Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:59:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 1095 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cricket match prediction discussions  (Read 587844 times)
kdhilip75

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 10:46:51 PM

Todays match between SA vs NZ was interesting , won the toss and batted first SA was slow in starting then they started the score, in between the batting was good that 300+ score was achieveable but at the end they were able to score only 283.

284 tagrget given to NZ to win. In the starting batting was slow and they lost first wicket in 5 overs itself, then 2nd pair done some good job but as usual middel order and the tail did not perform the game and at last NZ lost the match.

South Africa won the match and with that they won the series with 2-1 Smiley
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 02:06:09 AM

Today's match is between Ireland v Australia one day match. This match is playing in Ireland. Even though ireland is not well reputed cricket team in the world but they have won few matches against good teams like they beat two-time champions West Indies after chasing down a big score of 300-plus in 2015 world cup. They also beat one time Pakistan and England.

So do you think they will upset in this match Australia as well?  Tongue
Heutenamos

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

Act #Neutral,Think y'self as a citizen of Universe

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 03:08:33 AM

Today's match is between Ireland v Australia one day match. This match is playing in Ireland. Even though ireland is not well reputed cricket team in the world but they have won few matches against good teams like they beat two-time champions West Indies after chasing down a big score of 300-plus in 2015 world cup. They also beat one time Pakistan and England.

I am very sure Australia will have odds of 1.4 + in match, that is best time to place your bets on Australia.

yo
vennali
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1081

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 03:19:28 AM

I am very sure Australia will have odds of 1.4 + in match, that is best time to place your bets on Australia.

They really don't. They just have 1.07 odds which is still a good odd game but makes it not worth betting on.

Heutenamos

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 03:36:42 AM

They really don't. They just have 1.07 odds which is still a good odd game but makes it not worth betting on.

They will have that odds in-play I am bit sure, currently I also know odds are 1.1 at bet365.

yo
vennali
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1081

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 04:13:28 AM

They will have that odds in-play I am bit sure, currently I also know odds are 1.1 at bet365.
The only reason those odds will increase is if they are not playing good and are losing. And if that happens, then it wouldn't anyways be a good time to bet. In tennis I have seen an underdog win the first set and breaking serve in the second one, and the better player still being less than 2 on odds, and that time isn't the best time to bet on him.

fullypak (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 06:46:19 AM

Tomorrow India - Sir Lanka third test going to start. Currently there is good opportunity to earn around 44% from our investment from this match.

Current odds are as follows - SL = 3.8 and India = 2.44 and draw also 2.44.

I was thinking just invest equal amount on SL and India - which ever team wins we still make around 44% profit. I strongly believe match will not end in draw unless very bad weather cause match to abandon.

Here is the referral link - Link to the site

Here is the direct link - http://www.directbet.eu/Event.cshtml?EventID=27496131

What you guys think?

Note - this is just my opinion based on my knowledge - you should be the responsible for any losses accrued by following this tip  
Heutenamos

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 06:49:41 AM

I was thinking of betting on India ( draw no bet ).

yo
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 07:40:06 AM

As OP suggested betting on both teams will be safer bet. As of now, Indian is stronger team than SL but safe betting is always good.
Heutenamos

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 07:53:50 AM

As OP suggested betting on both teams will be safer bet. As of now, Indian is stronger team than SL but safe betting is always good.

that is not safe at all man, In fact I see a draw in the match most probably, there is a big risk in what fullypak suggested Smiley

yo
Havelivi

Activity: 896

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 08:02:07 AM

Betting at test match is much risky format when both are equally balanced than anything can happen suddenly, i will wait at least for finish of 1st innings of both than will decide to bet.
jpouza
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1114

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 11:28:16 AM

Betting at test match is much risky format when both are equally balanced than anything can happen suddenly, i will wait at least for finish of 1st innings of both than will decide to bet.

Wise decision, better wait untill both teams study each other.
Insertion

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 01:08:52 PM

The only reason those odds will increase is if they are not playing good and are losing. And if that happens, then it wouldn't anyways be a good time to bet. In tennis I have seen an underdog win the first set and breaking serve in the second one, and the better player still being less than 2 on odds, and that time isn't the best time to bet on him.

Australia has won the toss and elected to bat first and now Australia is at 139 runs without any wickets loss in 22nd over running. Now as per directbet website australia win odds reduced to 1.04 which is no good to bet in this match. The way australia is palying at the movement looks like they may even cross the 350 mark and even reach around 400 runs. Lets see how Ireland will chase this big score because they are playing at home ground so any thing can happen in cricket right? Huh
tech_solutions

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 02:21:39 PM

Australia vs Ireland Match

As per current score 190/4 35 overs they will score above 300+ , if ireland bat well and they dont give wicket till 20 overs then you can expect the rate of 1.40+ that time it is good to bet, butttttt be sure this is ireland they have chased 300+ many times and that too against big teams, so after betting on 1.40 above when wicket come you can safe your bet on low odds and maintain the book in profit.
tech_solutions

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 02:58:58 PM

Very heavy rain is coming , if it continues like this then australia inning is finished and ireland will get some target to chase , At present the run rate is very low which makes ireland to achieve a target, if they bat well then today we can see a big drama in this game.

chances are of ireland coming low or win this match if australia batting did not resumes and they give ireland a target to chase.
wearepoor

Activity: 784

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 04:33:08 PM

As per current score 190/4 35 overs they will score above 300+ , if ireland bat well and they dont give wicket till 20 overs then you can expect the rate of 1.40+ that time it is good to bet, butttttt be sure this is ireland they have chased 300+ many times and that too against big teams, so after betting on 1.40 above when wicket come you can safe your bet on low odds and maintain the book in profit.

Australia's inning is finished, it seems that there will be a 40 over game but depends on match officials. If it is a 40 over match then target for Ireland will be around 248 and if it is further reduced to 20 overs then target will be reduced to 160. It is interesting to see the match officials decision, what will be the revised target and overs for Ireland. It reminds me NZ vs SA world cup semi final match, right now Ireland is favourite and they can upset Australia.

kdhilip75

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 06:24:05 PM

very interesting match between Ireland vs Australia. Rain has created a interesting match now ireland need 44 runs in 37 balls with 5 wickets in hand anything is possible.
kdhilip75

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 08:08:06 PM

so atlast after so much drama of rain happend but in the end Australia won the match as expected with high drama.

their was a time when it was looking that ireland will win this match but at last they lost it
wearepoor

Activity: 784

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 09:38:46 PM

Ireland fought hard but at the end Australia was too strong. Most of the time it was Ireland who dominated the game while chasing the target but it was hard task as there is lot of depth in Australia's bowling. Couple of batsmen of Ireland really played well in the middle but others struggled. Also note that playing conditions were not so good and Australia managed to get the wickets on regular intervals which ultimately resulted in another convincing win at the end.
Looking at the match situation, it was very safe to bet on Australia.
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 10:42:18 PM

Ireland fought hard but at the end Australia was too strong. Most of the time it was Ireland who dominated the game while chasing the target but it was hard task as there is lot of depth in Australia's bowling. Couple of batsmen of Ireland really played well in the middle but others struggled. Also note that playing conditions were not so good and Australia managed to get the wickets on regular intervals which ultimately resulted in another convincing win at the end.
Looking at the match situation, it was very safe to bet on Australia.

Yes what you said is correct, Ireland fought very hard till the end because Ireland total 7 wickets together scored just 14 runs but only the remaining 4 wickets put up so much total and gave a very tough time for Australia. Every one was thinking at one movement Australia may loose this match but some how the pulled the plug at right time to win this match.

Tomorrow India - Sir Lanka third test going to start. Currently there is good opportunity to earn around 44% from our investment from this match.

Current odds are as follows - SL = 3.8 and India = 2.44 and draw also 2.44.

I was thinking just invest equal amount on SL and India - which ever team wins we still make around 44% profit. I strongly believe match will not end in draw unless very bad weather cause match to abandon.

Here is the referral link - Link to the site

Here is the direct link - http://www.directbet.eu/Event.cshtml?EventID=27496131

What you guys think?

Note - this is just my opinion based on my knowledge - you should be the responsible for any losses accrued by following this tip  

Today the last test between India and Sri Lanka will start. Currently odds are become slightly better

SL = 4.2
India = 2.5 and
Draw also 2.2

It looks like this test match will be spoiled by weather - as per report today until late afternoon around 3 PM full thunder storm so very difficult to predict the results. Lets wait and see for may be another two days how match will progress.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 1095 »
  Print  

Jump to: