Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 02:56:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 1099 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cricket match prediction discussions  (Read 588400 times)
Insertion

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 01:50:15 PM

atlast as expected Sri lanka collapsed in defending for draw and now india is in good position if they bat well and give a huge totall to sri lanka and take quick wickets then they can win this match

Right now India is Favourite

England got Follow -on and even lost 1 wicket right now Australia are in top. Losing the series but atleast trying to win a match

Smiley

As of now India is leading by 157 runs with 9 wickets still remaining and also got plenty of time to build a good second innings so they should concentrate on building good partnerships to reach total score 400+ then they will have more chances for winning this match. Again it is a cricket match any thing can happen but now India got a good chance.

In another match england is almost confirm they will be loosing this match. They are trail by 253 runs with 8 wickets remaining in second innings. I think Australia may no need to bat again in this match.
tech_solutions

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 03:35:40 PM

That's all optimistic at best. England will be 100 behind after this session and if they bat for 2 sessions tomorrow (considering rain) and make 200 that still gives Aus a target of only 100 on day 5. Their is chances of rain on 4th and 5th day and right now England is stedily building the innings and nearing to give Aus target for 2nd innigs .
bitcoinmar

Activity: 812

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 03:43:27 PM

I think Australia is going to complete this match today as England still 190 runs behind and lost 5 key wickets after winning Ashes England was too much relax and just because of this they lost this test so badly
patt0
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005

Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 06:09:32 PM

Never understood the game very well. I heard cricket was amazing for trading, and that is my preferred method of sportsbetting, but I still don't know what to do lol
I will follow this thread, and try to learn something from you guys. By the way, do you normally trade or just bet on these matches?

bitcoinmar

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 06:15:23 PM

Never understood the game very well. I heard cricket was amazing for trading, and that is my preferred method of sportsbetting, but I still don't know what to do lol
I will follow this thread, and try to learn something from you guys. By the way, do you normally trade or just bet on these matches?
Most peoples here bet because they are not access to trading sites but as some coming hope we have some good traders also for this game because its very good thing to do with cricket
patt0
Legendary

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 06:20:56 PM

Most peoples here bet because they are not access to trading sites but as some coming hope we have some good traders also for this game because its very good thing to do with cricket

Yes I normally traded on betfair, and then they came up with those license issues, so I stopped. I'm searching for some btc sports beting site, that allows me to lay on a result. But haven't found one so far.

bitcoinmar

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 08:46:01 PM

Yes I normally traded on betfair, and then they came up with those license issues, so I stopped. I'm searching for some btc sports beting site, that allows me to lay on a result. But haven't found one so far.

Here is site its new but doing good you can try your luck here for sports trading http://www.betbtc.co
kdhilip75

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 11:37:20 PM

I am from India, and i also trade in Betfair . It is the best site for traders and i never got any problem with license. can you tell me what issues are you facing so that i can solve your problem. After searching for more sites Betfair is best for trading and for Session trading Bet365 is best.
 Smiley
kdhilip75

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 12:09:07 AM

I think Australia is going to complete this match today as England still 190 runs behind and lost 5 key wickets after winning Ashes England was too much relax and just because of this they lost this test so badly

England trail by 129 runs with 4 wickets remaining

I agree with you right now what England can do their best is of at least not getting out before the trial runs are finished and give a small or decent target to Australia. One more issue is weather problem that their are Rain chances on 4th and 5th day. so if the rain interrupts means England will get relief for some moments

Smiley England will be praying for rain to interrupt Smiley  Wink
patt0
Legendary

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 12:37:37 AM

Here is site its new but doing good you can try your luck here for sports trading http://www.betbtc.co

hmm thanks it looks good. I think I might try it out.

I am from India, and i also trade in Betfair . It is the best site for traders and i never got any problem with license. can you tell me what issues are you facing so that i can solve your problem. After searching for more sites Betfair is best for trading and for Session trading Bet365 is best.
 Smiley

I'm from Portugal. The problem is that the government made a new legislation, that demands gambling websites to be forced to buy a license to operate in Portugal (something like that), but it's very expensive, so most sites are not paying and are just not accepting portuguese players. Betfair was going to solve this by buying the license, but last time I checked it was all the same.
The same happen with the ipoker network, but some poker sites like titan, are just ignoring the law for now lol and are still operating.

fullypak (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 12:43:05 AM

I don't usually trade but didn't betting on match results. So for I won 90% of my betting in cricket matches. Cricket is such a game very difficult to predict results some times.

For cricket betting this site is quite good - http://www.directbet.eu/Events.cshtml?EventType=Cricket

I agree with you right now what England can do their best is of at least not getting out before the trial runs are finished and give a small or decent target to Australia. One more issue is weather problem that their are Rain chances on 4th and 5th day. so if the rain interrupts means England will get relief for some moments

Yes now only rain can help England from loosing this match otherwise they will loose this match for surely. Any way they already won this series so it may not hurt them so much.

In another match India has to build the score at least another 250 to 300 runs then they can win this second test match. Now they need to concentrate only on building score
MinerHQ
Legendary

Merit: 1023

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 03:41:38 AM

Today South Africa vs New Zealand 2nd one day match. I think this match NZ may bounce back and win this match - what is your prediction?
Avirunes
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2015, 09:23:17 AM
Last edit: August 23, 2015, 09:43:37 AM by Avirunes

Today South Africa vs New Zealand 2nd one day match. I think this match NZ may bounce back and win this match - what is your prediction?

normally i'd agree, but looking at new zealands squad compared to WC they look very weak, no taylor, vettori, mccullum,boult,southee,henry. Great start by the kiwis  (so maybe they are proving me wrong) but if AB can bat for most of the innings I think they will still post a reasonable total and steyn will take care of most of our inexperienced batting line up so will be mainly upto Guptill + Kane.

edit: jumped on    South Africa Total Runs
                            Over 262.5   1.85

@ 101/4 after 22 overs with ab and behardien looking solid, too good to turn down. Nz only taking wickets with their fast bowlers, think these 2 can knock around the slow bowlers and milk em for 4+ runs an over pretty risk free

edit2: and 2 balls after posting about how they will milk the slowbowlers, de villiers spoons a delivery off grant elliot lol
tech_solutions

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 09:56:29 AM

I don't usually trade but didn't betting on match results. So for I won 90% of my betting in cricket matches. Cricket is such a game very difficult to predict results some times.

For cricket betting this site is quite good - http://www.directbet.eu/Events.cshtml?EventType=Cricket

Yes now only rain can help England from loosing this match otherwise they will loose this match for surely. Any way they already won this series so it may not hurt them so much.

In another match India has to build the score at least another 250 to 300 runs then they can win this second test match. Now they need to concentrate only on building score

In India match they are batting correctly now only their bowling attach is worried because like last match if they bowl well only then they can win this match if not sri lanka will try to draw the match as they are 1-0 in lead of this test series.
tech_solutions

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 10:21:11 AM

NewZealanv vs South Africa 2nd Odi

Right now the position of South Africa is very bad last pair which is playing currently score is 133/5 , if South Africa Post more than 200 runs then we can expect some fighting in the match

and now stats about match and ground:
Last 10 games here. Sec bat won 7. Last 5 games sec bat won 4. Saf worthy lay lower ones. Bcoz lower scores here mainly
Avirunes
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2015, 10:25:22 AM

Right now the position of South Africa is very bad last pair which is playing currently score is 133/5 , if South Africa Post more than 200 runs then we can expect some fighting in the match

Last 10 games here. Sec bat won 7. Last 5 games sec bat won 4. Saf worthy lay lower ones. Bcoz lower scores here mainly

nz well on top now, but agree, if SA post 200+ then they are in with a shout and probably worth the long odds
zeraTunerse

Activity: 546

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 10:34:54 AM

Its really Bad Time For South Africa , They are constantly Loosing Most of The matches , previous T20 Match , I found SA in Good Bowling and they were on their home Ground , yet what a Bad Luck ,They Lost That Match Too..I feel they should win this 2nd ODI.
Avirunes
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2015, 10:46:31 AM

Its really Bad Time For South Africa , They are constantly Loosing Most of The matches , previous T20 Match , I found SA in Good Bowling and they were on their home Ground , yet what a Bad Luck ,They Lost That Match Too..I feel they should win this 2nd ODI.

looking good for them now if this partnership keeps going, can see the steyn and philander show tearing through nz next innings
tech_solutions

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 11:57:24 AM

Nz vs SA

As expected South Africa posted the totall of 204 runs,  as per my view if anyone is trading or doing trading in this match , nz is favrite it is worth lay as i am expecting some drama and SA can come favrite for some time that time they can maintain book both side. Risk is less, return is high

In england vs australia match as expected rain came and they took lunch before time now they are waiting for rain to stop and then take the balance 2 wicket.
MinerHQ
Legendary

Merit: 1023

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 12:54:12 PM

NZ already scored 52 runs with out any wicket loss and they need only around 150 runs with 10 wickets in hand so they will surely win this match.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 1099 »
  Print  

Jump to: