Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 09:19:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 278 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Up Like Trump  (Read 572405 times)
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 09:18:23 PM

Hope that he won't be even near the chance to be a president. That would be disaster for America.

Hope that he will be the next US president. That would be disaster for America's enemies.

Smiley Wink

Well, I suspect Trump would be a disaster for a part of the USA.  That's the part that feels it's entitled to squeeze people across the country for their cash for useless and worthless crap.  Basically that's the people in Washington DC, the esteemed District of Criminals.

Or as you put it .... "America's enemies"...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 09:40:28 PM

Hope that he won't be even near the chance to be a president. That would be disaster for America.

Hope that he will be the next US president. That would be disaster for America's enemies.

Smiley Wink

Well, I suspect Trump would be a disaster for a part of the USA.  That's the part that feels it's entitled to squeeze people across the country for their cash for useless and worthless crap.  Basically that's the people in Washington DC, the esteemed District of Criminals.

Or as you put it .... "America's enemies"...

Yes. foreign and domestic.

btcjoin14

Activity: 891
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 12:35:46 AM

IMHO Trump would make a good president. Much better than what we've had recently
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 01:27:03 AM

IMHO Trump would make a good president. Much better than what we've had recently

What we had recently was the opposite of someone who loves America.

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 12:31:30 AM

What we had recently was the opposite of someone who loves America.

No that can't be!  Really, you must be wrong!  Don't say mean things!  Especially about our dear President who was a devout church goer.  How can you say such a thing?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ix-AMYos0Js

Wait...
gogxmagog
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1010

Ad maiora!

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 04:12:29 AM

The Donald is hilarious. remember when he was fighting Vince McMahon on WWE? He's a cartoon!

I have the perfect campaign slogan for him though

PUMP & DUMP TRUMP!
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1217

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 10:23:36 AM

The Donald is hilarious. remember when he was fighting Vince McMahon on WWE? He's a cartoon!

Do you remember Billary lying about her Sarajevo landing? I found that even more funny. Check this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHVEDq6RVXc

I would prefer a hillarious president to a lying president.
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 03:08:25 PM

Do you remember Billary lying about her Sarajevo landing? I found that even more funny. Check this:

Bryant! I meant brilliant!

Smiley

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 03:34:51 PM

Bryant! I meant brilliant!

Smiley

Just curious.

Do we have any - ANY - documented cases of Trump lying?

ANY?  ANYWHERE?

Let's hear it.
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 04:35:42 PM

Over A Year Before 9/11, Trump Wrote Of Terror Threat With Remarkable Clarity

In 2000, 19 months before Sept. 11, 2001, Donald Trump wrote extensively of the terrorism threat the United States was facing.
Trump, who at the time was considering a presidential bid on the Reform Party ticket, went so far as to say that an attack on a major U.S. city was not just a probability, but an inevitability.

“I really am convinced we’re in danger of the sort of terrorist attacks that will make the bombing of the Trade Center look like kids playing with firecrackers,” wrote Trump in his 2000 book, The America We Deserve. “No sensible analyst rejects this possibility, and plenty of them, like me, are not wondering if but when it will happen.”

Trump even mentions Osama bin Laden by name, in a criticism of an American foreign policy that too quickly jumps from one crisis to the next.
“One day we’re told that a shadowy figure with no fixed address named Osama bin-Laden is public enemy number one, and U.S. jetfighters lay waste to his camp in Afghanistan,” The Donald wrote. “He escapes back under some rock, and a few news cycles later it’s on to a new enemy and new crisis.”

Trump started a full-on war with former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush on Friday, when he suggested Bush’s older brother and former President George W. Bush is to blame for the attacks of Sept. 11, 2001.

Jeb Bush took to Twitter to defend his brother, calling Trump’s attack “pathetic,” and told CNN’s Jake Tapper on Sunday that Trump talks about foreign policy like he’s still on his reality show, The Apprentice.

Four years before The Apprentice ever aired, Trump devoted an entire section of his book to keeping America safe from terrorism, arguing our ignorance of the threats we faced from terrorism was the biggest threat to national security.

“I may be making waves, but that’s all right,” wrote Trump. “Making waves is usually what you need to do to rock the boat, and our national-security boat definitely needs rocking. Let’s point fingers. The biggest threat to our security is ourselves, because we’ve become arrogant. Dangerously arrogant. It’s time for a realistic view of the world and our place in it. Do we truly understand the threats we face? And let me give a warning: You won’t hear a lot of what follows from candidates in this campaign, because what I’ve got to say is definitely not happy talk.

There are forces to be worried about, people and programs to take action against. Now.”

“We face a different problem when we talk about the individual fanatics who want to harm us,” The Donald continued, discussing the threat from individual terrorist organizations that despised American culture.

Trump said such people were determined to attack us.

“We can kid ourselves all we want by mocking their references to the Great Satan, but also keep in mind that there is no greater destiny for many people than to deal the Great Satan a major kick in the teeth,” he wrote, adding they despised the U.S. support for Israel.

“Our teenage boys fantasize about Cindy Crawford; young terrorists fantasize about turning an American city (and themselves) into charcoal,” Trump wrote.

Trump predicted a major attack on an American city that would involved weapons of mass destruction, writing, “Yet it’s time to get down to the hard business of preparing for what I believe is the real possibility that somewhere, sometime, a weapon of mass destruction will be carried into a major American city and detonated.”

Trump added that even if the U.S. mobilized, the country probably wouldn’t be able to stop most attacks. Trump said many people would willingly sign up for a suicide mission in America, and that the many U.S. military incursions create more terrorists who want to harm us.
“Whatever their motives — fanaticism, revenge — suffice it to say that plenty of people would stand in line for a crack at a suicide mission within America,” Trump wrote. “In fact the number of potential attackers grows every day. Our various military adventures — some of which are justified, some not — create new legions of people who would like to avenge the deaths of family members or fellow citizens.

“It is one cost of peacekeeping we should keep in mind. I am not a hard-core isolationist. While I agree that we stick our noses into too many problems not of our making and that we can’t do much about, I strongly disagree with the idea that we can pull up the drawbridge to hide from rogue nations or individual fanatics.”

http://www.buzzfeed.com/andrewkaczynski/over-a-year-before-911-trump-wrote-of-terror-threat-with-rem#.pwWn959noe

----------------------------------------------
Kudos Mr. Trump. Kudos indeed. Time to be our next president.

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 08:31:35 PM

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 03:28:23 PM

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/donald-trump-leads-expectations-shows-strength-attributes-poll/story?id=34599211

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 03:33:11 PM

Donald Trump: Would “Absolutely” Close Down Radical Mosques in Order to Fight ISIS

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 03:58:09 PM

SCARBOROUGH: ‘TRUMP IS STRONGER THAN EVER’

On Wednesday’s broadcast of MSNBC’s “Morning Joe,” host Joe Scarborough commented on the recent strength of Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump in recent polling, especially now that he has been on top of most polls for 100 consecutive days.

Scarborough also said Trump is showing strength in early primary states, which are just as important, if not more he argued, than the national polls.

“Donald Trump is stronger than ever this week, showing his strongest showing ever in the NBC News-Wall Street Journal poll,” Scarborough said. “And what really matters – the polls that really matter and you talk about it all the time – these early states. How are you doing in Iowa? How are you doing in New Hampshire? I look at Trump’s numbers and I will say – I look at Jeb Bush in third place instead of fifth place that actually matters.”

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2015/10/21/scarborough-trump-is-stronger-than-ever/

tom555

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 10:16:15 AM

do you believe that Donald Trump will support bitcoin if he elected as president?
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1217

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 10:47:36 AM

do you believe that Donald Trump will support bitcoin if he elected as president?

No. I don't think that Donald Trump is in favor of Bitcoin. Donald Trump is a big corporation himself, and he is having strong ties with the Wall Street and big bankers. At the best, we can hope for a neutral stand. The only Republican primary candidates who support the usage and legalization of Bitcoin are Rand Paul and Ted Cruz (not that sure).
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 04:22:53 AM

No. I don't think that Donald Trump is in favor of Bitcoin. Donald Trump is a big corporation himself, and he is having strong ties with the Wall Street and big bankers. At the best, we can hope for a neutral stand. The only Republican primary candidates who support the usage and legalization of Bitcoin are Rand Paul and Ted Cruz (not that sure).

Trump has to deal with the big union workers more often than dealing with day traders. His fortune is in stuff you see, in bricks and mortar, not in shorting stocks, but in golf courses, etc...

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 04:24:07 AM

RUSH: If Trump's Numbers Were Jeb Bush's, Everybody Would Declare This Over

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bprHIvvcC0E

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 11:58:18 AM

Trump has to deal with the big union workers more often than dealing with day traders. His fortune is in stuff you see, in bricks and mortar, not in shorting stocks, but in golf courses, etc...

This is a very good point - Trump is used to dealing with the lying, stealing, corrupt schemers and looters that don't actually contribute anything to the economy.

But that does not mean he's one of them.
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 05:13:35 PM

AP-GfK Poll: Republicans view Donald Trump as most electable

WASHINGTON (AP) — Republican voters view Donald Trump as their strongest general election candidate, according to an Associated Press-GfK poll that highlights the sharp contrast between the party's voters and its top professionals regarding the billionaire businessman's ultimate political strength.

Seven in 10 Republican and Republican-leaning registered voters say Trump could win in November 2016 if he is nominated, and that's the most who say so of any candidate. By comparison, 6 in 10 say the same for retired neurosurgeon Ben Carson, who, like Trump, has tapped into the powerful wave of antiestablishment anger defining the early phases of the 2016 contest.

"It's the lifelong establishment politicians on both sides that rub me the wrong way," said registered Republican Joe Selig, a 60-year-old carpenter from Vallejo, California. "I think Trump is more electable. He's strong. We need strength these days."

Trump and Carson are considered among the least electable general election candidates by the Republican Party's professionals, those who are in the business of helping candidates run campaigns and win elections.

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20151025/us-ap-poll-gop-2016-27a80beeda.html

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 278 »
  Print  

Jump to: