Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 05:57:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 278 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Up Like Trump  (Read 572435 times)
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 04:52:39 AM
Last edit: December 20, 2015, 04:52:57 PM by Wilikon

In trump we trust....

http://webm.host/18ea6/

That guy is a Joke, and we know it. He doesn't deserve to be a topic on this forum.

Of course he does. So does sanders and harpy clinton

bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 05:26:49 AM

In trump we trust....

http://webm.host/18ea6/

That guy is a Joke, and we know it. He doesn't deserve to be a topic on this forum.

Hold on... I found something which is even more funnier! And still.. she is having a dozen or so topics in this forum.  Grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHVEDq6RVXc
freedomno1
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090

Learning the troll avoidance button :)

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 08:00:53 AM

Seems legit Trump is going to win the election Roll Eyes
I was only a matter of time that said there is always a chance for Hillary
But a seal of approval from Putin puts trump as a ok in my records Smiley

Believing in Bitcoins and it's ability to change the world
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 02:01:54 PM

Obama had Obama Girl.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIiMa2Fe-ZQ

Who does Hillary have?

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 05:00:43 PM

Obama had Obama Girl.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIiMa2Fe-ZQ

Who does Hillary have?

Her faithful friend

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 04:16:44 PM

The media needs to stop telling this lie about Donald Trump. I’m a Sanders supporter — and value honesty

Alberto A. Martinez

It’s time to start cleaning up the mess of misinterpretations about Donald Trump.

Back in June, I first saw Mr. Trump announcing his candidacy for president. What he said about unauthorized immigrants seemed ridiculous so I laughed. I showed the video to friends, and I laughed again. His words were poorly chosen.

But something worse happened. People interpreted Trump’s words in the most awful and offensive ways.

In one of my courses, at the University of Texas at Austin, I asked my students: “What has Donald Trump said that you found most offensive?” One student raised her hand high: “He said that all Mexicans are rapists.” I asked a coworker the same question. He replied: “He said that all Mexican immigrants are rapists.”

I explained that Trump said no such thing. This is what Trump said:

“When do we beat Mexico at the border? They’re laughing at us, at our stupidity. […] When Mexico sends its people they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you; they’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists, and some, I assume, are good people. But I speak to border guards and they tell us what we’re getting.”

You might well dislike Trump’s words. I did. But let’s not make it worse. He did not say that all Mexicans are rapists. Yet that’s what many commentators did. For example, Politico misquoted Trump by omitting his phrase about “good people.” They said he was “demonizing Mexicans as rapists.” They argued that Mexicans do not really commit more rapes in the U.S. than whites. But that’s not what Trump claimed.

Similarly, other news sources misrepresented his words in offensive ways:

The New York Times: “Trump’s claim that illegal Mexican immigrants are ‘rapists.”

Time Magazine: “Trump’s comment that Mexican immigrants are ‘rapists.’”

Associated Press: “Trump called Mexican immigrants rapists and criminals”

CBS News: “Trump defends calling Mexican immigrants ‘rapists.’”

L.A. Times: “describing Mexican immigrants as ‘rapists.’”

Fortune: “in a speech branding Mexican immigrants as criminals and rapists.”

Hollywood Reporter: “he referred to Mexican immigrants as ‘rapists.’”

Huffington Post: “He called Latino immigrants ‘criminals’ and ‘rapists.’”

The Washington Post: “He referred to Mexicans as “rapists.”

Compare such words with Trump’s words. Which is worse? Writers excerpted the phrase: “they’re rapists,” as if it were about all Mexican unauthorized immigrants, or worse, about all Mexican immigrants, or even worst, about all Mexicans. But that’s not what he said. That’s not what he meant. It was just a remark about some of the criminals crossing the border.

The trick for misrepresenting Trump’s words can be used against anyone.

For example, on October 7, at a Democratic debate, Hillary Clinton answered the question: “Which enemy are you most proud of?” She replied: “In addition to the NRA, um, the health insurance companies, the drug companies, um, the Iranians.”

If you do to her what the media did to Trump, then you should believe that Hillary Clinton is proud to be the enemy of 77 million citizens of Iran, plus millions more living outside Iran, including mothers, children, and disabled people. But that’s not what she meant.

On November 6, at the MSNBC Democratic Candidates Forum, Bernie Sanders said: “we have to pass a constitutional amendment that everyone in America who is 18 years old or older is registered to vote.” He said everyone. Someone might then write: “He proposed that everyone who is in the U.S. should vote, everyone who is 18, even illegal immigrants, tourists, and terrorists.” But that’s not what he meant.

It is no wonder that many people think the media is grossly dishonest. No wonder Mr. Trump’s critiques of the media make his followers cheer.

Trump was discussing crimes committed by unauthorized immigrants. Is it true that some people who illegally cross the border from Mexico are good? Yes. Is it true that some others commit crimes? Yes. Is that a problem? People disagree. Some conjecture that unauthorized immigrants don’t commit more crimes than U.S. citizens. But crimes by unauthorized immigrants, even murders, would not have happened if those individuals had not entered the U.S.

Time for a disclosure. I was born and raised in Puerto Rico. Spanish is my first language. I voted for Obama. I live in liberal Austin, Texas, where I work as a tenured professor of history. I’ve never voted for a Republican. My preferred candidate for U.S. president would be Elizabeth Warren. Since she is not running, my preferred candidate is Bernie Sanders.

Anyhow, discussions about illegal immigration are ruined by lack of data. I asked my friends, university faculty: “How many people do you think are deported per year in the U.S.?”

There are two kinds of deportations: some are caught near the border and “returned,” others are “removed” by a court order. Consider the border patrol agents, personnel, the bureaucracy, the lawyers, the resources needed to find people and deport them. How many were deported in 2014?

One of my friends guessed 3,000. Another guessed 10,000. Another guessed 50,000—which would really be a lot of people, imagine.

Actually, in fiscal year 2014, the U.S. deported a total of 893,238 foreigners! That’s a huge number. It includes 577,295 deported by the Department of Homeland Security, plus 315,943 deported by Immigration and Customs Enforcement. Among the latter, 2,802 were classified as suspected or confirmed gang members.

Since 1990, the average is 1.2 million deportations per year. The highest in U.S. history was 1.86 million foreigners deported in the year 2000. That’s astonishing.

How many were criminals?

We don’t know because most criminals are not caught. Plus, many who are accused are not convicted because of a lack of evidence. Still, in 2014, the U.S. deported 177,960 convicted criminals. Surprisingly, 91,037 were already convicted criminals before they even entered the U.S.

At the University of Texas at Austin, the football stadium can seat 100,119 people. I have seen it full. I’ve see more than 100,000 people at once—it’s an incredible sight. It’s a staggering swarm of people. I have seen them yelling all at once.

It is utterly astonishing to me that this stadium would fail to seat all the convicted criminals deported in a single year.

Back to Mr. Trump. Did he unfairly single out Mexicans when complaining about crimes by unauthorized immigrants?

By far, most Mexicans are good people. However, since Mexico shares a large frontier with the U.S., and many Mexicans face economic hardships, most of the reported illegal immigration into the U.S. is from Mexico. Accordingly, in recent years roughly 76% of criminal unauthorized immigrants are from Mexico.

What kinds of crime? It is strangely difficult to find national statistics on homicides, sexual assaults, and thefts, by unauthorized immigrants. But there is relevant data for some states.

The Texas Department of Public Safety identified 207,076 foreign aliens who were booked into Texas county jails from October 2008 through August 1, 2014. Their term “foreign aliens” includes both foreigners who are in Texas legally and foreigners who entered illegally. They were accused of 357,884 crimes in those 70 months, including these charges: 4,413 terroristic threats, 60,973 robberies and larcenies, 6,636 vehicle thefts, 78,682 assaults, 12,869 sexual assaults and offenses, 1,113 kidnapping, and 3,089 homicides.

That includes, an average of 1,383 charges of sexual assaults per year, in Texas alone. The real number of rapes and sexual assaults is larger since many victims do not report these crimes. According to the National Crime and Victimization Survey, 2008-2012, approximately 68% of sexual assault crimes are not reported. So I estimate that foreigners commit roughly 4,000 sexual assaults in Texas each year.

In Texas, roughly 529 foreigners per year were accused of committing murder. Plus, the FBI reports that 36% of homicides nationwide remain unsolved.

These crime rates are staggering and offensive. None of the women and men who were killed in by unauthorized immigrants in Texas would have died if the murderers had not entered the U.S. illegally.

These are not just words. Pause for a moment to think about a Texas woman whose husband was murdered one night. Think about parents who never saw their son again because he was murdered. Think of the thousands of families standing at the cemeteries.

I’ve only summarized murders and sexual assaults. Consider drugs and drug violence. According to the Drug Enforcement Administration, most illegal drugs come from Mexico, including most cocaine and heroine. Most methamphetamines also are smuggled from Mexico. The 2015 National Drug Threat Survey finds that methamphetamines are the drugs that most contribute to property crimes and violent crimes. You get the point. There are tremendous problems of drugs, murders, and rapes caused at the porous border.

Without knowing the data, it was easy to be offended by Mr. Trump’s crude words when he announced his candidacy. However, seeing the data above, I understand his concerns.

Here’s what Trump said right after his words quoted above:

“And it only makes common sense, it only makes common sense: they’re sending us not the right people, and it’s coming from more than Mexico, it’s coming from all over South and Latin America, and it’s coming probably, probably from the Middle East. But we don’t know because we have no protection, and we have no competence. We don’t know what’s happening. And it’s gotta stop. And it’s gotta stop fast.”

We can disagree about some points. Is the Mexican government really sending criminals to the U.S.? On July 5, Trump said: “The Mexican Government is forcing their most unwanted people into the United States. They are, in many cases, criminals, drug dealers, rapists, etc.” This claim might be false if Mexico does not intentionally send criminals to the US. At its best, this statement seems plausible if Trump meant that conditions generated in Mexico by its government lead some criminals to the U.S.

In any case, Trump proposes to secure the southern border by implementing various security measures. His most recurring proposal is to build a wall, along areas of the border lacking natural barriers.

His proposal has been widely criticized. Some people construed it as a sign of racism, xenophobia, etc. However, I can understand why many of Trump’s followers actually cheer: “Build the Wall! Build the Wall!”

First, there are the worries about murders, drugs, crimes, and terrorism. Presently, countless many unauthorized immigrants walk into the country, unchecked. In fiscal year 2014, the Border Patrol made 468,407 apprehensions along the southwest border. By comparison, the Border Patrol only made 18,244 apprehensions in all other regions.

But one point sticks in my mind. Namely this: there already exist a long series of fences and walls between Mexico and the U.S. These fences and walls span parts of California, Arizona, New Mexico, and Texas. As of early 2012, the Department of Homeland Security had completed 652 miles of fences and walls. Trump did not build all that. It was mandated by Congress. Walls are common along many countries’ borders, such as Spain, China, France, Greece, Pakistan, Israel, etc. The border between the U.S. and Mexico spans roughly 1,950 miles. Trump wants a wall that will be 1,000 miles long, including areas already covered.

I’m not trying to convince you about a wall. My point is just that it’s neither impossible nor ridiculous. A main reason why many border areas have fences instead of walls is just that walls are more expensive.

Trump says that everyone who didn’t enter the U.S. legally should return to their countries. “They have to go.” We might well disagree. But his view is closer to Immigration law. If you prefer amnesty then lawmakers have to create a law to that effect. Trump insists: “I want people to come in, but they have to come in legally.”

Regardless, countless many people think that Trump is racist against Mexicans. I suggest that anyone who thinks that should count how many times Trump has praised Mexicans.

Most unauthorized immigrants are good people. But still, the media wrongly blamed Mr. Trump for their own misrepresentations.

http://www.salon.com/2015/12/21/the_media_needs_to_stop_telling_this_lie_about_donald_trump_im_a_sanders_supporter_and_value_honesty/

EDIT:
Featured Comments

I wrote the article. The editors omitted the following lines at the end, noting that some of this info is fairly well known. Still, since I laboriously watched many Trump rallies online for this info, here it is as a footnote:

For example, on July 6, Trump explained: “many fabulous people come in from Mexico and our country is better for it. But these people are here legally, and are severely hurt by those coming in illegally. I am proud to say that I know many hard working Mexicans—many of them are working for and with me…and, just like our country, my organization is better for it. [...] I have great respect for Mexico and love their people and their peoples’ great spirit.”

He says such things again and again, to tens of thousands of people at rallies in Texas, Ohio, New Hampshire, Iowa, Oklahoma, Arizona, North Carolina, South Carolina, Nevada, Florida, California, Virginia, Tennessee, Illinois, etc. Trump says: “I love the Mexican people,” they’re “great people.” He says: “they’re incredible people,” who contribute much to the US, and that “their leaders are smarter” than US politicians. He says: “Hispanics are fantastic people.” Trump proclaims “great respect” for the Mexican people and their leaders. People don’t know that he says these things because the press does not report it.

------------------------------------
Yes. Salon.com  Shocked Shocked Yes. From a Sanders supporter.

legendster

Activity: 1778
Merit: 764

www.V.systems

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 05:19:07 PM

Come on Wil, don't make us do all the work!

What's this about?

What does "up like Trump" mean for the Donald?

What's your opinion?

People are starving for somebody who tells them how it is, who is not afraid to speak up.

You need to watch the whole video. It is entertaining, funny and sometime very sad. Win or lose he will not have to owe any promises to any lobbyists as he is self financing his campaign. He can spend 1B easy, if he sees the thirst for him is still there in the up coming months...

"Up like Trump" is something the donald is well aware of, as much as he was when loving/fighting/loving mac miller and his beat https://soundcloud.com/livepittsburgh/mac-miller-donald-trump
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74TFS8r_SMI

Trump is now up. That was the perfect title for this thread. I do care about a good title thread if you've noticed...

Smiley

So you support STUPID of SENSIBLE?

Tramp is cashing in on the fear of people and you SUPPORT that?

██████████        ████████████
     ██████████        ██████████
       ██████████        ████████
         ██████████        ██████
           ██████████        ████
             ██████████        ██
               ██████████
                 ██████████
                   ████████
                     ██████
                       ████
                        ██
|
     ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█                 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
 ▄▀                ▄▀█             ▄▀                ▄▀█
 ██████████    █             ██████████    █
 █                █                   █                █    █
 █                █     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█                █    █
 █                █  ▄▀             █                █  ▄▀
 ██████████▀                 ██████████▀
          █                                    █
          █                                    █
     ▄▀ █  ▀▀▀▀█                   ▄▀ █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀█
 ▄▀             ▄▀█               ▄▀               ▄▀ █
 █████████   █               ██████████    █
 █              █   █               █                █    █
 █              █   █               █                █    █
 █              █  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █                █  ▄▀
 █████████▀                  ██████████▀

Blockchain
Database
                             ▄▄▄
                         ▄▄▀  ▀▄▄
        ▄           ▄▄▀  ▄▀▄  ▀▄▄
      █▄█   █████████████████    █
        █     █                              █ ▄▀ ▌
        █     █        ▄    █   ▄         █▀ ▄▌
       ██    █      ▀▄   █    ▄▀       █▀█
       ▌ ▌   █            █                █  █
       ▌ ▌   █                              █  █
       ██    ███████████████████
                     ▀▀▄  ▀▄▀  ▄▀▀
                         ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀
                             ▀▀▀
Dev friendly
SDK Platform
                             ▄▄▄▄
                         ▄▄█    █▄▄
                     ▄▄█            █▄▄
                 ▄▄█       ▄▄▄       █▄▄
                 █       ▄▀      ▀▄       █
               █▀     █      █      █     ▀█
               ▀▀█  █   ▄█▀█▄   █  █▀▀
               █▀▀   █  ▀███▀  █   ▀▀█
               ▀▀█     █    █    █     █▀▀
                   ▀▀█   █  █  █   █▀▀
                       ▀████████▀
                           █▄▄▄▄█
                 █        █▄▄▄▄█      █
             ▄▀ █▄                   ▄█  ▀▄
            █   █▀▄         ▀      ▄▀█    █
           █   █  █  ▌      ▀   ▐  █  █    █
           █   █▄▀▄▌      ▀   ▐▄▀▄█    █
           █       █          ▀        █       █
        █▀▀▀▀▀▀█                █▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
User-friendly
Token Creation
|
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 05:27:16 PM

What's this about?

What's your opinion?

People are starving for somebody who tells them how it is, who is not afraid to speak up.

You need to watch the whole video. It is entertaining, funny and sometime very sad. Win or lose he will not have to owe any promises to any lobbyists as he is self financing his campaign. He can spend 1B easy, if he sees the thirst for him is still there in the up coming months...

"Up like Trump" is something the donald is well aware of, as much as he was when loving/fighting/loving mac miller and his beat https://soundcloud.com/livepittsburgh/mac-miller-donald-trump

Trump is now up. That was the perfect title for this thread. I do care about a good title thread if you've noticed...

Smiley

i dont support trump, but its easy to see where his appeal comes from. hes not only cashing in on the fear, but he's a smart man, as he is self financing his campaign, he wont owe promises to lobbyists, which is a problem that has plagued the scene of american politics for some time now (just one point). exploitative or not, there is reason to support trump. i say this with the opinion that trump would be a pretty shitty president. point is, theres more to trump's rise than exploiting the fear of the american people.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 06:32:59 PM

What's this about?

What's your opinion?

Smiley

The fear of people: you mean criminals and supporters of the ☺religion☺ of ☺peace☺?
If you love those people then support your favorite lying candidate or the dwarf throwing saudi prince telling you how to vote.

Cool

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 06:41:08 PM

What's this about?

What's your opinion?

Smiley

The fear of people: you mean criminals and supporters of the ☺religion☺ of ☺peace☺?
If you love those people then support your favorite lying candidate or the dwarf throwing saudi prince telling you how to vote.

Cool

Any of the top 3 Republican candidates would make a great Prez, all very different, all have strengths and weaknesses. 

It is very obvious the Establishment is trying to push Rubio.  I hope this does not succeed.

I would hope that these Republican candidates would form a coalition to save the country, after it becomes clear who the Repub nominee will be.  For example, if it is not to be Trump for Prez, then make him Sec of State.  Put Carson in a similar job.

Having said all that, I'm good with saying I support Trump.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 06:55:45 PM

Any of the top 3 Republican candidates would make a great Prez, all very different, all have strengths and weaknesses. 

It is very obvious the Establishment is trying to push Rubio.  I hope this does not succeed.

I would hope that these Republican candidates would form a coalition to save the country, after it becomes clear who the Repub nominee will be.  For example, if it is not to be Trump for Prez, then make him Sec of State.  Put Carson in a similar job.

I wouldn't rate Marco Rubio among the top 3 right now. Apart from a few polls by biased surveyors, he hasn't crossed the 10% barrier yet. For me, the top 3 Republican contenders are: Donald Trump, Ted Cruz and Ben Carson. And here is my suggestion:

POTUS: Donald Trump
VP: Ted Cruz
Sec of State: Ben Carson
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 10:17:34 PM

I wouldn't rate Marco Rubio among the top 3 right now. Apart from a few polls by biased surveyors, he hasn't crossed the 10% barrier yet. For me, the top 3 Republican contenders are: Donald Trump, Ted Cruz and Ben Carson. And here is my suggestion:

POTUS: Donald Trump
VP: Ted Cruz
Sec of State: Ben Carson

Rubio is 4th, but The Powers That Be are angling to get him #1.

Interesting idea, Ben Carson as SofS.  He is somewhat of a peacemaker, but that means he can be taken advantage of.

All of these guys are in my opinion, true statesmen.  Cruz appears to me to be a match for Reagan.
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 10:43:18 PM

TRUMP Support Is MUCH HIGHER Than Polls Suggest

Donald Trump leads the GOP presidential field in polls of Republican voters nationally and in most early-voting states, but some surveys may actually be understating his support, a new study suggests.

The analysis, by Morning Consult, a polling and market research company, looked at an odd occurrence that has cropped up repeatedly this year: Trump generally has done better in online polls than in surveys done by phone.

The firm conducted an experiment aimed at understanding why that happens and which polls are more accurate — online surveys that have tended to show Trump with support of nearly four-in-10 GOP voters or the telephone surveys that have typically shown him with the backing of one-third or fewer.

Their results suggest that the higher figure probably provides the more accurate measure. Some significant number of Trump supporters, especially those with college educations, are “less likely to say that they support him when they’re talking to a live human” than when they are in the “anonymous environment” of an online survey, said the firm’s polling director, Kyle Dropp.

With Trump dominating political debates in both parties, gauging his level of support has become a crucial puzzle. The Morning Consult study provides one piece of the solution, although many other uncertainties remain.

http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-na-trump-polls-20151221-story.html

mrkavasaki

Activity: 888
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 11:04:20 PM

so what you muricans vote 2016 for the next president?

ben carson or donald trump?  Huh

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 11:09:37 PM

We done be thankin' bout votin them all in there hear.

Them four gonna butt kick them District of Criminals slimeballs.  See?
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 02:25:27 AM

Donald Trump would be better, but Ben Carson and Ted Cruz won't be that bad either. They are outside the establishment wing of the GOP, and are unlikely to be blackmailed by the big corporations and lobbying groups, once they are elected to the office. Actually, anyone other than the liar Hillary Clinton would be fine.
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 04:21:37 AM

Donald Trump would be better, but Ben Carson and Ted Cruz won't be that bad either. They are outside the establishment wing of the GOP, and are unlikely to be blackmailed by the big corporations and lobbying groups, once they are elected to the office. Actually, anyone other than the liar Hillary Clinton would be fine.
trump might be tolerable, and i agree that Hillary should not ever be president, but carson is a looney liar as well. dont remember the details, but hes openly admitted that he has lied about numerous details in his speeches / responses and has fabricated stories about his life in his books. he makes up information to say in front of the camera on the go and always tries to justify it. not only that, hes completely delusional and thinks the media and press is out to get him when all theyre doing is using his own words in verbatim to paint an accurate picture of how insane he is and should never be considered as an actual candidate for presidency.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 05:46:17 AM

The Media Finally Pans The Cameras At The Donald Trump Rally In Grand Rapids, Michigan

mrkavasaki

Activity: 888
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 08:14:07 AM

Lol are you guys fucking joking?
Everybody that vote for carson and trump is total mentally slow  Cheesy
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 08:24:19 AM

trump might be tolerable, and i agree that Hillary should not ever be president, but...

.... carson is a looney liar as well. dont remember the details, but hes openly admitted that he has lied about numerous details in his speeches / responses and has fabricated stories about his life in his books. he makes up information to say in front of the camera on the go and always tries to justify it. not only that, hes completely delusional and thinks the media and press is out to get him when all theyre doing is using his own words in verbatim to paint an accurate picture of how insane he is and should never be considered as an actual candidate for presidency.
This is a meme that various Democrat operations have been pushing for about a year.  They repeat it over and over with fragments and bits of things said out of context. 

But regardless, you and I are very similar in our opinions of Trump and Hillary.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 278 »
  Print  

Jump to: