Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 11:21:22 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 [826] 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 ... 1102 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cricket match prediction discussions  (Read 588874 times)
AB de Royse777
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 3950

Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2019, 07:28:43 PM

~snip~

England are not a home track bully. They have the powerful bowling side to win and the truth of the matter is won away match either India or others similarly difficult.
England team performance away from home last tour.

Lost to India 4-0 in India 2016-2017 (It was one-sided series and by end of the series their so-called strong bowler were literally begging for a wicket. India won last 2 test match by inning. And when it comes to white ball cricket have you ever heard that England Won the ODI series in India in Last 20 years? Nope

Lost Ashes in Australia 4-0 2017-2018

Lost to New Zealand 1-0 2017-2018

Lost to Pakistan in UAE 2-0  2015-16

Yeah, right they are not home track bully lol Cheesy

The English team hehe
Are they going to lose this series too?
They have lost 7 wickets for 180 only not a great 1st innings. If they lose this test then they are going to lose the series.

An off topic hehe
Juggy777 what was your thought behind adding 777 in your username? We both have the same postfix.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
JSRAW
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1541

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 07:37:43 PM
Last edit: January 31, 2019, 07:56:42 PM by JSRAW

The English team hehe
They have lost 7 wickets for 180 only not a great 1st innings. If they lose this test then they are going to lose the series.

Series, i guess but match, Hard to tell bhai, its first day. depends on Windies batting, pitches is dark green haha guess they forget to cut grass here lol.  Honestly, i miss Cook in English team and feel sad for Joe Root, he's a damn good batsman but keep getting out cheaply.

bhai = brother?
Well looking at the history you bought and last test match performance, I am very sure that English are going to lose hehe however good luck to them. I am looking forward to the English media. What re-action they are showing?

Cheers brother :-)

Yeah, Bhai=Brother. North Indian use this word mostly. you must be from South or northeast I guess.

If English bowlers manage to wrap up Windies under 150 runs then we can think about English Winning here otherwise they don't have much chance unless something dramatic happens in 3-4 day of the match.

All English commentator cursing the team and no one tweeting anything special. Fans going gaga. was watching the match and seen some spectator cursing and showing emotion when wickets were falling. which is normal for fans.

England all out 187

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.
AB de Royse777
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2019, 07:42:54 PM

The English team hehe

Hard to tell bhai, its first day. depends on Windies batting, pitches is dark green haha guess they forget to cut grass here lol.  Honestly, i miss Cook in English team and feel sad for Joe Root, he's a damn good batsman but keep getting out cheaply.
bhai = brother?
Well looking at the history you bought and last test match performance, I am very sure that English are going to lose hehe however good luck to them. I am looking forward to the English media. What re-action they are showing?

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Indymoney

Activity: 896
Merit: 236

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 09:33:13 PM

The English team hehe

Series, i guess but match, Hard to tell bhai, its first day. depends on Windies batting, pitches is dark green haha guess they forget to cut grass here lol.  Honestly, i miss Cook in English team and feel sad for Joe Root, he's a damn good batsman but keep getting out cheaply.

bhai = brother?

Yeah, Bhai=Brother. North Indian use this word mostly. you must be from South or northeast I guess.

If English bowlers manage to wrap up Windies under 150 runs then we can think about English Winning here otherwise they don't have much chance unless something dramatic happens in 3-4 day of the match.

All English commentator cursing the team and no one tweeting anything special. Fans going gaga. was watching the match and seen some spectator cursing and showing emotion when wickets were falling. which is normal for fans.

England all out 187
A very nervous start by West Indies 20 overs and just 29 runs look like they are going to play again a big inning and England going to lost this time by an inning a very poor effort from English battling line up and now bowlers also not on target like West Indian bowlers.
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2019, 10:59:09 PM

WI are playing really good cricket at the moment after winning the first test match and are in a good position to take a lead in this test match. Once again England were bowled out cheaply in just 61 overs which is way below their standards. If the WI can get a lead of 150+ then it will give them a high chance of winning the match.

The second and final test match between Australia and Sri Lanka starts today. I'm hoping we get a more competitive match from Sri Lanka this time but Australia will be very hard to beat.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
vella85

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2019, 06:05:05 AM

Finally we see Australian batsman score centuries this season. Joe Burns was the first Australian batsman to score a century this summer on Australian soil and it was followed by a century for Travis Head who was just dismissed for 161. Australia are in a strong position right now 4 wickets for 336 runs and they will be looking to score 550+ runs and make it very tough for Sri Lanka.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
Maady
Copper Member

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 06:16:06 AM

Finally we see Australian batsman score centuries this season. Joe Burns was the first Australian batsman to score a century this summer on Australian soil and it was followed by a century for Travis Head who was just dismissed for 161. Australia are in a strong position right now 4 wickets for 336 runs and they will be looking to score 550+ runs and make it very tough for Sri Lanka.
Suddenly this Australian team looking like old team. scoring 4.5 runs per over tell the story that they are dominating. that would be nice if they can win by inning after scoring big pile of runs. inning win always gives boost to morale.
Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 06:32:59 AM

Suddenly this Australian team looking like old team. scoring 4.5 runs per over tell the story that they are dominating. that would be nice if they can win by inning after scoring big pile of runs. inning win always gives boost to morale.
The Venue "Manuka Oval" was always a batting pitch, the average batting 1st score is 310 for ODI. That is huge and the percentage of winning batting first is almost 80%. Although this is a test match, Srilanka will be in trouble batting on their 1st innings and it's most likely that the nest 3 innings will be low scored.
AB de Royse777
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2019, 09:23:15 AM

The Venue "Manuka Oval" was always a batting pitch, the average batting 1st score is 310 for ODI. That is huge and the percentage of winning batting first is almost 80%. Although this is a test match, Srilanka will be in trouble batting on their 1st innings and it's most likely that the nest 3 innings will be low scored.
After long time Ozs are playing their game hehe

After day one Ozs scored 384/4  which happened long ago! Come on old Ozs. I hope they win this test too however since this is a betting pitch I am expecting Sri Lanka to score some good runs too and if that happens then may be we will see a draw test.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
JSRAW
Legendary

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 02:10:14 PM
Last edit: February 01, 2019, 03:33:04 PM by JSRAW

A very nervous start by West Indies 20 overs and just 29 runs look like they are going to play again a big inning and England going to lost this time by an inning a very poor effort from English battling line up and now bowlers also not on target like West Indian bowlers.

Pitch was alive throughout the whole day and didn't change much in the last hour of the game. Windies opener played well with the new ball. its nice contest between bat and ball. The first hour is very important today let's see what happen.

Edit : Windies 107-1

Luck is playing a big part in Windies inning so far, and one dropped catch and ball keep falling in no man's land. one can see the frustration in English Seamers's face.

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 04:38:32 PM

WI are playing really good cricket at the moment after winning the first test match and are in a good position to take a lead in this test match. Once again England were bowled out cheaply in just 61 overs which is way below their standards. If the WI can get a lead of 150+ then it will give them a high chance of winning the match.
I am really surprised by the turn of events and how West Indies are performing right now in the past two weeks, defeating England by an innings and now performing well in the second test too, they are really looking good at home and England does have a serious problem to sort out before the world cup as their players need to regain the form as soon as possible mean while the West Indies bowlers are having a great time and bowling really well to fold the England team to low scores in consecutive matches.

It is simply because they are playing against mediocre bowlers and they are having a good time regaining the confidence after the trashing they got from India at home and they are loosing a series at home against Asian teams in a long time if i remember correctly.
onrise

Activity: 1512
Merit: 316

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 06:03:53 PM

I am really surprised by the turn of events and how West Indies are performing right now in the past two weeks, defeating England by an innings and now performing well in the second test too, they are really looking good at home and England does have a serious problem to sort out before the world cup as their players need to regain the form as soon as possible mean while the West Indies bowlers are having a great time and bowling really well to fold the England team to low scores in consecutive matches.

It is simply because they are playing against mediocre bowlers and they are having a good time regaining the confidence after the trashing they got from India at home and they are loosing a series at home against Asian teams in a long time if i remember correctly.

England really started the 2nd test badly as they got all out at 187 runs and WI have equal the score and still 6 wickets left. So eve if they get 150 runs lead and England make some 300 runs in second innings still WI will win this match easily unless somebody from England make the good partnership to save the test match.

████████▀         ▀████████
███████             ███████
██████▀             ▀██████
█████▄         ▄██▄  ▄█████
██████████▀▀███████████████
████▀▄██▀    ▀ ▀██▀██▄▀████
████  ▀             ▀  ████
█████▄▄    ▄███▄    ▄▄█████
CHIPS!
▄▄▀▀▀█████████▄▄
██▄███████████████
█▄████████████████
██████████████████
▄█▀▀▀██████████████▄
█▄▄██████████████████
▀████▀██████▀ ▄▀█▀
██ ▀▀███▀ ▄▀▄██
███
████████▀▄█████
▄███████████████▄
▀████████████████▀
▀██████ ████▀▀

▄▄██████ ███ ██████▄▄
$100,000       
EVENT
!
The Ultimate Crypto Casino
9 CRYPTOCURRENCIES
   ▄█████████████▄     ▄▄▄
  █████████████████   █████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▀
▄███████████████████▄   ▄
███▀             ▀███   █
███ ▐██▌ ███ ▐██▌ ███   █
███ ▐██▌ ███ ▐██▌ ███ ▀▀▀
███▄             ▄███
▀███████████████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████████▀▀▀███
  ███████████▄▄▄███
  ▀███████████████▀

▄███████████▄
██  █████████
██  █████████
█████▀ ▀█████ █████▄
████ ▄█▄ ████ ██████
████ ▀█▀ ████ ██████
█████▄ ▄█████ ██████
█████████  ██ ██████
█████████  ██ ██████
▀███████████▀ ██████
       ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
       █████████████
       ▀███████████▀

Indymoney

Activity: 896
Merit: 236

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 06:22:04 PM

Now today we have another very interesting match between Chokers and Unpredictable's Chokers batting was on fire in first 15 overs but they fail to maintain keep this momentum for last five overs and end with 192/6 now Unpredictable's also giving good reply and 5.3 overs 55 runs on board with just 1 wicket fall hopefully we have another heart attack competition in next few overs.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 06:33:43 PM

Few days after Pakistan captain Sarfaraz Ahmed found himself in trouble due to his statements on the field, his teammate Fakhar Zaman was heard abusing during their ODI match against South Africa. Ahmed had been handed a four-match suspension by the International Cricket Council for his racist comments against Andile Phehlukwayo during the second one-dayer on 22 January. The racism keeps increasing, compared to the western nation Asia has got very low percentage of racism attacks on the field. This has been increasing in Asian countries as well and the above news is an example of the same.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Raja_MBZ
Legendary

Merit: 1505

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 09:32:25 PM

Today, South Africa won the first T20 match against Pakistan by a very little margin. It was an exciting and high-scoring match, and both the teams played well today. However, Shoaib Malik should've been able to finish what he started by playing till the very last ball of the match.

Few days after Pakistan captain Sarfaraz Ahmed found himself in trouble due to his statements on the field, his teammate Fakhar Zaman was heard abusing during their ODI match against South Africa. Ahmed had been handed a four-match suspension by the International Cricket Council for his racist comments against Andile Phehlukwayo during the second one-dayer on 22 January. The racism keeps increasing, compared to the western nation Asia has got very low percentage of racism attacks on the field. This has been increasing in Asian countries as well and the above news is an example of the same.

Fakhar's remarks are definitely abusive, but not racist in any way. I don't think that ICC should take any action at all on Fakhar's remarks, such abuses are way too common among cricketers. Roll Eyes
JSRAW
Legendary

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 09:55:43 PM

Pitch was alive throughout the whole day and didn't change much in the last hour of the game. Windies opener played well with the new ball. its nice contest between bat and ball. The first hour is very important today let's see what happen.

Edit : Windies 107-1

Luck is playing a big part in Windies inning so far, and one dropped catch and ball keep falling in no man's land. one can see the frustration in English Seamers's face.

It was fine day for test cricket. Nice contest so far. Today windies batsman had luck on their side. Almost all batsmen showed character on pitch but failed to play big inning. Despite this they end up with 85 run lead and 4 wickets in hand. If windies can add 100 or so runs from here then they can surely fancy their chances of clean sweep.

Pitch still alive and very tricky with uneven bounce. Stuart broad was bowling really well. England need to wrap up lower middle order asap or with in first session otherwise they are fucked.

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.
vella85

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2019, 11:22:40 PM

WI are in a good position to win this test match and if they can pile on another 50-70 runs then it will be tough for England to set a decent sized total for the WI to chase. I still give England a chance at winning bat they must bat well and at least get a lead of 150+ as it will be tough batting last on this pitch.

Australia are in a strong position with day 2 about to start. Joe Burns looks set to score a double century and may even go on to score big as he looks in good form. I'm not getting too excited about the way Australia is playing because lets face it Sri Lanka haven't been at their best for a while now and Australia are a stronger team.

Little Mouse
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 2039

Marketing Campaign Manager |Telegram ID- @LT_Mouse

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2019, 04:36:45 AM

It's a good comeback for Australia after the lose against India. 3 of their batsman got century. And they have scored a big. Srilanka is likely to lose the match because it is only 2nd day of the match. In case, if Srilanka able to play at least at the end of day 3rd with a score of 450+, then they have a chance to draw the match. At this moment, Australia have no chance of losing the match.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
vella85

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2019, 05:28:10 AM

Australia were looking set to post a total of 600+ runs but Paine decided to declare at 534 for the loss of 5 wickets. Patterson looked good and was looking to make 150 so I don't understand why Paine declared this early on. Anyway this is a pitch for the batsman as even Australia are having trouble getting wickets with none so far and the Sri Lankan opening pair look to be playing the ball easy, there is no swing and the ball isn't doing much off the pitch so if Sri Lanka can keep this up and get close to Australia's first innings total, it could turn out to be an interesting match.

onrise

Activity: 1512
Merit: 316

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 05:28:31 AM

It's a good comeback for Australia after the lose against India. 3 of their batsman got century. And they have scored a big. Srilanka is likely to lose the match because it is only 2nd day of the match. In case, if Srilanka able to play at least at the end of day 3rd with a score of 450+, then they have a chance to draw the match. At this moment, Australia have no chance of losing the match.

This is really a good sign for OZ that they are getting in form against the SL and batted very well for 534/5 . Yes the opponent is SL where now we do not have any top players as such in the team which SL used to have previously. Though SL have started well as well their inning which is 76 for no loss.

████████▀         ▀████████
██████▀             ▀██████
█████▄         ▄██▄  ▄█████
██████████▀▀███████████████
████▀▄██▀    ▀ ▀██▀██▄▀████
████  ▀             ▀  ████
█████▄▄    ▄███▄    ▄▄█████
CHIPS!
▄▄▀▀▀█████████▄▄
██▄███████████████
█▄████████████████
██████████████████
▄█▀▀▀██████████████▄
█▄▄██████████████████
▀████▀██████▀ ▄▀█▀
██ ▀▀███▀ ▄▀▄██
███
████████▀▄█████
▄███████████████▄
▀████████████████▀
▀██████ ████▀▀

▄▄██████ ███ ██████▄▄
$100,000       
EVENT
!
The Ultimate Crypto Casino
9 CRYPTOCURRENCIES
   ▄█████████████▄     ▄▄▄
  █████████████████   █████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▀
▄███████████████████▄   ▄
███▀             ▀███   █
███ ▐██▌ ███ ▐██▌ ███   █
███ ▐██▌ ███ ▐██▌ ███ ▀▀▀
███▄             ▄███
▀███████████████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████████▀▀▀███
  ███████████▄▄▄███
  ▀███████████████▀

▄███████████▄
██  █████████
██  █████████
█████▀ ▀█████ █████▄
████ ▄█▄ ████ ██████
████ ▀█▀ ████ ██████
█████▄ ▄█████ ██████
█████████  ██ ██████
█████████  ██ ██████
▀███████████▀ ██████
       ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
       █████████████
       ▀███████████▀

Pages: « 1 ... 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 [826] 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 ... 1102 »
  Print  

Jump to: