Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:34:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 [335] 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will you quit your day job to go full time on bitcoin?  (Read 459156 times)
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 04:58:26 PM

Are you inspired by those bitcoin millionaires? Are you thinking of filing a resignation letter on your day job (if you have any) and focus on bitcoin instead?

Me? I do have a day job and I consider bitcoin as my side job. I don't want to lose that another source of income just because bitcoin is awesome.

I will find a way to earn more from bitcoin, I will quit my day job.
But now I think it's really riscky for me.
that's indeed very risky especially if you don't experienced on bitcoin,don't have any business and you just quitting your job for the sake of bitcoin and trying with only confidence and don't thinking about it twice,there's no guarantee you can make bitcoin and fulfill your daily needs though
This, but I will also add that if you quit your job you don’t know when you will get another one and what pay you will get, in my country if you lose your job, you will need to look for months to find a new one.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tygeade
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 05:08:57 PM

Are you inspired by those bitcoin millionaires? Are you thinking of filing a resignation letter on your day job (if you have any) and focus on bitcoin instead?

Me? I do have a day job and I consider bitcoin as my side job. I don't want to lose that another source of income just because bitcoin is awesome.

I will find a way to earn more from bitcoin, I will quit my day job.
But now I think it's really riscky for me.
that's indeed very risky especially if you don't experienced on bitcoin,don't have any business and you just quitting your job for the sake of bitcoin and trying with only confidence and don't thinking about it twice,there's no guarantee you can make bitcoin and fulfill your daily needs though
This, but I will also add that if you quit your job you don’t know when you will get another one and what pay you will get, in my country if you lose your job, you will need to look for months to find a new one.

That's true same is the scenario in my country, first  of all its very hard to find job and if you get a job then you need to compromise in salary and if you quit that job and  there is gap in your carrier then no new company will entertain you.

Aamir1

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 05:12:29 PM

I won't quit my day job to go full time on bitcoin cause with purely bitcoin it's difficult to make a living when you have alot of bills to pay.
Besides that I love my day job and it earns well so I have no reason to quit.

If someone already has a job that pays him way more than what he earns with bitcoin then he probably has no reason to leave his job for going full time bitcoin, but this thing is for those who know they can earn more with bitcoin than what they are earning regularly with their job.
JessicaSe
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 05:34:58 PM

I won't quit my day job to go full time on bitcoin cause with purely bitcoin it's difficult to make a living when you have alot of bills to pay.

If someone already has a job that pays him way more than what he earns with bitcoin then he probably has no reason to leave his job for going full time bitcoin, but this thing is for those who know they can earn more with bitcoin than what they are earning regularly with their job.

People from third world countries will prefer to quit thier job and get full  time into bitcoin as they don't get high salary and the cost of living is also not too high so they may earn higher income from bitcoins.
Doamader

Merit: 501

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 06:25:59 PM

People from third world countries will prefer to quit thier job and get full  time into bitcoin as they don't get high salary and the cost of living is also not too high so they may earn higher income from bitcoins.
Sure bitcoin can means for those world third countries freedom, but we dont know what might happens tomorrow at bitcoin, we shouldnt focus into get just bitcoin as our source of income, the real job will allow you to retire when you get older, something bitcoin cant offer.
gkv9
Legendary

Activity: 1246

!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 06:44:26 PM

It always depend on the type of job and the way you do it... Also, it depends on the expenses as to how much you are doing them, and have you prepared a budget for that thing or you are doing it without any plans... Trust me, if you plan everything and run your life accordingly and cut your expenses, then even those third world countrymen would live a better life with any job they do...

Superbitzz

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 10:00:15 PM

yes no one should quit their day job for bitcoin, although bitcoin is really a good investment but still you should not quit your day job for bitcoin, i personally can give good time to bitcoin, therefore i do not feel the need to quit good time in gambling.
rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 10:42:24 PM

I am willing to quit my job is bitcoins gives me more money than my job because if bitcoin can give me more than money i will focus on playong gambling trading and investing where the money is ofcourse you where there to make money right just saying its too hard to work everyday in offices with over time.
I think there still no job for bitcoin that we can stay and gives more money unless if you have a business in bitcoin online that you can live without your real job.. if you are just a normal like other people here are earning source is signature campaign you can not live in bitcoin better to stay in your real job and do just hobby to collect bitcoin for savings and help your financial.
no if you work for an exchange site like bitfinex, poloniex, bittrex etc
you might have a bitcoin job for living and your job as security officer in real life (for example) worth to leave
or maybe build your own bitcoin business and have a better profit than work in real life
but it is required a lot of hardwork
and not many people involved in this kind business

Coming from a personal experience, I totally agree to not quit day job for bitcoin unless correct, when you'll work to leading bitcoin trading sites. The reason being is that earning bitcoins online is quite tricky and there are big competitions out there. You will encounter many stresses because of not attaining expectations. Hence, if you are doing good now with your day job, I'd rather stay in there and just use a portion from your salary to try trading cryptocurrencies.
as long as your bitcoin job promising a good amount of money monthly
i guess there is no harm to quit your main job
or will be better if people can do both in same time
just how to manage your time properly
tampazeus

Activity: 924

Lick me like a lolipop

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 11:47:03 PM

I am willing to quit my job is bitcoins gives me more money than my job because if bitcoin can give me more than money i will focus on playong gambling trading and investing where the money is ofcourse you where there to make money right just saying its too hard to work everyday in offices with over time.
I think there still no job for bitcoin that we can stay and gives more money unless if you have a business in bitcoin online that you can live without your real job.. if you are just a normal like other people here are earning source is signature campaign you can not live in bitcoin better to stay in your real job and do just hobby to collect bitcoin for savings and help your financial.
no if you work for an exchange site like bitfinex, poloniex, bittrex etc
you might have a bitcoin job for living and your job as security officer in real life (for example) worth to leave
or maybe build your own bitcoin business and have a better profit than work in real life
but it is required a lot of hardwork
and not many people involved in this kind business

Coming from a personal experience, I totally agree to not quit day job for bitcoin unless correct, when you'll work to leading bitcoin trading sites. The reason being is that earning bitcoins online is quite tricky and there are big competitions out there. You will encounter many stresses because of not attaining expectations. Hence, if you are doing good now with your day job, I'd rather stay in there and just use a portion from your salary to try trading cryptocurrencies.
as long as your bitcoin job promising a good amount of money monthly
i guess there is no harm to quit your main job
or will be better if people can do both in same time
just how to manage your time properly

It would be the vest if you can manage to earn from both of them as it will also give you higher income monthly, and even if bitcoin disappears in future, your full time job will take care of  you.
sempak

Activity: 1638
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 11:49:03 PM

if given the opportunity then I will do. this time I can get a lot of money on the side bitcoin .
and I'm sure if I was more focused on bitcoin then I aka generate more money again.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
RobinHoodster

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 02:12:36 AM

I would never quit my job to go on Bitcoin full time because that is not a smart thing because it means that you are going to rely on Bitcoin.
Bitcoin is not reliable so that is why it is way better as something to make extra money with.

I also would never do this and I also never planning to do this because it has way too many risks if you are asking me.
I never would do this also because of the family that I have to take care of.
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 02:20:56 AM

I would never quit my job to go on Bitcoin full time because that is not a smart thing because it means that you are going to rely on Bitcoin.
Bitcoin is not reliable so that is why it is way better as something to make extra money with.

I also would never do this and I also never planning to do this because it has way too many risks if you are asking me.
If we have a family we really need to think wisely, quitting our job for bitcoin is a very hard and risky decision and you might end up unsuccessful in the end, if you are not too sure about quitting just do the current day job and your online job at the same time. In that way, you can help your family and you will not risk their future.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 05:02:41 AM

If we have a family we really need to think wisely, quitting our job for bitcoin is a very hard and risky decision and you might end up unsuccessful in the end, if you are not too sure about quitting just do the current day job and your online job at the same time. In that way, you can help your family and you will not risk their future.

Yeah i agrer with all of you here as it will be risky to leave something that would give you a stable income to support your lived ones. Although bitcoin actually has a great potential to make us earn a lot. Currently im trying to study ways on earning aside from trading and campaigns as i'm actually contemplating on going full time in bitcoin in the near future

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Doms

Activity: 714

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 05:17:12 AM

If you have already built a good career and still has a bright future ahead on your job, then I think it would be foolish to just throw everything away and depend on bitcoin for earning. Bitcoin to me will always be just another source of extra income and will never become my primary income generator.
Positid

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 05:45:41 AM

If you have already built a good career and still has a bright future ahead on your job, then I think it would be foolish to just throw everything away and depend on bitcoin for earning. Bitcoin to me will always be just another source of extra income and will never become my primary income generator.
What is important to you should be prioritize, do not quit bitcoin of course if your job is more important to you because our job gives us stable income and security in the future, in the bitcoin world everything is very risky but rewarding if you succeed.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
thisappointed

Activity: 616
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 06:13:22 AM

I think quitting on your job just to go on bitcoin is not a very good decision at all. Why would you quit your job if you can do your job and bitcoin at the same time? In this way you can save more money and have bitcoins too. You will get rich in no time by doing both. Doing your job in the day and doing bitcoin at night just for few hours is not that bad, but it also depends on you, it is just my opinion about it.
freedomgo
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1146

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 07:19:16 AM

I think quitting on your job just to go on bitcoin is not a very good decision at all. Why would you quit your job if you can do your job and bitcoin at the same time? In this way you can save more money and have bitcoins too. You will get rich in no time by doing both. Doing your job in the day and doing bitcoin at night just for few hours is not that bad, but it also depends on you, it is just my opinion about it.
That would depend on what type of job you will do here in the crypto world. If you are just quitting to do signature campaign, I think that is not worth it. However, if you are aiming for a bigger income like doing some kind of investment and day trading, I think it is just a fair decision.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
Labumi

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 07:34:38 AM

That would depend on what type of job you will do here in the crypto world. If you are just quitting to do signature campaign, I think that is not worth it. However, if you are aiming for a bigger income like doing some kind of investment and day trading, I think it is just a fair decision.

strongly agree fella, it does determine the outcome of the work that we do. If indeed we have a very big desire, then we must do work on a very big things anyway. so, if you want to succeed then we should also struggled at first to achieve that success. Never give in and despairing over the results we get
Viyamore

Activity: 658

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 07:40:15 AM

I will add .it also depends on what kind of job he do in a company or something ,cause it will also affect him to use or earn bitcoins .i have a friend who is working 8hours a day and after work instead to rest and sleep he do sign campaign posting .its a tiring yes it will help ypu to become succeed in lifr if you work almost all day and night ,but don't abuse yourself if you can't do both well do your job if its not enough and ypu have some free time then do bitcoining sidelines.

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████
  ████   ▄█▀   █████    ██ ▀▄█▀▄▄▀█ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ █▀█ ▀▄██████
   ▀███▄▄   ▄█▄ ▀▀     ███ █ █ ▄▄▄█  █ █ █  █ █ ██████▀
     ▀██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████▄█▄██▄▄██ █▄███▄█▄█▄█▄████▀
        ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████████████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀██████████████████▀▀▀
      ..Powered by..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|
|
|
|

▀██▄       ▀████▄
▄    ▀██          ▀██▄
██▄ ▄███         ▄█████▄▄
 ▀███████▄     ▄██▀ ▀▀████
      ▀████▄ ▄██▀     ▀█▀
        ▀████▄
        ▄█▀████▄
      ▄███▄▀▀████▄
    ▄████▀    ▀████▄
  ▄████▀        ▀██▀█▄
  ▀██▀            ▀██▀
madwica

Activity: 714
Merit: 531

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 07:42:07 AM

strongly agree fella, it does determine the outcome of the work that we do. If indeed we have a very big desire, then we must do work on a very big things anyway. so, if you want to succeed then we should also struggled at first to achieve that success. Never give in and despairing over the results we get
I think that method is not enough to convince me to quit my job that method can not gives me income like what i received in my job, bitcoin created to increase our income as other source of income not the main source of income.
Pages: « 1 ... 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 [335] 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 »
  Print  

Jump to: