Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:32:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 278 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Up Like Trump  (Read 572405 times)
Gyfts
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1512

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 03:40:08 AM

When Trump loses the election, he'll probably threaten to sue for the song "Up Like Trump" like he threatened Miller.

The problem with a majority of his supporters is they have the notion the US is in a place of hell with the current leadership and that it can't get any worse. People need to get rid of this skewed perception for the upcoming Presidential race when it comes down to voting time. They also believe he's a "truth teller". I can get where they come from, but a mere truth teller would not make a good politician. Trump is a businessman in my eyes. He doesn't make a suitable pick. There's also a small few of his supporters that just don't give a damn anymore and want to see something different. The same type of people that wanted to see Waka Flocka for president...(they make up the <1% but I'm just saying).

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 10:43:54 AM
Last edit: August 13, 2015, 11:17:48 AM by Spendulus

When Trump loses the election, he'll probably threaten to sue for the song "Up Like Trump" like he threatened Miller.

The problem with a majority of his supporters is they have the notion the US is in a place of hell with the current leadership and that it can't get any worse. People need to get rid of this skewed perception....

Oh, yes we can  get worse.  Just repeat...

Yes we can!
Yes we can!
Yes we can!
mmm...mmm...mmm...

Be sure to never think through to "what it is" that we "yes we can."  That's not for YOU or other little people to think about.  We'll decide that for you.  We know best.  <<satire>>  Oh, and your cynicism is well deserved, if directed at the current lying liar of a president.  But don't make me laugh too hard by directing it at the Trump phenomena, while ignoring the problem, namely the phenomena of the last seven years.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsV2O4fCgjk
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 11:34:55 AM
Last edit: August 13, 2015, 11:50:31 AM by Spendulus

Notice how no one cares what he is really about.

Dumb ass Americans being lead to their fate of full spectrum dominance by big business and the military industrial state which Trump will empower with steriods.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0tuAJkbUWU

Anyway, who said it was just Trump?  It's not.  Seems like we are watching outsiders taking over the GOP.

http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/250971-outsiders-take-over-gop

“This is a paradigm shift,” conservative Iowa radio host Steve Deace told The Hill. “The base of the party is in open revolt. We’re watching a political party dissolve. It’s a civil war and the GOP as it’s constructed may not survive.”

Others think Republican voters will eventually coalesce around a more traditional GOP candidate — perhaps Bush, Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker or Sen. Marco Rubio (R-Fla.).

They believe Trump’s rise is a product of his celebrity and a media frenzy that will ultimately fizzle. They doubt that Carson and Fiorina will be able to compete in the fundraising fight, or pull together the political operation to make a deep run through the primaries.

But for now, the anti-establishment wing of the GOP is on the upswing.

Fiorina is rising in polls, moving into the top tier of candidates in Iowa and New Hamshire, according to two surveys released this week.

A new survey from Public Policy Polling showed Carson has pulled into a second-place tie in Iowa with Walker, who for months held a big lead over the field in the Hawkeye State. A Suffolk University poll released this week showed voters in Iowa believe Carson matched Rubio as one of the winners in prime-time debate.

Both are embracing their outsider status.

“Change was promised, but people don’t see that change ... if Congressional leaders can’t produce results, they need to step aside,” Fiorina, a former Hewlett-Packard CEO, told Breitbart News in a post-debate interview.

The comments aligned Fiorina with grassroots critics of Speaker John Boehner (R-Ohio) and Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.).

Carson was similarly blunt in his criticism of the political establishment.

“The political class has weaved an imaginary tale that they’re the only ones who can solve our problems,” he said this week on "CBS This Morning." “But the fact of the matter is if you take the collective political experience of everyone in Congress, which is just under 9,000 years, you’ll see that it really has not solved our problems.”

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 01:06:28 PM

Notice how no one cares what he is really about.

Dumb ass Americans being lead to their fate of full spectrum dominance by big business and the military industrial state which Trump will empower with steriods.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0tuAJkbUWU

Anyway, who said it was just Trump?  It's not.  Seems like we are watching outsiders taking over the GOP.

http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/250971-outsiders-take-over-gop

“This is a paradigm shift,” conservative Iowa radio host Steve Deace told The Hill. “The base of the party is in open revolt. We’re watching a political party dissolve. It’s a civil war and the GOP as it’s constructed may not survive.”

Others think Republican voters will eventually coalesce around a more traditional GOP candidate — perhaps Bush, Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker or Sen. Marco Rubio (R-Fla.).

They believe Trump’s rise is a product of his celebrity and a media frenzy that will ultimately fizzle. They doubt that Carson and Fiorina will be able to compete in the fundraising fight, or pull together the political operation to make a deep run through the primaries.

But for now, the anti-establishment wing of the GOP is on the upswing.

Fiorina is rising in polls, moving into the top tier of candidates in Iowa and New Hamshire, according to two surveys released this week.

A new survey from Public Policy Polling showed Carson has pulled into a second-place tie in Iowa with Walker, who for months held a big lead over the field in the Hawkeye State. A Suffolk University poll released this week showed voters in Iowa believe Carson matched Rubio as one of the winners in prime-time debate.

Both are embracing their outsider status.

“Change was promised, but people don’t see that change ... if Congressional leaders can’t produce results, they need to step aside,” Fiorina, a former Hewlett-Packard CEO, told Breitbart News in a post-debate interview.

The comments aligned Fiorina with grassroots critics of Speaker John Boehner (R-Ohio) and Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.).

Carson was similarly blunt in his criticism of the political establishment.

“The political class has weaved an imaginary tale that they’re the only ones who can solve our problems,” he said this week on "CBS This Morning." “But the fact of the matter is if you take the collective political experience of everyone in Congress, which is just under 9,000 years, you’ll see that it really has not solved our problems.”

Human nature and Newton's Third Law...

It is sad to read that ben carson is now representing the face of a revolt... To me he is more like a smiling face looking back at the plantation he left behind... Instead of asking why, the establishment is playing the firemen of Fahrenheit 451.

It is hard to tell the difference between a game show and the presidential debates. The look, the colors on the set, the trap, the laughter. Fluff.

Of course the immune system reacts... Antibody TCF (trump, carson, fiorina)

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 02:10:55 PM

Liberal "Celebrity" on Donald Trump: “If You Kick Every Latino Out of Country, Then Who Is Going to Clean Your Toilet?”

Kelly Osbourne stepped into it on "The View" Tuesday, challenging Donald Trump's statement about Mexicans and asking if he has his way ... who will clean his toilet?

Osbourne quipped, "If you kick every Latino out of this country, then who is going to be cleaning your toilet, Donald Trump?"

Rosie Perez challenged Kelly, who immediately tried to clarify. Rosie tweeted after the show, "My apologizes @KellyOsbourne, I took your point wrong - #TrumpLatinos. My Bad. You're heart is so pure and righteous. I adore you."

http://www.tmz.com/2015/08/04/kelly-osbourne-the-view-donald-trump-latinos/

----------------------------------
Of course her heart is so pure and righteous...

Cheesy

What goes around comes around, my friends.
http://www.vh1.com/news/45787/kelly-osbourne-backlash-latino-comment-karma-giuliana-rancic/

EXCLUSIVE: 'Kiss my a**!' Rosie Perez QUITS The View early in heated spat with ABC execs after being forced to apologize over her anger at Kelly Osbourne's racist Latino remark

During a Hot Topics segment about Donald Trump's poll numbers with Latinos, Kelly Osbourne infuriated Rosie Perez
Kelly asked: 'If you kick every Latino out of this country, then who is going to be cleaning your toilet, Donald Trump?'
She then became hysterical during a commercial break and wept over fears she'll now be seen as a racist
ABC execs cornered Rosie during the break and demanded she apologize to Kelly in the last segment of the live broadcast
At the end of the show, Rosie bolted to her dressing room and had no further interaction with Kelly, a source told Daily Mail Online
ABC execs argued with Rosie and forced her to tweet an apology to Kelly
Rosie declared she was ‘done with this f****** show' and told the executives 'kiss my a**' before storming out
She did not show up for Wednesday and Thursday's live broadcasts

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3192848/Kiss-Rosie-Perez-QUITS-View-early-heated-spat-ABC-execs-forced-apologize-anger-Kelly-Osbourne-s-racist-Latino-remark.html

-----------------------------------------------
Osborne: DOWN
Perez: DOWN

Trump: UP

Grin Cheesy Grin

maxxbrodd

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 02:40:21 PM

---------------------------------
A direct threat to a presidential candidate...

If somebody said this about Obama when he was running, guess where they'd end up!
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 03:12:23 PM

---------------------------------
A direct threat to a presidential candidate...

If somebody said this about Obama when he was running, guess where they'd end up!

That is a fact.

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 03:22:02 PM

Donald Trump on why he's still surging in the polls

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLz9MobGsZ4

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 04:37:38 PM

I'm glad everything is out in the open.

Pansie-waisted, politically correct Republican wanna bees.

Real people mad.

Democrats doubling down on lying.

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 04:54:42 PM

I'm glad everything is out in the open.

Pansie-waisted, politically correct Republican wanna bees.

Real people mad.

Democrats doubling down on lying.

REFRESHING is the word. Trump is an open book, an open book who loves to be exposed, always has. But I have a feeling trump has a lot of the democrats' skeletons in his closet. He was trusted by them for many years. He keeps saying "They loved me, everybody loves me"...

He will not be afraid to use them if attacked unfairly
M.A.D.

It is just a feeling.

Hmm.. Foxnews Kelly is taking a break. After the biggest hit in the channel's existence  Huh Coincidence?

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
August 14, 2015, 08:10:31 PM

Donald Trump a HUGE FAVORITE with Small Business Owners

Donald Trump continues to enjoy a lead in several national polls, and it looks like his popularity surge continues among the small-business crowd.

As the campaign trail heats up on the road to the 2016 presidential election, candidates are beginning to vie for the small-business vote. According to a new poll from Manta, a small-business networking platform, Trump is the top choice among small-business owners for president with close to 38 percent of respondents selecting him. That comes even even after his performance in the recent GOP debate and tussle with Fox News moderator Megyn Kelly.

Democrat Hillary Clinton came in second with 17 percent of the vote, with Republicans Jeb Bush and Marco Rubio in a virtual tie for third place with nearly 6 percent of the vote each. Manta surveyed 815 small-business owners.

Even Trump’s GOP competition, including Ohio Gov. John Kasich, have acknowledged he has “struck a nerve” among some voters. This seems to be the case on Main Street as well, said Jack Mozloom, director of media and communications at the National Federation of Independent Business, a conservative lobbying group.

http://www.cnbc.com/2015/08/14/small-business-owners-on-donald-trump-bandwagon-manta-poll.html

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
August 14, 2015, 08:15:48 PM

This Might Explain That Debate – FOX is Hillary’s 9th Largest Donor

If you were wondering why Brett Baier and Megan Kelly did all they could to kneecap Trump last night, maybe this news will help to explain it.

“According to Federal Election Commission and Center for Responsive Politics data, 21st Century Fox News Corp. has donated more than $3 million to Clinton family accounts. Overall, this lands Fox as the Clinton family’s 9th largest donor over the course of the family’s political involvement.”

http://investmentwatchblog.com/huge-breaking-scandal-fox-news-is-hillary-clintons-9th-largest-donor/

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
August 14, 2015, 08:31:01 PM

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
August 14, 2015, 09:04:52 PM

Liberal "Celebrity" on Donald Trump: “If You Kick Every Latino Out of Country, Then Who Is Going to Clean Your Toilet?”

Kelly Osbourne stepped into it on "The View" Tuesday, challenging Donald Trump's statement about Mexicans and asking if he has his way ... who will clean his toilet?

Clue me in on something, since I don't watch TV. 

Why would anyone want to watch this ugly and stupid skag bitch?
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
August 14, 2015, 09:17:09 PM

I cut my cable TV years ago. I could not tell you. I know the view is a liberal teepee. Any bad news over there, any "OMG! What did I just say?!!!", any "F@#$! I quit!!" is good news for folks like myself.

Cool

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
August 15, 2015, 12:12:17 AM
Last edit: August 15, 2015, 12:23:38 AM by Spendulus

I cut my cable TV years ago. I could not tell you. I know the view is a liberal teepee. Any bad news over there, any "OMG! What did I just say?!!!", any "F@#$! I quit!!" is good news for folks like myself.

Cool

Wait, okay, so I just want get this straight.

There is this thing called real time TV which means that in a studio in real time some people are sitting around talking and that's put into a stream of electrons and those go out to peoples' homes and the image is recreated there.

And people are watching this ugly insulting scag without someone pointing a gun at them or otherwise forcing them to?

Damn, if that's true.  Way too many people have no life.

I mean, I know that system used to vomit crap like that scag scene.

But now it produces stuff like this -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nraa0PI_yHU

and this -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqMe6pwSfIE

and this -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVmw9U5p0yk

So where can I look up this "Cable TV?"  Is there a wikipedia entry?

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
August 15, 2015, 12:53:52 AM

Cool

There is this thing called real time TV which means that in a studio in real time some people are sitting around talking and that's put into a stream of electrons and those go out to peoples' homes and the image is recreated there.

And people are watching this ugly insulting scag without someone pointing a gun at them or otherwise forcing them to?

Damn, if that's true.  Way too many people have no life.

and this -

and this -

So where can I look up this "Cable TV?"  Is there a wikipedia entry?

Near real time... There is a 7 second delay, enough time to give the staff to mute, blip, or go to commercial before any sensitive, fragile minds see a liberal brain melting live on their cable tv set...

For the view it might be 1 minute... Multiple liberal brains, multiple melting possibilities...

Hell on wheel. What a cool show. Liberals are writers so the priest ends up always to be evil. Always. What a lazy, easy writing trick. Yep, one evil priest was replaced by another evil priest. My theory holds.

The movie was OK. But for one reason
http://www.techhive.com/article/223108/limitless_infinite_zoom.html
http://www.tv.com/shows/limitless/

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
August 15, 2015, 01:02:35 AM

Cool

and this -

and this -

Near real time... There is a 7 second delay, enough time to give the staff to mute, blip, or go to commercial before any sensitive, fragile minds see a liberal brain melting live on their cable tv set...

For the view it might be 1 minute... Multiple liberal brains, multiple melting possibilities...

Hell on wheel. What a cool show. Liberals are writers so the priest ends up always to be evil. Always. What a lazy, easy writing trick. Yep, one evil priest was replaced by another evil priest. My theory holds.

See?  I be fair.  I give you one libby, one righty.  Sorty.
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
August 15, 2015, 01:09:01 AM

Cool

and this -

and this -

See?  I be fair.  I give you one libby, one righty.  Sorty.

Kinda, sorta...

Trifixion713

Activity: 269
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 15, 2015, 01:51:36 AM

Kelly Osbourne...the apple didn't fall far from the tree with that one -  her mother is one vile, treacherous skank who learned from the best of them, her dad ol' Don Arden.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 278 »
  Print  

Jump to: