Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 10:25:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 1095 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cricket match prediction discussions  (Read 587845 times)
bitbaby

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2015, 02:02:27 PM

NZ will win it very safely and once again they were underestimated by the bookies and others and they proved them all wrong, I missed my chance to put anything on them but I am not going to miss the same chance to put something on India. SL are already 2 wickets down and they'll lost at-least 3 tomorrow before lunch and I predict the match to be over tomorrow before Tea. The rates for India are 1.60 at the time of this writing and I think those are great because India will win this match tomorrow very easily.

Insertion

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 02:51:24 PM

NZ will win it very safely and once again they were underestimated by the bookies and others and they proved them all wrong, I missed my chance to put anything on them but I am not going to miss the same chance to put something on India. SL are already 2 wickets down and they'll lost at-least 3 tomorrow before lunch and I predict the match to be over tomorrow before Tea. The rates for India are 1.60 at the time of this writing and I think those are great because India will win this match tomorrow very easily.

NZ is virtually already win this match, they just require another 51 runs to win this match with 8 wickets in hand and 15+ overs still remaining.

In another match Australia is won by an innings and 46 runs. However England is the series winner however England should have put up some more tougher fight in this match. They lost it very cheaply.

India V SL - SL require another 341 runs to win this match with 8 wickets in hand but india has to pick up early wickets tomorrow morning to win this match otherwise it will become like first match. In first match they were almost winning position but last movement their batsmen gave up. In this match their blowers need to do a good job to win this match
bitcoinmar

Merit: 500

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 03:12:28 PM

South Africans showing they are really chokers and New Zealand is going to win this match and leveling series tomorrow is very action packed day as India need 8 wickets and SL need to do some hard work against Ashwin and Mishra I am going with draw but first session is very important if Mathews stays then they are going to do this easily
tech_solutions

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 04:10:13 PM

South Africans showing they are really chokers and New Zealand is going to win this match and leveling series tomorrow is very action packed day as India need 8 wickets and SL need to do some hard work against Ashwin and Mishra I am going with draw but first session is very important if Mathews stays then they are going to do this easily

This is told before match start that both the Teams (SA v NZ) both are chokers and u cannot expect what they will do. Same thing happen today also full market was with South Africa but New Zealand from start approached perfectly and it did not turned back to South Africa.

In India Match if you are a trader i will give idea that till 2nd half the market will show that this India vs Sri Lanks Test will be going to draw but after 3rd session their will be a turn and result will be posted. As all of them will think that India will perform like last test match.
fullypak (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 01:27:41 AM

South africans never learned lessons with their fast mistakes they always fail in crucial matches. Their main batsman AB de Villiers is failed in this series that's why they can't able to score big runs. Any way NZ was a better team in yesterday's match.

Today's match Sri Lanka need another 341 runs to win this second test match with another 8 wickets. This will be a very exiting match to watch and now it is indian blowers vs SL's batsman match. Let's see who will perform better?
kdhilip75

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 06:35:18 AM

South africans never learned lessons with their fast mistakes they always fail in crucial matches. Their main batsman AB de Villiers is failed in this series that's why they can't able to score big runs. Any way NZ was a better team in yesterday's match.

Today's match Sri Lanka need another 341 runs to win this second test match with another 8 wickets. This will be a very exiting match to watch and now it is indian blowers vs SL's batsman match. Let's see who will perform better?

South Africans are always depended on their uper batsman if they don't perform the tail will just play averagely, bowling side if they depend on steyn if not same thing.

Srilanka is not the brink of losing this match here also rain drama started but this will be temporarily , India is very close to win this test match and level the series 1-1 ,  just one wicket far they are from victory.
MinerHQ
Legendary

Merit: 1023

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 07:01:23 AM

This is told before match start that both the Teams (SA v NZ) both are chokers and u cannot expect what they will do. Same thing happen today also full market was with South Africa but New Zealand from start approached perfectly and it did not turned back to South Africa.

In India Match if you are a trader i will give idea that till 2nd half the market will show that this India vs Sri Lanks Test will be going to draw but after 3rd session their will be a turn and result will be posted. As all of them will think that India will perform like last test match.

Sri Lanka require another 283 runs with 1 wicket in hand. I think this match will be win by India very soon. Finally they equalize the match.
kdhilip75

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 10:41:31 AM

3rd Test : Sri Lanka vs India on  August 28 - 1 Sep 2015

The 3rd and last Test Match will be the deciding Test for the series who wins and takes the series cup, as of now the series in Level 1-1. Hope that India win this Series and Virat Kohli proves himself as a best captain for India.
twister

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2015, 11:19:50 AM

3rd Test : Sri Lanka vs India on  August 28 - 1 Sep 2015

The 3rd and last Test Match will be the deciding Test for the series who wins and takes the series cup, as of now the series in Level 1-1. Hope that India win this Series and Virat Kohli proves himself as a best captain for India.

There's another important match before that SA vs NZ 3rd ODI, which is on 26th and I reckon it is going to be a cracker of a tournament. It's getting too hard to pick between them but I might go with SA this time because they have a better bowling side from NZ.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
  ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦   
0.8%-1% House Edge
[/
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 02:21:44 PM

Sri Lanka require another 283 runs with 1 wicket in hand. I think this match will be win by India very soon. Finally they equalize the match.

It was a very good and sweet revenge. I would say that it was completely a India's team effort to win this match first indian batsman put up a very competitive score to defend by the bowlers and then again bowlers I can say they destroyed sri lankans batsman in the second innings. In SL second innings no one has scored even 50 runs and it was a very bad finishing for Sangakkara's last send off. Any how Sangakkara is great batsmen.

Now need to see how these two teams will perform in the last test and who ever winner of that match will be the series winner.
bitcoinmar

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 06:54:30 PM

Now in third test India will go with some advantage they are doing very good job in batting and bowling and Lankan's batsman's badly down by moral they need to do some hard work in third test otherwise India is going to win series very easily
kdhilip75

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 07:56:39 PM

Now in third test India will go with some advantage they are doing very good job in batting and bowling and Lankan's batsman's badly down by moral they need to do some hard work in third test otherwise India is going to win series very easily

You cannot say anything about India , why srilanka was also won first match from losing to win unexpected match, even then they lost 2nd test match to India. so the rule is in cricket you cannot expect what you expect and you will see what  you don't expect

This Test Series is very much important for Virat Kohli to win as he wanted to make his Captaincy as a Usefull captain for India after MS Dhoni.
fullypak (OP)
Legendary

Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 01:37:20 AM

You cannot say anything about India , why srilanka was also won first match from losing to win unexpected match, even then they lost 2nd test match to India. so the rule is in cricket you cannot expect what you expect and you will see what  you don't expect

This Test Series is very much important for Virat Kohli to win as he wanted to make his Captaincy as a Usefull captain for India after MS Dhoni.

Yes what you said is correct. The previous match winning will give you some confidence level to enter next match is for sure but in cricket game every match is different. On that given day who ever outperform they will win the match. SL also got advantage of home ground so India has to put up a complete team effort to win the last match.
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 03:06:01 AM

Yes what you said is correct. The previous match winning will give you some confidence level to enter next match is for sure but in cricket game every match is different. On that given day who ever outperform they will win the match. SL also got advantage of home ground so India has to put up a complete team effort to win the last match.

Cricket is always a very unpredictable game. Many times I saw winning teams end up loosing at the end. Should be very careful when you bet on these cricket matches and also many time matches are fixed. Comparing team strength India looks much better off compared to SL. I guess India may win next match and this test series.
MinerHQ
Legendary

Merit: 1023

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 03:53:35 AM

Cricket is always a very unpredictable game. Many times I saw winning teams end up loosing at the end. Should be very careful when you bet on these cricket matches and also many time matches are fixed. Comparing team strength India looks much better off compared to SL. I guess India may win next match and this test series.

Even though india is a stronger team but next match will be very interesting to watch reason both team wants to win the match. 
Insertion

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 05:41:45 AM

You cannot say anything about India , why srilanka was also won first match from losing to win unexpected match, even then they lost 2nd test match to India. so the rule is in cricket you cannot expect what you expect and you will see what  you don't expect

Even though india is a stronger team but next match will be very interesting to watch reason both team wants to win the match.  

Based on the weather report I think whether will interrupt many times during the 3rd test match. The weather forecast has predicted thunder showers for the entire week. If this happens then weather will win the match and series will become draw. Also 3rd test is the last match for Sangakkara, let see how his farewell match will end up?
tech_solutions

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 12:08:59 PM

You cannot say anything about India , why srilanka was also won first match from losing to win unexpected match, even then they lost 2nd test match to India. so the rule is in cricket you cannot expect what you expect and you will see what  you don't expect

Based on the weather report I think whether will interrupt many times during the 3rd test match. The weather forecast has predicted thunder showers for the entire week. If this happens then weather will win the match and series will become draw. Also 3rd test is the last match for Sangakkara, let see how his farewell match will end up?

I think 2nd Test was the final test match for Sangakkara ,as all off them gave him farewell and now you are telling sangakkara will play 3rd test, please confirm it . and thanks for giving the weather forecast for the 3rd test match , then i think as per your report it is better now to take draw as bet and when it come low you can make all site green.
twister

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2015, 03:20:13 PM

I think 2nd Test was the final test match for Sangakkara ,as all off them gave him farewell and now you are telling sangakkara will play 3rd test, please confirm it . and thanks for giving the weather forecast for the 3rd test match , then i think as per your report it is better now to take draw as bet and when it come low you can make all site green.

Yup, the last one was his last too. When he got out in last inning everyone shook his hands and he did a thing with their national flag or something and so it was his last and weather forecast might turn out to be wrong, so let's not worry about that.

Who you guys are picking for tomorrow's ODI between NZ and SA?
I'll go with SA on this one.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
  ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦   
0.8%-1% House Edge
[/
bitcoinmar

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 06:23:47 PM

Yup, the last one was his last too. When he got out in last inning everyone shook his hands and he did a thing with their national flag or something and so it was his last and weather forecast might turn out to be wrong, so let's not worry about that.

Sangakara is not playing in last test as he announces he will play only 2 tests of this series tomorrow I am also going with SA because they need to win this series at home and they can do this because of home advantage
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 01:30:50 AM

Sangakara is not playing in last test as he announces he will play only 2 tests of this series tomorrow I am also going with SA because they need to win this series at home and they can do this because of home advantage

Yes it is true that sangakara is not playing last test match hence SL team last one experienced player in last test and I got advantage. Any idea who is replacing sangakara?

In today's NZ vs SA match, I think SA may bounce back and win this match but these guys always do mistakes in crucial matches so can't fully predict SA performance in crucial matches.  Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 1095 »
  Print  

Jump to: