Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:49:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 278 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Up Like Trump  (Read 572405 times)
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 03:34:44 PM

Dead by 40? Isn't he in his 60s now? BTW I love his speeches. Plus he's nobody's puppet because he's financing his own campaign. That's the way it should be.

If we must hear that he believed yes. But was wrong. I hear to many that loves his speeches. This is a good sign that him could be the new President. But I don't like to much him. Seems a little racist.

Does he seem like he is uncomfortable with the interviewer, Sen. Scott and his mom in the first row, to you?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPsigtl7aoY

You tell me.

Don't have interest to see a video for about 1 hour. And first of all I don't have interest to hear political speeches. Politics is not for me. According to my point of view they speak to much (even nicely) but to long for my patience. I like the direct and short things which followed by acting.  Wink To tell the truth not to short because are hard to be understood but enough to make me act as it needed.  Smiley

Give it 60 seconds and you'll have your answer. You can fast forward the video at any time too. You don't need to hear it. Mute it. Does he seem like a racist to you?

Seems that you don't understand me. I don't like politics. I don't like to have to do with politics. Period. And even me don't understand you. How I can judge about something if I can't hear what he will says. If I mute the video and if I don't need to hear it how I can tell if he is racist or not? Maybe because from the other side is a black men? If this the reason this doesn't mean nothing. He can be racist with other etnies.

The exact opposite of your argument can be true too, if what you believe is based on a feeling, based on what somebody told you, based on the way the man, Trump, looks like...

I was merely suggesting to make up your OWN mind based on your OWN experience and research. If you do not care, then he is a racist. Case closed.

Smiley

"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
n2004al
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 03:50:27 PM

That I have told is not based in my feelings. If so you're right. But I think with my mind and if I don't agree with you I have a reason. Leaving apart my non desire to have to do with politics, I can give you thoughts (rich with facts) that why Trump is accused as a racist and why me seems like a racist.

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2015/aug/19/mexico-condemns-donald-trump-immigration-plan
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 04:04:38 PM

That I have told is not based in my feelings. If so you're right. But I think with my mind and if I don't agree with you I have a reason. Leaving apart my non desire to have to do with politics, I can give you thoughts (rich with facts) that why Trump is accused as a racist and why me seems like a racist.

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2015/aug/19/mexico-condemns-donald-trump-immigration-plan

Case closed then. He is a racist.

Smiley

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 05:16:28 PM

One commenter today made a reference to the GOPe & the base playing a game of chicken; wondering which side would blink first.

oscarwilde pointed out to the commenter; the base isn’t “playing chicken”

Spot on, oscar.

People like the commenter are, for lack of a more accurate term, clueless.

Whether this one was another GOPe shill is besides the point.

The simple fact of the matter is the conservatives are engaged in a Revolutionary endeavor:

Our goal is to destroy from the topmost branch to the most deeply buried roots in local politics the obscenity we refer to as the GOPe.

The GOPe is completely amoral and completely corrupt. This has been proven ceaselessly by their own actions from November of 2014 to the present day.

A brief litany of their crimes for those who may profess their ignorance:

Support $ 55 trillion in NEW bailouts of TBTF banks
Obama’s executive amnesty “failure theater”
CRomnibus
Obamacare defunding “failure theater”
Trans Pacific Partnership passage
Planned Parenthood defunding “failure theater”

In 2006, with control of JUST the House and the Senate, the Democrats began their “fundamental transformation of America”.

“Dubya” behaved exactly as Boehner, McConnel et al have ever since. He surrendered budget control and any respect for the Constitution and free markets, much less conservative values.

When Obamacare was passed by deceit in the dark of night … the GOPe and the GOPe-media sighed heavily and proceeded to complain “we don’t have the votes”.

When the TEA Party movement delivered control of the House back into Republican hands in January 2011, one of the most “insider influence peddling” members was elected Speaker of the House and reached the zennith of his success … when Obama’s idiots pushed for “sequestration” and Boehner & Co foolishly believed it would not pass due to heavy defense cuts being the stick Republicans would face when the inevitable inability to agree occurred by the special committee.

SURPRISE!

Many conservatives by that time knew the defense cuts were a necessary sacrifice to forestall the Elites willingness to reduce the entire country to abject poverty by endless “bread & circuses” spending.

Boehner, along with Obama, had learned conservatives were willing “to shoot the hostage”.

In the last four years, despite significant electoral successes, the GOPe has increasingly made itself the willing wh0re of the GOPe Donor Class and has relentlessy attempted to deliver their prime objective:

Amnesty and a pathway to citizenship for illegal aliens.

Even though the bulk of American citizens, across party and demographic lines, are steadfastly opposed to the surrender of this country’s sovereignty.

Trump is ascendant, regardless of his “purity” or temperment, because he has made a vow to stop the inflow of illegal aliens and remove those undeserving of being in this country.

The base has been described as “angry” – hardly a sufficient term. The base is enraged by the corruption of the Elites and incendiary over the intentional destruction of their standard of living since January 2009.

We, the people, are going to destroy every root and branch of the GOPe.

The cowards, and traitors, will shout, “You’ll elect Democrats you fools!”

Precisely!

The Democrats are blatantly honest about their intent to destroy this country and it’s values. It’s impossible for THEM to fade into the crowd. They are also, almost universally, far weaker opponents than their GOPe counterparts at any level within our Republic.

And after we rid ourselves of the snakes in our midst, destroying them will be comparatively easy.

If you are still inclined to chastise us for how WE are behaving in this election cycle …

… look cluelessly in the mirror and try to understand what WE already know: YOU are part of the problem

PolAgnostic on September 25, 2015 at 12:42 PM

http://hotair.com/archives/2015/09/25/video-audience-at-values-voters-summit-reacts-to-boehners-resignation-with-standing-ovation/

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 05:36:29 PM

REPORT: Boehner Cut Deal With Pelosi to Fund Obama Administration Before Resigning

Cruz cheered the news of Boehner’s resignation telling the conservative crowd:

“You want to know how much each of you terrifies Washington? Yesterday, John Boehner was Speaker of the House. Y’all come to town and somehow that changes. My only request is — can you come more often?”

Ted Cruz also broke the news that Boehner may have cut another deal with Pelosi on the way out the door.

I will say, the early reports are discouraging. If it is correct that the Speaker, before he resigns, has cut a deal with Nancy Pelosi to fund the Obama administration for the rest of its tenure, to fund Obamacare, to fund executive amnesty, to fund Planned Parenthood, to fund implementation of this Iran deal — and then, presumably, to land in a cushy K Street job after joining with the Democrats to implement all of President Obama’s priorities, that is not the behavior one would expect of a Republican Speaker of the House.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015/09/report-boehner-cut-deal-with-pelosi-to-fund-obama-administration-before-resigning/

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 05:37:10 PM

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/254944-trump-on-boehner-resignation-its-time

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 09:54:33 PM

Was Trump's 'Muslim Question' Guy A Liberal Plant?

EXCLUSIVE: LIBERAL GROUP PUBLICIZED TRUMP ‘MUSLIM QUESTION’ GUY YEARS AGO

A man who looks exactly like the notorious “Muslim question” guy from last week’s Donald Trump rally was previously the star of a liberal anti-Tea Party campaign, Breitbart News has learned.

The man, whom some suspect to have been a liberal or Democratic plant in Trump’s audience, was featured in a meme in the spring of 2013 that was credited to aattp.org, the website of the group Americans Against The Tea Party.

The man was depicted participating in a rally holding a sign that read “Impeach the Muslim Marxist.” The photo spread on left-wing message boards.

“Glenn Beck Is My Hero,” the man’s shirt read.

The photo has been used as a stock image by liberal sites including The Daily Banter and Forward Progressives.

We know now that the left-wing media and activists were aware of this man more than two years before last week’s Trump rally, where he stated that President Obama was a Muslim and sparked mainstream-media controversy. Trump was criticized for not repudiating the man for his comments.

Anti-Trump blogger Nolan Dolla even featured the photo in a recent blog post about the Trump controversy.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/09/21/exclusive-liberal-group-publicized-trump-muslim-question-guy-years-ago/

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 11:55:52 PM

Source close to Trump: Fox News hosts are asking him to end his boycott so that their ratings don’t suffer

[...]
One reason there likely won’t be peace in our time is that Trump still has not gotten over Kelly’s questioning of him during the opening Republican primary debate. “She caused me a lot of damage, didn’t she?” Trump recently vented to a friend. “He’s really angry,” a source explained…

Both sides are posturing to save face. Yesterday a Fox statement called Trump’s boycott “stale and tiresome.” But a source close to the Trump campaign told me that Trump thinks he has the leverage. Trump has been hearing from Fox hosts who are worried that his boycott will hurt ratings. The calculus seems to be that by shunning Fox, Trump is hoping to drive a wedge between Fox hosts, Kelly, and Ailes. That may be wishful thinking. As an Ailes friend told me today: “Roger can’t turn back. The entire credibility of Fox as powerbroker rests on Trump being destroyed.”

http://hotair.com/archives/2015/09/25/source-close-to-trump-fox-news-hosts-are-asking-him-to-end-his-boycott-so-that-their-ratings-dont-suffer/

--------------------------------------------------
Wall Street VS Main Street...

H1N1

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 03:54:10 AM

Donald Trump booed by conservative crowd for first time in his campaign

At the Values Voter Summit, a gathering of social conservatives in Washington DC, Trump received an angry response after calling his fellow Republican presidential candidate Marco Rubio “a clown”.

Trump later told reporters, “those weren’t boos, those were cheers.”
[...]
The boos weren’t the only negative reaction that Trump got from the audience. When the Republican frontrunner claimed that he won the most recent GOP debate based on polls, an audience member shouted: “No, you didn’t.”

After speaking, Trump left quickly without taking questions from reporters.

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2015/sep/25/donald-trump-booed-conservatives-marco-rubio

H1N1

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 03:58:24 AM

Donald Trump’s slide in the polls is beginning to look real

Donald Trump still leads the field — but his position has softened significantly. This is the biggest polling average drop he's seen since he first emerged as the Republican front-runner.

Trump loves to cherry-pick polls that show him doing well. He likes to talk about isolated (and iffy) polls that show him doing well with Hispanic and black voters, but those results should be questioned. After CNN released its poll last weekend— the one showing the big drop— he went on Twitter to complain about how he wanted the media to look at more favorable polling — often with shakier or less-proven methodologies.

[...]

But it's rare in recent primary elections for a candidate to suddenly spike, then fade, then spike again. In most cases, the candidate that suddenly spikes never spikes again, with the exception of Newt Gingrich in 2012.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2015/09/24/donald-trumps-slide-in-the-polls-is-beginning-to-look-real/

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 04:39:25 AM

Not enough traffic on your feel the bern thread? Keep it up. I am sure they will come, eventually.

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 02:28:47 PM

‘Birth Tourism’ Booming In Bay Area Despite Fed Crackdown

SAN JOSE (KPIX) — A bill that would end birthright citizenship in the U.S. is gaining steam in Washington, thanks to the Republican Presidential campaign.

It targets a controversial underground industry known as birth tourism, pregnant foreign women traveling to this country just for the purpose of delivering American citizen babies.

Business is booming here in the Bay Area, especially in the South Bay.

But publicity is not welcome.

“I don’t have a comment, I don’t have a comment,” said Jerry Zhou. He runs a popular tourist agency. The destination, not Fisherman’s Wharf, or the Golden Gate Bridge, but a regular home on a residential street in North San Jose.

We’ve learned the home is actually a birthing hotel. It caters to pregnant women, mostly from China, who come to the U.S. to grab that prize: instant U.S. citizenship for their baby.

Neighbor Robert Ramos says the women keep a low profile, rarely walking the neighborhood, going in and out only in a van with tinted windows. But he says what’s going on inside is pretty obvious.

“At one time I think there were four — four of them at the same time,” he said. “It’s pretty predictable, you can see when somebody’s giving birth. You don’t see them afterwards, and then a new family comes in.”

The house is one of at least two locations run by Jerry Zhou, who advertises on the internet under the name California Baby Care. For $3,000 to $4,000 a month everything’s included: dedicated nannies, professional chefs, transport to- and from the hospital, and a passport for the newborn.

“There’s a business apparently established apparently to do this. I think it’s fraud,” said Ramos.

Homeland security cracked down on a similar operation in Southern California earlier this year.

ICE agents raided three addresses where they found dozens of women from China, either pregnant or who had just given birth.

The crackdown is prompting debate on Capitol Hill on whether to end birthright citizenship.

A new bill would allow it only for children of citizens or legal U.S. residents.

“The organizers of these birth tourist hotels have figured out how to game the system,” said Jon Feere with the Center for Immigration Studies, a conservative research foundation.

“If you tell our visa processors that you are here to visit Disneyland when in reality you are here to give birth, that does constitute fraud,” Feere said.

But Bill Hing, an immigration law professor at the University of San Francisco disagrees.

“There is no regulation that prohibits a woman from coming to the U.S. to give birth,” said Professor Hing, after reviewing the affidavits.
Hing says the birth hotel operators may get fined for tax violations, but that’s about all.

“It’s not viable in terms of real law, but it has political viability. It appeases their constituents that are anti-immigrant,” Hing said.

Back in San Jose, Jerry Zhou didn’t want to discuss the matter and denied having anything to do with babies or pregnant women.

“This house is on your website. It’s advertised on your website as a birth hotel, that is why we are here,” KPIX reporter Betty Yu told him. Zhou’s response: “I don’t know what you are talking about. I don’t have any comment.”

Homeland Security also did not want to comment on the story, telling KPIX 5 their investigation in Southern California is still ongoing. Word on the street here is that the crackdown down south has pushed many of the operations up north.

http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2015/09/25/birth-tourism-bay-area-operators-avoid-spotlight/

-----------------------------------------------
From the comment section:

Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 03:17:36 PM

SAN JOSE (KPIX) — A bill that would end birthright citizenship in the U.S. is gaining steam in Washington, thanks to the Republican Presidential campaign.

It targets a controversial underground industry known as birth tourism, pregnant foreign women traveling to this country just for the purpose of delivering American citizen babies.

“I don’t have a comment, I don’t have a comment,” said Jerry Zhou. He runs a popular tourist agency. The destination, not Fisherman’s Wharf, or the Golden Gate Bridge, but a regular home on a residential street in North San Jose.

We’ve learned the home is actually a birthing hotel. ....
It's unnecessary to confront the constitutional question of whether this can be stopped with a bill passed through Congress.

Better would be to simply put a price tag and a process on US citizenship for the anchor babies.  For a half a million USD, kid, we'll process your the kid's citizenship application when he turns 21.

Problem solved.
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 03:36:16 PM

We’ve learned the home is actually a birthing hotel. ....
It's unnecessary to confront the constitutional question of whether this can be stopped with a bill passed through Congress.

Better would be to simply put a price tag and a process on US citizenship for the anchor babies.  For a half a million USD, kid, we'll process your the kid's citizenship application when he turns 21.

Problem solved.

Brilliant!

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 05:40:16 PM

Donald Trump booed by conservative crowd for first time in his campaign

At the Values Voter Summit, a gathering of social conservatives in Washington DC, Trump received an angry response after calling his fellow Republican presidential candidate Marco Rubio “a clown”.

Trump later told reporters, “those weren’t boos, those were cheers.”
[...]
The boos weren’t the only negative reaction that Trump got from the audience. When the Republican frontrunner claimed that he won the most recent GOP debate based on polls, an audience member shouted: “No, you didn’t.”

After speaking, Trump left quickly without taking questions from reporters.

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2015/sep/25/donald-trump-booed-conservatives-marco-rubio

https://twitter.com/frankluntz/status/647531210315436032

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

-------------------------------------------------

bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 05:55:04 PM

Problem solved.

I don't think that anyone will be paying $500,000 for an American passport for his kid, when it can be entirely free. An illegal Mexican immigrant can give birth to her anchor baby in any of the sanctuary cities, and the government will bear the medical and other expenses. What makes you think that such people will end up paying $500K?
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 09:48:54 PM

Problem solved.

I don't think that anyone will be paying $500,000 for an American passport for his kid, when it can be entirely free. An illegal Mexican immigrant can give birth to her anchor baby in any of the sanctuary cities, and the government will bear the medical and other expenses. What makes you think that such people will end up paying $500K?
Many countries "sell" citizenship in various ways, from outright fees to requiring bringing and keeping certain amounts in the country's bank.  Not uncommonly the amount IS about 500k.

You misunderstand.  I am saying that the Mexican, Chinese, whatever...produces a baby here the citizenship does not have to be automatic, but can be conferred only after a process.  Which can be refined for these cases to require fees.  This eliminates the "citizenship reason" to come to the US to have a baby for a large percentage of those who do it.  That's desirable.  Others might still come to get the free hospital care while having the baby, particularly if it was expected to be a difficult pregnancy.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 07:00:20 PM

You misunderstand.  I am saying that the Mexican, Chinese, whatever...produces a baby here the citizenship does not have to be automatic, but can be conferred only after a process.  Which can be refined for these cases to require fees.  This eliminates the "citizenship reason" to come to the US to have a baby for a large percentage of those who do it.  That's desirable.  Others might still come to get the free hospital care while having the baby, particularly if it was expected to be a difficult pregnancy.

Birth right citizenship will stay in the United States. The conservative Republicans doesn't possess enough support to overturn it. If any such attempt is made, it will be immediately branded as racist and xenophobic.

Many countries "sell" citizenship in various ways, from outright fees to requiring bringing and keeping certain amounts in the country's bank.  Not uncommonly the amount IS about 500k.

In most of the cases (countries such as Latvia, Canada and New Zealand) sell only PR (permanent residency). To obtain passports, you have to wait for many years. Only a small number of countries (such as Cyprus, Dominica and Antigua) offer passports for cash payment.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 07:40:10 PM

Birth right citizenship will stay in the United States. The conservative Republicans doesn't possess enough support to overturn it. If any such attempt is made, it will be immediately branded as racist and xenophobic.

In most of the cases (countries such as Latvia, Canada and New Zealand) sell only PR (permanent residency). To obtain passports, you have to wait for many years. Only a small number of countries (such as Cyprus, Dominica and Antigua) offer passports for cash payment.

Well, that must be the reason why you or I can buy dual citizenship easily with enough money. 

Birth right citizenship isn't a Dem vs Repub issue in the USA.  Not at the street level.  It's actually a lot of blue collar Dems who lose their jobs to illegals.  At the top level, Dems advocate this nonsense because they hope to flood the country with poor, low information people who will vote Democratic.  This isn't complicated.  I don't know any Hispanics or blacks that are gungho for "open borders."  I don't know anyone who is for anchor babies. 
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 05:54:44 PM

TAX REFORM THAT WILL MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

The Goals Of Donald J. Trump’s Tax Plan

Too few Americans are working, too many jobs have been shipped overseas, and too many middle class families cannot make ends meet. This tax plan directly meets these challenges with four simple goals:

Tax relief for middle class Americans: In order to achieve the American dream, let people keep more money in their pockets and increase after-tax wages.

Simplify the tax code to reduce the headaches Americans face in preparing their taxes and let everyone keep more of their money.

Grow the American economy by discouraging corporate inversions, adding a huge number of new jobs, and making America globally competitive again.

Doesn’t add to our debt and deficit, which are already too large.

The Trump Tax Plan Achieves These Goals

If you are single and earn less than $25,000, or married and jointly earn less than $50,000, you will not owe any income tax. That removes nearly 75 million households – over 50% – from the income tax rolls. They get a new one page form to send the IRS saying, “I win,” those who would otherwise owe income taxes will save an average of nearly $1,000 each.

All other Americans will get a simpler tax code with four brackets – 0%, 10%, 20% and 25% – instead of the current seven. This new tax code eliminates the marriage penalty and the Alternative Minimum Tax (AMT) while providing the lowest tax rate since before World War II.
No business of any size, from a Fortune 500 to a mom and pop shop to a freelancer living job to job, will pay more than 15% of their business income in taxes. This lower rate makes corporate inversions unnecessary by making America’s tax rate one of the best in the world.
No family will have to pay the death tax. You earned and saved that money for your family, not the government. You paid taxes on it when you earned it.

The Trump Tax Plan Is Revenue Neutral

The Trump tax cuts are fully paid for by:

Reducing or eliminating most deductions and loopholes available to the very rich.

A one-time deemed repatriation of corporate cash held overseas at a significantly discounted 10% tax rate, followed by an end to the deferral of taxes on corporate income earned abroad.

Reducing or eliminating corporate loopholes that cater to special interests, as well as deductions made unnecessary or redundant by the new lower tax rate on corporations and business income. We will also phase in a reasonable cap on the deductibility of business interest expenses.

DETAILS OF DONALD J. TRUMP’S TAX PLAN

America needs a bold, simple and achievable plan based on conservative economic principles. This plan does that with needed tax relief for all Americans, especially the working poor and middle class, pro-growth tax reform for all sizes of businesses, and fiscally responsible steps to ensure this plan does not add to our enormous debt and deficit.

This plan simplifies the tax code by taking nearly 50% of current filers off the income tax rolls entirely and reducing the number of tax brackets from seven to four for everyone else. This plan also reduces or eliminates loopholes used by the very rich and special interests made unnecessary or redundant by the new lower tax rates on individuals and companies.

The Trump Tax Plan: A Simpler Tax Code For All Americans

When the income tax was first introduced, just one percent of Americans had to pay it. It was never intended as a tax most Americans would pay. The Trump plan eliminates the income tax for over 73 million households. 42 million households that currently file complex forms to determine they don’t owe any income taxes will now file a one page form saving them time, stress, uncertainty and an average of $110 in preparation costs. Over 31 million households get the same simplification and keep on average nearly $1,000 of their hard-earned money.

[...]
Business Tax Reform To Encourage Jobs And Spur Economic Growth

Too many companies – from great American brands to innovative startups – are leaving America, either directly or through corporate inversions. The Democrats want to outlaw inversions, but that will never work. Companies leaving is not the disease, it is the symptom. Politicians in Washington have let America fall from the best corporate tax rate in the industrialized world in the 1980’s (thanks to Ronald Reagan) to the worst rate in the industrialized world. That is unacceptable. Under the Trump plan, America will compete with the world and win by cutting the corporate tax rate to 15%, taking our rate from one of the worst to one of the best.

This lower tax rate cannot be for big business alone; it needs to help the small businesses that are the true engine of our economy. Right now, freelancers, sole proprietors, unincorporated small businesses and pass-through entities are taxed at the high personal income tax rates. This treatment stifles small businesses. It also stifles tax reform because efforts to reduce loopholes and deductions available to the very rich and special interests end up hitting small businesses and job creators as well. The Trump plan addresses this challenge head on with a new business income tax rate within the personal income tax code that matches the 15% corporate tax rate to help these businesses, entrepreneurs and freelancers grow and prosper.

These lower rates will provide a tremendous stimulus for the economy – significant GDP growth, a huge number of new jobs and an increase in after-tax wages for workers.

The Trump Tax Plan Ends The Unfair Death Tax

The death tax punishes families for achieving the American dream. Therefore, the Trump plan eliminates the death tax.

The Trump Tax Plan Is Fiscally Responsible

The Trump tax cuts are fully paid for by:

Reducing or eliminating deductions and loopholes available to the very rich, starting by steepening the curve of the Personal Exemption Phaseout and the Pease Limitation on itemized deductions. The Trump plan also phases out the tax exemption on life insurance interest for high-income earners, ends the current tax treatment of carried interest for speculative partnerships that do not grow businesses or create jobs and are not risking their own capital, and reduces or eliminates other loopholes for the very rich and special interests. These reductions and eliminations will not harm the economy or hurt the middle class. Because the Trump plan introduces a new business income rate within the personal income tax code, they will not harm small businesses either.

A one-time deemed repatriation of corporate cash held overseas at a significantly discounted 10% tax rate. Since we are making America’s corporate tax rate globally competitive, it is only fair that corporations help make that move fiscally responsible. U.S.-owned corporations have as much as $2.5 trillion in cash sitting overseas. Some companies have been leaving cash overseas as a tax maneuver. Under this plan, they can bring their cash home and put it to work in America while benefitting from the newly-lowered corporate tax rate that is globally competitive and no longer requires parking cash overseas. Other companies have cash overseas for specific business units or activities. They can leave that cash overseas, but they will still have to pay the one-time repatriation fee.

An end to the deferral of taxes on corporate income earned abroad. Corporations will no longer be allowed to defer taxes on income earned abroad, but the foreign tax credit will remain in place because no company should face double taxation.

Reducing or eliminating some corporate loopholes that cater to special interests, as well as deductions made unnecessary or redundant by the new lower tax rate on corporations and business income. We will also phase in a reasonable cap on the deductibility of business interest expenses.

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/positions/tax-reform
https://www.donaldjtrump.com/images/uploads/trump-tax-reform.pdf

---------------------------------------
Hoping those, not brainwashed by the D or the R, will read the PDF in full and share what they think about it here.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 278 »
  Print  

Jump to: