Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:47:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 278 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Up Like Trump  (Read 572405 times)
vokain
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1019

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2016, 08:59:28 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tArOsbEbMc&feature=iv&src_vid=Vl3m3APrbh0&annotation_id=annotation_634636791

debate video

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Automatic Monkey

Activity: 503
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 09:10:42 AM

Just to remind everyone. This is the current situation of the POTUS race, as of now:

1. Trump and Hitlery have almost secured the nomination from their respective parties.

2. The game-changer can be independent candidates, either from the pro-GOP (establishment) camp, or the pro-Democrat camp.

Bloomberg has already announced that he might run as an independent. If he does, then it will seriously harm Hitlery. On the other hand, if someone like Marco Rubio decides to run as an independent, then Trump will lose the elections.

http://fortune.com/2016/02/25/michael-bloomberg-president-crisis-12th-amendment/

Rubio would never do that, he has a long career ahead of him. Any third party of any kind will hurt Hitlery. Her campaign is going to be 100% negative. The way a negative campaign works is you force the voters to vote for you by turning them off to your opponent. If there is a third candidate, those votes won't necessarily go to her, because she is such a turn-off herself.

Try ShadowCash, the first coin with instant and decentralized private transactions!
SDC address: SUPERMAN8eDvcPL6RWYMVwtPzUtqWi2zCr
Wallet Private Key: 7S6fJBEzXqJuuGCvEPcgBSbd5wmjVTvDj7591gNKcTmS7X47e98
valta4065

Activity: 826

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 09:11:35 AM

Just to remind everyone. This is the current situation of the POTUS race, as of now:

1. Trump and Hitlery have almost secured the nomination from their respective parties.

2. The game-changer can be independent candidates, either from the pro-GOP (establishment) camp, or the pro-Democrat camp.

Bloomberg has already announced that he might run as an independent. If he does, then it will seriously harm Hitlery. On the other hand, if someone like Marco Rubio decides to run as an independent, then Trump will lose the elections.

http://fortune.com/2016/02/25/michael-bloomberg-president-crisis-12th-amendment/

Great, we got the choice between Trump and Clinton...
Omg it's like you wanna die with a gun or an axe? ><

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                               
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌                                               
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████                                                
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████          
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████          
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████          
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████    
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████  
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████  
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████  
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████  
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████  
   ██████████████████   █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████   
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌     ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████   

|
    Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income   
             Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!             
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 09:23:02 AM

Rubio would never do that, he has a long career ahead of him. Any third party of any kind will hurt Hitlery. Her campaign is going to be 100% negative. The way a negative campaign works is you force the voters to vote for you by turning them off to your opponent. If there is a third candidate, those votes won't necessarily go to her, because she is such a turn-off herself.

Rubio was just the first name that came up in my mind. There are dozens of other choices.

And I disagree with you when you claim that doing so will jeopardize Rubio's career. No. It won't do him any harm. Running as an independent against an establishment wing GOP candidate will end his career. But running as an independent against Trump? Remember the United States Senate election in Alaska (2010)? Lisa Murkowski did the same. She ran against the GOP nominee as an independent. And now she is the darling of the Alaska Republicans. 
vokain
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1019

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2016, 09:51:45 AM

https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/47lo78/my_experience_at_a_trump_rally_minority_pov/

Throughout I would surf reddit but never actually participated in the discussions. Today marks the day I finally made an account and I figured I would describe to you all how my experience went at Trump rally from a Hispanic/Latino's perspective with a college degree. I noticed the media, newspapers, social media etc (you name it) are finally realizing that President Trump is a strong possibility. Ive seen everything about how hes a racist, bigot etc and hopes something will stick. Well folks, at the rally it's a different environment. I went to the Vegas rally on Monday.

I arrived just after 11a and got in line in hopes to get a prime position to see Trump. Timing worked out perfect, about 75 people were ahead of me. My first impression was that this rally was going to be a bust. You hear about how people wait long crazy hours to get in, you always hear Trump talk about the size of his crowds, well, Ill be honest, I was thinking already the rally was going to be a disappointment.
I went to the rally by myself so I was standing/sitting in line listening to music/news for about 2 hours or so. I really didnt bother to make an effort to chat with others, mainly because I was tired (left at 5am to make the trip from California) and didnt want to talk to "low educated" people. I know that sounds awful to say, but the impression the media always gave was that these people are total kooks. I mean, theyre voting for Trump, they must be CRAZY!

Anyways, I figured I would wait until it was closer time for the doors to open that I would begin to chat with them. That way if these people really were crazy, I would only have to chat with them for about an hour and go into the venue. I kept tuning into my music but noticed that people around were all chatting among each other. I was the ONLY one not having any sort of interaction with anyone, instead i was ignoring the crowd with my headphones on. Out of the blue I had an older gentlemen, white, big long beard wearing a "BUILD THAT WALL" shirt approach me(he was about 5 people ahead of me) and offered me a slice of pizza.
Let me tell you folks, I was in shock. I kindly declined only because I had just ate a huge meal at the buffet. "We noticed you sitting there for a long time now! what time did you get in line?!" to old man said. And just like that a conversation was sparked. He introduced me to his wife and his sister in law.

So now I am in a conversation with 3 HUGE Trump supporters(Drudge Header had the picture of the lady in Pink) and I wonder how this is going to play out. Its very clear I am of Latino descent but these people didnt see my skin color. They wanted to get to know me as a person. Asking about what I do for fun, for living, what got me to consider Trump etc. Simple basic questions but seem genuinely interested. I looked at my phone and 45 mins few by without noticing and then i turn around and the line had exploded. The 3 Trump supporters I met went back up in line and started chatting with others. 2 mins later, I had another lady mentioned she too came out from California to come to this rally. And again, another interesting conversation with another Trump supporter. But the group eventually got to about 8 people in total having a legit discussion regarding issues.

Before coming into this rally I went in thinking these people would potentially be clueless when it comes to politics and how government works...well lesson learned. I might have met the MOST politically informed group or people. These people were on top of everything that is going on. I dont know how to describe it, but the notion that these people are stupid is very condescending to say the least. Middle aged women with over 2k twitter followers showing me articles where the "MSM lies". Now I dont think the MSM necesssarily lies, but instead presents a skewed report. There "anger" was demonstrated at its highest when the discussion of the media came up.
But after having conversations with about 20 trump supporters while waiting in line, I didnt see the anger. What i saw was PASSION. now it will be debatable to everyone what "passion" means, but these people looked at the bigger picture Trump is presenting.

Finally we begin to enter the arena and I score a prime seat. At the end row, close to the rail about 20 feet from the stage. I thought the energy was intense during the waiting room, well there was a prerally before the rally. People were walking around in customs taking pictures(the two big hits was Elvis and Trump-look alike), People going to grab their popcorn and nachos and they were even doing the wave! People were having Fun. I saw it all, blacks chatting among whites. Browns chatting with Asians. You name it. THE most diverse rally I have been to this year(Bernie, Rubio, Trump). I sat near vet whom I exchanged email address and are currently in touch with both. Near me were Canadians for Trump. Behind me was a Hispanic family of 5. It was a melting pot. Kind of weird if you think about it when he is called a divider/racist/bigot consistently.

Now for the rally itself, it depends what you classify what makes a great speaker, but once you actually go to a Trump rally, youll understand he is a GREAT speaker live in person. I dont know how to describe it but watching him on TV doesnt offer the same energy as if you were in person. From the crowd going crazy when he said he wanted to punch a protester to the time he was taking on the special interest. The audience was always engaged.

Personally I didnt even look at the time and before you know it, he was wrapping up his speech. As soon as he started to concluded, I rushed up to the rail in hopes that he would walk the line and sign my poster and if im lucky to even get a picture with him. Well everyone, the trip couldnt have ended any better. I scored an awesome signature from Trump himself and scored and epic selfie(Trump actually looked into the camera). Of course I was stoked that he took the effort for that. Especially when other candidates dont even bother walking the rope line or take the time to sign anything. Well Trump walked along the entire rail. He signed and took pictures for about 30 mins after his speech.

As I started to walk out and I had other excited supporters tell me about their experience and how they cant wait to "Make America Great Again". I left the arena completely in shock as I couldnt believe what had just happened. Now, I figure I would share my experience with people on the board to give a glimpse of a Trump Rally. Now I am sure everyone will have a different experience but the big take away from all this I learned, is to always keep an open mind. These supporters werent stupid, racist or bigots. Sure, those bad grapes stand out, but a strong majority isnt like them. I hope people who, like myself, dont really post but instead lurk around get to see this and get a better understand of a Trump Rally. Yes I will be voting for Trump 2016.

Make America Great Again.

Not sure how this experience will play out with others that go but if people have questions Ill answer them as non biased as possible. Looking forward to the debate!

ps;sorry for any spelling or grammar. didnt proof read.

TLDR; Hispanic goes to a Trump rally that turns out to be very diverse, meets new friends, gets autograph and picture with Trump. Had a great time and is 100% voting Trump.

also, it seemed like I accidentally deleted my previous thread when I went to try and edit the post. I wanted to add some pictures but it seems like I might have deleted my experience on accident.

http://imgur.com/rUcGMPs signed poster
http://imgur.com/H8fJhJc 2 feet from Trump.
craked5

Activity: 840
Merit: 529

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 12:51:16 PM

Before Trump began to counterattack, Rubio demonstrated a tactic that he employed repeatedly to great effect. He launched in on Trump from another angle, pointing out that Trump was the “only person on this stage that has ever been fined for hiring people to work on your projects illegally.”

“You hired some workers from Poland,” Rubio said. As Trump began to reject the accusation as “totally wrong,” Rubio suggested that the audience simply search on Google for the evidence.

“I’m sure people are Googling it right now. Look it up: ‘Trump Polish workers.’ You’ll see a million dollars for hiring illegal workers on one of his projects. He did it,” Rubio said. Such a search quickly leads, for example, to this July 2015 Daily Beast story, “Trump Tower Was Built on Undocumented Immigrants’ Backs.”

Trump had no answer. “Be quiet. Just be quiet,” he said in disgust, waving his right arm dismissively at Rubio.

Anyone has anything to say about this?
You're all fine with Trump employing illegal migrants while being fucking rich, lying publicly in a debate to the audience?

He's still "speaking for the people" for you? And he still "cares for Americans"?
craked5

Activity: 840
Merit: 529

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 12:52:06 PM

Thank you! You are a patriot my friend!

It's a shame he couldn't get hired by Trump as Trump is already employing illegal migrants.
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 02:58:24 PM

xslugx

Activity: 293
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 03:37:37 PM

Trump Tower Was Built on Undocumented Polish Immigrants’ Backs

The Donald may denounce illegal immigrants as ‘rapists,’ but his empire’s crown jewel was erected on land cleared by a small army of undocumented Polish workers, a lawsuit alleged.

The use of undocumented workers on a Trump construction site such as the hotel described by The Washington Post this week is certainly nothing new.
Thirty-five years ago, a small army of illegal immigrants was used to clear the site for what became the crown jewel of Donald Trump’s empire.

The 200 demolition workers—nicknamed the Polish Brigade because of their home country—worked 12-hour shifts, seven days a week with no overtime to knock down the old Bonwit Teller building and make room for Trump Tower on Fifth Avenue in Manhattan.
According to testimony in a protracted civil suit in federal court, the laborers were paid $5 an hour or less when they were paid at all. Some went unpaid after the contractor had financial troubles. A few never received even the paltry sum that was owed them for their dirty and hazardous efforts preceding the construction of Trump’s monument to his own wealth.
“They were undocumented and worked ‘off the books,’” Manhattan federal Judge Charles Stewart said of the workers after they became the subject of a 1983 lawsuit. “No records were kept, no Social Security or other taxes were withheld.”
Trump was speaking with more firsthand knowledge than his readers likely imagined when he wrote in his 2011 book Time to Get Tough: Making America #1 Again that “illegal immigration is a wrecking ball aimed at U.S. Taxpayers.”
How interesting that he would choose a wrecking ball as a metaphor.
The lawsuit involving literal demolition—Case 83CIV6346 in Manhattan Federal Court—was brought by Harry Diduck, a now deceased dissident member of Local 95 of the House Wreckers Union. His lawyer, Wendy Sloan, says he was one of a group of like-minded workers who simply wanted “a real union.” They had stood to gain nothing at all for themselves as they sought to prove that Trump and his partner, along with the general contractor, conspired to cheat the House Wreckers out of pension and welfare contributions by hiring these non-union laborers.

Judge Stewart initially tossed out the complaint against Trump and his partner on the grounds that the contractor was the responsible party regarding the workers. The plaintiffs appealed, and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit reinstated the complaint, returning the case to Judge Stewart.

During the 16-day non-jury trial, a number of the Polish workers testified that Trump underlings had threatened them with deportation if they caused trouble. They walked in to the job from Brooklyn when a transit strike hit the city. Some of them slept at the site.
Two workers further testified that they had approached Trump in person to demand overdue wages.
Trump took the stand, even back in those days sporting a red “power” tie, blue pinstriped suit, and that hair. He told the court that he almost certainly did not speak to the laborers, in part because he was fearful of venturing into so dangerous a workplace.
“I tend not to walk into buildings under demolition,” Trump said. “You have to be very brave to be in a building under demolition. I’m not sure I’m that brave.”

He added that he had no need to visit the site because “You can see it from a block away.”
He further testified that in any event he could not remember ever speaking to any of the workers or even being aware there were Polish workers on the site.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/07/08/trump-tower-was-built-on-undocumented-immigrants-backs.html

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 04:12:23 PM

Finally. It took me 40 or so pages, but berniebots are starting not to ignore TRUMP anymore and can't stop their urge to participate here. I mean they tried hard. The numbers of views was proof they could not escape clicking to know more about TRUMP.

The beauty of free speech and how political correctness needs to be destroyed? This is proof right here.

If you build it, they will come...

Another element that defines the brain dead US liberal mentality is how they cannot build anything themselves and how their parasitical mindset takes over. Like blood suckers. No other threads with harpy clinton or barnie the dinosaur stick. None. They get forgotten, pushed back.

This is so sad I decided to help the other barnie the dinosaur thread a bit because I like it Fair and Balanced©

They have to learn about TRUMP. Read about TRUMP. Post on thread called Up Like TRUMP. See the name TRUMP all the time. Have TRUMP living rent free in their mind all the time.

And they do it for free, working for me and my thread.

So Sweet. I can taste it.

Thank you for your time and

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN©

Cheesy Grin Cheesy

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 04:23:49 PM

The Donald may denounce illegal immigrants as ‘rapists,’ but his empire’s crown jewel was erected on land cleared by a small army of undocumented Polish workers, a lawsuit alleged.

The use of undocumented workers on a Trump construction site such as the hotel described by The Washington Post this week is certainly nothing new.
Thirty-five years ago, a small army of illegal immigrants was used to clear the site for what became the crown jewel of Donald Trump’s empire.

The 200 demolition workers—nicknamed the Polish Brigade because of their home country—worked 12-hour shifts, seven days a week with no overtime to knock down the old Bonwit Teller building and make room for Trump Tower on Fifth Avenue in Manhattan.
According to testimony in a protracted civil suit in federal court, the laborers were paid $5 an hour or less when they were paid at all. Some went unpaid after the contractor had financial troubles. A few never received even the paltry sum that was owed them for their dirty and hazardous efforts preceding the construction of Trump’s monument to his own wealth.
“They were undocumented and worked ‘off the books,’” Manhattan federal Judge Charles Stewart said of the workers after they became the subject of a 1983 lawsuit. “No records were kept, no Social Security or other taxes were withheld.”
Trump was speaking with more firsthand knowledge than his readers likely imagined when he wrote in his 2011 book Time to Get Tough: Making America #1 Again that “illegal immigration is a wrecking ball aimed at U.S. Taxpayers.”
The lawsuit involving literal demolition—Case 83CIV6346 in Manhattan Federal Court—was brought by Harry Diduck, a now deceased dissident member of Local 95 of the House Wreckers Union. His lawyer, Wendy Sloan, says he was one of a group of like-minded workers who simply wanted “a real union.” They had stood to gain nothing at all for themselves as they sought to prove that Trump and his partner, along with the general contractor, conspired to cheat the House Wreckers out of pension and welfare contributions by hiring these non-union laborers.

Judge Stewart initially tossed out the complaint against Trump and his partner on the grounds that the contractor was the responsible party regarding the workers. The plaintiffs appealed, and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit reinstated the complaint, returning the case to Judge Stewart.

During the 16-day non-jury trial, a number of the Polish workers testified that Trump underlings had threatened them with deportation if they caused trouble. They walked in to the job from Brooklyn when a transit strike hit the city. Some of them slept at the site.
Two workers further testified that they had approached Trump in person to demand overdue wages.
Trump took the stand, even back in those days sporting a red “power” tie, blue pinstriped suit, and that hair. He told the court that he almost certainly did not speak to the laborers, in part because he was fearful of venturing into so dangerous a workplace.
“I tend not to walk into buildings under demolition,” Trump said. “You have to be very brave to be in a building under demolition. I’m not sure I’m that brave.”

He added that he had no need to visit the site because “You can see it from a block away.”
He further testified that in any event he could not remember ever speaking to any of the workers or even being aware there were Polish workers on the site.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/07/08/trump-tower-was-built-on-undocumented-immigrants-backs.html

Lazy is lazy. I don't blame you. You can do so much with your little time on Earth
We Googled 'Trump Polish workers.' Here's what we found
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/feb/25/marco-rubio/marco-rubio-says-donald-trump-had-pay-1-million-hi/

Also I had to find an excuse to reply, so to see the amazing smile of this true AMERICAN again.

Grin

Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 10:55:53 PM

Lazy is lazy. I don't blame you. You can do so much with your little time on Earth
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/feb/25/marco-rubio/marco-rubio-says-donald-trump-had-pay-1-million-hi/

Also I had to find an excuse to reply, so to see the amazing smile of this true AMERICAN again.

Grin

I have hired many illegal immigrants, am around them daily, speech their language, so forth and so on.  It actually greatly offends me that anyone would think it "bad" to do these kinds of things.

If a New York union tries to shut out non-union business, I'll always be on the side of the non-union.

And this is a former Longshoreman and Carpenter's union guy.
af_newbie
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2016, 11:02:29 PM

Grin

Rubio campaign is getting desperate.  Digging up a case from 1983?  They are scraping the bottom of the barrel.

Most of this will be resolved on Tuesday.  If Rubio does not win at least one state, he can go home, lick his wounds and sit on Cruz's lap.

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 11:16:03 PM

Grin

Rubio campaign is getting desperate.  Digging up a case from 1983?  They are scraping the bottom of the barrel.

Most of this will be resolved on Tuesday.  If Rubio does not win at least one state, he can go home, lick his wounds and sit on Cruz's lap.

This case has been used and reused and used so many times against TRUMP I've lost counts. Still lots of people haven't heard of it and I am sure harpy clinton will make it sound as if it was a brand new bad, evil case against him. Again. Oh well...

galdur

Activity: 616

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 02:37:55 AM

Mr. Trump seems to be quite well entrenched as the next Hitler. The competition has faded, Putin is a very distant second, third the leader of ISIS whose name is known to 0.00002% of mankind.

Former Mexican President Vicente Fox: Trump ‘reminds me of Hitler’

Twitchy  by gpollowitz 2:27 am

Former president of Mexico Vicente Fox was on with Anderson Cooper a few moments ago and let loose with this zinger at Donald Trump: “He reminds me of Hitler.”

Watch here:

“He reminds me of Hitler"https://t.co/PSQ3AXFBvl

— Jon Passantino (@passantino) February 27, 2016

Another gift to the Trump campaign.

Trump and Fox have been in a war of words ever since Fox said Mexico won’t pay for the “f***ing wall!”

Ex-Mexican president: "I’m not going to pay for that f***ing wall" https://t.co/2Z9wb792qe pic.twitter.com/917oQxDK22

— The Hill (@thehill) February 25, 2016

FMR PRES of Mexico, Vicente Fox horribly used the F word when discussing the wall. He must apologize! If I did that there would be a uproar!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) February 25, 2016

Trump joked at the debate last night that he’d make his proposed border wall with Mexico “10 feet taller” after Fox’s comment:

FOX DROP 2.0 ANALYSIS: @realDonaldTrump "the wall just got 10 feet taller", then look on @marcorubio face, wow. https://t.co/u2h7auNo9h

— DISABLED VETERANS (@DisabledVetsCPX) February 26, 2016

Now that Fox has compared Trump to Hitler, maybe the wall will get a moat, too?

The post Former Mexican President Vicente Fox: Trump ‘reminds me of Hitler’ appeared first on twitchy.com.

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 02:45:41 AM

Mr. Trump seems to be quite well entrenched as the next Hitler. The competition has faded, Putin is a very distant second, third the leader of ISIS whose name is known to 0.00002% of mankind.

Twitchy  by gpollowitz 2:27 am

Former president of Mexico Vicente Fox was on with Anderson Cooper a few moments ago and let loose with this zinger at Donald Trump: “He reminds me of Hitler.”

Watch here:

“He reminds me of Hitler"https://t.co/PSQ3AXFBvl

— Jon Passantino (@passantino) February 27, 2016

Trump and Fox have been in a war of words ever since Fox said Mexico won’t pay for the “f***ing wall!”

Ex-Mexican president: "I’m not going to pay for that f***ing wall" https://t.co/2Z9wb792qe pic.twitter.com/917oQxDK22

FMR PRES of Mexico, Vicente Fox horribly used the F word when discussing the wall. He must apologize! If I did that there would be a uproar!

Trump joked at the debate last night that he’d make his proposed border wall with Mexico “10 feet taller” after Fox’s comment:

FOX DROP 2.0 ANALYSIS: @realDonaldTrump "the wall just got 10 feet taller", then look on @marcorubio face, wow. https://t.co/u2h7auNo9h

The post Former Mexican President Vicente Fox: Trump ‘reminds me of Hitler’ appeared first on twitchy.com.

They don't get it. They are helping TRUMP. A lot!

xht

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

hey you, yeah you, fuck you!!!

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 03:02:16 AM

Morons aren't understanding that Mexico gets foreign aid and other gravy from the U.S. When Trump talks about making Mexico pay for the wall, that is what he is referring to. They can pay by enforcement on their side of the border to reduce our costs associated with our own border enforcement or they can lose billions in aid over the next decade-all of which will go toward construction of the wall.

galdur

Activity: 616

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 03:54:01 AM

Well, Super Tuesday, March 1st, approaches....

In the United States, Super Tuesday, in general, refers to the Tuesday in February or March of a presidential election year when the greatest number of states hold primary elections to select delegates to national conventions at which each party's presidential candidates are officially nominated. The phrase "Super Tuesday" has been used to refer to presidential primary elections since at least 1976....

...Super Tuesday in the 2016 election cycle is scheduled to be held on March 1, 2016. This date has been dubbed the "SEC Primary", since many of the participating states are represented in the U.S. collegiate Southeastern Conference.
The participating states include: Alabama, Arkansas, Colorado, Georgia, Massachusetts, and Minnesota caucuses, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Texas, Vermont, and Virginia. Republican caucuses: Alaska and Wyoming.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Super_Tuesday

bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 05:29:48 AM

This is actually going to help Trump. Every time people like Vicente Fox barks at Trump, his support levels go up. BTW.. why Fox is so concerned about the POTUS candidates? During his reign, hundreds of thousands of people were killed in Mexico by the drug cartels. He was an utter failure as a president. If he is having an issue with Trump, that might be because Trump is more competent than him.
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 05:09:32 PM

Anonymous to Donald Trump – “Suspend campaign…or face consequences.”

(New York)The hacktivist collective Anonymous has launched a campaign against Donald Trump this weekend, through a video, and website(OpTrump2016.com), which they are using as a public countdown.

This past December, in response to statements made by Trump regarding not allowing Muslims to enter the United States, Anonymous launched a similar attack against Trump by taking down the website for Donald Trump’s trademark New York City skyscraper. You can read what CNN had to say about it here.

Though Anonymous hasn’t said specifically what they intend to do if Trump doesn’t drop out of the race for presidency, some are speculating that they may intend on releasing documents related to his tax returns, others wonder if they will make a move on his campaigns website. Whatever the case, we can assume that Trump may have an idea as to what they may do, as it seems that they are communicating to him that “they have something, and he knows what it is”.

It will be interesting to see how this all turns out, for now, all we can do is watch and wait…

Video Here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oc4Au_ve0OE

Website Here:  http://optrump2016.com/

----------------------------------------------------------
So far we have:

The media against TRUMP
The DNC against TRUMP
A seating US president against TRUMP, calling him out.
The POPE against TRUMP
Anonymous against TRUMP
Who am I missing? E.T.? Bigfoot?

... And we should not be voting for him because he's not rebellious, or not against the machine enough... What?

Grin

Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 278 »
  Print  

Jump to: