Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 03:33:05 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 [241] 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Up Like Trump  (Read 572431 times)
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 12:59:01 AM

Let me.cite a bit for the sake of ease:

December 2016 CIA report....

Problem is, you are not citing anything but the content of an alleged report. You are not citing the report. I'm not even sure it matters if you were.

Everyone's aware that the Demos have obsessively harped on the "Russian angle."

Everyone will agree that the Wikileaks releases, showing the true nature of Hillary and her criminal associates, influenced the election.

But nobody has to agree that the material was given to Wikileaks by the Russians. There does not seem to be evidence for that. You seem to think "someone said it says so in a CIA report" is evidence. It isn't.

I personally find Julian Assauge's story about where the material came from more believable.
GreenBits
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 02:07:41 PM

Problem is, you are not citing anything but the content of an alleged report. You are not citing the report. I'm not even sure it matters if you were.

Everyone will agree that the Wikileaks releases, showing the true nature of Hillary and her criminal associates, influenced the election.

But nobody has to agree that the material was given to Wikileaks by the Russians. There does not seem to be evidence for that. You seem to think "someone said it says so in a CIA report" is evidence. It isn't.

I personally find Julian Assauge's story about where the material came from more believable.

Dude, wake the fuck up, man.

I cited Wikipedia, that was clearly stated.

And man, this shit isn't alleged, this is an intelligence report produced by your country. You can not accept the shit, but that does not make it go away. You are free to take the word of an enemy of the state over all intelligence agencies in your country, it speaks to your intellectual stubbornness. I'm not making this shit up. These are the unfortunate facts, I don't want to deal with this shit as much as you.

Remove your fingers from your ears, Spendulus.

Is the entire Intelligence community Democratic?/
Bitbobb

Activity: 1134
Merit: 525

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 05:53:09 PM

And man, this shit isn't alleged, this is an intelligence report produced by your country. You can not accept the shit, but that does not make it go away. You are free to take the word of an enemy of the state over all intelligence agencies in your country, it speaks to your intellectual stubbornness. I'm not making this shit up. These are the unfortunate facts, I don't want to deal with this shit as much as you.

I waited to see how this member reacted.. and now I have my answer.  

Greenbitz, the cia report you cite has no credibility.. have you read it?  Did you know it was a repackaged report from several years ago when there was no election taking place?

It was redone with little change to serve a fake news purpose.  So yes our own intelligence agency is making and selling fake news and you bought it.

They can produce such fake news since the smith-bundt act was blocked when the NDAA was reauthorized in concert with executive orders domestically..

..obviously the deep state is pushing the US into a war and Trumps supporters do not want to go

We have some very smart people reading here so please consider posting primary and secondary sources only for review if you wish to be taken seriously.

Calling names and using social pressure tricks will only make you seem like a deep state shill.  And BTW the term "deep state" is not a term of endearment... never has been... thanks for playing!

Wolf2017

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 06:02:16 PM

Nothing good will. I do not understand how for so many centuries, the Christian community could live in Syria. Or the early Muslims were more peaceful? In any case, it will be hard to live because peace in the middle East will not be a very long time.

Christians have been living in the middle east even before prophet Mohammed began spreading Islam. Syria was like 30% Christian a century ago. Now this percentage has gone below 10%. Lebanon was 70% Christian in 1930. Now it has been decreased to 30%.
The entire middle East is Muslim. If you don't count Israel. I think that every year Christians will be less until will not do. This objectively. Unless of course Christians will not create its autonomy, but then they suffer the fate of Israel.
GreenBits
Legendary

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 07:16:26 PM
Last edit: April 25, 2017, 08:40:30 PM by GreenBits

Greenbitz, the cia report you cite has no credibility.. have you read it?  Did you know it was a repackaged report from several years ago when there was no election taking place?

It was redone with little change to serve a fake news purpose.  So yes our own intelligence agency is making and selling fake news and you bought it.

They can produce such fake news since the smith-bundt act was blocked when the NDAA was reauthorized in concert with executive orders domestically..

..obviously the deep state is pushing the US into a war and Trumps supporters do not want to go

We have some very smart people reading here so please consider posting primary and secondary sources only for review if you wish to be taken seriously.

Calling names and using social pressure tricks will only make you seem like a deep state shill.  And BTW the term "deep state" is not a term of endearment... never has been... thanks for playing!

A fan! I'm flattered, and I'd blush, but I'm too fucking dark.

I made allusion to multiple sources..Which, of the many, has no credibility? I didn't think anyone here would be 'intellectually resistant' enough to doubt official reports from multiple government agencies, on the same topic, which have all reached the same conclusion. And not pussy ass agencies like the EPA, I'm talking letter agencies that can make you dissappear.

So you are telling me the multiple reports by multiple agencies have no credibility, and are all based off of old evidence before the election? And if the aim is to see if they interfered in the election, would all the actions in question not have occurred before the election? So, they could, you know, influence it?

See, I don't believe in that deep state shit, at least as y'all do. Hell yes there are agencies that exist to supress public interest, secrecy is required for certain agencies to be able to do their jobs. They are no saints, however. But the idea of some monolithic shadow government controlled by intelligence agencies is some paranoid bullshit. That being the case, every branch of government would have its own version of 'the deep state' instead of just the enforcement arm. The 'deep state' is the military industry complex, it exists to make money and protect the state, in that order. They don't want to turn you gay with flouride, or whatever tin foil poppycock is being sold as news on Breitbart and InfoWars.  

And the hilarious thing is, why would the 'deep state' have an issue with Trump? His policies would lead to the civil unrest that Hillary, Obama and Soros want. Can't move to  a police state if everyone is happy, you need strife to make the policy changes necessary. Kinda like the shitshow 45 has brought to bear.

I used to be into conspiracy theories more than you, I promise you. Then, I woke up.

Wake up.

Edit: Had a few fingers of an AMAZING bourbon, came up with 'Obama, Hillary, Soros and the Jews will form Voltron and take over the planet, ushering in a reign of terror'.

The visual of Big O and H Dog forming the head (I don't know what the fuck Soros looks like, from conservative descriptions, he should.look like Emperor Palpatine, I think) is fucking hilarious to me at the moment.
Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 02:55:58 PM

I made allusion to multiple sources..Which, of the many, has no credibility? I didn't think anyone here would be 'intellectually resistant' enough to doubt official reports from multiple government agencies, on the same topic, which have all reached the same conclusion. And not pussy ass agencies like the EPA, I'm talking letter agencies that can make you dissappear.

So you are telling me the multiple reports by multiple agencies have no credibility, and are all based off of old evidence before the election? And if the aim is to see if they interfered in the election, would all the actions in question not have occurred before the election? So, they could, you know, influence it?

See, I don't believe in that deep state shit, at least as y'all do. Hell yes there are agencies that exist to supress public interest, secrecy is required for certain agencies to be able to do their jobs. They are no saints, however. But the idea of some monolithic shadow government controlled by intelligence agencies is some paranoid bullshit. That being the case, every branch of government would have its own version of 'the deep state' instead of just the enforcement arm. The 'deep state' is the military industry complex, it exists to make money and protect the state, in that order. They don't want to turn you gay with flouride, or whatever tin foil poppycock is being sold as news on Breitbart and InfoWars.  

And the hilarious thing is, why would the 'deep state' have an issue with Trump? His policies would lead to the civil unrest that Hillary, Obama and Soros want. Can't move to  a police state if everyone is happy, you need strife to make the policy changes necessary. Kinda like the shitshow 45 has brought to bear.

I used to be into conspiracy theories more than you, I promise you. Then, I woke up.

Wake up.

Edit: Had a few fingers of an AMAZING bourbon, came up with 'Obama, Hillary, Soros and the Jews will form Voltron and take over the planet, ushering in a reign of terror'.

The visual of Big O and H Dog forming the head (I don't know what the fuck Soros looks like, from conservative descriptions, he should.look like Emperor Palpatine, I think) is fucking hilarious to me at the moment.

yes if the 19 agencies are all basing their conclusions upon an old report that shows nothing of substance then yes they are wrong.  And since you do not cite any specifics then I can only conclude that this is the report that you are mentioning..

It is an obvious attempt to demilitarize the sitting president which is a treasonous act.  So they do it in these backhanded ways.    And these forums are the incubator to see what the public will and will not accept.  Thanks for playing!

tigershark

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 04:52:17 PM

It's starting to sound like Trump is backing off a lot of his campaign stances. He's now saying he won't pull out of NAFTA. He already backed off of the border wall and he now says NATO is not obsolete. He once said that China was a currency manipulator and now he is saying they aren't. He seems to be giving up on healthcare even with republicans in power in Congress. What's going on?
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 09:50:36 PM

It's starting to sound like Trump is backing off a lot of his campaign stances. He's now saying he won't pull out of NAFTA. He already backed off of the border wall and he now says NATO is not obsolete. He once said that China was a currency manipulator and now he is saying they aren't. He seems to be giving up on healthcare even with republicans in power in Congress. What's going on?

Occam's razor indicates that he is/was largely a fraud like all the rest and based his campaigning around what the algorithms told his operatives would resonate with us plebs.

Other possibilities include that he is was more or less genuine when running and is now under duress (e.g., the Zionists have serious dirt on him), or that he is playing opossum and will strike when the moment is right.  Both of these seem to me at this point to be weaker hypothesis.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
Lieldoryn

Activity: 630
Merit: 272

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 11:49:07 PM

Occam's razor indicates that he is/was largely a fraud like all the rest and based his campaigning around what the algorithms told his operatives would resonate with us plebs.

Other possibilities include that he is was more or less genuine when running and is now under duress (e.g., the Zionists have serious dirt on him), or that he is playing opossum and will strike when the moment is right.  Both of these seem to me at this point to be weaker hypothesis.

All of this was done in order to divert suspicion from himself in relations with the Kremlin. Now when the noise in the U.S. Congress, the verse he was going to meet with Putin. The purpose of the visit Tillerson is to negotiate with Putin on the meeting. Then his actions will change.
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 12:16:54 AM

All of this was done in order to divert suspicion from himself in relations with the Kremlin. Now when the noise in the U.S. Congress, the verse he was going to meet with Putin. The purpose of the visit Tillerson is to negotiate with Putin on the meeting. Then his actions will change.

I don't trust the Trump clan, Tillerson, or Mathis.  As per the above, it looks most likely that they are all globalists and sell-outs.

I'm happy to see any evidence that there was anything special vis-a-vis Trump and Kremlin collusion.  Or anything of substance at all for that matter.  Still waiting.  If anything is turned up I'm all for prosecuting it in order to set and/or exercise a legal precedent which should by law apply to all expressions of espionage and treason by anyone on the taxpayer's dime and collusion with any non-American nation-state or entity.

The more I study things, the more it looks like starting back in 1917 the Russians learned all they wish to know about the machinations of those who appear to be really making their move here in the U.S., and that they want to avoid further hassles with that entity which would certainly happen if we fall.  If so, I personally count the Russians to be allies (or at least have a common interest) and implore them to do what they can to help wake us up before it's to late.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
Sithara007
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 1344

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 04:55:13 AM

Who told you that he has backtracked from the border wall? He has already started the process to build it, although the finances are not yet clear. And regarding NATO, he has not changed his stance. He is urging the other NATO members to contribute more.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

Feel free to drop your doubts bellow
Report to moderator 
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦       ▬▬▬ ▬          Stake.com     /     Play Smarter          ▬ ▬▬▬       ♠ ♥ ♣ ♦
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
L E A D I N G   C R Y P T O  C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S   B E T T I N G

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Strongkored
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1061

View Profile Personal Message (Online)
Trust: +0 / =0 / -0
Ignore

Re: [OPEN]Stake.com NEW SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN l NEW PAYRATES l HERO & LEG ONLY
May 31, 2022, 08:28:59 AM
Reply with quote  +Merit  #2
Bitcointalk Username: strongkored
Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=640554
Forum Rank: Legendary
Are you able to wear our Signature, Avatar & Personal Text? will wear upon receipt
Stake
mainpmf

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 10:08:08 AM

Oh man, don't start using logical tools here!
Could it be possible that a Billionaire already using thousands of people through underpaid jobs is not motivated by the objective well being of his country and his population but more by greed of money and power?
How insanely surprising xD

████████████████████████████
████████▄▄████████▄▄████████
█████▄███▀▀██████▀▀███▄█████
██████▀███▄█▄██▄▄████▀██████
████████████████▄▄████████
████▄▄███████████████▄████
████▄████████████████▀████
████████▀▀▀████▀█▀█████████
██████▄██████████████▄██████
█████▀███▄▄██████▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀████████▀▀████████
Truckcoin

For The Fastest Decentralized Global Market
▬▬     ANN Thread     WhitePaper     Twitter     Facebook     Google+     ▬▬

GreenBits
Legendary

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 12:46:43 PM

Wake up.

yes if the 19 agencies are all basing their conclusions upon an old report that shows nothing of substance then yes they are wrong.  And since you do not cite any specifics then I can only conclude that this is the report that you are mentioning..

It is an obvious attempt to demilitarize the sitting president which is a treasonous act.  So they do it in these backhanded ways.    And these forums are the incubator to see what the public will and will not accept.  Thanks for playing!

Well, it isn't quite so obvious for those of us that read the 'regular news'. It looks like Russia wanted him to win, and started a psy op /disinfo campaign to increase his chances to win. When you really on trusted, vetted news sources that have been around for decades like MSNBC, CNN, you get alot of information on Russia because this is the biggest shit since Watergate, just with Flynn's proven, known involvement at this point. We both know damned well 19 intelligence agencies didn't regurgitate that information; they don't even all have the same investigative capacities, as they all exist in distinct, separate spheres of influence.
Even if they did collaborate, so? If anything, the consensus by such a diverse group of actors should speak to the certainty of the conclusion. OUR ENTIRE INTELLIGENCE community.

So, the Air Force Intelligence, Army Intelligence, Central Intelligence Agency, Coast Guard Intelligence, Defense Intelligence Agency, Energy Department, Homeland Security Department, State Department, Treasury Department, Drug Enforcement Administration, Federal Bureau of Investigation, Marine Corps Intelligence, National Geospatial Intelligence Agency, National Reconnaissance Office, National Security Agency, Navy Intelligence and the Office of the Director of National Intelligence all decided to risk their reputations forever, to demilitarize the president? Who, in his ineptitude, has already given them (some) pretty much free reign to do as they see fit? Who has increased their budgets (some) by 30 percent? And duh, shit like the the NGIA didnt launch a complete, independant investigation; you collaborate with your peers, to save money and time (small government is good, no)?

Seems like Trump is the best thing that's happened to military spending since Bush. Why in the world would they want to undermine Trump? Recycled investigation be damned, even if it was, they felt the need to represent it again. I don't know how a foreign government hacking the emails of our political bodies sits with you, but it feels like an act of aggression to me. Not 'nothing of substance'. And nothing of this magnitude is done half ass, Russia didn't meddle just to play around. Would the CIA waste time playing with someone's election? Yes, if they wanted to influence it. Otherwise, why bother? Why waste effort to no effect? Are you telling me one of the foremost Intelligence agencies in the world paid hackers to dick around on email servers, for the LULZ?

Maybe they were looking for more Pizzagate evidence (kill yourself if you believe in Pizzagate).

And if anything, the IRS watches this forum. Especially the 'I'm going to protest taxes out loud' threads.

How far will you divorce reality, to defend your vote? I'm not saying that as an asshole, that's a legit question.
Barrymore

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 01:05:57 PM

Who told you that he has backtracked from the border wall? He has already started the process to build it, although the finances are not yet clear. And regarding NATO, he has not changed his stance. He is urging the other NATO members to contribute more.
Trump said that he will build a wall at the expense of the Mexicans. You believe in it? All States pay a 2% of GDP to Fund NATO. They were paid. You do not forget that NATO is a defensive Alliance, and the Americans themselves attack very often so they are costs and should be more.
criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 01:08:32 PM

Trump said that he will build a wall at the expense of the Mexicans. You believe in it? All States pay a 2% of GDP to Fund NATO. They were paid. You do not forget that NATO is a defensive Alliance, and the Americans themselves attack very often so they are costs and should be more.

Germanys 2% alone would surpass russian yearly defense budget. Trump is a clown like all the russian bots here.

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 05:15:47 PM

Trump tweets draw 'tidal wave of threats'

Trump's free-flowing tweets have invited more threats than his security detail can keep pace to investigate. On top of that, he's been telegraphing his movements for the bad guys by establishing regular travel patterns in his first 100 days in office. And his very famous family is jetting around the world, draining the resources of a bureau still gasping from the frenzied pace of the 2016 campaign.

All presidents live in a target-rich environment — agents often talk of mentally-ill people approaching the White House gates making threats against long-gone leaders like Jimmy Carter or Ronald Reagan. But law enforcement experts say the new Republican president has particularly upped his exposure levels through Twitter, with the missives emanating from his phone giving the masses the impression they can correspond directly with Trump.

Read more at http://www.politico.com/story/2017/04/27/trump-secret-service-threats-237651.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 05:21:43 PM

Oh man, don't start using logical tools here!
Could it be possible that a Billionaire already using thousands of people through underpaid jobs is not motivated by the objective well being of his country and his population but more by greed of money and power?
How insanely surprising xD

It's not impossible that a successful person would willingly choose to use the remainder of his/her life to try to preserve what is left of his/her country.  I might (or might not) make the decision to do so if it were viable to try.  Indeed, it's probably the only hope the U.S. has left.  I maintain as I have through the election that there were some reasons to be hopeful for Trump in this regard.  More than most people at least, and much more than anyone else who has run and gotten to a decent level in the last half-century with the possible exception of Perot.  Of course there were also plenty of reasons to be suspicious as well.

I'm resolved to not fall into the trap of what Yuri Bezmenov calls 'demoralization'.  Indeed, I have some growing suspicions that a lot of the 'truthers' and what-not are actively working toward just such a 'demoralization'.

I've just been perusing a document which I'm not supposed to read (which is why I'm doing it) and it outlines an interesting concept.  Actually it outlines many such interesting and precient concepts.  The one which matches here and I think worth considering:

Protocol No. 9
19. But you yourselves perfectly well know that TO PRODUCE THE POSSIBILITY OF THE
EXPRESSION OF SUCH WISHES BY ALL THE NATIONS IT IS INDISPENSABLE TO TROUBLE IN
ALL COUNTRIES THE PEOPLE'S RELATIONS WITH THEIR GOVERNMENTS SO AS TO UTTERLY
EXHAUST HUMANITY WITH DISSENSION, HATRED, STRUGGLE, ENVY AND EVEN BY THE USE
OF TORTURE, BY STARVATION, BY THE INOCULATION OF DISEASES, BY WANT, SO THAT THE
"GOYIM" SEE NO OTHER ISSUE THAN TO TAKE REFUGE IN OUR COMPLETE SOVEREIGNTY IN
MONEY AND IN ALL ELSE.

That is just the first such example of  the basic principle I could find in a quick search, and not necessarily the best.  The document is filled with rather amazing things like this.

There seems to be no real dispute that the document was first published around 1900 and written some years prior to that.  That it pre-dates the Bolshevik Revolution in Russia doubtless added to it's mystique.  (Supposedly possession of the document in the Soviet Union was grounds for summary execution.)  There is a suggestion that it is a 'hoax' drafted in no small part to bolster anti-semetism and I would not doubt it.  That does not detract from the fascinating mappings and potential matches to subsequent events, policies, and programs.  If some other entity were trying to 'frame the Jews' or whatever, they at least seem to have provided a roadmap that someone is following.

I mostly got off my ass and read the protocols thing finally due to mention in a supposed whistlblower Ronald Bernard's recent and somewhat compelling interview where 'the protocols' were mentioned in passing.  Some of the translations of the Protocols document seem questionable to me although the two of them I compared were a decent match.  It is logical to assume both that different political sides would translate them differently, and also that an attack on the documents would involve distribution of bogus translations.

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 08:41:16 PM

Alex Jones: We Did Not Elect Ivanka Or Jared Kushner To Be President

Ivanka has spoke in favor of opening U.S. borders to more Syrian migrants.

Alex Jones: We Did Not Elect Ivanka Or Jared Kushner To Be President

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmyoYCT7Ud8

Read more at https://www.prisonplanet.com/alex-jones-we-did-not-elect-ivanka-or-jared-kushner-to-be-president.html.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
RoomBot
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1123

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 08:52:07 PM

Nepotism 101
Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 04:10:26 AM

Greenbitz pedophilia and drugs are how the government is run in USA.,  and your "admission that you watch regular news means less than nothing if that was possible.  The news can lie to us thanks to executive order under Bush II because the enemy could be watching (LOL)  Hows many times will you ignore requests for actual citations (book, chapter and verse)?  You are simply here to manipulate is my obvious conclusion since by now most normal people would have provided some citation to back up what they are saying.  But your comments are a mash up of news cycle talking points mixed with group think and other garbage.  I cannot take you seriously.  You are probably here to profile me and single me out and any others silly enough to respond to you.  That is the game now...take down the old Trump support base now that he is brain dead on drugs and only a puppet his base can be silently eliminated.  Thanks for playing.  using group psychology and innuendo.  Yawn!

And the answer to why Trump flipped the script is 2 parts.  1) exotic botanical s.  2) N. Blackmail.

His entire countenance, demeanor have changed the last few weeks.  Some one told him who is really "boss"  and MAGA is on hold.  He does not look happy

Pages: « 1 ... 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 [241] 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 »
  Print  

Jump to: