Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 05:08:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 278 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Up Like Trump  (Read 572405 times)
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2016, 09:39:03 PM

#R3KT

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1373

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 10:04:02 PM

#R3KT

Look. The only way you are going to get any success out of any candidate is if you:
1. make the platform he runs on to be a contract between him and the people if he wins;
2. with execution if he doesn't perform in the time alloted;
3. and that the person who fills his position if he reneges will have to fulfill the contract;
4. if the successor (vice president) fails, his execution as well, and all who follow him;
5. life imprisonment if Congress blocks the president, but;
6. execution for Congress if they don't show very good reason for blocking the president.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 02:20:24 PM

[...]

It was not clear who might have submitted the nomination for U.S. Republican presidential candidate and billionaire businessman Donald Trump.

Nobel watcher Kristian Berg Harpviken, the director of the Peace Research Institute of Oslo, told the French news agency AFP that he had received a copy of the nomination letter, suggesting Trump -- who drew criticism from around the world for his vow to ban Muslims entering the United States -- should be awarded the prestigious prize for "his vigorous peace through strength ideology, used as a threat weapon of deterrence against radical Islam, ISIS, nuclear Iran and Communist China".

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/donald-trump-pope-francis-among-2016-nobel-peace-prize-candidates/

vokain
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1019

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2016, 03:16:13 PM

[...]

It was not clear who might have submitted the nomination for U.S. Republican presidential candidate and billionaire businessman Donald Trump.

Nobel watcher Kristian Berg Harpviken, the director of the Peace Research Institute of Oslo, told the French news agency AFP that he had received a copy of the nomination letter, suggesting Trump -- who drew criticism from around the world for his vow to ban Muslims entering the United States -- should be awarded the prestigious prize for "his vigorous peace through strength ideology, used as a threat weapon of deterrence against radical Islam, ISIS, nuclear Iran and Communist China".

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/donald-trump-pope-francis-among-2016-nobel-peace-prize-candidates/

Better than Obama
criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 03:48:39 PM

[...]

Better than Obama

US Americans never cease to amaze me lol  Cheesy

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
vokain
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2016, 05:03:27 PM

At least Trump's more or less upfront about what he'd do, instead of saying he'd end war while actually getting us into more (Obama)!
Lenore

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 07:29:07 PM

America needs a change.   Trump may be it.  All other forms of government have failed.  Lets get him in a see what he can do.  You know he will stir up something.  May stir up more then any other candidate will.  As he knows what he wants and more then likely will not care how he gets it.  One that does not care if he is politically correct.  We need change.  Im willing to give him a try over all the others who have been in politics.  He is new.  Isn't politically corrupt yet.   lets vote him in.   Cant be any worse then Obama.  How much can he really screw up in 4 years.  May turn out to be the best prez we ever had.  who knows.   im up for it at the moment.

vokain
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2016, 07:55:30 PM

America needs a change.   Trump may be it.  All other forms of government have failed.  Lets get him in a see what he can do.  You know he will stir up something.  May stir up more then any other candidate will.  As he knows what he wants and more then likely will not care how he gets it.  One that does not care if he is politically correct.  We need change.  Im willing to give him a try over all the others who have been in politics.  He is new.  Isn't politically corrupt yet.   lets vote him in.   Cant be any worse then Obama.  How much can he really screw up in 4 years.  May turn out to be the best prez we ever had.  who knows.   im up for it at the moment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6U-TGahwvs

Ahhh...
Lenore

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 07:57:28 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6U-TGahwvs

Ahhh...

LoL.  Havnt herd that in a while.   

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
February 04, 2016, 02:51:56 AM

------------------
No chill? No!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6q4_AtmQuWQ

Lenore

View Profile
February 04, 2016, 03:15:51 AM

Its funny how the whole Netflix and Chill comes into play in a load of situations now.

lol.

Sad but I have to agree.  Most illegals.  Wait all Illegals need to go.  The rest will stay.  Its the illegals he is talking about getting rid of.

Lenore

View Profile
February 04, 2016, 06:31:12 AM

Illegals out! Enforce the laws ON THE BOOKS!

Just recently they fired Americans that ended up training their replacements at Disney.
Story below:

Pink Slips at Disney. But First, Training Foreign Replacements.
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/06/04/us/last-task-after-layoff-at-disney-train-foreign-replacements.html?_r=0

I wonder why they did that?  They work for less money?  That is why I am becoming more and more against other races.  The ones who want to come to america and be here need to live like Americans.  Others that want to be of their nationality need to go to their nationality.   Everything needs to be equal and there would be no problem.  I once lived in an apartment building where the apartment behind mine had 8 Mexicans from mexico living there.  They were nice people paid what I did in rent but worked for less.  They didnt shop at any of our local shops they had a deivery truck stop once a week with discount food and sent all their extra money back to Mexico.  It was like they were playing our system.  Which if they were hurts the normal working people.  I do not mind other nationalities.  But be far about it.  You want to live here.  Live like we do.  Struggle like we do.  I have lost jobs because of this.  Because they were willing to work for much less.  That is why I hate this.  Live like us if you want to be here.

vokain
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2016, 08:03:14 PM

Just recently they fired Americans that ended up training their replacements at Disney.
Story below:

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/06/04/us/last-task-after-layoff-at-disney-train-foreign-replacements.html?_r=0

I wonder why they did that?  They work for less money?  That is why I am becoming more and more against other races.  The ones who want to come to america and be here need to live like Americans.  Others that want to be of their nationality need to go to their nationality.   Everything needs to be equal and there would be no problem.  I once lived in an apartment building where the apartment behind mine had 8 Mexicans from mexico living there.  They were nice people paid what I did in rent but worked for less.  They didnt shop at any of our local shops they had a deivery truck stop once a week with discount food and sent all their extra money back to Mexico.  It was like they were playing our system.  Which if they were hurts the normal working people.  I do not mind other nationalities.  But be far about it.  You want to live here.  Live like we do.  Struggle like we do.  I have lost jobs because of this.  Because they were willing to work for much less.  That is why I hate this.  Live like us if you want to be here.

Hey, we're all people here.

If some people are willing to work at a lower cost than others, then those who are not willing to work for the same amount (+ the resources saved from having the more efficient people above) are now free for other processes in this little circle of life. Global optimization.

"Change is certain. Peace is followed by disturbances; departure of evil men by their return. Such recurrences should not constitute occasions for sadness but realities for awareness, so that one may be happy in the interim."
galdur

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 04, 2016, 08:34:41 PM

NEW HAMPSHIRE - Donald Trump was struck by lightning today while giving a speech during a campaign rally in New Hampshire.

"We're going to ban the Muslims, we're going to build a wall, we're going to ban gay marriage ACKKK!!" screamed Trump, as God finally decided to smite him with a bolt of lightning. "GrzzzahrhaoghAAAHHHHH!!!"

After being electrocuted for a solid 4 seconds, a severely burned Donald Trump collapsed to the ground. Campaign aides rushed to the billionaire business developer's side and rushed to pour water on Trump's hair, which was on fire.

"I did my best, but Mr. Trump's famous hair burned up almost instantly," said discouraged campaign aide Jonathan Turley. "He's going to be so furious when he wakes up...if he wakes up."

Mr. Trump was taken by ambulance to Mercy Hospital, where he is currently listed in critical condition.

"God must really hate him," said a medical professional, who asked not to be identified. "He's got 3rd degree burns all over his face and body. He's definitely feeling the burn right now."

News cameras were focused on Mr. Trump at the moment of impact, shown here:

http://thegoodlordabove.com/features/details/196?utm_content=inf_11_2560_2&tse_id=INF_5bd3581c2c4e4e2f9563619b5b03a343

Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
February 04, 2016, 10:27:05 PM

Story below:

I wonder why they did that?  They work for less money?  That is why I am becoming more and more against other races.  The ones who want to come to america and be here need to live like Americans.  Others that want to be of their nationality need to go to their nationality.   Everything needs to be equal and there would be no problem.  I once lived in an apartment building where the apartment behind mine had 8 Mexicans from mexico living there.  They were nice people paid what I did in rent but worked for less.  They didnt shop at any of our local shops they had a deivery truck stop once a week with discount food and sent all their extra money back to Mexico.  It was like they were playing our system.  Which if they were hurts the normal working people.  I do not mind other nationalities.  But be far about it.  You want to live here.  Live like we do.  Struggle like we do.  I have lost jobs because of this.  Because they were willing to work for much less.  That is why I hate this.  Live like us if you want to be here.

If some people are willing to work at a lower cost than others, then those who are not willing to work for the same amount (+ the resources saved from having the more efficient people above) are now free for other processes in this little circle of life. Global optimization.

"Change is certain. Peace is followed by disturbances; departure of evil men by their return. Such recurrences should not constitute occasions for sadness but realities for awareness, so that one may be happy in the interim."

They work for less because they don't pay any taxes.  They like to be paid in cash, or if you pay in checks, they take them and immediately cash them. 

In many cases, "Working for less and not paying taxes" means their net pay is much higher than that of the American citizen who "Works and has taxes taken out of his pay."  Each time socialized services expands, and taxes go up and benefits go up, this gap widens...
galdur

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 12:52:51 AM

Not really much of a defeat but garbage media is happy for any scraps. I don´t understand why Trump bothers with it. There´s probably some scam involved but this is just small stuff there in Iowa.

Didn´t Hillary win six coin tosses in a row? Now; that is very unlikely.

------------------

Donald Trump takes NH by storm
CNN-5 hours ago
Manchester, New Hampshire (CNN) Still stinging from his first defeat as a presidential candidate, Donald Trump rolled into New Hampshire on ...

Donald Trump escalates attacks on Cruz in Republican fight
Irish Times-4 hours ago

Donald Trump Losing Steam After Iowa Loss
International-Mother Jones-5 hours ago

New Hampshire: Please be kind to Donald Trump
Opinion-The Boston Globe-7 hours ago

Donald Trump claims Ted Cruz 'stole' Iowa caucuses and calls for ...
In-Depth-The Guardian-19 hours ago

Taking Note | When Donald Trump Doesn't Win
Blog-New York Times (blog)-Feb 3, 2016

xht

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

hey you, yeah you, fuck you!!!

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 02:22:54 PM

All elections in America are about $ Every now and then you hear about an underdog winning, Not all that much.

vokain
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2016, 02:39:51 PM

Story below:

They work for less because they don't pay any taxes.  They like to be paid in cash, or if you pay in checks, they take them and immediately cash them.  

In many cases, "Working for less and not paying taxes" means their net pay is much higher than that of the American citizen who "Works and has taxes taken out of his pay."  Each time socialized services expands, and taxes go up and benefits go up, this gap widens...

Does the employer not benefit as well? Aren't resources more directly distributed to optimal targets by bypassing the politico-economic friction?

There's usually some reward to risk. Anyone can work/risk under-the-table jobs if they wanted to.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 03:03:49 PM

Story below:

They work for less because they don't pay any taxes.  They like to be paid in cash, or if you pay in checks, they take them and immediately cash them.  

In many cases, "Working for less and not paying taxes" means their net pay is much higher than that of the American citizen who "Works and has taxes taken out of his pay."  Each time socialized services expands, and taxes go up and benefits go up, this gap widens...

Does the employer not benefit as well? Aren't resources more directly distributed to optimal targets by bypassing the politico-economic friction?

There's usually some reward to risk. Anyone can work/risk under-the-table jobs if they wanted to.

No, anyone cannot work/risk under the table jobs.  Not remotely true.  If you are "in the system" it is much more dangerous because everything is trackable back to your identity.

Many of these people operate completely "out of the system" with no verifiable ID.  Does the employer benefit?  This depends.  I am only pointing out that illegals are NOT "working for less," in most cases they are "working for more."

As an example, around where I live the going rate for "illegal Mexican day labor" is at a minimum $15 per hour cash.  Clearly that's equal to about $22 per hour "in the system" with taxes.   But general labor does not get $22 per hour.  Maybe in some unions in other parts of the country, but not here.  I will say similar labor may net $12 per hour here.  $12 to the American, $15 to the illegal.  Now assume that socialism ramps up, and the $22 per hour "in the system" goes up to to $25.  The illegal now jacks his hourly rate to $18 because he can, and he gets it.

As would be expected, the black market transaction is more lucrative.   The worst the socialism, the more attractive is the black market.
Lenore

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 05:34:42 PM

Story below:

No, anyone cannot work/risk under the table jobs.  Not remotely true.  If you are "in the system" it is much more dangerous because everything is trackable back to your identity.

Many of these people operate completely "out of the system" with no verifiable ID.  Does the employer benefit?  This depends.  I am only pointing out that illegals are NOT "working for less," in most cases they are "working for more."

As an example, around where I live the going rate for "illegal Mexican day labor" is at a minimum $15 per hour cash.  Clearly that's equal to about $22 per hour "in the system" with taxes.   But general labor does not get $22 per hour.  Maybe in some unions in other parts of the country, but not here.  I will say similar labor may net $12 per hour here.  $12 to the American, $15 to the illegal.  Now assume that socialism ramps up, and the $22 per hour "in the system" goes up to to $25.  The illegal now jacks his hourly rate to $18 because he can, and he gets it.

As would be expected, the black market transaction is more lucrative.   The worst the socialism, the more attractive is the black market.

Well this sounds like they need to make the punishments for the labor providers harsher. Instead of a fine make it jail time for anyone found to be providing work for illegals.  Screw the fines.  It isnt working by the looks of it.  i propose 1 year per illegal you have employed.  that would stop some employers in their tracks.  Along with like 100k fine per illegal.   A few times of that and word being spread hiring of illegals will halt.  except for the ones who dont care in which case we don't want those employers active anyways.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 278 »
  Print  

Jump to: