Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:19:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 1104 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cricket match prediction discussions  (Read 589242 times)
srgkrgkj
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 15, 2015, 02:33:38 PM

Sri Lanka played wonderful in 2nd innings and India was crashed like dust so bad to see Indian batsmen performance in 2nd innings. Tongue

yup mate I saw a couple of match highlights and from what ive seen in cricket its new to me lol Sad but SL are a quality team too Cheesy

bitcoinmar

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 15, 2015, 02:37:26 PM

I am really shocked that India fail to do this score and they lost badly one of most best batting side collapse like this is suspicious for me congrats to SL for very spirited win

I am also surprised to see that kind of result when India is more strong team in batting line than Sri Lanka so this unbelievable what happened in today innings all out at 112 runs, Sri Lankan bowler Herath did a magic and got 7 wickets in 2nd innings, Congrats to Sri Lanka on massive victory.

This was the worst performance from indian team. It was a easy match to win but screwed up everything. That's we should give team leadership to a matured guy not to the angry man.
Its not all about leadership India is in SL with one of best batsman's in team and crash like this is very surprised I think some grouping doing this trick
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
August 15, 2015, 03:30:39 PM

All these thinks will happen when team leader is not a good matured guy and all indian batsman also played like they are just learning cricket.
twister

Activity: 672
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2015, 05:27:41 PM

LOL this was a hilarious match, India only needed 153 runs on the start of the 4th day with 9 wickets in hand and they still lost with 63 runs remaining lol. Even teams like Zimbabwe, Kenya could have achieved that Cheesy

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
  ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦   
0.8%-1% House Edge
[/
tech_solutions

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 15, 2015, 10:05:54 PM

All these thinks will happen when team leader is not a good matured guy and all indian batsman also played like they are just learning cricket.

U cannot say like this , it was the pitch and the bowlers of srilanka bowlled well and the batsman also played well and gave a nice lead to defend . Its a whole team work worked well.

bitcoinmar

View Profile
August 15, 2015, 10:09:04 PM

U cannot say like this , it was the pitch and the bowlers of srilanka bowlled well and the batsman also played well and gave a nice lead to defend . Its a whole team work worked well.

All three days belong to India and just fourth day's this session belong to SL and they destroy badly opponent to win this match very good work done by them
tech_solutions

View Profile
August 15, 2015, 10:32:42 PM

All three days belong to India and just fourth day's this session belong to SL and they destroy badly opponent to win this match very good work done by them

This is why we tell that in sports u cannot expect what u think , it goes beyond our imagination

You cannot say confirm by just seeing half and judge the result because result is what you cannot say what will happen in sports games. any time the game can change from ones winning to lossing position in all sports.  Shocked
fullypak (OP)
Legendary

Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 12:40:52 AM

Second T20 match between south sfrica vs new zealand today. NZ already last the first match and this the last option for them to take revenge. They must win this match to level the series but I doubt they will win this match. NZ many good players are taking rest and in this match many middle order players are not experienced so SA will definitely take this advantage like in first match.

My prediction SA will win with this match and series -  Huh
MinerHQ
Legendary

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 04:03:11 AM

Second T20 match between south sfrica vs new zealand today. NZ already last the first match and this the last option for them to take revenge. They must win this match to level the series but I doubt they will win this match. NZ many good players are taking rest and in this match many middle order players are not experienced so SA will definitely take this advantage like in first match.

I also the SA is much better team to win this match compared to NZ team as of now. Also SA playing at home they have that advantage also but in cricket game any thing can happen. I will also vote for SA team for this match.
sexcoyote

Activity: 276
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 05:03:27 AM

I also the SA is much better team to win this match compared to NZ team as of now. Also SA playing at home they have that advantage also but in cricket game any thing can happen. I will also vote for SA team for this match.

South Africa played some really fantastic cricket in first T20 international against New Zealand on Friday, winning by six wickets with 13 balls to spare. They are in good confidence level to beat NZ in second match also. SA will win this match.
fullypak (OP)
Legendary

Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 01:35:11 AM

South Africa played some really fantastic cricket in first T20 international against New Zealand on Friday, winning by six wickets with 13 balls to spare. They are in good confidence level to beat NZ in second match also. SA will win this match.

All our predictions went wrong in this match because NZ team performed best in this match and managed to level the two match T20 series with a 32 runs win. In SA team no has scored more than 40 runs and their top order bats men including AB de villiers and Amla. Today overall NZ performance was much better than SA team. Lost my bet - not much very small amount.
MinerHQ
Legendary

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 09:10:20 AM

Yes New Zealand played a super match and suppressed the SA all top orders. It a best performance from departments in yesterdays match.
bitcoinmar

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 09:55:34 AM

Yes New Zealand played a super match and suppressed the SA all top orders. It a best performance from departments in yesterdays match.
We have one of best matches and NZ really play good game even in the home ground SA they completely dominant now we are heading for some more fun as ODI's coming in next few days
tech_solutions

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 10:32:58 AM

Both the teams are chokers and mostly fixers so u cannot expect the fairplay game,

if this two teams play any team comes low u can pick it because mostly this two teams play for themselves and trading

this is my personal calculation what i have done in my experience.

bitcoinmar

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 10:47:00 AM

Both the teams are chokers and mostly fixers so u cannot expect the fairplay game,

if this two teams play any team comes low u can pick it because mostly this two teams play for themselves and trading

NZ was chokers but now they are one of most exciting team in cricket world and SA are from first day of re-entering in cricket chokers so its not fair to call both chokers
bitbaby

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2015, 07:23:52 AM

NZ was chokers but now they are one of most exciting team in cricket world and SA are from first day of re-entering in cricket chokers so its not fair to call both chokers

True, NZ did reach the T-20 world finals last time don't forget and lost to Aus but they are a good side and I don't think it's fair to call them that. Also you have to take into consideration that T-20s are very short unpredictable games and any team can win or lose and it depends on their performance on that day. The biggest problem I think for NZ is that they don't have good bowling support and their middle order batsman are not performing as well as they should have.

bitcoinmar

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 03:17:10 PM

True, NZ did reach the T-20 world finals last time don't forget and lost to Aus but they are a good side and I don't think it's fair to call them that. Also you have to take into consideration that T-20s are very short unpredictable games and any team can win or lose and it depends on their performance on that day. The biggest problem I think for NZ is that they don't have good bowling support and their middle order batsman are not performing as well as they should have.

Now tomorrow is big day as first ODI is going to played I think SA if going to win because they are much better side on papers but NZ still can give them very tough time guys what your opinion about this
bitbaby

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2015, 03:56:20 AM

Now tomorrow is big day as first ODI is going to played I think SA if going to win because they are much better side on papers but NZ still can give them very tough time guys what your opinion about this

I am going to go with NZ again, both the team rely on their top level batsman to perform. SA rely on Hashim Amla, Faf du Plessis, AB de Villiers and NZ on Martin Guptill, Kane Williamson, George Worker and although SA will be firing on all cylinders after their last loss, I think NZ can still win this one if they play smartly.

MinerHQ
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 07:05:23 AM

I am going to go with NZ again, both the team rely on their top level batsman to perform. SA rely on Hashim Amla, Faf du Plessis, AB de Villiers and NZ on Martin Guptill, Kane Williamson, George Worker and although SA will be firing on all cylinders after their last loss, I think NZ can still win this one if they play smartly.

But again quite difficult predict the winner. Any thing can happen, both teams are looks equally strong. SA may take home ground advantages.
bitcoinmar

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 11:01:51 AM

Currently SA is on fire and 42 runs in just 7 hours I think they are going to do 325+ and its very difficult for NZ to chase this
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 1104 »
  Print  

Jump to: