Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 10:15:08 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Polish-registered recyclix.com is a Ponzi scheme and provably so.  (Read 95349 times)
Crystal11

Activity: 528
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 07:16:53 PM
Last edit: February 27, 2017, 07:31:57 PM by Crystal11

Hi all.
Im living in Warsaw. Its not true Recyclix have any office on Solidarności 115.
IT also not true they have factory in Lomza.
If anybody want I can go on the weekend to Solidarności and make a video or photo how it looks.
Lomza its only 120 km from Warsaw that means 1-1,5 h in car. I can make photo or video from that "factory".

And yes this is a scam.

Sorry for my English Im not good in this language.
Take care all.
Hello my polish neighbor, greetings from romania  Smiley you don't have to go and film it, i believe you . Smiley because, i know it's a HYIP just for the simple fact that a waste CAN'T BE RECYCLED FOREVER  Cheesy only on recyclix is possible  Cheesy
Even toxic waste is processed few times until there is no high risk on it and the recycling/process stops anyways at a point.

E-currency exchange rates rating ▐ 70 claims/daily
 only in Komodo on Secryptzia and get paid instant to expresscrypto▐ Get paid to post on Beermoneyforum ▐ Claim 35+ cryptocoins from Dutchy autofaucet▐ Autoclaim in 27 coins on Express Dutchy autofaucet ▐  Earn satoshi with bitcoin-ptc Bitter.io (bitcoin PTC)  (min 10k direct to wallet)▐ Thanks for your support by joining these links Smiley Signature updated often.
ompul

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 08:42:51 PM

Due to "pending" payments there is a little panic at Polish forums concerning Recyclix. If this ponzi is down already or not yet, no one knows.
optimus608

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 09:14:47 PM

I think the things are very clear with Recyclix. Reading the most recent news from their website I can say only "how convenient!" It's a perfect excuse to delay withdrawals and implement limits to the users. Now a new "rule" is applied:

"...all Recyclix website users, who deposited before the fire on February 14th, 2017, will be divided into following categories:
1) Users who are in profit and with less than 33.3% revenue share
2) Users with 33,3% revenue share and in profit
3) Users with less than 33.3% revenue share or not yet in profit
Each group will be assigned a certain % of the waste quota decrease to balance the current waste capacity and operate smoothly during the recovery period, expected till June, 2017."

People already lost a part of their investments... just like that. The end is near.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 8969

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2017, 10:12:36 PM

the fire on February 14th, 2017

There was a fire? Where?

Edit: never mind, found it within seconds after I posted that Smiley

https://recyclix.com/news/recyclix-on-temporary-decline-in-production-capacity/

Apparently there was a fire in some landfill 2 weeks ago.
Psilocke

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 12:30:27 AM

They still working and looking a victims I mean customers.
There is a lot of people in polish net with opinion "yeah Recyclix is great". They have that opinion about every piramid, probably because they sit on the top.
And stupid and poor people belive to "make a million".
The bad news is there nobody do nothing with this and simillar "biznes".
Maybe when this die but company its not polish then polish law have nothing to do.
Borgminer

Activity: 758
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 04:16:04 AM

lol recyclix is so full of shit
cryptodevil (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1253

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 07:22:09 AM

I think the things are very clear with Recyclix. Reading the most recent news from their website I can say only "how convenient!" It's a perfect excuse to delay withdrawals and implement limits to the users. Now a new "rule" is applied:

"...all Recyclix website users, who deposited before the fire on February 14th, 2017, will be divided into following categories:
1) Users who are in profit and with less than 33.3% revenue share
2) Users with 33,3% revenue share and in profit
3) Users with less than 33.3% revenue share or not yet in profit
Each group will be assigned a certain % of the waste quota decrease to balance the current waste capacity and operate smoothly during the recovery period, expected till June, 2017."

People already lost a part of their investments... just like that. The end is near.

The end already happened when people started reporting withdrawal problems several weeks ago.

Everything Recyclix has done since then has been about playing the game out.

Look at the carnage on their facebook page, everybody is fucked.

But one pertinent point, in amongst the howls of protest, mentions the fact that users all 'agreed to be exposed to the risk' of loss:

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
cryptodevil (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 07:27:05 AM

So here we are, every single current user of Recyclix is co-opted into paying for the 'profits' withdrawn from the scam before this 'force majeure' event. This, incredibly convenient scapegoat of a force majeure, is covered by the T&C's
https://recyclix.com/terms/

BTW, these T&C's never used to contain this clause. Luckily they only recently updated it to go into so much more details about what would happen to customer funds in the event of a force majeure, otherwise their ass might not have been quite so covered following this totally-not-suspicious-fire which occurred shortly afterwards.

Oh and how Recyclix have made sure to explicitly call it such, too. Just in case their users start getting a little uppity about having their funds stolen by these scammers.
https://recyclix.com/news/recyclix-on-temporary-decline-in-production-capacity/

Well played, Recyclix, well fucking played.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
cryptodevil (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 09:24:29 AM

Buuuuuuut. .  . perhaps not so expertly played after all.

It all comes down to when and how Recyclix changed the 'Terms of Use' User Agreement to include the, remarkably convenient, 'Risk Sharing' clause. You see, there are predominantly two types of user agreements:
https://termsfeed.com/blog/update-notice-legal-agreements/

If users had to click on an 'I Agree' button or checkbox upon their next login following the inclusion of this text then it is more enforceable, albeit given Recyclix are operating a ponzi scam it may well be void anyway. But, if they were not specifically advised as to the changes and the updated agreement was simply posted to a page on the Recyclix website, then even a legitimate company would struggle to argue their case for its enforcement.
https://termsfeed.com/blog/update-notice-legal-agreements/

Any users here aware of when and how they oh-so-conveniently amended their Terms to include the new 'Risk Sharing' clause?

cryptodevil (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 10:02:55 AM
Last edit: February 28, 2017, 10:32:07 AM by cryptodevil

Any users here aware of when and how they oh-so-conveniently amended their Terms to include the new 'Risk Sharing' clause?

Don't bother answering this, I've just proved they added that clause AFTER the fire which makes it utterly unenforceable:
This page is a copy from their website taken on 21st February. The fire was on the 14/15th Feb.

The new clause requiring all users to share the risk of loss in a 'Force Majeure' condition, however, was surreptitiously added over a week AFTER the fire:

So, no, Recyclix, nice try but you missed on that swing. You cannot enforce this clause and, therefore, you are not entitled to take from your customer balances.

ompul

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 10:55:00 AM
Last edit: February 28, 2017, 12:17:09 PM by ompul

That what have burnt were landfill of mixed waste that caused problems for local community for years. So it should be recorded as profit at balance sheet not as loss  Wink And this landfill were place where Recyclix brought visitors during open days: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGlAC6rDz-8 and is owned by company "Eco Recykling" Brożek and not Recyclix.

And in Poland it happens often that landfill is on fire. Companies are paid when they receive waste, and if they recycle they loss. If there is a fire, it is profitable for them. As you can read it in Polish here: http://samorzad.pap.pl/depesze/redakcyjne.smieci/155743/Smieci-w-ogniu--Pozar-to-sposob--by-przedsiebiorstwo-pozbylo-sie-odpadow

Now near Żagan, where Recyclix made Open Days, we have another landfill candidate to burn in fire. http://gorzow.tvp.pl/29256796/kiedy-z-przedmiesc-zniknie-nielegalne-wysypisko-smieci Trucks of dangerous waste cames here from Western Europe, owner makes profits because is paid for each delivery but not adhere to environmental rules. Reporter from local branch state TV ends reportage with words "in the worst case scenario someone will set it on fire". That is how it works.

So if Recyclix claims that was their facility they should pay some additional money to their "investors"  Grin
Psilocke

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 12:31:30 AM

He he.
A group of people (especialy 1) made a video on YT.
And say "Yes they take half of your money but this is only temporary". Only to June.
Yeah from that point to nowhere or to Bahama Island. Its expencive.
If they take that money to restore or rebuild "factory" that means they find a very fast building team. Really facking fast.
I ask that man couple questions on net and gues what? He dont answer, delete my questions and ban my account to post coments on his films.
Typical.
cryptodevil (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 07:21:43 AM

A group of people (especialy 1) made a video on YT.
And say "Yes they take half of your money but this is only temporary". Only to June.

But as I have pointed out, Recyclix has no right to deduct from user balances as the pre-fire 'Terms' wording did not have the 'Risk Sharing' force-majeure clause. That wasn't added until over a week after the fire.

They can talk all they want about how this is 'only temporary' but they are all pretending like Recyclix was entitled to do what they did when, according to the 'Terms' which were in place at the time of the force-majeure event, they absolutely were not.

Psilocke

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 04:40:54 PM

Yes. This is 125% true but scamers on YT dont say any word about this.
They say only about "A little temporary problem".
And ofcourse a bulshit about "dont fear about your money". All video in my opinion is like bla bla bla bulshit bulshit bulshit bla bla bla.
But the funiest is that men say some time ago "I have 100K € in Recyclix, but now he said a 5K €." A small diference.
Luposian

Activity: 161
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2017, 06:46:24 PM

Yes. This is 125% true but scamers on YT dont say any word about this.
They say only about "A little temporary problem".
And ofcourse a bulshit about "dont fear about your money". All video in my opinion is like bla bla bla bulshit bulshit bulshit bla bla bla.
But the funiest is that men say some time ago "I have 100K € in Recyclix, but now he said a 5K €." A small diference.

I had 353 Euro invested for awhile, but when they said "We're holding your money for your own good and disabling the Sell button if you have less than 33.3%", I sensed something was up. I politely asked for them to re-enable the Sell button for me and they did so.  I withdrew everything. I then decided to put 20 Euro back in, just to keep "the door open". Well, after this incident (fire), I thought, "I only have a mere 20 Euro in there. Surely too small an amount for them to bother cutting". Nope!  I got cut 50%!  Where I had 20 Euro of waste, I now have 10 Euro!  Even the lowest investor gets chopped.  I'm kinda laughing about it, because I dodged a bullet by watching for a sign that indicated something was up. 3 months later, BOOM!  They say it'll go back to normal by June 2017, but only time will tell...
keyscore44
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 12:49:12 PM

Reading what happens, it's hard for me to imagine that someone could be so naive and believe that will recover the money .. Investing at this moment will be just pure madness! Even this 20 euro! Anyway i hope it is just kind of game and they will give chance to withdraw at least part of money.. We will see..

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Psilocke

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 02:25:04 PM

A 20 euro is nothing but 20 x 1000 (10000?) and you have money. A big money for nothing. Only for creating a web site. This is a good deal.
A 200K euro for 1-2 days working to create web site and waiting. I want to have a job like this :-)

But 200K its only a small part. I read on web that people put there 10-20-30 K euro.
For me this is incredible value.

Maybe they want a conquer with Amber Gold. Amber stole more or less 200 mln euro.
keyscore44
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 04:31:03 PM

A 20 euro is nothing but 20 x 1000 (10000?) and you have money. A big money for nothing. Only for creating a web site. This is a good deal.
A 200K euro for 1-2 days working to create web site and waiting. I want to have a job like this :-)

But 200K its only a small part. I read on web that people put there 10-20-30 K euro.
For me this is incredible value.

Maybe they want a conquer with Amber Gold. Amber stole more or less 200 mln euro.

I suppose the amount XXk euro is not enough .. they are probably about 2 years on market, so possible that they collect something around 1XXk - 5XXk euro. Certainly there are many investors who prefer to stay anonymous, so who knows..
I doubt, that they will ever do so big scam as Amber Gold. To do that they will need people in government. Bitcoin is still to little for them.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
cryptodevil (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 02:09:23 PM

So the Recyclix criminals are trying the old "We have to change fiat to BTC in order to cover your BTC withdrawal" excuse for why they aren't paying out.

But, given that they also complain about having to sell the BTC they receive from their 'investors' in order to buy the plastic waste in the first place, they already have a rich source of BTC they can buy and sell FROM/TO themselves.

So when they, supposedly, sell the final pellets to whomever they are pretending is buying them, they should be receiving hard currency which would be exchangeable internally for the incoming BTC deposits they have in order to cover outgoing customer withdrawals, while also freeing that fiat currency for use in the process of buying the plastic waste.

If they were a legitimate operation and not a ponzi scam they would be doing exactly this and not trying to fob their 'investors' off with excuses as to why they can't process their withdrawal requests promptly.

ompul

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 10:08:43 AM

In Poland already reported today as Ponzi in popular newspaper: http://wiadomosci.dziennik.pl/wydarzenia/artykuly/544257,recyclix-oszustwo-piramida-finansowa-amber-gold-smieci-recykling.html

And in internet: http://transatlantycki.blogspot.com/2017/02/recyclix-down.html
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: