Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:58:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 [257] 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 ... 350 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will you quit your day job to go full time on bitcoin?  (Read 459166 times)
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1020

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 07:36:14 AM

If you go full time on Bitcoin then your life will be put in risk and that is because you never know what will happen with the Bitcoin and that is the problem of the currency.
It will be much better if you have just a daily job and see Bitcoin as a bonus or something.

I think we are past now from bitcoin being unstable and risky. Bitcoin users are continuously growing and bitcoin value is becoming more stable each day. Companies are starting to adopt it too. So, if we ever plan to switch jobs and plan to go full time on bitcoin, I think it is very viable.
Definitely, we should just trust our self that we can do that, all has an inherent risk and even with our current job now there is no assurance that it will continue to operate until we retire. A wise person would see bitcoin as an opportunity and we should not miss this one.

seeing an opportunity is not  bad  especially to bitcoin but  switching  fulltime to bitcoin to your  day job would be risky. You cant really say the price of bitcoin is stable as of now even though there are some already accepting bitcoin as a payment but you cant conclude a stable price of bitcoin. If you quit  your job just to go full time with bitcoin  its your choice. No one can stop you on making such decision.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                   ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
Positid

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 08:34:59 AM

If you go full time on Bitcoin then your life will be put in risk and that is because you never know what will happen with the Bitcoin and that is the problem of the currency.
It will be much better if you have just a daily job and see Bitcoin as a bonus or something.

I think we are past now from bitcoin being unstable and risky. Bitcoin users are continuously growing and bitcoin value is becoming more stable each day. Companies are starting to adopt it too. So, if we ever plan to switch jobs and plan to go full time on bitcoin, I think it is very viable.
Definitely, we should just trust our self that we can do that, all has an inherent risk and even with our current job now there is no assurance that it will continue to operate until we retire. A wise person would see bitcoin as an opportunity and we should not miss this one.

seeing an opportunity is not  bad  especially to bitcoin but  switching  fulltime to bitcoin to your  day job would be risky. You cant really say the price of bitcoin is stable as of now even though there are some already accepting bitcoin as a payment but you cant conclude a stable price of bitcoin. If you quit  your job just to go full time with bitcoin  its your choice. No one can stop you on making such decision.
Bitcoin is just for the risk taker and those who will become successful are the risk taker people, our job is stable but we cannot rely our future on our job if we are not earning a good amount of money that would give us a good future to live in financial freedom where we are free to do what we want.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
extrabyte
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 08:41:44 AM

If I would be enrolled in a job that is bitcoin related and I still accept fiat salary then why not moving completely into bitcoin, quitting a job is not easy because all over the world people have dream or work a lot to have a good job and the quit isnt a reason to move into bitcoin.
Blackmet

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2016, 12:32:41 PM

I don't ready for this step, because i have enough money to live from my day job, but i want to try myself as fulltimer someday, need just to get free time.

funbarrel

Activity: 394

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 12:43:47 PM

if you can earn hundreds of USD a day with bitcoin, then you should go full time. sadly its not that easy.
yeah, it is definitely hard to find a job with bitcoins especially when there is still not much users of bitcoin, i think right now i wouldnt quit my job for sure

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1138

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 12:46:46 PM

if you can earn hundreds of USD a day with bitcoin, then you should go full time. sadly its not that easy.
yeah, it is definitely hard to find a job with bitcoins especially when there is still not much users of bitcoin, i think right now i wouldnt quit my job for sure

quiting your job for now is so risky since bitcoin volatility price. If bitcoin would have a stable price then its possible but  for now i wouldnt quit my job to go full time on bitcoin, maybe on my sparetime which i can  spend my time with bitcoin but not in full time since i have a day job. Its so risky to depend  on bitcoin nowadays.

Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 01:37:28 PM

You shouldnt never left your real job, as it has several advantages besides the fact when you get older the governement repay you from all your work and contribution. Bitcoin hasnt such social plans around it, consider bitcoin as an extra source, even if you making 50-100 dollars a day, remember that at crypto anything may happen.
fravia

Activity: 770

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 01:41:06 PM

is is not easy though i think it is possible if you will just try to make bitcoins with your services that you can provide then it will be definitely possible

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
TGD

Activity: 1288
Merit: 620

Wen Rolex?

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 02:59:50 PM

Are you inspired by those bitcoin millionaires? Are you thinking of filing a resignation letter on your day job (if you have any) and focus on bitcoin instead?

Me? I do have a day job and I consider bitcoin as my side job. I don't want to lose that another source of income just because bitcoin is awesome.
If you feel that you can earn enough more than your daily rate in real life why not? And so much potential to earn more with investment, the good thing when your working in bitcoin you still have more time in your family.

Don't mind me | Just checking out here for Duelbits Promotion | Bitcoin 1M | Duelbits no 1
sirohige

Activity: 784

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 03:02:03 PM

is is not easy though i think it is possible if you will just try to make bitcoins with your services that you can provide then it will be definitely possible

it's easy if you have highest bitcoin trading skill. or altcoin trading skill, my friend he is can earning 30bitcoin in 2month that's very high profit, he use 20btc as capital in first time.
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1258

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 06:19:14 PM

it's easy if you have highest bitcoin trading skill. or altcoin trading skill, my friend he is can earning 30bitcoin in 2month that's very high profit, he use 20btc as capital in first time.
That is cool earning 10 BTC in two weeks time with 20 BTC as initial capital.  That is 25% percent  profit per month and that is  HUGE!.  Anyway I think he can quit his day job if he continue to earn such amount of Bitcoin.  And he can be a millionaire in a short span of time.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 06:33:34 PM

That is cool earning 10 BTC in two weeks time with 20 BTC as initial capital.  That is 25% percent  profit per month and that is  HUGE!.  Anyway I think he can quit his day job if he continue to earn such amount of Bitcoin.  And he can be a millionaire in a short span of time.
But the problem is where we can get 20 btc as your capital.. almost all here are starting with a small amount and they are gradually increasing it with their strategy how they can manage and make a profit in trading..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
rik2

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 06:45:08 PM

bitcoin is really awesome and has very hogh value but still no.i can not spend my full time on this as it is still younger and it needs a lot of development and i can not stay only at a single technology my whole life
mrhelpful
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 07:22:21 PM

The day I noticed you still work at a job - is because you are only meant there for temporarily to build something great while you notice your calling in life.

Trust me, no sane mind will would work at 60 years a company - unless they really comfortable with the salary they give..
Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 11:27:02 PM

The day I noticed you still work at a job - is because you are only meant there for temporarily to build something great while you notice your calling in life.

Trust me, no sane mind will would work at 60 years a company - unless they really comfortable with the salary they give..
Well the bad thing related to such company happiness is in 60 years you will be working soo the money will go to the childs and you wont have time to have pleasure.
Bitcoin projects can turn our life and make it different, but leave the work to risk all balls at bitcoin its insane, a dream but insane.
diodio5

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 02:07:31 AM

bitcoin is really awesome and has very hogh value but still no.i can not spend my full time on this as it is still younger and it needs a lot of development and i can not stay only at a single technology my whole life
I think consideration to work full time in bitcoin bitcoin not only at high prices. because although a high price if you do not have a job and a steady income. I think it will feel useless. careful consideration to work in bitcoin is you have a job and a good income and remain in bitcoin
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1060

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 02:15:06 AM

Well in reality, there's people who work decades in McDonald's or other dead end job. I don't think they are comfortable with the salary, I don't think they're proud of their work as well. Maybe what you are referring to are people who actually has a degree and has an actual goal. If someone has none of either of these two, then they surely will end up working for a company for years with no promotion at all and won't even build something.

In my case, I'm doing bitcoin to get the day job I want. I'm quitting bitcoin once the price shoots up or maybe even just after I graduate college.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2016, 03:19:55 AM

for this time  No
unless i get about 125% weekly profit from bitcoin

Well you can do both right ? Just look at the profit of bitcoin and your day job and try to fix it in the right time every day. You can also secure your profit if you directly put it on your bitcoin wallet.

sirohige

Activity: 784

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 03:25:03 AM

still do both of them is good option, for me with bitcoin i can save more money than focus only at real job, i can get double salary some from real job and some from bitcoin. so i think if we can manage our time , do both of them is best option.
sobsitesearch

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 03:35:43 AM

still do both of them is good option, for me with bitcoin i can save more money than focus only at real job, i can get double salary some from real job and some from bitcoin. so i think if we can manage our time , do both of them is best option.
You hit the point, we will need to manage our time not to focus on 1 source of income because multiple source of income is great for us who are looking for big income every month to compensate our needs.
Pages: « 1 ... 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 [257] 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 ... 350 »
  Print  

Jump to: