Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:44:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Polish-registered recyclix.com is a Ponzi scheme and provably so.  (Read 95330 times)
sbogovac
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1192

I don't believe in denial.

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 09:07:57 AM

[more video's and VAT numbers]

You should stop "working" with them (video's and VAT numbers prove very little).

This "company" is not trustworthy:

The recycling factory they were supposedly collaborating with explicitly denies any doings with them.

They are setting their company up as a Ponzi in their very own policies.

They are being prosecuted by a member state of the EU.

Even the basic information like bio's (or just names) of their executives is not provided by them.
(But that's understandable as one of them is actually part of the Colbitex fiasco.)

Actually the company is constantly lying, like for instance in case of their alleged dealings with Plamika and McDonalds.
(And they keep on lying [and deleting enquiries] about [into] that.)

Or maybe you have found/gotten, and can provide, their basic financial numbers in a prospectus or annual reports?
Without these there is no basis for cooperation!

0x7442A5c37E513D335F53843cD20c00F77eAC7867

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
affiliateworth

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 09:20:11 AM

hi thank you , did you check the VAT Validation have submit ,and its recuse to which name ,

and "They are setting their company up as a Ponzi in their very own policies. "

please this is the privacy policy page : https://recyclix.com/privacy/ show me where ?

i did visit recyclix office at Marrakesh more than 10 times , if you are not a legit company and legal company the country will not let them in his one of best city to Stolen people money ,

sorry , i did my own research before join the company and i find the company is legit   they are doing a legit work and real work , and if they are a ponzi company then proof that sir Smiley

sbogovac
Legendary

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 09:26:40 AM
Last edit: November 01, 2016, 09:36:53 AM by sbogovac

hi thank you , did you check the VAT Validation have submit ,and its recuse to which name ,

and "They are setting their company up as a Ponzi in their very own policies. "

please this is the privacy policy page : https://recyclix.com/privacy/ show me where ?

i did visit recyclix office at Marrakesh more than 10 times , if you are not a legit company and legal company the country will not let them in his one of best city to Stolen people money ,

sorry , i did my own research before join the company and i find the company is legit   they are doing a legit work and real work , and if they are a ponzi company then proof that sir Smiley

No, you did NOT do proper research:

A VAT number says nothing about legitimacy, only that someone took the trouble to register. Anyone can register.

If you read the link; the ORIGINAL policy clearly stated:

Now, on to the part where the scammers' own small-print clearly states them to be a Ponzi scheme:

Recyclix Sp.z o.o may merge these funds with the funds of other Users and its proprietary funds. These merged funds may be used for payments to other Users or for the sake of our mutual corporate aims or otherwise. However, Recyclix Sp.z o.o. shall in any case pay or return you the funds according to this Payment Policy and the Terms of Use.

This tells you that they are stating they will use your money to pay other users - Ponzi scheme.

Renting an office does NOT "prove" anything either; anyone can rent office space and put people in it.

If you had done your research, you would have asked for a prospectus or annual reports.

The hard evidence and facts are clear:

The recycling factory they were supposedly collaborating with explicitly denies any doings with them.

They are being prosecuted by a member state of the EU.

Even the basic information like bio's (or just names) of their executives is not provided by them.
(But that's understandable as one of them is actually part of the Colbitex fiasco.)

Actually the company is constantly lying, like for instance in case of their alleged dealings with Plamika and McDonalds.

Ample and factual proof has been provided; the company is not legit, people should not be giving them money.
If you keep posting they are legit, you will be handed negative trust rating on this forum sir.

pawel7777
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1561

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2016, 09:36:57 AM

if you have any questions just add me and happy to help,

I have one. Where can I find audited statutory financial statements of Recyclix sp. z o.o.? They haven't filed any in 2 years.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
affiliateworth

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 09:42:42 AM

only that someone took the trouble to register. Anyone can register.

OK can you please register a one for you and share it here in the forum Smiley "Anyone can register"

and  "These merged funds may be used for payments to other Users"

1: here is the page : https://recyclix.com/paymentPolicy/
 if you find it i will left the company and if you don't find it you stop lying please
sbogovac
Legendary

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 09:43:43 AM

[...]

That's it, negative trust feedback posted.

cryptodevil (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 09:44:08 AM

same time i ask the company to send me the product " POLYPROPYLENE" that  i got after a complete cycle and i sell them in my country for more profit ,

Bullshit.

You are claiming you had Recyclix ship your recycled PP from Poland to fucking Marrakesh, North Africa so you could sell it for a greater price?

Proof or GTFO, shill.

Whois: affiliateworth.com
Updated Date: 2016-10-15
Created Date: 2016-10-15
Registration Expiration Date: 2017-10-15

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
sbogovac
Legendary

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 09:49:21 AM

[...]"These merged funds may be used for payments to other Users"

1: here is the page : https://recyclix.com/paymentPolicy/
 if you find it i will left the company and if you don't find it you stop lying please

If you read the link; the ORIGINAL policy clearly stated:

Now, on to the part where the scammers' own small-print clearly states them to be a Ponzi scheme:

Recyclix Sp.z o.o may merge these funds with the funds of other Users and its proprietary funds. These merged funds may be used for payments to other Users or for the sake of our mutual corporate aims or otherwise. However, Recyclix Sp.z o.o. shall in any case pay or return you the funds according to this Payment Policy and the Terms of Use.

This tells you that they are stating they will use your money to pay other users - Ponzi scheme.

Funny how all these shills have trouble reading: the ORIGINAL policy stated so (see the date).

Anyway, here's a picture - once more - to illustrate it more easily:

affiliateworth

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 10:09:16 AM

sbogovac

agin sir your liying Smiley

here is the page : https://recyclix.com/paymentPolicy/

sbogovac
Legendary

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 10:10:53 AM

sbogovac

agin sir your liying Smiley

here is the page : https://recyclix.com/paymentPolicy/

What part of "on 20 July 2015, 09:32:25" isn't clear to you? But as it seems hard for you to do proper research, here's the archived webpage as further prove.

Recyclix only deleted "These merged funds may be used for payments to other Users" after it was apparent they were operating a Ponzi.

Anyway, there are still two more questions awaiting your attention, "sir":

[...]Where can I find audited statutory financial statements of Recyclix sp. z o.o.? They haven't filed any in 2 years.

[...]You are claiming you had Recyclix ship your recycled PP from Poland to fucking Marrakesh, North Africa so you could sell it for a greater price?[...]

affiliateworth

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 10:18:45 AM

hi thank you proof that proof the delete action , if you can Smiley
and
 pawel7777
please check the best language for you and contact them by email :
https://recyclix.com/contacts/

and
 cryptodevil
sorry i don't have bad words to use them to replay you Smiley
sbogovac
Legendary

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 10:20:27 AM
Last edit: November 01, 2016, 10:33:34 AM by sbogovac

hi thank you proof that proof the delete action , if you can Smiley

Typical criminal behaviour: "prove it"...  Roll Eyes

Easy. Here is the archived webpage: http://web.archive.org/web/20160225154548/http://recyclix.com/paymentPolicy/

And a nice little picture to make it easier for you:

You ,sir, don't seem to be too familiar with how proper research (or business, for that matter) works.

PS apologies accepted...  Grin

affiliateworth

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 10:42:00 AM

hi thank you but we are at 11/1/2016
http://web.archive.org/web/20160830094350/https://recyclix.com/paymentPolicy/
sbogovac
Legendary

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 10:44:01 AM
Last edit: November 01, 2016, 11:01:54 AM by sbogovac

So? "Proof" of "delete action" (you requested!) provided, and still you back-pedal!
They just became smarter, but still it's a Ponzi:

The hard evidence and facts are clear:

They have set up their company as a Ponzi in their very own policies. (And here’s the web-archive to proof it.)

They have been suspended by the securities regulator of a member state of the EU.

They are asking for investments but fail to provide basic numbers in a prospectus or annual reports.

Ample and factual proof has been provided; people should not be giving them money.

But where's your proof?

[...] i ask the company to send me the product " POLYPROPYLENE" that  i got after a complete cycle and i sell them in my country for more profit [...]

cryptodevil (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 10:59:14 AM

The whole point of his link to the archived copy of their payment policy was to prove to you that "Recyclix only deleted "These merged funds may be used for payments to other Users" after it was apparent they were operating a Ponzi."

But I guess seeing as the whole point of you trolling this thread is simply to desperately shill and make excuses on behalf of the scammers, you're not actually interested in facts.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
affiliateworth

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 11:27:09 AM

hi please check this :

free image hosting

https://s15.postimg.org/ttblarapn/Screenshot_122.png
cryptodevil (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 11:43:59 AM

Oh that is just hilarious! So now Recyclix want to claim they are not actually a recycling company, they are just a 'crowdfunding' operation?

Wow. They really are slippery fucking snakes.

So now they want to claim that they don't actually have any recycling factories, but 'sister' companies do? If that were the case, why announce a McDonald's contract which was proven to be a lie, back-pedal it to supposedly it being a sub-contract through Plamika.lt, who deny any business dealings with Recyclix at all, only for Recyclix to then set about deleting any mention of the McDonald's contract, the Plamika excuse and any posts on their facebook page which ask them why Plamika deny any relationship with them?

You're working *real* hard, shill, but your convoluted excuses and apologetics have only served to expose these scammers even further.

Thanks!

ompul

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 11:59:09 AM

s ,

same time i ask the company to send me the product " POLYPROPYLENE" that  i got after a complete cycle and i sell them in my country for more profit ,

also i'm from morocco , Marrakesh city ,

Sent you POLYPROPYLENE  to Morocco?! They can not send any product simply because they are not registered as exporter in Poland/UE. So their POLYPROPYLENE can not pass custom duty procedures. If you claim otherwise just show us B/L.
pawel7777
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1561

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2016, 12:24:00 PM

Oh that is just hilarious! So now Recyclix want to claim they are not actually a recycling company, they are just a 'crowdfunding' operation?

Wow. They really are slippery fucking snakes.

So now they want to claim that they don't actually have any recycling factories, but 'sister' companies do? If that were the case, why announce a McDonald's contract which was proven to be a lie, back-pedal it to supposedly it being a sub-contract through Plamika.lt, who deny any business dealings with Recyclix at all, only for Recyclix to then set about deleting any mention of the McDonald's contract, the Plamika excuse and any posts on their facebook page which ask them why Plamika deny any relationship with them?

You're working *real* hard, shill, but your convoluted excuses and apologetics have only served to expose these scammers even further.

Thanks!

Lol, looks like affiliateworth might not get paid for his today's effort.

To summarise, when you use their services: you don't invest in Recyclix in any way, you don't provide them with a loan, they don't do any recycling on your behalf (they're just internet platform now) and also you don't have any rights (according to their own policies) to the waste/equipment you allegedly 'purchased'. So what's the legal status of their activities? Are you just sending them voluntary donations?

It's like they're not even trying anymore

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
affiliateworth

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 05:48:45 PM

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: