Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:15:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 [152] 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 ... 350 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will you quit your day job to go full time on bitcoin?  (Read 459156 times)
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 01:25:07 PM

I'm waiting for those bitcoin millionaires to share their experience on how did they become successful with bitcoin maybe that could give an
inspiration for those aspirant bitcoin enthusiast.
Me either, I'm considering bitcoin as part time job, but I don't know what will happen in future maybe I would shift.

No need to wait as they will have the same answer. They really put hard work and effort in bitcoin job they are doing. Even they told you what kind of method they did to make millions, without hardwork and effort that is useless.
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
trinaldao
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

Post your ann & bounty just contact me

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2016, 01:33:46 PM

Are you inspired by those bitcoin millionaires? Are you thinking of filing a resignation letter on your day job (if you have any) and focus on bitcoin instead?

Me? I do have a day job and I consider bitcoin as my side job. I don't want to lose that another source of income just because bitcoin is awesome.

I'm waiting for those bitcoin millionaires to share their experience on how did they become successful with bitcoin maybe that could give an
inspiration for those aspirant bitcoin enthusiast.
Me either, I'm considering bitcoin as part time job, but I don't know what will happen in future maybe I would shift.
Don't expect that because they will not share here, they are busy reading the news about bitcoins and thinking of a possible investments to increase there current millions.

i think you can be mllionaire if use bitcoin as sidejob, you must focus at something if you want to be succes.
some people like vitalik buterin, steve jobs, gavin andreas, bill gates etc. they are leave his college for focus at something to be succes.

i think you must leave your realjob if you want to be succes with bitcoin.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
znickelbackz

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 02:36:56 PM

I would never quit my day job because the fact is that you can still not make the bitcoin your job in my opinion there are too many risks involved by doing this in my opinion.
Guess what, miners make this a full time job and they profit a lot. If you're talking about skill base job, check out fiverr.com. If you're talking about making yourself as a worker, you can't really profit a lot with and like taking all the services in bitcointalk thread. That's just a little penny, you need some knowledge too and make your understanding broad. You can't just earn in 1 website(bitcointalk.org) visit other websites too and maximize all the things you can do in your computer you will surely profit alot.

can you suggest some sites? i have encountered several sites which pay for posting too but they are new kids on the block and pay really low, can't even compare to newbie here.
terman45x

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 02:56:02 PM

Quitting job for bitcoin is not the right thing to do, as it should also take care of your family, if you are single then you can still afford to get full time on bitcoin.
martinacar

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 03:21:07 PM

I would never quit my job for the bitcoin, it has too many risks in my eyes and because of that its not worth it.
Overall it can be good of course but if the bitcoin will go down you also will go down for sure.
zerocharisma

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 03:34:24 PM

I would never quit my job for the bitcoin, it has too many risks in my eyes and because of that its not worth it.
Overall it can be good of course but if the bitcoin will go down you also will go down for sure.

Yeah, it's a very risky to do that. If you can still manage on using bitcoin then it's still good, rather than risking your financial income ( if you have one). It's not that surprising that there are lot of users here won't quit their job.
Well, you can get more money if you won't quit your job and just do this as a side job.
Jmild1

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 03:49:56 PM

What can you do full time on bitcoin, idiot? Jerk on it? ))))

You should ask yourself, how am I so ignorant this past years and I didn't know that there are something profitable ways to earn bitcoin.  Grin
znickelbackz

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 04:00:43 PM

i have just been tranfered in my company to another position and it's hard now. i may think again and hope there will be a bitcoin way for me to escape this job. feel really tired.

That is hard. It is harder to work if you do not want your job. If you can find a good paying bitcoin job, it is better you quit and focus on bitcoin. If you are good in bitcoin trading, I think income there will suffice to support your daily need. If you have luck, you can even earn more.

the path you draw has been paved with too many 'if', too dangerous. i don't dare follow it, my life has been set, i can't just completely change it, reset everything.
gerXhonza

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 04:03:58 PM

i have just been tranfered in my company to another position and it's hard now. i may think again and hope there will be a bitcoin way for me to escape this job. feel really tired.

That is hard. It is harder to work if you do not want your job. If you can find a good paying bitcoin job, it is better you quit and focus on bitcoin. If you are good in bitcoin trading, I think income there will suffice to support your daily need. If you have luck, you can even earn more.

the path you draw has been paved with too many 'if', too dangerous. i don't dare follow it, my life has been set, i can't just completely change it, reset everything.

If you have a good paying job then you should never think of getting full time on bitcoin, and you can work on bitcoin anytime so you can manage that even with your job.
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 01:25:12 AM

If you have a good paying job then you should never think of getting full time on bitcoin, and you can work on bitcoin anytime so you can manage that even with your job.

Doing a full time day job is good if you have a good salary but later if you really not into it you will become bored, as an employee you have no freedom because your time and your performance are controlled by your employer, if you maximize your performance the company will benefit and you just share a little. However, if you are good in bitcoins then you don't share your profit cause that all for you and not even taxable.
jhenfelipe

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 01:49:34 AM

Doing a full time day job is good if you have a good salary but later if you really not into it you will become bored, as an employee you have no freedom because your time and your performance are controlled by your employer, if you maximize your performance the company will benefit and you just share a little. However, if you are good in bitcoins then you don't share your profit cause that all for you and not even taxable.

And in addition if you do bitcoins in full time, you are the boss, you will decide on how long, where and when you will work, and what work do you want to do.  Well if you are earning a really decent amount of bitcoins, that was really great IMO.
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 02:44:13 AM

And in addition if you do bitcoins in full time, you are the boss, you will decide on how long, where and when you will work, and what work do you want to do.  Well if you are earning a really decent amount of bitcoins, that was really great IMO.
As an employee we are working hard to finance our daily expenses and we also dream to have a comfortable life in the future and not just remain and employee for the rest of our life. I can say that being an employee is secure because you will receive a fix amount of salaries and wages every month or payday schedule.

However, this is not the type of income that you wish if you want to feel a comfortable life, having a comfortable life requires a lot of money  and to have a lot of money you need to be rich and you cannot achieve it by working alone we need to get our in the rat race and have our own income by investing. Bitcoin will give us an opportunity and it depends upon us on when are we gonna grab that.

outatime1

Activity: 364
Merit: 254

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 02:52:09 AM

I would consider doing that if I knew I could make enough money at it.  Right now I am basically just starting out, so I have a long way to go.  I think the best way is through trading but you need to have a lot of bitcoin to start making any significant amount in trading.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Babayega31

Activity: 630

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 03:08:05 AM

As an employee we are working hard to finance our daily expenses and we also dream to have a comfortable life in the future and not just remain and employee for the rest of our life. I can say that being an employee is secure because you will receive a fix amount of salaries and wages every month or payday schedule.

However, this is not the type of income that you wish if you want to feel a comfortable life, having a comfortable life requires a lot of money  and to have a lot of money you need to be rich and you cannot achieve it by working alone we need to get our in the rat race and have our own income by investing. Bitcoin will give us an opportunity and it depends upon us on when are we gonna grab that.

Really bitcoin is small and you cannot assure you can earn big money with it everyday and theirs also threat in bitcoin that it will dissappear  and i can really say we cant rely our future in bitcoin because anything bad can be happen to it and its unstable unlike having a stable job that you can assure to feed your family on your daily needs, and theirs no need to quit for job just to focus on bitcoin but instead you can make bitcoin as side incom where if you can double your pay day earnings with this.

jhenfelipe

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 03:19:07 AM

And in addition if you do bitcoins in full time, you are the boss, you will decide on how long, where and when you will work, and what work do you want to do.  Well if you are earning a really decent amount of bitcoins, that was really great IMO.

However, this is not the type of income that you wish if you want to feel a comfortable life, having a comfortable life requires a lot of money  and to have a lot of money you need to be rich and you cannot achieve it by working alone we need to get our in the rat race and have our own income by investing. Bitcoin will give us an opportunity and it depends upon us on when are we gonna grab that.

You got the point there. I totally agree that working alone can't help us have a comfortable life, unless you have very high salary I guess. As of these days, we need more than just one work to earn enough amount of money for our daily needs. Having a business beside of being an employee is a great idea and having investments in bitcoin is an option too(I hope that it's value will go higher and higher). But that's not really good idea to quit your job to focus only on bitcoin.
zerocharisma

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 03:36:26 AM

I would consider doing that if I knew I could make enough money at it.  Right now I am basically just starting out, so I have a long way to go.  I think the best way is through trading but you need to have a lot of bitcoin to start making any significant amount in trading.

Even those who are veteran in here or those who already know a lot, still won't prefer to go full time. Risking your main financial income is not a good idea. Especially if you have a decent job. If a person want more money then making this as a side job is a best idea.
But for those who don't have work, then spending  a lot of time here will eventually help him/her.
abel1337
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

FOCUS

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2016, 03:58:55 AM

I will not quit my day job to go full time on bitcoin because my earning here in bitcoin is not enough for my daily needs and i want to earn more so i will not quit any job as soon as i can handle it. But if my earning here in bitcoin is 0.5-1 bitcoin i will quit my job but i establish a new business so that if this bitcoin gone i have extra earning.
znickelbackz

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 11:10:12 AM

Why would you just want to escape from your job? If you got promoted from your position? I don't know if you are promoted of the company just really changed your position. Don't risk your daily job if you are uncertain of your decision because it might feel you regret. My suggestion why not try to do it at the same time, when you have your break time and free time put it to bitcoin while eating Grin

it's kinda a promotion, but i hate it. i must work in a toxic and uncomfortable environment, work harder, more stress, require bunch of boring knowledge. it's exhausted and make me feel like i don't have any energy left to do anything in my free time. it's too much, i'm shocked. my boss is playing with me, toss me like a coin.
peta4e

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 11:14:21 AM

I will not quit my day job to go full time on bitcoin because my earning here in bitcoin is not enough for my daily needs and i want to earn more so i will not quit any job as soon as i can handle it. But if my earning here in bitcoin is 0.5-1 bitcoin i will quit my job but i establish a new business so that if this bitcoin gone i have extra earning.
1 btc is not a huge amount mate which can take care of your living, if you want to live good life then at least you need to earn 3 to 4 btc per month and then only you can afford to quit your full time job.
znickelbackz

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 02:51:48 PM

Life cannot be lived only by depending on luck, its something like you are gambling with your life by depending only on trading or bitcoin, its always good to have a full time job that gives you stable income.

But if you are not happy with your day job, then it is better to leave it and find something new that can satisfy you. If you are happy with bitcoin then it is a better job. You just need to find a steady bitcoin job that pays well. But if you are happy with your day job, there is no reason to leave it.

i can't find a steady bitcoin job that pays well, so i'm stuck. there seem none. people here usually do multiple bitcoin jobs to reach high payment. if i follow that path, i must prepare many things, it may overwhelm and fail, leave me nothing. bitcoin world also full of scams.
Pages: « 1 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 [152] 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 ... 350 »
  Print  

Jump to: