do you hear about it? Yyyyes, you can generate a year deposit/profit statistics .PDF file for make declaration to pay taxes in any country. Any scam or pozni or other shitty HYIP's use it? NO.
Next step, about news, affiliate changes and other updates. So some ppls don't know, they removes 2, 3, and 4 partners levels that's very good new, because BEGIN is end. Now we going to synchronous type of bussiness. Recyclix don't accept referall links, it's very good, because too much dumb ppls like you joins, and don't understand what to do here, cryes like babes, "i don't get withdraw my bonuses because i'm selled my granules and I get only 75%" I ask YOU are you dumb? If you don't reach more information, don't learn about system, and how it's works, so take my "SORRY". Next dumbest questions about bankrupts, I hate that stupid questions "what if", and I don't discuss about it anymore. What if your bitcoin fail's now? What if? What about recyclix facts? Facts is good, recyclix every year 2 times doing open days in Poland and Latvia, shows you much info, video, about work, and how they working. If any ppls need help with contact with me here by PM I give more info, and how to register and other stuff you need.

it is a hyip there is no denying that   168 percent profit a year after you hit roi .
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2016, 08:13:51 PM

still waiting on proof its a scam .  did you find anything ?

it is a hyip there is no denying that   168 percent profit a year after you hit roi .

It's cute how you use "HYIP" as if it's not synonymous with "scam". You better fix this wikipedia article then:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High-yield_investment_program

high-yield investment program (HYIP) is a type of Ponzi scheme, an investment scam
Borgminer

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 08:28:18 PM

still waiting on proof its a scam .  did you find anything ?

it is a hyip there is no denying that   168 percent profit a year after you hit roi .

It's cute how you use "HYIP" as if it's not synonymous with "scam". You better fix this wikipedia article then:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High-yield_investment_program

high-yield investment program (HYIP) is a type of Ponzi scheme, an investment scam

not really . you do know bank earn more than 14 percent in profits a month on a savings account right ?  you do know banks only give less than a percent a year right ?   though i personally believe 14 percent a month isnt sustainable for a lifetime but we dont have there recycling stats either, or how many tons of waste they can go through in a day . but the fact are there that the company is recycling .  and they get most of their waste for FREE. 1 ton of waste gets them over 1k euro in profits that we do know as well .  We do not know their operating expenses .

apparently you didnt read to far on hyips. did you catch this part

Most of these scams work from anonymous offshore bases which make them hard to track down.(strange i found the location of the company and the are indeed doing recycling ) so please keep trying . i need proof its a scam
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: