Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 12:34:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 1103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cricket match prediction discussions  (Read 589037 times)
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 03:53:05 AM

Based on the weather report I think whether will interrupt many times during the 3rd test match. The weather forecast has predicted thunder showers for the entire week. If this happens then weather will win the match and series will become draw. Also 3rd test is the last match for Sangakkara, let see how his farewell match will end up?

I think 2nd Test was the final test match for Sangakkara ,as all off them gave him farewell and now you are telling sangakkara will play 3rd test, please confirm it . and thanks for giving the weather forecast for the 3rd test match , then i think as per your report it is better now to take draw as bet and when it come low you can make all site green.

Yup, the last one was his last too. When he got out in last inning everyone shook his hands and he did a thing with their national flag or something and so it was his last and weather forecast might turn out to be wrong, so let's not worry about that.

Who you guys are picking for tomorrow's ODI between NZ and SA?
I'll go with SA on this one.
Sangakara is not playing in last test as he announces he will play only 2 tests of this series tomorrow I am also going with SA because they need to win this series at home and they can do this because of home advantage

Yes it is true that sangakara is not playing last test match hence SL team last one experienced player in last test and I got advantage. Any idea who is replacing sangakara?

In today's NZ vs SA match, I think SA may bounce back and win this match but these guys always do mistakes in crucial matches so can't fully predict SA performance in crucial matches.  Wink

Surely SA have to win this match to win the series and also they are playing in home. However NZ will not allow SA to win this match so easily.
Kingno.1

Activity: 243
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 06:24:45 AM

Based on the weather report I think whether will interrupt many times during the 3rd test match. The weather forecast has predicted thunder showers for the entire week. If this happens then weather will win the match and series will become draw. Also 3rd test is the last match for Sangakkara, let see how his farewell match will end up?

I think 2nd Test was the final test match for Sangakkara ,as all off them gave him farewell and now you are telling sangakkara will play 3rd test, please confirm it . and thanks for giving the weather forecast for the 3rd test match , then i think as per your report it is better now to take draw as bet and when it come low you can make all site green.

Yup, the last one was his last too. When he got out in last inning everyone shook his hands and he did a thing with their national flag or something and so it was his last and weather forecast might turn out to be wrong, so let's not worry about that.

Sangakara is not playing in last test as he announces he will play only 2 tests of this series tomorrow I am also going with SA because they need to win this series at home and they can do this because of home advantage

Yes it is true that sangakara is not playing last test match hence SL team last one experienced player in last test and I got advantage. Any idea who is replacing sangakara?

In today's NZ vs SA match, I think SA may bounce back and win this match but these guys always do mistakes in crucial matches so can't fully predict SA performance in crucial matches.  Wink

Surely SA have to win this match to win the series and also they are playing in home. However NZ will not allow SA to win this match so easily.

As per my view todays match will be interesting as both the teams what to prove, New Zealand will be boosted with last win so their morals will be high to win this odi also. South Africa will be thinking how to plan so that they can take revenge and win this Odi. so both the teams what to prove who is best
Insertion

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 09:52:26 AM

In today's NZ vs SA match, I think SA may bounce back and win this match but these guys always do mistakes in crucial matches so can't fully predict SA performance in crucial matches.  Wink

As per my view todays match will be interesting as both the teams what to prove, New Zealand will be boosted with last win so their morals will be high to win this odi also. South Africa will be thinking how to plan so that they can take revenge and win this Odi. so both the teams what to prove who is best

Another interesting point about this match is South Africa will replace New Zealand at third spot in cricket ranking table if they win today but if NZ win this match then they will keep that spot. This current series also equal. So both teams will give tough fight each other and it will be quite interesting to watch the match for us.

Kingno.1

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 10:25:19 AM

South Africa has won the toss and elected to Bat. SA have completed the first step with a rather straightforward decision to bat. There could be some movement early on for the quicks but a strong platform will set it up well on a good batting surface. We will see some respect early on from the batsmen, but can NZ throw SA's regular plan out of the window
Heutenamos

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

Act #Neutral,Think y'self as a citizen of Universe

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 11:21:48 AM
Last edit: August 27, 2015, 07:38:24 AM by Heutenamos

South Africa will loose this match in my opinion because of the reason(s) mentioned below:

1) The team has just 3-4 players been in-form.
2) Most of the team is used to play T-20 and they apply the same in ODI, which is not required.
3) The team is well known for choking at times, and why not today ?

yo
Kingno.1

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 11:48:01 AM

South Arica's hour so far. Its been a strange old partnership. A few stunning hits, others horribly mistimed, some iffy bowling and a dropped catch as well. Amid all that, it cant really be said if one side has the edge over the other yet Clapping of hands, a little chatter, most of which are centred around the batsmen losing concentration after a break

The starting pair is doing well now its upto the other to perform and build a good score to defend it and win for South Africa
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 12:44:56 PM

South Africa has won the toss and elected to Bat. SA have completed the first step with a rather straightforward decision to bat. There could be some movement early on for the quicks but a strong platform will set it up well on a good batting surface. We will see some respect early on from the batsmen, but can NZ throw SA's regular plan out of the window

South Africa as of now 134 for 2 wickets in 30 overs. This score is quite low for 30 overs but still AB de Villiers playing so lets hope he will recover all those wasted balls. They have to score around 300 range to win this match.
Heutenamos

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 01:08:36 PM

Currently it seems they will score between 280-310 , but things can change and bet wisely Smiley

yo
Kingno.1

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 01:54:47 PM

Currently it seems they will score between 280-310 , but things can change and bet wisely Smiley

As always they started well but not finishing properly any score above 285 will be tough for New Zealand to chase.

300 was on the cards just 3 overs ago... now we'll be lucky if we get 275.. really missing JP now..

Todays match will be interesting as both team will be playing tough, now its upto South Africa that how they are going to do bowling
Kingno.1

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 02:03:12 PM

South Africa vs New Zealand

If anyone is doing trading bets in this match in Betfair or any were , it is correct time to Lay South Africa because the score is par below the ground and the ground is batting Pitch. So their will be surely drama in this game and you can get New Zealand  favorite or even win this match.
Heutenamos

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 02:22:39 PM

Guys bet on New Zeland I guess and once odds come to like 2.00 or above on South Africa then play same amount on them, you will not loose anything in this Smiley

yo
bitcoinmar

Merit: 500

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 03:04:26 PM

Just start of second inning and NZ is doing good job because they are playing very responsibly this match is going to be very excited in next few overs

edit  big wicked gone Guptill is out now SA is some favorite for me
clixcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 03:13:57 PM

South Africa is much stronger team than New Zealand so from my point of view 284 runs is big target to chase against South Africa, South Afric will win this match for sure.
tech_solutions

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 03:17:51 PM

South Africa is much stronger team than New Zealand so from my point of view 284 runs is big target to chase against South Africa, South Afric will win this match for sure.

Todays pitch is batting so 284 is achievable and not achevable also, because par score was 280, and here both teams are chokers u cannot tell which team is strong or not. as of now if you are trading then you can lay and when the rate come high or favrite change you can shift the profit both side and sit cooly and watch the match.
Havelivi

Activity: 896

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 03:19:05 PM

Well 284 runs is very big target New Zealand needs a responsible partnership to build the innings and get them into strong position so if they 2 more wickets before 20 overs than they will lose 75% of this match.  
bitcoinmar

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 03:23:43 PM

Now NZ need to play very good cricket because Taylor and McCullum both not available and Guptill is out just williamson can bring them home he need to stay as long as he can for win otherwise they are going to lose series
boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 03:29:03 PM

NZ can chase this total as it is not very high.If they play sensibly without losing wickets then they are surely going to chase 284.SA is strong but NZ is not weak too.They performed many time under pressure and won many matches.
newcripto

Activity: 728

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 03:40:23 PM

ODI is one man show match just one partnership can change the situation.I would say both the teams have equal chances to win the match.As till now 12 overs 56/1 is quite stable.South Africa needs early wickets to win other wise the result will be different.
wadili89
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 08:12:41 PM

ODI is one man show match just one partnership can change the situation.I would say both the teams have equal chances to win the match.As till now 12 overs 56/1 is quite stable.South Africa needs early wickets to win other wise the result will be different.

i think t-20 is the one man show not the one day and i will always say south africa is far batter then new zealand

South Africa won by 62 runs

looks like people loss some bets Cheesy

bitcoinmar

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 09:35:04 PM

i think t-20 is the one man show not the one day and i will always say south africa is far batter then new zealand

South Africa won by 62 runs

looks like people loss some bets Cheesy
From start most of peoples was with SA but in second inning as Williamson was on and doing good some done with NZ but soon all go to dumb bad lost for them
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 1103 »
  Print  

Jump to: