Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 08:24:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 1094 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cricket match prediction discussions  (Read 587676 times)
zencomp

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

★ Nakedbitcoins.com ★

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 09:14:45 PM

Even though India won the match I dont think they're going to keep up in the long term.On the other hand, South Africa however needs to change its team formation to keep up their games!Cant wait to watch both the teams play next.

I think now onwards SA have a tough time to beat india. India already got boost from this match winning even though they got less runs but they manage to defend that small total so I think this one day match India may surely win it. Now SA have a tough time to face india. Any way we should appreciate the good performance for any site.

hahaha now everyone is talking about india good team and SA is getting unform, after 1st match all were accusing india team, but this is sports and in this any team can bounce back, yesterday india has shown that if they want they can get back in the game, now the 3rd odi will be very interesting as both team are now 1-1 in the odi series
yes friend im also very excited to watch next match of this series.

Yes, everyone one is excited about the next match as both team have equal win now, three matches to go now. Series is on really interesting mode as both the teams are equally talented and they are very competitive teams, now we have some very good chance to book some profit in the upcoming matches.

you are absolutely now india has regain the power and now they have to utilize it properly and maintain this spirit and win the other matches and win this odi series.

The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitcoinmar

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 11:37:13 PM

Even though India won the match I dont think they're going to keep up in the long term.On the other hand, South Africa however needs to change its team formation to keep up their games!Cant wait to watch both the teams play next.

I think now onwards SA have a tough time to beat india. India already got boost from this match winning even though they got less runs but they manage to defend that small total so I think this one day match India may surely win it. Now SA have a tough time to face india. Any way we should appreciate the good performance for any site.

hahaha now everyone is talking about india good team and SA is getting unform, after 1st match all were accusing india team, but this is sports and in this any team can bounce back, yesterday india has shown that if they want they can get back in the game, now the 3rd odi will be very interesting as both team are now 1-1 in the odi series

Yes, everyone one is excited about the next match as both team have equal win now, three matches to go now. Series is on really interesting mode as both the teams are equally talented and they are very competitive teams, now we have some very good chance to book some profit in the upcoming matches.

you are absolutely now india has regain the power and now they have to utilize it properly and maintain this spirit and win the other matches and win this odi series.
Winning one match is nothing special now we have still 3 matches and they need to do hard work for win because India is not playing against Bangladesh or Zimbabwe they are playing against South Africa which is one of best team right now
klf
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 04:00:02 AM

Today have a Zimbabwe v Afghanistan 1st one day match. It looks like Zimbabwe may win the match but do not how much Afghanistan has improved their overall performance. So any one knows about Afghanistan team strength?

West Indies trail by 418 runs with 8 wickets remaining in the 1st innings - Sri Lanka is quite strong in their home pitches o surely they will win this match.
roadbits
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 07:26:43 AM

Today have a Zimbabwe v Afghanistan 1st one day match. It looks like Zimbabwe may win the match but do not how much Afghanistan has improved their overall performance. So any one knows about Afghanistan team strength?

West Indies trail by 418 runs with 8 wickets remaining in the 1st innings - Sri Lanka is quite strong in their home pitches o surely they will win this match.

I thank Zimbabwe is the stronger team compare to afghanistan. Any way Zimbabwe is also not doing great so this match will be good see because both team almost same strength. For betting purpose it is better to wait until live match. In another match yes it looks like WI may lose this match because they are not good to face spin bowling.
bithasher

Activity: 700

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 08:10:29 AM

I thank Zimbabwe is the stronger team compare to afghanistan. Any way Zimbabwe is also not doing great so this match will be good see because both team almost same strength. For betting purpose it is better to wait until live match. In another match yes it looks like WI may lose this match because they are not good to face spin bowling.

I also will do agree with you both Zimbabwe will win this match easily Afghanistan cricket team don't team much experience of international cricket but i think if that is able to get score 240+ runs in first innings than it can give tough time Zimbabwe to chase this total.
amiryaqot
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 08:16:53 AM

Herath get West Indies in big trouble 7 wickets down still trail 301 runs but i don't think with current batsmen it will reach maximum 250 runs ans Sri Lanka has great chance to win this test match by tomorrow at 4th day.
crytoboost

Activity: 714

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 08:27:56 AM

Herath get West Indies in big trouble 7 wickets down still trail 301 runs but i don't think with current batsmen it will reach maximum 250 runs ans Sri Lanka has great chance to win this test match by tomorrow at 4th day.

Agreed with you Sri Lanka will win this match as it has nice advantage of quality spin bowling and West Indies has big problem to face them and losing its wickets one by one and now it looking Sri Lanka will win this test match on 4th day.
maxhor

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 08:32:56 AM

English batsmen playing very slowly but responsible cricket Cook crossed double century and this is nice batting by him, now this match has clear end with draw no doubt any team can win this match.
FergusS2050

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 08:33:34 AM

Agreed with you Sri Lanka will win this match as it has nice advantage of quality spin bowling and West Indies has big problem to face them and losing its wickets one by one and now it looking Sri Lanka will win this test match on 4th day.
yes i also agreed with you.
bwonwen2015

Activity: 41
Merit: 30

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 08:41:54 AM

afetr loosing one match SA will play more carefully 
fulgdenea

Activity: 700

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 09:32:16 AM

I also will do agree with you both Zimbabwe will win this match easily Afghanistan cricket team don't team much experience of international cricket but i think if that is able to get score 240+ runs in first innings than it can give tough time Zimbabwe to chase this total.

Afghanistan lost 8 wickets on 95 runs very very poor kind of betting it will be an easy win for Zimbabwe and  one sided match i think in next 20 runs all team will be out as 30th over in progress.
bitcoinmar

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 09:56:58 AM

West Indies is going to lost badly as 9 down for 251 still need more runs to avoid follow-on Herath's 5 work for Sri Lanka but Pakistan vs England going for bore and poor draw I hate this test useless and waste of time
aakashsangwan

Activity: 994

PUGG.io

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2015, 10:56:35 AM

Anyone seeing England vs Pak match , it is boring and predictable.
England playing much slower than VVS laxman  Cheesy

So after a long time Pakistan succeed to take 2nd wicket but now this match will be ended with draw as 3rd day play about to finish Cook is playing wonderful cricket but that is boring match and i will do agree with you.

Yes it looks like they are playing for draw this test. But Pakistan need to do some magic to win this match.

Tomorrow will be decisive day and will decide the future of this match if Pakistani bowlers succeed to get some quick wickets than it can take some advantage to win this match but at the moment as the of 3rd day more possible chance to be ended with draw and it has more chance.
Tomorrow first session could be decisive if Pakistani bowlers have 3 or 4 wickets then something interesting can happen otherwise this match is already going to end draw

I also think that this match will be draw as England is playing really well and Pakistan failed to get some quick wickets. If England continue to play same way and didn't loose the wickets then this this match will surely end up with no result. Its difficult for Pakistani bowlers to get 20 wickets of England in order to win this match, first two sessions of the fourth day will be very crucial.

as per my view tommorrow england will get bowled out in 2nd session and pakistan wil play full day and give england the chasing score for 5th day , 5th and the last day will be full of drama with odds between pakistan and draw

I think this match will be draw as if you look at the current Pakistani bowlers then you will realize that they are not in a good form to bowled out entire England team twice. England also has very good batting line up and they can bat for entire fifth day, Pakistani bowlers are really struggling against them.

ya you are right england batsman have done a very good work and scored a good runs if they bat full day today and tommorrow if they play for another 40 overs and get some good score on the board for pakistan to chase and then if they get pakistan all out then we can expect the result. right now England position is strong if they score and get lead of around 300 runs and then pakistan come to bat and get all out then england will win.

tradoz

Activity: 658

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 11:45:04 AM

Sri Lanka is going to win this 1st test match in first innings Herath did nice job and took 6 wickets so West Indies all out 251 i think that is good decision by Sri Lanka to let bat West Indies again as it is follow on and failed to meet the minimum runs to avoid this and now it look hard for it survive and complete this target.
trafficolaa
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 12:10:22 PM

Afghanistan failed to get good total by batting all out at 122 again nice bowling performance Zimbabwe only 4 batsmen entered into double figure score and now Zimbabwe is batting very nice it is one sided match as expected, very boring test match between Pakistan and England 4th day about to finish.
bitcoinmar

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 12:47:06 PM

Sri Lanka is going to win this 1st test match in first innings Herath did nice job and took 6 wickets so West Indies all out 251 i think that is good decision by Sri Lanka to let bat West Indies again as it is follow on and failed to meet the minimum runs to avoid this and now it look hard for it survive and complete this target.
Now this match is going to be end already as Sri Lanka need 8 wickets and West Indies still need 165 to avoid inning defeat tomorrow Herathe going to do his magic hope he will complete his 10 wicket haul easily Pakistan England match also end in draw nothing in pitch just one chance now England take 200+ lead and bowled out Pakistan in 50 or more overs which is looking very hard right now
aakashsangwan

Activity: 994

PUGG.io

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2015, 01:35:04 PM

Now this match is going to be end already as Sri Lanka need 8 wickets and West Indies still need 165 to avoid inning defeat tomorrow Herathe going to do his magic hope he will complete his 10 wicket haul easily Pakistan England match also end in draw nothing in pitch just one chance now England take 200+ lead and bowled out Pakistan in 50 or more overs which is looking very hard right now

i am also hoping that england if take 200+ lead and give pakistan batting for more than 50 overs and get all out, that will be superb turn in the match, and Srilanka has performed were well with home advantage and crused the westindies in first innings and gave them follow on and took 2 wickets now the match is 90% in the hand of sri lanka.

crytoboost

Activity: 714

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 01:52:42 PM

i am also hoping that england if take 200+ lead and give pakistan batting for more than 50 overs and get all out, that will be superb turn in the match, and Srilanka has performed were well with home advantage and crused the westindies in first innings and gave them follow on and took 2 wickets now the match is 90% in the hand of sri lanka.

Match between Pakistan and England will end with draw because tomorrow is the last day of this match and no chance for any team to win this match, Sri Lanka is in very strong position to win this match as West Indies facing difficulty on this pitch so will lose early wickets in morning session.
wearepoor

Activity: 784

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 08:36:04 PM

India vs South Africa : Series between Ind and SA has been level now by 1-1, now both teams are making game strategy for the third match. Dhoni has given some hints during the press conference that Ashwin is recovering very fast and will be back on field very soon. This is a good news for India as South African batsman are weak against spinners and India have some quality spinners like Harbhajan, Ashwin, Mishra and new entry Axar Patel.
wearepoor

Activity: 784

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 08:39:46 PM

Match between Pakistan and England will end with draw because tomorrow is the last day of this match and no chance for any team to win this match, Sri Lanka is in very strong position to win this match as West Indies facing difficulty on this pitch so will lose early wickets in morning session.

Agreed with you that Sri Lanka is in very strong position and they can win this test match. There are no chance for West Indies to save this match and Sri Lankan spinners alone will do the job to wrap up West Indies batting. Herath will play major role to get the remaining eight wickets.
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 1094 »
  Print  

Jump to: