Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 08:49:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 1095 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cricket match prediction discussions  (Read 587857 times)
DirectDice
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Tipsters Championship www.DirectBet.eu/Competition

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2015, 02:40:45 PM

We are betting NOW LIVE on England v Australia (1st ODI) :

Bet NOW LIVE ! We are betting LIVE In-Play during the entire match !

Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.

All the Best,

Michelle

www.DirectBet.eu

In your LIVE In-Play of the Cricket Matches You have given only Back Options , can you add LAY option also then it will become superb site for Sports Traders who do trading in cricket matches.

Smiley Wink Huh

Hi tech_solutions,

Thank you very much for your feedback ! It is on our wish list Smiley

All the Best,

Michelle

www.DirectBet.eu

crytoboost

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 02:47:28 PM

Australia is playing very sensible cricket as i think the target will be over 270 runs after finish their innings and it can be defendable with supportive fielding and good bowling attack.
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 02:58:43 PM

Australia is playing very sensible cricket as i think the target will be over 270 runs after finish their innings and it can be defendable with supportive fielding and good bowling attack.

Yes now they scored 143 runs with loss of two wickets in 29 overs from now if they play like 20 overs match they still can reach 300+.
wearepoor

Activity: 784

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 04:54:39 PM

Yes now they scored 143 runs with loss of two wickets in 29 overs from now if they play like 20 overs match they still can reach 300+.

Good batting by Australian team as they have scored 305 runs from 50 overs which is very good total in ODI. All the batsmen contributed in batting and played responsibly, because of few small partnership Australia managed to score 305. Despite losing their way in the middle overs, Australia ended up with a very good total on the board. David Warner, Joe Burns and Steven Smith all looked in fine touch, but just couldn't covert it into big score. Now it will be interesting to see how england's batsmen chase this huge target.
bitstealth

Activity: 686

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 05:00:44 PM

Good batting by Australian team as they have scored 305 runs from 50 overs which is very good total in ODI. All the batsmen contributed in batting and played responsibly, because of few small partnership Australia managed to score 305. Despite losing their way in the middle overs, Australia ended up with a very good total on the board. David Warner, Joe Burns and Steven Smith all looked in fine touch, but just couldn't covert it into big score. Now it will be interesting to see how england's batsmen chase this huge target.

Agreed with you 305 runs are good and impressive total to defend with quality bowling attack like Starc, Cummins and Watson, English will have to play responsibly like Australia to chase this so let's see how overcome to this total.
victoryboy

Activity: 728

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 05:50:06 PM

England already has made 51/0 in 9 overs.If one or two partnerships work they will easily chase that target set by Australian team.Overall run rate is good lets see England to not lose wickets.
trafficolaa
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 07:46:07 PM

English team needs to little more hard efforts to win this match with big partnership in the middle of the innings to closer the target if Australia succeed to take 2 or more wickets before 40 overs than it will can come back to this match.
Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 08:18:17 PM

English team needs 86 runs from 60 balls but they have lost 8 wickets, only 2 wickets are remaining. I don't think that English team can win this match as there are no proper batsman right now on the creez and starc has 3 more overs to complete is spell . Honestly tale enders can not play the world class bowler like Starc. Australia will won this match by 40-50 runs. Lets see if any miracle happens for England.
bitcoinmar

Activity: 812

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 09:09:29 PM

English team needs to little more hard efforts to win this match with big partnership in the middle of the innings to closer the target if Australia succeed to take 2 or more wickets before 40 overs than it will can come back to this match.
English team started very well but the middle of inning break all efforts of win this match now they need to think about lower order otherwise they are going to lost this series badly very well bowl Australia they are true champions
tech_solutions

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 09:13:57 PM

Today's 1st odi was superb with full of trading , but at the end stats worked and today also Australia maintained their winning record in this ground and 300+ score is not chased. Smiley
tech_solutions

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 09:16:44 PM

We are betting NOW LIVE on England v Australia (1st ODI) :

Bet NOW LIVE ! We are betting LIVE In-Play during the entire match !

Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.

All the Best,

Michelle

www.DirectBet.eu

In your LIVE In-Play of the Cricket Matches You have given only Back Options , can you add LAY option also then it will become superb site for Sports Traders who do trading in cricket matches.

Smiley Wink Huh

Will be eagerly waiting for the changes what i required , if you add the BACK and LAY option , i can assure you your site for bitcoin sports trading will become No.1 like Betfair, i have so many of my friends who are in search of bitcoin sports trading site like Betfair.

Best of Luck., Smiley

Hi tech_solutions,

Thank you very much for your feedback ! It is on our wish list Smiley

All the Best,

Michelle

www.DirectBet.eu
Insertion

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 04:10:28 AM

Today's 1st odi was superb with full of trading , but at the end stats worked and today also Australia maintained their winning record in this ground and 300+ score is not chased. Smiley

Actually this kind of performance was expected from Australia in T20 match also but some how england was best in that match but this is a very good one day series start for Australia with winning match with quite good margin. It will surly boost their confidence level and I hope they surely win this series. 
MinerHQ
Legendary

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 04:39:16 AM

Actually this kind of performance was expected from Australia in T20 match also but some how england was best in that match but this is a very good one day series start for Australia with winning match with quite good margin. It will surly boost their confidence level and I hope they surely win this series. 

It was a fantastic match and finally Australia win the match. Yes will take this series as well.
tech_solutions

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 06:17:33 AM

As per the Stat , Australia Played well even after losing the Test Series and only T20, it will surely boost the confidence of the team and players, but still their is more to come.

bitcoinmar

Activity: 812

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 09:36:24 PM

As per the Stat , Australia Played well even after losing the Test Series and only T20, it will surely boost the confidence of the team and players, but still their is more to come.

Australian young guns done very good in first ODI and now they are going to do some more good in next matches because England is never been good team in ODI
fullypak (OP)
Legendary

Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 12:32:51 AM

Australia and England - One Day Series - second match is today

Today is second one day match between Australia and England.

England may have just won the Ashes but Australia supremacy of the 50 over format remains very strong. They already won the first match and their confidence level is very high now so they got more chances of winning this match than England

Link to the site - referral link

http://www.directbet.eu/Event.cshtml?EventID=27496966 - direct link to the site
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 12:38:24 AM

England may have just won the Ashes but Australia supremacy of the 50 over format remains very strong. They already won the first match and their confidence level is very high now so they got more chances of winning this match than England

Yes I agree that Australia is a quite good team in one day format but you also should remember this series is playing in England so they may bounce back at any time. England already done quite good in test as well as in T20 but its a matter of time to come back in this one day series. So you can't predict this match result so easily  Huh

My predictions are England will win this match because they have to win this match to keep this series alive Smiley
MinerHQ
Legendary

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 12:46:35 AM

Yes I agree that Australia is a quite good team in one day format but you also should remember this series is playing in England so they may bounce back at any time. England already done quite good in test as well as in T20 but its a matter of time to come back in this one day series. So you can't predict this match result so easily  Huh

My predictions are England will win this match because they have to win this match to keep this series alive Smiley

Australia have won 10 of their last 11 ODIs against England. This tells us the australia is more stronger team in one day matches compared to England team
futurebit640

Activity: 910

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 10:13:28 AM

Australia have won 10 of their last 11 ODIs against England. This tells us the australia is more stronger team in one day matches compared to England team

Here are the few comparisons between these two teams

England needs few changes.
Australian players are in form now.
England middle order is brittle. Batsmen losing form, middle order collapsed in first ODI.
England bowlers lack aggression and sting.

With all these said I think Australia will win this match today.
tech_solutions

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 10:25:43 AM

Today their is rain due to that we can see some good drama in this match , some good score and fight back will be seen,

Australia batting first so may see some early wickets .and mostly still their is a problem with rain and flood lights so match will be short match, i like this type of rain affected matches, because you can expect unexpected results.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 1095 »
  Print  

Jump to: