Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:34:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 121 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Worst mistake you did with Bitcoin?  (Read 135156 times)
Timzim103

Activity: 91
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 01:58:14 PM

Cloudmining.
afriezalie

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 02:04:17 PM

I invested my bitcoin to scam cloud mining then i used my bitcoin for gambling. That's bad enough. The last thing when altcoin price went up, I bought some altcoin and then it's price went down so quickly and i sold my altcoin with low price because i think it wouldn't go up again in this year Sad

Which cloud mining did you used? The latest one that i been scammed was Cointellect, it "mines" doge, everyone was thinking that it was going good until they delayed the payment and made the website offline.
I invested my bitcoin into scrypt.cc and it's gone when scrypt.cc was hacked by someone. Many users had warned me before that day, but i didn't have time to withdraw my bitcoin. And then i have some satoshi in cryptospot, but it's down to right now Shocked

Didn't know that scrypt.cc has been hacked, lol, so many cloud mining have lose their trust and i dont trust any of them. Also some exchanges that are being hacked by hackers on their "cold" wallet.
Yeah, even a legit cloud mining, in one day they will colapse. But ponzi mining always give new comers big ROI and fast ROI, so they won't disappear because there are so many victims over there.
I don't recommend anyone to store their bitcoin in exchanger wallet because there are so many hackers attack their wallet.
adolf100

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 02:05:21 PM

Cloudmining and losing 4 bitcoin investment
Adri1979

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 02:06:30 PM

Basically downloading various different alt coin wallets and eventually getting my bitcoin stolen from a virus from one of the wallets still to this day I dont know which one it was
jt byte

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 02:24:03 PM

I invested my bitcoin to scam cloud mining then i used my bitcoin for gambling. That's bad enough. The last thing when altcoin price went up, I bought some altcoin and then it's price went down so quickly and i sold my altcoin with low price because i think it wouldn't go up again in this year Sad

Which cloud mining did you used? The latest one that i been scammed was Cointellect, it "mines" doge, everyone was thinking that it was going good until they delayed the payment and made the website offline.
I invested my bitcoin into scrypt.cc and it's gone when scrypt.cc was hacked by someone. Many users had warned me before that day, but i didn't have time to withdraw my bitcoin. And then i have some satoshi in cryptospot, but it's down to right now Shocked

Didn't know that scrypt.cc has been hacked, lol, so many cloud mining have lose their trust and i dont trust any of them. Also some exchanges that are being hacked by hackers on their "cold" wallet.
Yeah, even a legit cloud mining, in one day they will colapse. But ponzi mining always give new comers big ROI and fast ROI, so they won't disappear because there are so many victims over there.
I don't recommend anyone to store their bitcoin in exchanger wallet because there are so many hackers attack their wallet.

All cloud mining starts in legit way, then suddenly when they make a good profit the "team and ceo" retire like the cointellect and "sell their company" to a chinese mining farm. Bitcoin exchanger is another thread for this but nowhere than your cold wallet isn't safe.
afriezalie

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 02:32:16 PM

All cloud mining starts in legit way, then suddenly when they make a good profit the "team and ceo" retire like the cointellect and "sell their company" to a chinese mining farm. Bitcoin exchanger is another thread for this but nowhere than your cold wallet isn't safe.
Agree, they start from legit and suddenly they begin tell to member they have been hacked, or their asic have been stolen by someone and promise to return users' bitcoin but finally they go offline. That's old news Cheesy
jt byte

Activity: 994

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 02:38:07 PM

Agree, they start from legit and suddenly they begin tell to member they have been hacked, or their asic have been stolen by someone and promise to return users' bitcoin but finally they go offline. That's old news Cheesy
I don't want to talk much about the scamming that happened but just to inform people that should care and research hard to where you want to invest your bitcoin/money. Cointellect also put their mining farm camera online livestream to make them that it is real and working for you. Anyways people should learn from they or others mistake. Good luck to everyone.
buddu

Activity: 700

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 02:44:31 PM

What was the worst mistake I did with Bitcoin I gambled all my funds on some on chain gambling site and just to recover my losses I continued playing and in the end I remained with zero balance.I could let go few cents but that hope to have winning bet at next hand let me without funds.
tonycamp

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 02:48:41 PM

gambling exchange with alt coins etc

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange
█████████    <<  ● Free Coins every 24hrs!  >>
██████████    <<  ● REGISTER NOW and GET 1000 DOGE for FREE!  >>
dollarneed

Activity: 742

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 02:54:22 PM

Basically downloading various different alt coin wallets and eventually getting my bitcoin stolen from a virus from one of the wallets still to this day I dont know which one it was

What  Shocked really i just curious how could the virus stolen your bitcoin?
because i always install the altcoin software but i just using blockchain for my bitcoin wallet
chopper5

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 03:07:29 PM

Not invested when I first heard about it in 2012 Sad
fleipeg

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 03:18:24 PM

My mistake is when I play hi and lo and lost I lost

Looks like most peoples biggest mistake was from gambling so the gambling sites are really hurting the community and making a lot of dough
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 06:00:29 PM

Not totally a mistake but Im one of the many person who has not trusted bitcoin when It fall to $210 mark. Yes , I do panic selling because of that. From now on , I will trust bitcoin no matter what.
ikydesu

Activity: 686

fb.com/Bitky.shop | Bitcoin Merch!Premium Quality!

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2015, 06:07:26 PM

My worst mistake i did with Bitcoin is i'm too late to know Bitcoin, and when the price reach 1k i still know faucet, got scammed by inputs wallet Undecided 
I'm too busy to earn fiat through paypal account and now i realize Bitcoin is the future. And i got worst experience with paypal, i never ever use a paypal anymore.
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 06:11:21 PM

My worst mistake i did with Bitcoin is i'm too late to know Bitcoin, and when the price reach 1k i still know faucet, got scammed by inputs wallet Undecided  
I'm too busy to earn fiat through paypal account and now i realize Bitcoin is the future. And i got worst experience with paypal, i never ever use a paypal anymore.

Same! Couple of years ago I focused on just how to have funds on my Paypal and spend time in PTC site that turned to scam when I just reached the cashout stage. That is a waste time. At least today I know bitcoin and from now on I will focus on this opportunity to earn on the internet.
asad777

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 06:39:58 PM

1. wasting my time on faucets
2. using sell order in trading while i don't need it
3. waste a small amount (0.0005BTC) in cloud mining (scrypt.cc) --> they stopped using KH hashrate and i can't buy with that little amount (i can buy before they stooped using KH hashrate)
dollarneed

Activity: 742

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 06:43:02 PM

same problem here,
i was there,when i was worked on ptc and some business online iam so regret wasted my time and not invested on bitcoin
anyway i hate paypal to,iam not using it anymore
potatopower

Activity: 296

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 06:44:54 PM

i think its sending bitcoins to the wrong wallet as i dont do too much things with bitcoins

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
coinzat

Activity: 434

Young but I'm not that bold

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 06:47:47 PM

My worst mistake is I always come late Sad
I did not hear about bitcoin before this year and I really missed a lot of good opportunities in mining , sign up promotions and high prices days
kromtar

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

contracorriente

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 06:57:46 PM

My worst mistake was investing almost all my bitcoins in cloudmining... but well scammers already lose a victim, i will never store my coins in any site ever  Kiss

can't even clean my ass with fiat Sad
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 121 »
  Print  

Jump to: