Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:47:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 278 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Up Like Trump  (Read 572405 times)
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 06:08:32 PM

Donald Trump Meet The Press FULL Interview

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 06:42:18 PM

‘TRUMP LAPS THE FIELD': UP BIG IN TWO POLLS… EXCLUSIVE — TRUMP: ‘THIS MOVEMENT IS ONLY GROWING’

In a statement to Breitbart News, Trump declared that these polls prove he was the clear winner of the CNN debate this week. “According to the latest NBC News poll, I continue to dominate the field by a wide margin and was a definitive winner of Wednesday night’s debate,” Trump said. “This movement is only growing. Voters are energized and excited about real leadership that will fix the problems we face and get things done unlike the all talk, no action politicians that have failed us for far too long.

“I look forward to focusing on the issues that matter including illegal immigration, the economy, our military and many others as I continue sharing my vision to Make America Great Again!”

An NBC poll shows Donald Trump polling at 29%, more than twice the numbers of Dr. Ben Carson. It also shows Carly Fiorina shooting up to third place behind Dr. Carson, at 11%.

[...]
Of the new polls, Donald Trump’s campaign said to Breitbart News, “Both polls reinforce that Mr. Trump is the leader in the race by a wide margin and won the debate. Other candidates will rise and fall depending on individual performance, but Mr. Trump is solidifying his substantial lead.”

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/09/20/trump-laps-the-field-up-big-in-two-polls-exclusive-trump-this-movement-is-only-growing/

Click!

"Stop"
 Grin

https://instagram.com/realdonaldtrump/

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 04:35:39 PM

Trump dodges questions about Obama's citizenship (CNN)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=20&v=INOU6FqmhjA

---------------------------------
That is why Trump is so popular. Cnn cannot hide its bias. The back and forth was very good.

Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 09:19:59 PM

That is why Trump is so popular. Cnn cannot hide its bias. The back and forth was very good.

No, they can't hide their bias.

And I think, rather than "Trump dodging questions," it's Trump politely in an underhanded way telling them to Shut the Fuck Up with Stupid."
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 05:33:20 AM

No, they can't hide their bias.

And I think, rather than "Trump dodging questions," it's Trump politely in an underhanded way telling them to Shut the Fuck Up with Stupid."

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 05:36:30 AM

Stump for Trump girls change from Democrat to Republican to vote for Donald Trump in the Primaries

Published on Sep 21, 2015

Diamond and Silk will vote for Donald Trump in the primaries, we want him as the nominee and the front runner for president. Since the GOP and the media is against Donald Trump then we the American people will stand with Donald Trump #stump4trump

In 2008 Somebody in the democratic party started the rumor* that the current president was a Muslim so stop Blaming our man Donald Trump!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBj9gnZpVLk

*Hillary Clinton.

H1N1

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 06:29:32 AM
Last edit: September 24, 2015, 11:16:21 AM by H1N1

I love Trump, he's exposing the republican party for what it is, a bunch of old white, rich, racist, homophobes who care for nothing but how much money they have lining their pockets.

You have described billhillaryclinton perfectly...

Bill Clinton 2008 on Obama: A few years ago, this guy would have been getting us coffee

http://hotair.com/archives/2010/01/09/bill-clinton-2008-on-obama-a-few-years-ago-this-guy-would-have-been-getting-us-coffee/

$Hillary is so far right, she might as well be a republican. Lofuckingl that you think comparing that douchenozzle to Trump in any way validates him.

Trump is the best of the republican candidates, but that isn't saying much. His polls are dropping drasticaly as people get tired of the negativity and people bashing coming from him and the rest of the GOP. They need to focus on the issues more, instead of crying about how they hate poors, browns, and healthcare. Republicans won't win the white house anytime soon though, they've alienated the general public too much.

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 04:39:26 PM

Trump stays on top with 26 percent among GOP primary voters, followed by Carson at 18 percent.  Fiorina and Florida Sen. Marco Rubio are next, tied at 9 percent.  All four have gained ground. After the August Fox News debate, Trump had 25 percent, while Carson had 12 percent, Fiorina 5 percent and Rubio 4 percent.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/09/24/fox-news-poll-outsiders-rule-2016-gop-field-support-for-biden-nearly-doubles/

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 04:42:32 PM

Most Agree With Trump on America's Lost Greatness, Bloomberg Poll Finds

A national survey finds that 72 percent of Americans say their country isn't as great as it once was—a central theme of front-runner Donald Trump's campaign.

Americans are “fed up” with politics, suspect the wealthy are getting an unfair edge, and think the country is going in the wrong direction, according to a new Bloomberg Politics poll that lays bare the depth and breadth of the discontents propelling outsider candidates in the Republican presidential field.
The survey shows that 72 percent of Americans think their country isn't as great as it once was—a central theme of front-runner Donald Trump's campaign. More than a third prefer a presidential candidate without experience in public office.

Three of the four candidates leading the Republican field fit that description: Trump, the first choice of 21 percent of registered Republicans and voters who say they lean that way, followed by neurosurgeon Ben Carson with 16 percent, former Florida Governor Jeb Bush with 13 percent, and former Hewlett-Packard CEO Carly Fiorina with 11 percent.

Fiorina and Carson have seen the strongest gains among Republicans since the survey was taken a month ago. In the interim, voters have had their first extended looks at the candidates in two nationally televised debates. Fiorina's numbers, at 1 percent in the August poll, leaped by 10 percentage points while Carson jumped 11 percentage points, up from 5 percent. Trump's numbers have remained unchanged. Together, the three candidates who have never held political office account for 48 percent of the Republican vote.

http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2015-09-24/most-agree-with-trump-on-america-s-lost-greatness-bloomberg-poll-finds

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 04:57:42 PM

Full: Donald Trump Town Hall In Columbia, SC With Sen. Tim Scott (9-23-15)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPsigtl7aoY

n2004al
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 06:14:33 PM

This a scoop. Donald Trump expected to be dead by 40 and never to marry, biography says: Here the link:

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2015/sep/23/donald-trump-biography-michael-dantonio-dead-marriage-cher
BlueYozakuraBTC

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

WILL SKYPE CHAT FOR 3 MILLION COMPOUND COIN

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2015, 06:20:17 PM

Dead by 40? Isn't he in his 60s now? BTW I love his speeches. Plus he's nobody's puppet because he's financing his own campaign. That's the way it should be.

▓▓▓▓▓▒░░
                       ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
        ░░           ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░
      ▒░        ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░
    ░▒▒▒▒░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░
   ░▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░            ▒
  ▒░▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░              ░▓▒
 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░             ░▓▓▓░
 ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░           ░▒▓▓▓▓▓░
     ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒          ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░         ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ░▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░          ░▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
░▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░          ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
░▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓░       ░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
░▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓░  ░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓░
 ░▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓░     ░░
  ░▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░      ░█░
   ░▓▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░        ░██░
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░          ░███▒
      ░░▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░             ░▒█████░
                           ░░▒██████░
            ░░░░░░░░░░▒▒█████████░
                 ░░░░░░░░░░░░
Sphere .
  DECENTRALIZED SOCIAL NETWORK 
         OVER 250,000 HAVE JOINED!
ICO DATE 
Feb. 12, 2018
███
███████░
███████████
██████████████░
██████████████████
█████████████████████░
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████░
█████████████████
█████████████░
██████████
██████░
GET IT ON
Google Play
                     ░███
                   █████░
                  █████░
                 ▒███▓
         ░███▓       ░████▓
      ████████████████████████
    ░█████████████████████████
   ░████████████████████████▒
   ████████████████████████
   ░██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
       ░████████████████████▓
           █████    █████
DOWNLOAD ON THE
App Store
pilscoop

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 09:48:05 PM

Trump is a little obsessed with China
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDrfE9I8_hs
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 10:25:09 PM

Trump is a little obsessed with China
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDrfE9I8_hs

You should too if you believe in human rights and a free Tibet. No? you don't? how sad.

n2004al
Legendary

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 07:22:00 AM
Last edit: September 25, 2015, 02:56:07 PM by n2004al

Dead by 40? Isn't he in his 60s now? BTW I love his speeches. Plus he's nobody's puppet because he's financing his own campaign. That's the way it should be.

If we must hear that he believed yes. But was wrong. I hear to many that loves his speeches. This is a good sign that him could be the new President. But I don't like to much him. Seems a little racist.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 02:41:49 PM

If we must hear that he believed yes. But was wrong. I hear to many that loves his speeches. This is a big sign him could be the new President. I don't like to much. Seems a little racist.
I don't think so at all.  But then I know people who have had loved ones killed by the Mexican drug gangs and the criminals running around back and forth from Mexico.

And those I know who lost a loved one were either illegal Mexicans or American citizen hispanic. 

That kind of turns the argument around doesn't it?
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 03:07:17 PM

If we must hear that he believed yes. But was wrong. I hear to many that loves his speeches. This is a good sign that him could be the new President. But I don't like to much him. Seems a little racist.

Does he seem like he is uncomfortable with the interviewer, Sen. Scott and his mom in the first row, to you?

You tell me.

n2004al
Legendary

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 03:17:10 PM

Does he seem like he is uncomfortable with the interviewer, Sen. Scott and his mom in the first row, to you?

You tell me.

Don't have interest to see a video for about 1 hour. And first of all I don't have interest to hear political speeches. Politics is not for me. According to my point of view they speak to much (even nicely) but to long for my patience. I like the direct and short things which followed by acting.  Wink To tell the truth not to short because are hard to be understood but enough to make me act as it needed.  Smiley
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 03:20:07 PM

You tell me.

Don't have interest to see a video for about 1 hour. And first of all I don't have interest to hear political speeches. Politics is not for me. According to my point of view they speak to much (even nicely) but to long for my patience. I like the direct and short things which followed by acting.  Wink To tell the truth not to short because are hard to be understood but enough to make me act as it needed.  Smiley

Give it 60 seconds and you'll have your answer. You can fast forward the video at any time too. You don't need to hear it. Mute it. Does he seem like a racist to you?

n2004al
Legendary

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 03:28:03 PM

You tell me.

Give it 60 seconds and you'll have your answer. You can fast forward the video at any time too. You don't need to hear it. Mute it. Does he seem like a racist to you?

Seems that you don't understand me. I don't like politics. I don't like to have to do with politics. Period. And even me don't understand you. How I can judge about something if I can't hear what he will says. If I mute the video and if I don't need to hear it how I can tell if he is racist or not? Maybe because from the other side is a black men? If this the reason this doesn't mean nothing. He can be racist with other etnies.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 278 »
  Print  

Jump to: