Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 03:28:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 278 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Up Like Trump  (Read 572435 times)
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 05:01:24 AM

Wilikon, I came here to have a discussion with human beings using their own words. Thanks for vomiting a stack of articles at me so my comments are pushed off the page ensuring I don't get an opportunity to do that. You are the reason I stopped commenting in this section last time. Please stop doing your best to imitate a human version of an RSS feed flooding everything with other people's opinions when the humans are trying to talk. I understand and appreciate that many of out ideals align but you need to find a better outlet for your compulsive behavior. Make a blog or something FFS, let the forum be for people talking, its not like there are many places left to do that. Think about it for a second.
Unrelated - since it's an interest of yours, thought I would mention that the novel, Cryptonomicon, has a number of interesting examples of early psych-ops in WWII.
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 06:56:32 AM

Wilikon, I came here to have a discussion with human beings using their own words. Thanks for vomiting a stack of articles at me so my comments are pushed off the page ensuring I don't get an opportunity to do that. You are the reason I stopped commenting in this section last time. Please stop doing your best to imitate a human version of an RSS feed flooding everything with other people's opinions when the humans are trying to talk. I understand and appreciate that many of out ideals align but you need to find a better outlet for your compulsive behavior. Make a blog or something FFS, let the forum be for people talking, its not like there are many places left to do that. Think about it for a second.

ROBOT RSS feed ON

Are you saying I am deliberately making sure to personally targeting your comments, so to make them disappear from the front page? I don't really create new threads that often. If a thread is already created I make sure to keep that conversation going first. I do not post in the other sections, lurking mostly.

I believe you are giving me too much credits in the comment pushed offing business of bitcointalk.
I have no idea how the process works, but you should definitely make an official complaint about my participation, obviously not to your liking, obviously borderline aggressive or trolling it seems, according to your description.

The bitcointalk gods have all the data for Wilikon since the day he was born here. Make your case, I'll have no choice but to oblige to them.

ROBOT RSS feed OFF

Smiley

TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2016, 03:03:30 PM

ROBOT RSS feed ON

Are you saying I am deliberately making sure to personally targeting your comments, so to make them disappear from the front page? I don't really create new threads that often. If a thread is already created I make sure to keep that conversation going first. I do not post in the other sections, lurking mostly.

I believe you are giving me too much credits in the comment pushed offing business of bitcointalk.
I have no idea how the process works, but you should definitely make an official complaint about my participation, obviously not to your liking, obviously borderline aggressive or trolling it seems, according to your description.

The bitcointalk gods have all the data for Wilikon since the day he was born here. Make your case, I'll have no choice but to oblige to them.

ROBOT RSS feed OFF

Smiley

Nope, I am not saying you are purposely doing anything. I am suggesting you control your compulsion to act like an RSS feed and allow the human beings to have discourse of the natural discussion variety without breaking it up with a full page of copy and pasted articles, especially when a URL or synopsis would be more than sufficient. If I want to read articles, I too have google. Unfortunately there aren't many venues left to have free uncensored discussion and your behavior makes that difficult.

I am not questioning your intent, but your methods. I was serious about setting up a blog BTW. You can play RSS feed all day there and people might even pay you for it. As for the forum, please leave it as a place for casual discourse... the places available for this kind of discussion are shrinking every day.
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 04:52:53 PM

ROBOT RSS feed ON

ROBOT RSS feed OFF

Smiley

Nope, I am not saying you are purposely doing anything. I am suggesting you control your compulsion to act like an RSS feed and allow the human beings to have discourse of the natural discussion variety without breaking it up with a full page of copy and pasted articles, especially when a URL or synopsis would be more than sufficient. If I want to read articles, I too have google. Unfortunately there aren't many venues left to have free uncensored discussion and your behavior makes that difficult.

I am not questioning your intent, but your methods. I was serious about setting up a blog BTW. You can play RSS feed all day there and people might even pay you for it. As for the forum, please leave it as a place for casual discourse... the places available for this kind of discussion are shrinking every day.

That's fair. Thank you. I'll think about it.

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 04:54:00 PM

Trump's Boast: Blacks will like me better than Obama | Fox News

Donald Trump is making a bold prediction about black voters.

In an interview airing Sunday on Fox’s “Media Buzz,” Trump told me there is already great affection for him in the black community.

“Look, the African Americans love me because they know I am going to bring back jobs,” he told me at the Trump International Hotel in Las Vegas.

Okay, a pretty standard Trumpian boast. But then he said this:

“They are going to like me better than they like Obama. The truth is Obama has done nothing for them.”

The statement was so audacious that it took me a split-second to react.

“Did you just say,” I interrupted, “African-Americans are going to like you better than the first African-American president.”

The billionaire didn’t back off.

“I think that relatively speaking - I mean he does have a slight advantage in all fairness- but I think relatively speaking when I am finished I think they will absolutely love Donald Trump,” he said.

Keep in mind that most blacks routinely vote for Democrats. Ronald Reagan once got 14 percent of the African-American vote and it was considered a triumph.

There was one poll last fall that showed Trump with 25 percent support among blacks, but it would be a shocker if those numbers held up.

In the interview, Trump told me he has cut back his attacks on members of the media as losers and idiots because the press is treating him with more respect, mentioning the Wall Street Journal editorial page and a recent Time cover story.

Soon after we wrapped the interview, though, National Review attacked Trump as a menace to American conservatism, and he responded by calling it a failing publication with little influence. It was as if things had suddenly returned to normal.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/01/24/trumps-boast-blacks-will-like-me-better-than-obama.html?intcmp=trending

bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 05:20:19 PM

Trump = President
Rubio = Vice Prez
Cruz = dunno
Christie = Hell No

This will never work. It will be impossible for Trump and Rubio to work together, as the latter is a psychopath and schizophrenic. Ted Cruz will be a good VP candidate with Trump as the POTUS nomination. But I don't know how practical that is, after all the bad blood these two had during the past two-three weeks. Christie is a no-no. He can join Hillary in her POTUS campaign.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 05:24:21 PM

Trump = President
Rubio = Vice Prez
Cruz = dunno
Christie = Hell No

This will never work. It will be impossible for Trump and Rubio to work together, as the latter is a psychopath and schizophrenic. ...

Is that true about Rubio?  I had not considered Psychopath as an explanation for his oddities.

In the US we do seem to attract true weirdo personalities towards the presidency.
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 06:04:31 PM

Trump = President
Rubio = Vice Prez
Cruz = dunno
Christie = Hell No

This will never work. It will be impossible for Trump and Rubio to work together, as the latter is a psychopath and schizophrenic. ...

Is that true about Rubio?  I had not considered Psychopath as an explanation for his oddities.

In the US we do seem to attract true weirdo personalities towards the presidency.

Working hard with a mask may make him look like being schizophrenic?

https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/42cvjr/something_very_interesting_some_friends_and_i/

"Friends of friends..." etc, etc...

xht

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

hey you, yeah you, fuck you!!!

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 07:21:21 PM

As Donald Trump and Ted Cruz Soar, G.O.P. Leaders’ Exasperation Grows

DES MOINES — Republican leaders are growing alarmed by the ferocious ways the party’s mainstream candidates for president are attacking one another, and they fear that time is running out for any of them to emerge as a credible alternative to Donald J. Trump or Senator Ted Cruz of Texas.

Leaders of the Republican establishment, made up of elected officials, lobbyists and donors, are also sending a message to the mainstream candidates, such as former Gov. Jeb Bush of Florida, that they should withdraw from the race if they do not show strength soon.

The members of the party establishment are growing impatient as they watch Mr. Trump and Mr. Cruz dominate the field heading into the Iowa caucuses next Monday and the New Hampshire primary about a week later.

The party elders had hoped that one of their preferred candidates, such as Senator Marco Rubio of Florida, would be rising above the others by now and becoming a contender to rally around.

Instead, they have a muddled field of battered mainstream candidates: Mr. Bush, Mr. Rubio, Gov. John R. Kasich of Ohio and Gov. Chris Christie of New Jersey.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/01/27/us/politics/ted-cruz-donald-trump-republican-establishment.html?_r=0

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 07:53:08 PM

As Donald Trump and Ted Cruz Soar, G.O.P. Leaders’ Exasperation Grows

DES MOINES — Republican leaders are growing alarmed by the ferocious ways the party’s mainstream candidates for president are attacking one another, and they fear that time is running out for any of them to emerge as a credible alternative to Donald J. Trump or Senator Ted Cruz of Texas.

Leaders of the Republican establishment, made up of elected officials, lobbyists and donors, are also sending a message to the mainstream candidates, such as former Gov. Jeb Bush of Florida, that they should withdraw from the race if they do not show strength soon.

The members of the party establishment are growing impatient as they watch Mr. Trump and Mr. Cruz dominate the field heading into the Iowa caucuses next Monday and the New Hampshire primary about a week later.

The party elders had hoped that one of their preferred candidates, such as Senator Marco Rubio of Florida, would be rising above the others by now and becoming a contender to rally around.

Instead, they have a muddled field of battered mainstream candidates: Mr. Bush, Mr. Rubio, Gov. John R. Kasich of Ohio and Gov. Chris Christie of New Jersey.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/01/27/us/politics/ted-cruz-donald-trump-republican-establishment.html?_r=0

These guys, so called "party elders" sure are slow to learn.  Wonder how we get rid of "party elders."
zenitzz

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 09:15:08 AM

Donald Trump will boycott next Republican debate

Donald Trump made clear in a press conference in Marshalltown, Iowa, that he would not participate in a Fox News debate after the network sent out a press release that he viewed as derogatory.

His campaign released a statement saying he will not be participating in the debate and will instead host an event in Iowa to raise money for “the Veterans and Wounded Warriors, who have been treated so horribly by our all talk, no action politicians.”

“Like running for office as an extremely successful person, this takes guts and it is the kind mentality [sic] our country needs in order to Make America Great Again,” the statement continued.

Trump’s campaign manager Corey Lewandowski told the Guardian matter-of-factly: “He’s not participating in the Fox News debate.”

Lewandowski said that this didn’t mean Trump was avoiding press scrutiny. “Look, he’s the clear frontrunner, he’s been in six debates already, answered more questions from the media than any other candidate on the stage combined.”

The Fox News press release that irked Trump and led to his withdrawal read: “We learned from a secret back channel that the Ayatollah and Putin both intend to treat Donald Trump unfairly when they meet with him if he becomes president – a nefarious source tells us that Trump has his own secret plan to replace the Cabinet with his Twitter followers to see if he should even go to those meetings.”

Read more: http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jan/26/donald-trump-boycott-fox-news-republican-debate
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2016, 09:26:03 AM

Good choice.

Megyn was going to tear Donald's throat out on live TV.  While smiling and retaining her customary charm, composure, and mastery of the facts of the matter.

Please don't hurt'em Miss Megyn!   Cry

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
vero

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 09:49:59 AM

Donald Trump made clear in a press conference in Marshalltown, Iowa, that he would not participate in a Fox News debate after the network sent out a press release that he viewed as derogatory.

His campaign released a statement saying he will not be participating in the debate and will instead host an event in Iowa to raise money for “the Veterans and Wounded Warriors, who have been treated so horribly by our all talk, no action politicians.”

“Like running for office as an extremely successful person, this takes guts and it is the kind mentality [sic] our country needs in order to Make America Great Again,” the statement continued.

Trump’s campaign manager Corey Lewandowski told the Guardian matter-of-factly: “He’s not participating in the Fox News debate.”

Lewandowski said that this didn’t mean Trump was avoiding press scrutiny. “Look, he’s the clear frontrunner, he’s been in six debates already, answered more questions from the media than any other candidate on the stage combined.”

The Fox News press release that irked Trump and led to his withdrawal read: “We learned from a secret back channel that the Ayatollah and Putin both intend to treat Donald Trump unfairly when they meet with him if he becomes president – a nefarious source tells us that Trump has his own secret plan to replace the Cabinet with his Twitter followers to see if he should even go to those meetings.”

Read more: http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jan/26/donald-trump-boycott-fox-news-republican-debate
I mean does Donald Trump expect that the Clintons are going to play nice! think they aren't going to put all his dirty laundry out there at the first debate if he were the nominee?

Chinatsu

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 10:31:13 AM

Well he is smart and he woudnt be rich if he is not strategic..

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2016, 10:36:38 AM

Donald's dad was rich.  The family fortune has underperformed the market under Junior's mismanagment.

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 12:40:15 PM

Donald's dad was rich.  The family fortune has underperformed the market under Junior's mismanagment.

His dad wasn't that rich.  When he died in 2000 with five children, his businesses were estimated to be worth 250-300 million.

Donald Trump is worth 4.5 billion....

lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 12:48:46 PM

His dad wasn't that rich.  When he died in 2000 with five children, his businesses were estimated to be worth 250-300 million.

Donald Trump is worth 4.5 billion....

Well 250-300 million is still rich. He's good with business and investments, not so sure with the political principles though.

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 02:20:24 PM

Megyn was going to tear Donald's throat out on live TV.  While smiling and retaining her customary charm, composure, and mastery of the facts of the matter.

If she was going to do the same to all the presidential candidates, then I would have supported her. But unfortunately, she is biased against Donald Trump, and is in favor of establishment candidates such as Jeb Bush and Hillary Clinton. In a presidential debate, the moderator should be 100% unbiased. And this disqualifies Kelly by default.

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 03:13:13 PM

Megyn was going to tear Donald's throat out on live TV.  While smiling and retaining her customary charm, composure, and mastery of the facts of the matter.

If she was going to do the same to all the presidential candidates, then I would have supported her. But unfortunately, she is biased against Donald Trump, and is in favor of establishment candidates such as Jeb Bush and Hillary Clinton. In a presidential debate, the moderator should be 100% unbiased. And this disqualifies Kelly by default.

Also at least in this picture, her head is too big.  Okay, so she's posed with her shoulders at a severe sideways slant, to make them look less broad or something.  But she must be leaning forward about 45 degrees to get these proportions.

Anyway, makes her look weird.  And what's the relation of a glamour shot to a presidential debate.

Is she just pushing herself?
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 05:38:25 PM

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 278 »
  Print  

Jump to: