Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 11:45:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 1094 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cricket match prediction discussions  (Read 587676 times)
bitcoinmar

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 12:24:23 PM

Sri Lanka is building amazing 1st innings into this 1st test i think Sri Lanka will cross 500 runs before tea break and will declare its innings if it want to take this match decisive, if Sri Lanka succeed to get some early wickets today than this match will be end with any team victory most possible chance of Sri Lanka to win this 1st test match.
even west indies also good team we can not tell any thing in this match.

Exactly, very difficult to predict this kind of game.
Currently very difficult for West Indies as Herath is on fire and already take 2 wickets tomorrow he can destroy them I sure if weather could be good then they can win this match in four days

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bithasher

Activity: 700

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 12:39:47 PM

Sri Lanka is building amazing 1st innings into this 1st test i think Sri Lanka will cross 500 runs before tea break and will declare its innings if it want to take this match decisive, if Sri Lanka succeed to get some early wickets today than this match will be end with any team victory most possible chance of Sri Lanka to win this 1st test match.
even west indies also good team we can not tell any thing in this match.

Exactly, very difficult to predict this kind of game.
Currently very difficult for West Indies as Herath is on fire and already take 2 wickets tomorrow he can destroy them I sure if weather could be good then they can win this match in four days

I think so it will be much hard for West Indies to play and survive Herath will destroy their batting for sure like he took 2 wickets today before end of this 2nd day play, West Indies batsmen facing problem to play spinners and that is main advantage for Sri Lanka.
amiryaqot
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 12:39:59 PM

I have my bet on 550 runs or more in 1st innings @2.02 it seems Sri Lanka will manage to get score over 550 runs in 1st runs Mathews is good batsman and play stroke very nicely, i think as time is passing the draw is getting more chance for this match but let's see how West Indies play in 1st innings than we can say anything about this match.
A very bad slump in Sri Lanka inning they all gone under 500 very spirited bowling by West Indies odds are very low for Sri Lanka but in other test England playing good and I think 500+ is possibility for them as Cook on crease Bell is doing good and many good form batsmen still to come

Sri Lankan batting line crashed after wonderful batting performance by top order batsmen at 425 runs 4th wicket down but in 59 runs next 6 batsmen out and all out at 484, West Indies is in looking trouble at the moment 2 wickets lost and 65 runs scored there.

Yes that is true Sri Lankan middle order totally failed but Sri Lanka is in very strong position as this pitch is supportive for quality spinners so that tomorrow i think much difficult for West Indies Batsmen to survive and stay on crease all day and get nice total it seems Sri Lanka will win this match before 5th day.
aakashsangwan

Activity: 994

PUGG.io

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2015, 12:45:56 PM

I have my bet on 550 runs or more in 1st innings @2.02 it seems Sri Lanka will manage to get score over 550 runs in 1st runs Mathews is good batsman and play stroke very nicely, i think as time is passing the draw is getting more chance for this match but let's see how West Indies play in 1st innings than we can say anything about this match.
A very bad slump in Sri Lanka inning they all gone under 500 very spirited bowling by West Indies odds are very low for Sri Lanka but in other test England playing good and I think 500+ is possibility for them as Cook on crease Bell is doing good and many good form batsmen still to come

Sri Lankan batting line crashed after wonderful batting performance by top order batsmen at 425 runs 4th wicket down but in 59 runs next 6 batsmen out and all out at 484, West Indies is in looking trouble at the moment 2 wickets lost and 65 runs scored there.

Yes that is true Sri Lankan middle order totally failed but Sri Lanka is in very strong position as this pitch is supportive for quality spinners so that tomorrow i think much difficult for West Indies Batsmen to survive and stay on crease all day and get nice total it seems Sri Lanka will win this match before 5th day.

this two pair are very important for west indies to play , they have to make a good partnership and if west indies survive and play full 3rd day then i think draw will come to low favrite and from their we can see turn in the match.

futurebit640

Activity: 910

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 12:48:25 PM

Now West Indies trail by 418 runs with 8 wickets remaining in the 1st innings. If same performance continue I don't think west indies can reach 484 runs in this innings. West Indies in their balling hit back with late wickets after a massive partnership between Karunaratne and Chandimal. I think if the pitch supports spinners then sri lanka will surely win this match.
boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 12:52:13 PM

Alastair Cook is playing wonderfully and is settled on the pitch.Now the day third is about to finish and match is going towards draw.It is good odd to place your bet on draw.I am going to place after this third session to be completed to see where it stands on.
shadobitz

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 12:54:38 PM

Now West Indies trail by 418 runs with 8 wickets remaining in the 1st innings. If same performance continue I don't think west indies can reach 484 runs in this innings. West Indies in their balling hit back with late wickets after a massive partnership between Karunaratne and Chandimal. I think if the pitch supports spinners then sri lanka will surely win this match.

I also will do agree with you Sri Lanka made its pitch especially for their spin bowlers and that is its weapon for it so that it seems it will be hard for West Indies to reach this 418 with 8 wickets sure early disaster will happen in morning session and Sri Lanka will be in winning position from tomorrow.
zeraTunerse

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 12:56:33 PM

Anyone seeing England vs Pak match , it is boring and predictable.
England playing much slower than VVS laxman  Cheesy
bitcoinmar

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 12:59:03 PM

Yes we have new world record over 706 balls and spinners fail to take any wicket I hat this cricket really bore just because of this peoples going away from test cricket ICC need to do something for this
Linuld

Activity: 473
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 01:02:07 PM

Yes that is true. Looks like these england batsmen playing for draw. There strike rate is around 30% and it really boring. First off all after T20 games watch test matches are very boring and again players play like 30% strike rate then better to watch some cartoons to pass the time instead wasting time on watch test matches.
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 01:08:08 PM

Yes that is true. Looks like these england batsmen playing for draw. There strike rate is around 30% and it really boring. First off all after T20 games watch test matches are very boring and again players play like 30% strike rate then better to watch some cartoons to pass the time instead wasting time on watch test matches.

Yes this match is quite slow and they may be playing very carefully but test matches will like this only. It is a best place to show players technical talent.
aakashsangwan

PUGG.io

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2015, 01:13:29 PM

some view about Pakistan vs England 1st test match, right now on the 3rd day england are batting strongly and right now they are 281/2 and only 5 over are left for 3rd closing so right now the match is going towards draw.

Havelivi

Activity: 896

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 01:15:48 PM

So after a long time Pakistan succeed to take 2nd wicket but now this match will be ended with draw as 3rd day play about to finish Cook is playing wonderful cricket but that is boring match and i will do agree with you.
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 01:35:23 PM

So after a long time Pakistan succeed to take 2nd wicket but now this match will be ended with draw as 3rd day play about to finish Cook is playing wonderful cricket but that is boring match and i will do agree with you.

Yes it looks like they are playing for draw this test. But Pakistan need to do some magic to win this match.
trafficolaa
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 02:18:21 PM

Yes it looks like they are playing for draw this test. But Pakistan need to do some magic to win this match.

Tomorrow will be decisive day and will decide the future of this match if Pakistani bowlers succeed to get some quick wickets than it can take some advantage to win this match but at the moment as the of 3rd day more possible chance to be ended with draw and it has more chance.
bitcoinmar

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 03:31:19 PM

Tomorrow will be decisive day and will decide the future of this match if Pakistani bowlers succeed to get some quick wickets than it can take some advantage to win this match but at the moment as the of 3rd day more possible chance to be ended with draw and it has more chance.
Tomorrow first session could be decisive if Pakistani bowlers have 3 or 4 wickets then something interesting can happen otherwise this match is already going to end draw
Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 06:30:39 PM

Tomorrow first session could be decisive if Pakistani bowlers have 3 or 4 wickets then something interesting can happen otherwise this match is already going to end draw

I also think that this match will be draw as England is playing really well and Pakistan failed to get some quick wickets. If England continue to play same way and didn't loose the wickets then this this match will surely end up with no result. Its difficult for Pakistani bowlers to get 20 wickets of England in order to win this match, first two sessions of the fourth day will be very crucial.
aakashsangwan

PUGG.io

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2015, 07:52:10 PM

I also think that this match will be draw as England is playing really well and Pakistan failed to get some quick wickets. If England continue to play same way and didn't loose the wickets then this this match will surely end up with no result. Its difficult for Pakistani bowlers to get 20 wickets of England in order to win this match, first two sessions of the fourth day will be very crucial.

as per my view tommorrow england will get bowled out in 2nd session and pakistan wil play full day and give england the chasing score for 5th day , 5th and the last day will be full of drama with odds between pakistan and draw

Xenoph0bia

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 08:04:49 PM

as per my view tommorrow england will get bowled out in 2nd session and pakistan wil play full day and give england the chasing score for 5th day , 5th and the last day will be full of drama with odds between pakistan and draw

I think this match will be draw as if you look at the current Pakistani bowlers then you will realize that they are not in a good form to bowled out entire England team twice. England also has very good batting line up and they can bat for entire fifth day, Pakistani bowlers are really struggling against them.
Xenoph0bia

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 08:33:09 PM

Even though India won the match I dont think they're going to keep up in the long term.On the other hand, South Africa however needs to change its team formation to keep up their games!Cant wait to watch both the teams play next.

I think now onwards SA have a tough time to beat india. India already got boost from this match winning even though they got less runs but they manage to defend that small total so I think this one day match India may surely win it. Now SA have a tough time to face india. Any way we should appreciate the good performance for any site.

hahaha now everyone is talking about india good team and SA is getting unform, after 1st match all were accusing india team, but this is sports and in this any team can bounce back, yesterday india has shown that if they want they can get back in the game, now the 3rd odi will be very interesting as both team are now 1-1 in the odi series
yes friend im also very excited to watch next match of this series.

Yes, everyone one is excited about the next match as both team have equal win now, three matches to go now. Series is on really interesting mode as both the teams are equally talented and they are very competitive teams, now we have some very good chance to book some profit in the upcoming matches.
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 1094 »
  Print  

Jump to: